Bugs and Glitches Thread

Its that time again.
Post the funniest/hideous looking glitches in games.

Since it's fallout i guess everything counts

OC, apologies for phone capture.

Anyone have those terrifying faces from that baseball game?

We need a horror game like this.

Your apology is NOT accepted.

Ecelebs need to be removed.

is the second one winnie the pooh in a realistic style

I should re-encode that THPS5 clip for 16MB.

Western pig detected.

Thinly veiled Ubisoft thread?

You'd have bullied the shit out of me if I left my nasally voice in.

Or Bethesda.

No way those are legits, people cause those kinds of glitches using cheat engine

that's new vegas, friend. which as we all know is clearly the superior bethesda game.

Thats a mod you fucking dope

Not a bug but has anyone been playing some music on their computer and it's perfectly on beat with the title screen music? That happened to me.

I hope this counts

Subnautica has some fun glitches.

A coworker of mine came to work heavily intoxicated on moonshine, it was exactly like that webm.

he turned into a Tony Hawk ragdog?

Yeah, it's pretty much like that.

I had a fun one where I clipped through the ground in the Prawn suit and started falling into the abyss, but the game is vertical so there was all kinds of map shit below me, and I just barely with 1% jetpack energy left managed to get myself close enough to another part of the map as I fell to get back in. I was like 1000m down and lost as fuck, but I was still alive.

Yeah, you can actually clip from where you spawn almost straight down to the end of the game. I was thinking of 'speedrunning' it at one point that way.

Shame the game has absolutely ZERO replayability. I'd love to play something like it again.