Mario 64

Everytime I make this thread about the personal history of Mario 64's creatore, Shigeru Miyamoto, some butthurt vol bans me for a variable period of time for "console wars faggotry."

Is any implication of negativity toward the sacred cows of Shigeru Miyamoto or Mario 64 automatically console wars? Does information regarding his regret over having failed to create a 3D platformer of true quality after witnessing Crash Bandicoot automatically mean PS1 vs N64 console war faggotry? Can Nintendo fans really not accept anything that might burst the dream bubble of their favorite company/creator/system even when it is completely true and relayed in an unbiased manner? Do they not rather care about how a great man's dreams were forever shattered, and he was forced to live a lie of smiling happily about a game he was disappointed in?

your forced meme isn't funny

You can ask the man himself, off the record of course. He can't admit it on the record because of his obligations to the company. He can't give a hard negative on any game they create due to those obligations. The most he can do is express disappointment that it couldn't "be even better" and always for a reason that doesn't blame the company.

Can you travel to parallel dimensions in Crash? If not, get the fuck out of my face faggot.

No, there is not a level loading segment that pretends to be mario jumping into a parallel dimension in any of the Crash games. You got me there.

he is referring to the qpu grid

HALF PRESSY PRESS FUNNY PRESS PRESS XDDD PRESSY PRESSY PRESS HALFY HALFY FLUFFY WUFFLY CUMMIE A PRESS HENRY TUSHY YOSHI BUSHHY GRAND DAD FLEEEEENSTONES??!?! XDDD

WOAH WOAHEOAHEOAHWOAJWOAHWOAHWOAJ?!!?

Okay, "Henry."

Miyamoto has become a really controversial figure recently. I don't know a lot about his personal history, but I know now that the guy is over the hill. It would be nice if he finally just retired somewhere, and never interfered with game development again.

Crash is mediocre. Rayman 2 the superior platformer.

As much as I hate the fuck, this would end up with Nintendo actually becoming worse.

i have a feeling maybe your bans come because you're an insufferable faggot posting loose theories as irrefutable fact - and that's not even scratching the surface of the fact that it's just plain not very interesting

I really don't want the board to be run by the most autistic retards.

I am downvoting this thread via the "sage" function

This is console war faggotry or is being uninteresting to one user or another ban worthy?

I've provided plenty of information before and the threads were still deleted and I was still banned. Not once in any of my threads did I engage in console warring. I never focused on any negatives about the system itself, only the game and how its own developer felt about it.

You are basically revealing that the only real problem you have is with Mario 64 being considered anything less than good, since calling it mediocre is too harsh for you.

Okay OP, so this is the problem you are going to endure. First of all, link some sources to interviews Miyamoto saying these things? Make fair comparisons other other 3D platformers. Make an actual conversation that other anons can discuss. Try starting with those three things, then we can see a good thread. Until then, fuck off.

Miyamoto is not going to shit on any Nintendo game in an interview. You have to understand the implications of the facts available. Fact number 1: Miyamoto has never treated Mario 64 like it was ever a big deal outside of the N64's lifespan. This is not the case for the other big entries in the franchise. Fact number 2: Miyamoto was so amazed by Crash Bandicoot he wanted to hire the developers onto Nintendo. When you want to hire your direct competitor at the very showing where your product is competing against theirs, that says something about your product compared to theirs. Fact number 3: Miyamoto quit having serious involvement in the actual development of Mario games after Mario 64. This could either mean depression (as I believe) over his failure to create a true 3D platformer or he got lazy. Please provide proof Miyamoto got lazy. Fact number 4: Miyamoto's assmad quote against Rare's Donkey Kong Country games only being liked because of their graphics. This last fact shows that Miyamoto would never have put the main focus of a game he was making with artistic integrity on graphics. That's the only real thing Mario 64 brings to the table, being Mario in 3D for the first time.

you have to realize how insane you sound

I didn't post them this time because this thread isn't about proving my claims. It is about displaying how sensitive nintoddler vols are in my quarterly thread about this subject, since the last time got me my fifth ban for these threads in two years. I've only had five bans on Holla Forums, and all for this topic.
The worst part is that you don't give a shit about how Miyamoto feels about the game or his legacy attached to it. You just care about your feelings and childhood memories being protected. You don't even put these things together to understand why Miyamoto has fallen apart over the past two decades and has basically been living a lie.

So you're saying paper toad sticker star would be worse without miyamoto? Or any game he's had a part in the past 10 years?
I dunno man, I think you're wrong about this one.

Nice opinion bro, got some facts and sources to back that up? or are you a nigger?

why don't you stop telling me what i think for a minute and instead give me the sources you keep referencing but refuse to share. nobody's trying to "protect their memories" here, it's more an issue of you sounding like a genuinely loco conspiracy theorist who's all bootyblasted that his terrible threads in the past have been nuked for sucking so much. if this one is any indication of the last ones i can really see why

This is the shittiest thread on Holla Forums right now.
Fucking fag OP trying to ignite a console wars thread.

Is crash autist worse than ass autist?

You are a fucking faggot, OP. Now check my dubs because this thread is a dubs thread now.

I hope a mod bans you with a half mouse click.

Are all threads about Shigeru Miyamoto or Mario 64 console wars, or is that just a convenient accusation to throw around? Remember, just because the topic goes away doesn't mean the truth has.

This is how sensitive nintoddlers are. They see anything but blind praise of a nintendo product as an attack.