Rainbow Six Siege

Kamsahamnida Edition

I don't think I missed anything…

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-304987-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truly the worst update so far to boot. Have they removed renown rewards for PvE like they said?

I dunno, I never play the PvE

They didn't "remove" rewards, instead they have it so you earn very little for doing T-hunt.

I heard it was to remove some exploit, but I never knew of the exploit, so I'm a lame sack of shit and fuck me.

Oh, many moons ago I wanted Hibana (one of my favorite attack ops) to have a Grudge style face paint. Since it's happened, I feel orgasmic.

Some whales bought a lot of R6S skins, so expect anons to autistically screech at you for ruining gaming. Just a friendly heads up.

Oh yeah, I knew about and have practiced the exploit myself. I have tons of renown even after buying every operator. I also don't care for skins a ton, so right now I'm just holding onto my large supply so I can purchase any new operator that comes along without needless grinding.

I have them all too, but I also got the season pass because at the time I bought it I was made of money.

Goyim, I…

I didn't care. I had the money and not a whole lot else to do with it. That shit was burning a hole in my wallet.

Dammit i wish i had known about this exploit before it was fixed.

Meh, whatever. It was a federal paycheck before, now it's a state paycheck. Thus is the life of military/LEO.

Damn it, now I'm salty I never knew about the exploit before they fixed it. That 25k renown for each Op is killing me.

You're not making it any better

user, 25k in a week if you do the weekly mission are nothing. Really nothing. I still miss the new ops because i don't like them, and even if I take them I can't play them without a faggot trying to kill me because I stole the pick or starting a vote to kick will do as usual and wait the fade to decade then try them out….

How often do you play? Note that I'm bad and don't win nearly every match I get in.

I doubt this game will have any longevity for a third season but it was bound to happen.

Supporting Ubisoft means you’re supporting cancer.

I sincerely hope your family and/or pet dies tragically in front of your eyes.

Not much more they can do since they continue to refuse to address the underlying issues of the game. Literally all they have to do is hamper accuracy during movement, and it would stop 3 speed faggots from being the most powerful operators in the game. Instead they just want to write up long blogposts explaining how a 400ms gap between players spotting each other when they round corners isn't enough time to react and kill someone.

Game finally died with Operation Health, they're just puppeting its corpse as long as possible for money from military dress up players.

Every day at least a couple of hours….

Want to add the big problem is buying skins because im a twitch main and her headgear+rifle skin+body gear is around 80-90k

The only skin you'll need in the game is for the Canadians since they have bright white camoflauge, everything is fluff and even detrimental depending how high the saturation is on some of the camos.

Getting the black camo for weapons is a quite nice in my opinion. Just that extra bit of darkness. Although, it is expensive.

As said, black camo for each operator is mandatory. Gun skin is irrelevantthat being said, avoid big bright pink fluffy shit
The only thing that gets me is the headgear at night of thatcher…cool but is a fucking neon sign but luckily is rare to have night maps

Bruce Willis as operator when

This, there's over 200 players playing Siege on Tunngle and it's easy as fuck to get into it. If you pay for a ubisoft game you're part of the problem.

Then I might as well play lawbreaker:^}

Cute. Funny because you get all the operators for free, including the DLC ones from the new update. I never have to wait for a match and I haven't seen a single cheater. But by all means support a shit company like ubisoft.

Ubishit stop, for the love of Christ.

Simple, because I don't think it's a shit company and I want to support them:^}

The Spaniard already can both have a shotty as secondary weapon. From what I understood the new invisicunt is a 2speed atk

Time to go to a diversity meet up.

Muh mindless progression

pic related

Then why you play if not to gitgud? Might as well watch a YouTube video and support your LP with a like too!
But you are just a shitlord entitle for have free games handed to you without any reason to pay for it and expect everyone to cater to your small minded ideas. It's 2017 and no one can still be this retarded unless it's a larper:^}

Invisicunt is a defender.

Really? Fuck me, it will be another cav then and even more annoying so…I hoped for a invisible attacker so to force call outs and perhaps increase echo pickrate

Is there any risk of it getting taken down, how do I do play on Tunngle, we need more details.

Download the CODEX Blood Orchid Rainbow Six Siege torrent.

Download Tunngle.
In Tunngle, search for Rainbow Six Siege
Join the BLood Orchid server on Tunngle
Start up the game
Go to LAN
Search for Local games as player
Join a lobby

It's easy as fuck and tunngle is free.

Anyone who plays this shit game deserves to be raped in the mouth.

Thats why you torrent it.

mate, you play siege. You're already the goyest cunt.

Also, if the shitniggers at Ubi could take out House and other actually fun maps, I sure as fuck hope they'll take out Theme Park.

Why newfags try so hard to fit in?

