PS4 thread

So, I'm getting a PS4 pro soon, what are some recommendations Holla Forums has for me to play?
Is there one of those pics with all the good exclusives floating about?
And do you think €340 is a good price or should i wait for black friday/cyber monday?

I recommend a noose personally. Or you can overdose on some drugs, of course there's always just jumping off of a tall building although that would be hell on the way down.

This user knows.
You'll have more fun than playing no games at all at least.

No offence but i struggled through 30 frames locked MH4U and being unable to play generations at all while seeing my friends with New 3DS have no problems at all, so this time I'm picking the best console out of the two.

Bloodborne. That’s it. When you’re finished playing it, return the console and game and spend the money on an upgrade for your PC or a noose

The only reason to own a PS4: Bloodborne.

That's like saying "best pile of dirt of the two" you deserve better than a PS4 Pro user probably get some self-respect, get a PC

My PC is good user.
I don't get it why you fags think of consoles like factions.
Just get a job and you'll be able to buy them all.

Now I've seen everything.

how embarrassing

Even if I was rich, I'd rather invest in my retirement, or just food or some shit, than waste it on something that has no games.

This.
So what are good ports on PS4 i could play?
There's this exploit where you can buy digital games and share them between two accounts, so i could split the price with a friend and play stuff with him. Mainly MH Worlds with all probability, go ahead and crucify me.

i though i cropped that, embarrassing

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
fuck you vols the PS4 is a garbage console, mid gen upgrades are top kikery and stating my opinion is not fucking console wars, tell Mark to buy a tighter leash for you fucking hotpockets

Oh thanks. Cuckchan has actually a chart of some gaems/ports :^)

So here it is OP

As outdated as your bait

I agree, I'd be mad too if I had a regular ps4 and the pro came out, it's quite jewish.
That said, 400 is not a lot of money. I could stop eating in restaurants once a week and I'd be saving that amount in a couple months.
Polite sage.

Are you the faggot that pretends 1K for two people at a restaurant isn't expensive?

That's the closest I've got to an actual guide, thanks!

Are you mentally ill? Rhetorical question.

60/7=8.5
(8.5)50=425
$500 for a meal is inexcusable.

forgot pic

I try saging when talking about shit unrelated to the topic, so better threads can come up.

if you didnt have any games in mind why did you buy it? isnt the whole point to play games? this is bothering me more then it should, I am not even making a LMOA NO GAMES joke
lets get that out of the way and assume the ps4 has games, why would you buy the console without knowing what games you would play? that is like paying money at a restaurant and not even knowing what they serve when you pay, they might serve you shit on a plate or nothing at all and they DEFINITELY will not give you a meal worth your money
if you dont have games in mind then wy the fuck would you spend those 400$, there must be some purpose, humans only take actions when they are discontent, but I cannot see it since it isnt games

Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza Kiwami 2 soon™
Gravity Rush Remastered
Gravity Rush 2
Dragon Quest Builders
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Grand Kingdom
Disgaea 5
World of Final Fantasy
The Last Gauardian
Bloodborne
Persona 5
FINAL FANTASY XII Remastered
Final Fantasy XV
Nioh
NieR Automata
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Uncharted 4
Last of Us 2
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Then delete your thread and go ask cuckchan if you should waste $400 on a plastic box with only 1 game that's worth playing. The catalog would look a lot better.

Thats a lot of garbage but for a faggot who wants to buy a ProI wouldn't expect less

Don’t listen to these faggots. You have at least three games.
Bloodborne, Yakuza Zero, Persona 5.

4U

Man, NeoFag threads really did a number to this palce

never played a yakuza game might be good
gay
but dont forget gravity rush

Oh yeah, lets not forget the fact that no one is railing on OP for even considering buying a Mid Gen upgrade that kills one of the biggest positive points of owning a console.

In traffic.

I'm getting MH:W on day 1.
I also got friends willing to lend me games for free, stuff like Nier Automata or the likes.

No lust, just eyecandy.

Taking notes. What if i wanted co-op? I'm assuming Nioh, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3? :^)

I'd rather spend $600 on something useful like a firearm or something fun like a weekend out of the country. I got a PS4 as a gift and I love it, but even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy the other two consoles. Other than maybe a secondhand Switch if it ever gets games, fuck giving money to Jewtendo.

