If you taugh we have hit rock bottom yet, we're now reminded every day we separate more from god

hooktube.com/watch?v=kmISqCpO8RE

If you taugh we have hit rock bottom yet, we're now reminded every day we separate more from god.

You can now pre-order microtransactions.

jesus christ.

edit: never ever direct link like this again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot for just posting the link, either way.
IT'S FUCKING MOBILE SHIT, IT WAS BORN IN A GRAVEYARD AND IT WILL DIE THERE

yeah nigger, just like many other inventions from mobile than now EA and AAA garbage games has.

God has forsaken us.

another great thread by OP

sober up OP and check these digits of mine

shit thread, kill yourself.

Can anyone please recommend slow and painful ways for OP to die for direct linking to that double-faced fat cuck?

Juggling serrated chainsaws

I don't even watch that faggot.

I was linked that video from other thread.

A one way ticket to Sweden, with an all expenses paid hotel stay in Malmo?

People keep buying = people keep selling.

A lifetime of hard work.

yes

wtf is this

Wouldn't he just die of thirst first?

where you belong

>>>/resetera/

Shove Jim Sterling down his urethra.

EVERY
BODY'S
THING
KEN
BOUT
ME

Hey user look on the bright side maybe they'll do a pre-sale of their pre-alpha early access pre-ordered pre-microtransaction lootboxes and you can get all that superkewlstuff b4 ANYONE else! OMGXD!!!1

'Pre-' = Is a code for game genocide.

Charging for:

…should be made illegal, along with the shady as fuck gambling elements and all this 'pre-' bullshit needs utterly purging from the dialogue.

If stupid cunts are willing to piss their money at nothing they deserve to be fleeced for being so dumb, mobile 'games' are for children and retards, they're not games they're just flashing lights on a screen for idiots to paw at.

Depends how fast the floor was moving. Plus once your feet and hands were fucked you'd be hard pressed to limit the damage.

I can't remember where but I heard about a horsebox being pulled along a motorway here when the bottom fell out and since the driver didn't clock what'd happened until much later in the journey it basically shaved the horse's legs down to the knees by the time he stopped.