There is a difference between buying the base game as cheap as possible, and buying the fancy add-ons which are entirely pointless. Just wait a week and you'll get the same operators as the goyim who bought the Season Pass, no work required.

GEE I THOUGHT THAT SUMMER WAS OVER

How it feels to be a cock sucking mongrel?

Are you aware that that every video game which you like has FLAWS?
How can you possible like a game when it has flaws?

Well, the map looks nice.

So when will this worthless company just fucking die already?
They had at least these options:

The only one of those that Ubicucks have hinted as a possible release are the E.K.A.M from some lore faggotry about how Glaz trained with some Greek chick who beat him in target practice.

Get ready for more wymyn operators.

Oh, you damn well know that next year is gonna be IDF, the mainland Chinks, possibly another Russian or American CTU, and swedes or some shit.

But user, two thirds of the world's greatest assassins are women

>you damn well know that next year is gonna be generic mediocre overrated special larpers
I sure do love video games haha what a great year to be a gamer.

yeah rest in shit capitao

I like cap, but I just wish they made him 1 speed and improved his guns a bit. There are very few 3 armor attackers.

don't expect more anytime soon because blowhard wannabe pro babbies hate 3armor ops. 'Least we still got fuze

to follow up because i forgot, making him 3speed with no breaching options or even a shotgun cripples his own gadget options

And monty and blitz. I typically only play 1 speed ops, I like feeling a bit tougher. 3 speed ops are irritating to play against and 2 speed is just kinda… meh. The greater portion of operators are 2 speed.

I agree with this. 3 speed is pointless when you have literally no breaching options. Ash as both charges and her special ability, it makes sense for her to be fast. Cap would make more sense being a slower, preferably 3 speed, operator. More of an assisting role then primary attacker.
I'm guessing Ubisoft just wants to sweep him under the rug for now and give him a work over sometime later. Nu-cap will probably do his job twice as effectively.

Here's what it will be instead.
If they're going to repeat a country I'd like it to be these motherfuckers.

So the new map requires you to breach in from the outside, forcing you to wire into the map.

Ubisoft has claimed it will be difficult for the defenders to simply rush the repelling attackers, but that's never really worked out the way Ubisoft has claimed.

post adorable operators

Ubisoft clarified the stealth chick: Her DRONE is stealthy.

Oh gee fucking whiz

Yeah, apparently her drone can activate some kinda stealth mode, like what happens to Lesion's Gu traps.

ALSO there's rumor of a sonar operator, or a side ability for one of the two leaked operators, that uses sonar (as I said before) to find enemy gadgets. Personally this sounds like a shittier version of IQ, but if it's a side ability of nade bitch or stealth drone bitch, it actually just becomes a bit of frosting on the cake, assuming their main gadgets and primary weapons will be worth the pick.

Oh, so I guess I was wrong on her being a defender. Still, that just seems like a less fun Twitch.

Well, the confusing bit is right now there seems to be three different attack abilities/gadget being described for the next three operators, so unless the Koreans offer NO defenders, we're looking at one of the attackers having two abilities, or the whole sonar-location thing is purely rumor.

There's also Buck who's shotgun is extremely lethal if used right.

I would hope they would look more into special police than special forces sometimes. Granted i don't know a ton about other countries special polices but i know they're generally seperate from special forces, like how FBI-SWAT is separate from SEALS but they're both in this game

or gimme ARW thats fine too

Yeah but let's place the 100 million poor victims of communism under the rug, r-right goys?
t. jewbisoft

Isn't that supposed to be a WWI fighter pilot outfit though?

That's more like a WWI dress. Imagine the Hebraic screeching if they placed a swastika armband on jagger

It'd still be cool to see a WWI stormtroop, or the Waffen SS. Entirely not practical, but cool

She was from the old rainbow games

That reminds of when a bunch of us were making hypothetical operators in another thread a while ago.

It is, except that's a WW1 German infantryman uniform with a retarded helmet and fucking riding spurs on the boots.

The entire idea sounds like cancer. You won't have people using Ash anymore, instead they use Mr. Super Fast and Invincible. At least with normal 3 speed ops they are slightly weaker then the rest. This idea is terrible and just makes the trap meta look like a good idea.
It'll be a requirement to have any of the trap ops except Kapkan on the team. (Due to Kapkan's explosives being highly ineffective.)

Funny, I just won a match thanks to those traps

Just make it so you can move at top fucking speed while in ADS and you're good to go.

That already fucking happened you idiot.
The so-called Hong Kong operator are pretty much the mainland chinks.

Hong Kong SDUs uses AR15s from SIG and glock handguns, not the shitty FAMAS knockoff and whatever shit they call a handgun.

Even for Siege cosmetics, that would be too impractical. Not like Ubicuck ever cares about how tacticool cosmetics look and just want to sell them. Which is why I never bother with any of the cosmetics other than black weapon skins.