Emulate the PS2 games. They are fucking brilliant.

for the price of nogaems4 you can get a gun and shoot yourself with it

People keep saying bloodborne is the ps4's only game but it's fucking shit.

I wouldn't buy an xbox one even with a gun pointed at my gooch.
And after owning a 3DS i need to detoxify myself from the Jewish poison the marketing practices from Nintendo are.

I bought a PS4 because there was a sale and it was gonna come with SF5 and a headset. The only worthwhile games I have on it are P5, Bloodborne, and Infamous(it's not amazing but I got it for cheap). Just do yourself a favor and save your money, if you HAVE to get a console just get a switch because that thing at least has a future. The PS4 is 4 years old at this point and my library is so shit, I regret wasting $300

take a look from here, also some games in my "to buy" document:
loco roco
loco roco 2
patapon
astebreed
no heroes allowed VR
persona 5 "gold/fes"
nioh
dot hack gu collection
final fantasy XII the zodiac age
Okami HD
Raiden V
Yakuza 6
Ni no Kuni II
YS VIII
Everybody's Golf

PS4 is at the heart of the new scumbag models in the modern video game's industry. The PS4 has revolutionized microtransactions, building upon the base built by Valve.

Most of those aren't even exclusives.

your point?

What's the first and the second to last in the top row?

You are a fucking retard.

someone's mad about nothing.

natsuiro highschool and ys origin

And you are retarded.

>>>/suicide/

gonna cry about it, console warrior?

got the complete edition to play with a friend, was too boring, played it once and never again. got a free steel book so it looks a little nicer.

Great taste user :^)

I don't own any consoles, mongoloid. Go back to cuckchan to brag about your shit taste and how you like buying drm boxes.

uh oh, sounds like baby boy needs a time out.

Man, cuckchan would love your taste

Ok, serious talk now, what's the Holla Forumsirgin opinion on this?

meh, none of them are particular favorites, but I'm not opposed to trying games before making opinions on them. you might want to try it some day. you know, when you finally get a job.

best way to get into the series, only cons are missing panties.

Yeah, you need to leave already.

boohoo goo goo wah wah, cry hard console warrior

How can I be a console warrior when you are the only one defending a console?

how aren't you a console warrior when you whine and cry at the mention of a system you don't own?

LOL like, get a job.

There's gonna be ANOTHER KH collection thats gonna have basically every single one up to KH3 so just wait for that

pretty sure that's the one he posted, isn't it?

Kingdom Hearts is an awful series that has a Blizzard tier fanabase.

Why waste my disposable income on garbage I can play at my cousins instead of saving it for a future trip/medical expense/Gas or computer hardware/software?
Not making shitty choices with my money doesn't mean I'm a poorfag you minimu wage slaver.
My dad build everything from scratch just by saving and cutting on everything he could, only making necessary expenses and went from Low to High-Middle class, providing my family with goods and service that his income wouldn't be able to provide us otherwise.
The only true poorfag is the poorfag of the mind

Damn, forgot my downvote tag

If you close your eyes the fanbase will go away, i promise.

Odin Sphere
Yakuza Kiwami
.Hack//G.U.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

lol desperate poorfag attempting to justify his unemployment

Its not that the game thats bad because of the fanbase OP you gigantic cocksucking halfcuck.
Its the fact that the fanbase pretends and shills the game like its any good.
Which it isn't

Maybe i only ever played the good ones, but KH2:FM and BBS were excellent bar the plot

There are no good ones

ebin

The first game is holistically good, the second games are decent in terms of gameplay but the story is crap. After that I stopped caring. I hear they are hit or miss and generally fun to play but the story is increasingly convoluted and pointless in each installment.

What the fuck is even going on in this thread?

pic related

one of the most satisfying things about getting the game was seeing a full color, length manual that came with the game. It even lists the seiyuus for the characters

I didn't even know modern games still came with manuals. I got the digital version on sale

I buy games physically in order to own them, japanese games pretty much always come with gorgeous full color manuals. The great thing is, a lot of the games will automatically select the language depending on your system options. It's western releases that have a two sheet pamphlet.

