Is Origin still shit?

like I won't get any bitcoin miners if I install this, right?

fuck off

to where?

No, but you will get origin.

so whats the deal with it anywho?

There are literally no games on origin worth playing besides tittyfall 2, which is fucking dead.

It;s shit

Majestic 12

check ’em

No, check THESE.

nice, now check these

like I just wanna play my shitty NFS game and use Cheat engine to get me money

will they ban me for that even though it's a single player game?

Nice

Despite OPs faggotry I'd like to try and steer this thread into a more productive direction for change. Namely - sure, EA is shit, Origin is shit, but I think any Steam competitors ought to be embraced on principle. Like, recently there was news that Squeenix I believe is making their own launcher thingy. The more people get drained off of Steam the better I say.

Bretty gud

I prefer it over Steam, but yeah, it has no games.

You get to play EA games for (((free))) 6 months after release because of the low sales number (ME:A is already in Origin's Vault).

No, it's still fucking shit, get my account hacked every other week.
The security is so easy to bypass, you just phone them up and ask for them to send a new password to your email, it doesn't even have to be the email the account uses, I've just used random emails before because of shit like my google account being banned, they don't give a shit, they just send you the email without asking

how are they with cheat engine on single player games tho?

It's 4eurodollars a month, but you do get every single EA game that ever mattered.

I'd really like to support them, but it's hard to since there's no "good" motive for a steam competitor. The only reason you'd start one is to get a slice of the middleman pie. And there's something about videogame developers because all the inhouse community/launcher applications end up being so bad they feel like they were slightly tweaked version of the Getting Started section of a winforms guide from 2003.

Most likely, but the question is why are you playing a shitty NFS game instead of a good one?

because I've completed all the good ones

then why sour the memory

cus I'm an addict for racing games with customisation.

I mean, The Crew is equally as shit as NuNFS but you can get it for 5$, probably, and has about the same amount of customization.

I've already completed it.

Yes, but if they're a shit company it should be thrown out and never be looked at. GOG is your best option. DRM free if you don't want to have Galaxy and if you do, you have a proper competitor as a digital storefront since they're starting to get more modern releases here and there.

sage!
OP low quality advertise.

There's Sims 4 too, too bad the dlc's are only making it worse.

checked

Nice ID too.

Slicker than your average nigger killer

flame me for shilling but here is how I feel about Origin.

Origin isn't too bad. Its biggest flaw is that its library is limited to EA games. They have a better refund policy than Valve does, strange for being known as the biggest turbo jews in video games. They throw out old games for free every now and then and include support to make it run on your modern computer. I have the ME trilogy, the dead space trilogy, all of which I got for free.

I think if it had more than EA games on it and modding support, it would be better than steam.

Galaxy is hardly DRM. It comes off as download manager along with chat, a shop, and ingame overlay. I can still download all my games without DRM from GoG's website. And I'm sure if I delete galaxy, my games would still run.

lots of problems with it, but let's just focus on two good ones:
1: the EULA allows them to remove a game from your library if you don't play it for two years. No dusting off an old favorite
2: it's dragging Origin's name through the mud

worth noting that this policy was a matter of absolute necessity after how SimCity5/SimThorp players were treated

ITS SHIT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GOOD GAMES EA SELLS ANYMORE!

Noice.

GOG is as close as you get without sucking massive cock or being a turbo-jew. Goy-ranger included.

You forget that it also loses its shit on directx installs.

Kill yourself

it's about as bad as steam. If you have one you might as well suck that dick and get the other.

at least it's not steam…

this alone makes it the best option and alternative to steam.

It's Steam 2.0 with no games and run by EA.