At least 3 of Kapkan's traps will be needed against someone with 150HP.

please, it's 4 if they're actually moving because the trap is a location based explosion as opposed to just a wall now

>Jagdkommando never ever

There's always going to be a peeker's advantage in online video games. If someone is peeking you, that means they're already aiming at where you are and ready to shoot you. It even happens in LAN environments, albeit less so.
That's a fucking retarded idea, how would this hamper three speeds? It hampers literally everyone trying to peek.
I won't try to defend this game as the netcode was garbage, but complaining about peeker's advantage is useless in any video game. Can you name one PvP game without peeker's advantage? It's always going to be there, yet better players play around it. There is always going to be a window of reaction for you to shoot back at them.

That's the Chinese propriety weapon system they designed for themselves in the 90s because no one would sell to them anymore - domestically produced bullpups and catridges that borrow from Soviet and Western designs. Hong Kong is still quite Westernized and almost exclusively use US designs, but I don't think Ubisoft wants to risk making any political statements so they just group them as Chinese SF.

Quake.

Its something all shooters have to contend with, but you know there are FPS that do contend with it, right? Rather than just ignore it or say it isn't happening like Ubisoft? Counterstrike is one such game, because the game is designed around Offense/Defense style of play, like Siege rather than TDM, it's unfair to defenders to allow perfect accuracy during movement because offenders can abuse peakers advantage, its balanced well enough that players rounding corners have the same window of opportunity as players holding that corner

It hurts 3 speeds exponentially more than anyone else because people who play them do so because they can abuse peakers advantage to kill someone before they even appear on the other persons screen. Take Tachanka for example, he actually works decently as an operator in a LAN setting because he can deny entry into a room, but add peakers advantage and he's usually dead from being gutshot before he can react. The entire meta is geared around 3 speed fastshooting operators because people have learned to play the game like TDM instead of O/D.

3 speed vs 3 armor is literally not a debate because headshots are still 1 shot, 1 kill even if wearing a bulletproof helmet, there is a clear advantage to speed over armor because someone like Ash can round a corner 3 times faster than Rook, and given the usual peakers advantage is around 2-400 ms, have more than enough time to spray around the head and get a kill. Meekly accepting this shit is killing the game because people want to play a tac shooter about breach entries, performing drone recon, and flanking, not SWAT TEAM SONIC.

Would improve the game tacticool meta forcing two headshotone for helmet and one for head to give more desire in being a fatcunt rather then a quick one?
Because adding traps makes it worst on both sides, and incidentally making kapkan injure rather then kill traps helped speedfags more being a blast waveso you can just run through instead of a wallwhere if you touch you die

I didn't knew that could be done, when it was changed?

I got caught and tried to move myself, doesn't work. Your target probably got picked up or left the game.

Would it be a better idea to make peeking more viable through leaning rather than strafing? You'd have to expand the leaning angle and distance so you can lean around corners more effectively, while your strafing speed could be nerfed by a minor acceleration when pressing the Left/Right key so there's a slight delay when you hit max strafing speed, making A/D spam around corners less viable. With equal leaning modifiers, the peeking ability of all ops would be more equal, and with increased leaning modifiers, offensive peekers would have to contend with a more skewed viewing angle which would make acquiring targets more difficult. It'd be easier to stand right in front of a corner pressing the necessary lean button to quickly peek around the corner and quickly lean backwards to a neutral position afterwards, making the speed attribute of an operator irrelevant in this situation because strafing back and forth would not be as effective.

I got caught once yesterday…now you can move as if you were just injure rather then in a trap

I play Frost all the time and my victims never move, probably just operation health honestly

I guess since is a new thing not a lot of people know you can move yet

I just got caught in a trap 20s ago. I tried pushing all the movement keys and nothing worked.

Then DON'T make Hong Kong operators to begin with. Just make a chink one and problem solved.
This is just insulting to Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is chinese, deal with it.

Guy probably gets trapped then lags back through the window or some shit.

Also, speaking of Kraptraps, they actually help the person rushing through the door. Sure, you lose 60 health, but the big fuckoff explosion kicks up enough smoke to basically hide the person running through it for a split second.

60 damage is only applied to 3 speed. For 2 speed its 50 and 3 speed its 40. An even better reason why 3 speed ops should be added, the amount of them right now doesn't even allow for a full team composition unless you go recruit.

I meant 1 speed ops, fuck me

I know that, but who rushes through doors as Fuze? It's Ash or Hibana 90% of the time. Also reminded me that you could have 3 or 2 speed recruits with ballistic shields back when the game came out. That was insane.

You still can still be a recruit with shield…

Canada is American, deal with it.
Ukrania is Russian, deal with it.
Irelands is English, deal with it.