Why would you get a console that has no exclusives barring Bloodborne?

they still force a full installation on the hard drive and often still require patches to run properly. While I respect the sentiment. Disk in 8th gen are essentially another brand of DRM unfortunately.

Cuckchanners like yourself buying didital console games and stating it on this board.

I'm not trying to fit in
Its just cuckchanners like yourself that don't fit in at all.

Why would you bump a cuckchan thread?

I wish there was a list somewhere of the ones that do, since western releases are cheaper.

none of the games I own are made playable by patches, just bug fixed at best. I think I've only had one or two games do a meaningful install. most just use the HDD for cache. I think you need to experience these things yourself before you talk about them.

likewise. Would be a really useful project but I think it would involve a lot of buying and testing. I can confirm parappa the rapper and wonderboy the dragons trap do, at least.

When i was born i picked Chaotic Legal.
That's the one with pantyshots mechanics, am i right?

yes, lots of panty shots.

That's what the marketing was about, but it's mostly just an open world dating sim. There's no reason to go all Metal Gear Panty

I can and thus i will. There's no "maybes".

Oh yeah?

Stop posting 3D Clowns, it's bothering me.

The cancer has arrived Holla Forums.
Get ready to bail for a bunker.

Which one?

I knew it was bad
But not this bad

unless you're getting a pro for cheaper than a regular PS4, it's just not worth the money over a regular PS4

Well I know I'm gonna get blasted for this, but posting my games so far. Had the system for a year now, and am happy with it. No backwards compatibility fucking sucks, and paid online is cancer (I don't even bother with it), but I've had a lot of fun with it. Thinking about getting a Pro if the prices are good on black friday/cyber monday.

Pathetic

Why do you have Yakuza Kiwami but not 0?

What a good goy.

What's wrong with cosplayers?

P-Put the gun down, loli.

Radiohead is amazing.

you need to be euthanized

some good weeb games some AAA shit
5/10

These 3D Clowns are aggravating me intensely.

you can save all your PS4 games to an external hard drive. That is likely the best way to future proof them. Play them on an inevitable emulator created in the next 5-10 years by just plugging the USB into your PC.

user you are clearly from out of town. you want to know how I know that (you) are a newfag?

Thinking about it, waiting for it to go down to a reasonable price.
A lot of these I pick up for dirt cheap at local used game stores. I think a few of them are worth the few dollars I paid for them.

you deserve to be banned for posting this

what's wrong with that one?

it was a PS3 exclusive for years
why own it on PS4 when its on PC?

I'm trying to understand but you're not giving me a clue.

Same could be said about more than half that user's collection

I played the heck outta dark arisen on ps3, haven't felt the urge to buy the remastered version at the moment.
Got me there, I paid a whopping 3 dollars for it, I enjoyed the first game a bit.
Probably my biggest regret, haven't traded it back in yet because I'd probably get 2 cents for it.

Go ahead, because this thread is killing any hope I had left for this board

well, if they are like me, their PC may be borderline retirement age. In need of an upgrade. They got the PS4 for Bloodborne and instead of spending $500+ to get a new CPU/GPU ect they just get the PS4 version. I plan on waiting at least another 2 years before I bother upgrading my PC. A game like Dark Arisen can run on a Toaster, where as Nioh, Dark Souls 3 and Nier are a bit more of a hassle.

So you are retarded, gotcha.

leave faggot.

Stop.

post id on nep thread so we can play 4FGO

I'm going to humor (you). How is being frugal retarded? Can you play Bloodborne on PC?

I know, maybe you should try to smile?

STOP.

I don't give a shit about bloodborne, go be fruity

Then you are retarded

Not as much as you

what, nier automata?

I've seen better attempts at fitting in by Holla Forums retards.

Is that hostility i feel?
I tought you liked being shown pretty girls.

FUCKING STOP!!!

imagine if she paints your dick red with that lipstick

Demons Souls was released in 2009 and plenty of games in 2007 and some in 2008 were better than it.
Its time for you to go >>>/back/ home

Nosering disgusting, but that tongue is amazing.

Was going to post the loss edit of this but I can't find it on my computer.

Here you go