Go fuck yourself, you dumb cunt.

Weird….I guess the other user was right and was just a operation health stuff

O P E R A T I O N H E A L T H

Are you actively trying to be retarded or what? Hong Kong, Taipei are Chine stuff.
i bet you think the Malvinas are Argentinian too

I know. You can't have a 3 speed recruit with a shield, though.

o p e r a t i o n h e a l t h

Actually, you're right. If you get caught in a frost trap after vaulting through a window you can still crawl around. BUT walking into a frost trap (and possibly vaulting into it over a defender shield) will make you unable to move.

U B I S O F T
CAN
MAKE
VIDEOGAMES

What does everyone think of the Alien/Zombie mode leak

What is this? Could you post a link and/or picture of what you are talking about?

How is it a disadvantage to defenders for attackers to have perfect accuracy? Defenders can sit wherever they want and it's up to attackers to flush them out. Are you retarded? Surely you can just as easily argue that defenders have an advantage in picking their sites and being able to peek attackers whenever they want?
Adding moving inaccuracy hurts every operator exponentially, not just three speeds. Also, CSGO still has definite peeker's advantage in a different way. Even though you need to stop moving for accurate fire, it's trivial to counterstrafe and kill someone when you're still moving on their screen.

Tachanka is a flawed concept and will never work regardless of peeker's advantage. He's never touched in a LAN setting either. I won't argue against the fact that three speeds are the most powerful, but nerfing three speeds directly by lowering their ADS move speed instead of destroying core mechanics of the game is a better way to go.

The game doesn't play like SWAT TEAM SONIC at medium to high ranks either. Truth be told, every time I play with someone who complains of dying to three speeds they play like fucking garbage and would've died even if it were a one speed peeking them.

some one probably just rez'd them, mats haven't been changed

They can't, but keep trying champ.

I don't like the sound of it, defense on terrhunt is shitty enough and if its like that you'd be restricted to defense ops for it

Stop being dumb, son.

Because someone foolish enough to hold a corner will die before they can react thanks to peakers advantage. The advantage to holding a position should be that you can line up your shots, that advantage is stripped away when people routinely have a 300 ms window to kill you before they appear on your screen. Peakers advantage happens on both sides, but defenders are on the losing side BECAUSE their objective is based around having to defend a point, where as attackers have all the liberty to abuse any corner on the map.

Do you even play this game? People round corners normally, then ADS around your upper body and let recoil guide their weapons to your head during the peakers window. People abusing peakers advantage aren't moving around corners ADS dumbass. The way my fix solves the problem is by hurting their accuracy during the small window where one player can't even see the player on screen yet, making engagements more reliant on ability to aim and weapon selection rather than ping abuse and glitchy mechanics.

Is there an actual leak or just rumors?

rumors, haven't seen any shaky screen grabs or anything similiar of that yet. It would just be a reskin of thunt which is bad in siege too. If we got a new gametype we should get one where the destruction doesn't reset between rounds so the area is completely torn to shit by the end

Her mains are a shotgun and a DMR. Her two side arms are full auto.

Shit, I've been playing wrong.

Also her skill/gadget is called "Trickster Streak" or something. It's something to do with hacking and Ubisoft report it has the potential to "get her killed" from using it.

You've misinterpreted what they were saying, the line Ubi used was: "What makes her even more dangerous, however, is her trickster streak, and it can get you killed" which implies it'll get you the reader killed, not you the person playing her.

Also, just for fun, take a look at the absolutely awful fan-fic-tier intro Ubi wrote for her:
Her fingers dance across the keyboard, the light of the LCD screen underscoring her smirk. Each line of code is a triumph building toward terminal velocity. She dances around firewalls and rewards herself with sips of her third energy drink tonight. She’s trying to cut down and four is her concession. She’s no brute force thug or clickjacker, and in the short order of a few days, she’s finally managed to get inside. With one last click, she carefully taps the [Enter] button and send the words that will either make her, or break her… ‘Hello, Rainbow Six.’

If its some hacking shit then I dont really know what else it coudl be except hacking the defenders cameras / gadgets.
Downside being defenders maybe see her point of view too or something?

Dokkaebi are Korean goblins that like to play tricks on people while also occasionally helping others. I'm assuming it'll be something like the ability to generate pings for the enemy to see or something along those lines.

oof, pretty cringy. I liked some of the fluff they added to other ops like how ying hates fuze and how thermite and hibana worked together but this is just lame

Sounds terrible. Valk could be a detriment to the team depending on where her cams are placed. Might as well throw her away and replace with Mira/Echo. (unless his drone gets hacked also)

it could make for some interesting power plays of defenders breaking their own cameras if that's the case, but i don't think it will be so simple since attackers already effectively carry 2 mobile cameras to start

And what, get that -10? Terrible idea. Defenders can't do anything to get intel because it'll just get hacked and they are ruined. Attackers get an advantage because through hacking the cameras they know exactly where the defenders are (since some cams are right on the sites).
I'm expecting the worst right now.

Is this the john lennon gook with the sunglasses or are we going to have TWO all-female CTUs now?

Someone needs to fire whoever is writing these shitty OCs. God damn it man, talk about tryhard.

i haven't seen anything regarding the other korean op, i'd assume they're male. I can't suspend disbelief about female operators enough but I would like to just get another dude who is a guy in a tacticool outfit with a full mask and helmet again

Yes please. It seems like every operator now is wearing casual wear and its irritating.

it's cool for the GSG-9 ops because its actually based on how in real life members of it would just throw their tac gear over what they were wearing at the time when called it, Ela with her yoga pants and dyed hair isn't so cool considering GROM is supposed to go way harder than that

forgot my pic

Im pretty sure those are SEK since gsg9 only gets called when shit really hits the fan and i think they put up their gear first, but not that sure.

A lot of people seem to mistake the two units. Any time you see a German in jeans and a plate carrier it's almost always going to be SEK and not GSG-9.

my error then, i had read somewhere and seen the images of these guys with jeans under their gear and it said it was GSG9

It's the sort of mistake that happens all the time, a lot of people outside Germany don't know the difference between the two, it's sort of like how every police officer wearing black and carrying a rifle is "SWAT" regardless of country or unit affiliation.

That would be fun as fuck

What?

MFW I DIDN'T BUY THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT

Ying thinks Fuze is a maniac with no regard for human life because he tried to bomb the hostage that one time, so she made her own Fuze charge, but worse.

she feels he has something along the lines of "a blatant disregard for civilian life" or something similar I can't remember the exact quote but you can find it in the in-game bio sections. Ash and Mira also don't get along apparently. Thermite and Hibana are BFFs though

I feel like I should be mad at Ubisoft for incorporating memes into the "canon" but that's pretty funny.

As long as they don't start with the tumblr fanserivce bullshit, I'm fine with it. And by Tumblr fanservice bullshit I mean, "OMG LIKE KAPKAN AND FROST ARE TOTALLY A COUPLE BECAUSE TRAPS LOL"
old frost was probably a trap, judging by her face, though

You get to pick one
shit I need to read that bio stuff then, that's pretty funny

ying and echo had a one year relationship which is in her bio stuff again, and ela/new gook have pretty overwritten backstories. Luckily there isn't much in match dialogue so it doesn't affect the game that is until ubi adds garbage like voice lines and taunts into the game

In what reality?

How long until this game becomes overall shit.

If they make a year 3, which they probably will, the death knell will sound.

Speaking of Fuze is he a Turk or a Russian.

the one where there's an abundance of chicks in special forces i guess

Don't say that, this is the only damn multiplayer shooter on the market i like playing frequently so it has to live by the skin of its teeth for as long as possible. That being said though if they can't think of better gadgets, or make more maps or allow player created content, they will start to flounder. Siege is lucky though because its the only game right now that does what it does right now with lots of close quarters fighting and use of destruction so the players who do like it won't leave since theres nowhere to migrate to

Uzbek

Also wait, the group is called Rainbow. All she did was message their Commanding Officer.

Or Ubisoft thinks the organization is called Rainbow Six.

I thought it was implying she was haxxoring rainbow for some reason.

What the fuck is wrong with those lines? Looks like who ever made this fucked up covering their bodies with tip-ex. Hell, there are fucking squiggles on Habbana what the hell is this?

my guess is they shoddily erased their sketch lines in a drawing program

she has a obscenely powerful SMG but she's still a 1 armor babbie who will be killed by a meaty fart, the enemies you killed woulda died facing any other operator most likely. Thinking about it though her recoil didn't need to get nerfed it was just the magazine size, a 3speed does not need 50 bullets

I absolutely don't notice the recoil nerf, but I really notice the one trap I'm missing. They didn't want to take the 50 bullets away, because they felt like that was the defining characteristic of the gun. Said so themselves.

fucking disgusting, fucking disgusting absolutely disgusting jesus fucking chirst. I hate you, I hate this website, I hate this fucking game. What I hate the most out of this game is the fact you said Ela is cute. That is the most fucking WRONG thing I have ever heard. Fuck off. No, die fucking degenerate.

You ok there friend?

Shit dude

lol

I'm sorry I insulted female Capitao your waifu.

Holy fuck is that real?

Used to be.

It IS implying that, BUT if she said "Hello, Rainbow Six…" then she was either specifically directing the message at the task force's Command Officer (often marked at the 6 on radio comms) or Ubisoft shit the bed. If it's the latter, it makes Ubisoft look stupid. If it's the former, it's simply not as impressive as they make it out to be.

That's why she is perfect with the face cover
Frost is best girl and this is a fact

>>>/reddit/
Congratulations! You're suffering from an inoperable plebbit tumour.

she is one of the few operators who can work on any scenario and players are constantly thinking of new ways to use her

Why the fuck do the assumptions of what people think Operators are going to look like better than the Operators on fucking release?

Because the people who make this game are retarded, and want to make every character have a little cool quirk because of some stupid philosophy these retarded cancucks are raised with call "diversity". The women look like men except for twitch, who looks like a fucking idiot that takes 30 minutes to put on makeup before going to operate. You have hibana, who looks like a gaijin with his hair dyed black and on a trap diet; Valkyrie, who is a man; Frost looked like a brazilnigger, but now looks like china; Cav is a trap doing ass workouts too; Mira is probably the only actual woman; there is no fucking way ela is a man, ela looks a disgusting fucking mix of the Holla Forums and some dyke who doesn't eat enough, fucking Christ, disgusting. IQ is 50, and I think that's everyone. So instead of making cool operators, they make these shitty made up outfits they think would be nice to show their uniqueness. Fuck I hate Ubisoft, I fucking hate this game, and I really fucking hate Ela, so fucking disgusting. Compression pants? Fucking really, do they even begin to understand how retarded this looks? Fucking disgusting fuck.

imagine. I don't even dislike a lot of the new operators tools and gadgets but some of the designs are just so jank

the only defense that i can give the design choices past skull rain is that if every operator dressed in full tacgear it would become harder and harder to differentiate them during play. With the exception of doc/rook its easy to tell who is who at a glance. Again this isn't saying their designs are good, but they are identifiable which is important in a game like this.

Mira and jackal have pretty heavy tac gear and are easy to recognize. You can tell pretty well just with the colors, and the tac gear can be pretty differentiated, like how jackal has scuba gear and mira has a yuge helmet. I never thought I'd complain about this in a fucking ubisoft game, but the waifu pandering seems to be at fault. All the new ops need to have no helmet and be as close to pretty as ubisoft can manage so get that waifufaggot dough. There's no other explanation for it I can find.

i was about to remark on my own post how i forgot Jackal and Mira who I overall like in terms of both design and play.

you know maybe it would work better if they gave more female ops half-masks like the ones everyone consider to to be the prettiest have they could please both the waifufags and not have to fuck up another face model

I agree, ubisoft is so incompetent that leaving most of the face to the imagination works out far better.

Don't get yer hopes up.

Why isn't it even an option really? They keep adding headgear and cosmetics no one uses when they could just add generic swat helmets and balaclavas and tons of people would probably use them. A lot of the cosmetics actually put you at a giant disadvantage too.

Could be interesting. I could imagine it being useful if she can cause a red ping for the enemy to set a trap for roamers investigating said ping.

FREE WEEKEND INCOMING.

Yeah at night that headgear is a curse
i use it too

time to rack up easy kills and wins

tfw no ela and iq to rape my ass
Are they ever going to bring back favela and yacht or are they forever gone? Those were my two favorite maps and then both were shitcanned at the same time for some reason thats retarded and probably caused by reddit.

So goys whatcha favorite/most hated

magazine size or fire rate, that shit as it is now is just a p90 on steroids

They say they're going to rework them, so they'll be back.
I have no idea what's wrong with Yacht though. I liked it.

they're still accessible in custom games, granted no one plays those

wannabe MLG babbies got made they couldn't rush on yacht because it was big, and wannabe MLG babies didn't like favela because it had lots of peekhole options so they couldn't madcunt rush, shame because i had lots of fun on both those maps, if i had to get rid of a map it would be fucking berkely cuz matches on that have the least variety

one time during a downed contest our last guy walked out of the contest point giving the wounded guy the capture

The new, fun house, map. My main issue with it is that everything inside is dark as fuck. And there are some areas which are simply confusing to go through.
Mira or Echo. For Mira: Great SMG, great ability, and is 1 speed. For Echo: Basically Mira's tool set but reversed. Got a shotgun primary and a nice SMG secondary. I have a silencer on every weapon I can, including Echo's and Mira's SMGs.
Ela all the way. 50+1 with a firerate similar to the Bearing 9 is simply retarded. And the "Nerf" they gave her, increasing the recoil, was pathetic. Barely noticeable. Just stick on a barrel attachment and a vertical grip and you are absolutely fine.
I'd have to say Favela. In my opinion, it simply has way too many hiding places/rooms. Its difficult to scout out completely and still have time left to get to the OBJ. It also provides plentiful locations for the defenders to peak.
Double Mirrors with Mira
Mira's SMG.
Would have to be Capitao's crossbow. Its a great utility tool. Smokes if planting a bomb or needing a place to hide. Fire for injuring enemies behind a lot of cover. (IE: Tchanka)
3 team members get headshoted by a spawn peaking Ela.
None that I've encountered.

I don't know what kind of dumbfucks you're playing against but people tend to die in the first burst of bullets at plat2+. If you round an angle without ADS'd at something it's a good way to get destroyed.
Defenders usually win at lower ranks, attackers win more for experienced players, and then finally defenders have the advantage again at the higher ranks.

That fact that you continue spouting this "300ms window" is completely wrong. You have more than enough time to react and shoot back. The fact that you can't react to people peeking you means that they've either droned you out or you're sitting in a shit spot.

Favela was shitcanned because it was absolute garbage. Having all exterior walls to be breakable and to have no actual interior is a mechanic that doesn't actually work in siege.
Yacht was shitcanned because it ran like ass, there were only two viable bombsites to defend, and every engagement felt awkward as fuck.
I don't agree with them being removed from casual but they shouldn't be in ranked for good reason. Clubhouse should be removed from ranked next.

Some leaks of the new operator. Looks like ubisoft did the same garbage again.

Why the fuck you keep a silencer on two operators that will stay in the objective and most likely be the last one when everyone know where you are?

So a sledge from the distance?

Jesus fucking Christ, ubishit should've just stopped at year 1.

I don't think we will ever have a drone that Allahu snakbar against a wall or a defender?
Obviously it will only dmg operators like a impact granade that takes 20? to avoid faggot using it constantly
This will make mute more viable than bandit and being able to have another twitch like drone to give more pressure on when defender have to place their stuff

Sorry did you get your panties in a clip user

I like my suppressors user, what can I say?
Advantages:
1: Audible sound. Makes it more difficult for enemies to hear and respond from where you are shooting from.
2: No white threat indicators from where you are being fired at. (But still red ones from damage)
3: Bullet trails are near invisible.
4: No muzzle flash or smoke emitted by the gun.
I just like it, not everyone has to use it like I do. Personally, I stick it on every single weapon that can take it.

I agree on some shit like roamers or jackal or anyone with a movement side, but anchors character like Mira echo chanka there is really no point and would be better having a short burst damp

Christ, Ubisoft really has ran out of ideas

I find it a bit helpful usually because near the end of the match all of their drones are destroyed and are going off of where someone previously called me out. Just rotate to a better spot to pick out the people who were going for my previous location.
I find it helpful but not everyone will. That is fine.

Korean defender.

Now that's not too bad.

Sham package:^)

Promo for the Polish attacker.

Kim Jaesung-Voorhees?

Is this a promo video or an operator video?
Would be nice to see that new operators come with a little unlock video.

It's likely for the operator like Ela got with blood orchid, a consolation prize for having their season trashed I suppose.

None of the DLC ops have an unlock video sadly.

Why would it matter?

Cause the op videos can be neat?

some of them were fun, I like Thatchers, Smokes and kapkans a lot

Sounds like fucking ash with a concussion grenade. Oh and look another 2 speed because nobody wants to play 3 armor 1 speed.

there hasn't been a new 3armor attacker since the base operators

That's why we need a new shield op.

Are you illiterate?

Mira & Echo aren't base operators user, they are DLC.

What's your native language.

Portuguese.

Go back to playing capitao.

alright i won't grill you then, echo and mira are indeed 3armor but they are not attackers. Rumor mill says Ying was supposed to be 3armor which would have been really cool considering her gadget and way more fitting. imagine going into a flashed room with 3armor so you can shrug off stray shots from blinded enemies

That's because pro league fags want crazy fast ops to use, people suck their dicks therefor try hard ask 3 speed ops and we are stuck here

Has the free weekend started?

One of the designers says he wants aussie operators in the game in YR3, nothing has been confirmed yet

A lot of the leaks from that post turned out to be legitimate, and Ubisoft are all over the place
I don't know too much about the whole Tom Clancy universe but from what I know that wouldn't make sense? I know it's ubi but they still seem to be trying to maintain some theme here
If it did go through I would just wish they up certain operator's traps since they're fucking useless against like 30 bots

You can really tell they brought in a different writer for the DLC operators after the Canadians, they've all been so dramatic and bad, the simple backstories with little details were much better then over the top shit

those are boys and girls on the pictures, right?

no

Maybe operator videos are coming back.

Did Ying and Lesion get trailers?

Nope

Also, it seems like perhaps she can make items on your person start making sounds to give away your position? At least that's my take-away from this video, which is basically another Jackal when you think about it.

Lots of DLC ops get little 2 second teasers, and then a full reveal with gameplay of them in their map. Echo and Hibana got something similar I think. Also
GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT IS THAT ARMOR? SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CAME FROM STAR WARS

I'm gonna guess that her gadget "rings" something you're carrying as a defender making her some kind of reverse-pulse now

i wanna know how to defend against it more than how to use it if it does make you jingle jangle while holding a corner or what if its way more fucked up and can detonate your nitro cells if they're on your person

Not exactly. As the defender you'll likely hear the sound as well, or at least the video alludes to this. Pulse doesn't give you that benefit, though Pulse has to put his shit away in order to engage you.

I'm guessing by hiding behind reinforced walls and such, but the REAL question here is "How does it TARGET the defender?" Its method of target acquisition can really make or break this.

If that's the case then either expect to see a lot less people using nitro cells or a few people exploding from time to time, though I honestly doubt they'll do this. If the enemy team isn't carrying any nitros this aspect of her would be completely out-of-play, which is something Ubisoft TRIES to avoid. (Even with their hard counters)

My initial guess is she'll have to sit down with her alienware laptop and see what can be picked up within a certain range, and if its like that I'm going to bank she's another character Thatcher has to babysit.

It could just be she taps her ipad and it sends a pulse out that will jingle everyone's phone in a certain radius.

if the jingle is audible to her teammates as well she's gonna be strong as fuck, again assuming that's how she works. I really want to see the defender now because he actually looks cool (zofia isnt' bad actually) and rumors aren't adding up for him

She'll be a good anti roamer like jackal if that's the case. Which I hope it is, as roaming is still pretty strong.

Like a sonar. I was actually mildly worried it will be THIS easy, but to balance this the range would have to be pretty limited.

I'll laugh if his gadget is his mask and he takes the same amount of damage from head shots as he would from body shots. "My ability… is to get shot in the face".

it always will be if niggas don't learn to watch their fucking backs, i've done full map flanks in 3 armor because no one ever watches their teams back on places like plane

The sonar's strength is gonna depend on how long the jingle lasts and the range. And considering pulse's range, I wouldn't worry about it. It could also be like jackal again and have limited charges so you can't just ping every 2 seconds and map movements.

Also the ability to not insta kill on headshot is acutally fucking insane, He'd be like super chanka. Or if you can pass them around like then imagine how fucking tanky a rook or doc would be.

Yeah, you got me thinking about that.

Those masks are only rated to stop .357; at best it can stop .44 magnum.

It would be better suited for an attacker since most defenders use SMG's, in this case the mask is most likely just aesthetic

i was joking around anyway, a bag of masks on top of a bag of armor would be obscene, especially since defenders already get more 3armor guys than attackers

I don't know man. It would make defending obj from inside a lot more worth it if you could peek with a far smaller penalty.

maybe if its just him, if you could hand out masks you'd have to fight against a team of lite-blackbeards

I could see it working with an armor restriction of some kind, as having a jaeger running around being able to peek with relative impunity would be dumb.

imagine id wearing the mask lowers your FOV or some shit, i don't think i'd like that though.

I'm still unsure if the newer facial animations from health were a mistake or not

HOLY SHIT A ACTUAL DLC OPERATOR WEARING A PROPER UNIFORM AND MASK? THIS SHIT IS UNHEARD OF.

ubisoft games are gay

Ur gay

I wonder what fuck-wit thought Ela was a fun and intuitive operator?

Oh god, someone posts an objective fact and that's bait? That's hilarious, user.

some goon at the dev team who's collectively run out of gadget ideas. Although its nice to get new guns I think at this point i would rather more maps and more loadout options for the existing operators. Some more universal gadgets would be cool too, impact grenades came out well when those were implemented

The video just shows so little care from ubisoft.
Compare it to Kapkan's. Cool guy, sitting down, says some stuff, gadget goes off and lots of enemies die. It fits well. Its pretty clear in the video that the people in the room are hunting him and that he has his explosives somewhere that kill them.
In this video its skinny as fuck operator sitting at a computer, says a shitty catch phrase, shoots a gun at presumably an individual or their phone? Now if it was something like. In a house, messes with a computer, hear phone ringing, then shoots through a wall.
That makes more sense. Not just a random phone ringing in an odd white room and pointless actions taken.

none of these teasers are gonna be as good as some of the original operator videos were, its either a complete lack of creativity or they just don't have the time to do it as well

Pretty sure the original op videos were contracted out to a third-party

That man is right.

Why do I smell 2speed operator who has an ability that makes him invisible to drones.

Cause there's a bunch of cameras on him and then they go dead, that's why.

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-304987-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32 According to the new Blogpost Vigil is actually from

BEST COREA
E
S
T

C
O
R
E
A

Suck a dick, Worst Corea

The mad men.

Then this confirms the rumor of an operator who can not be tracked by drones. There was a lot of confusion about this guy since, to a lot of people, this ability seems beyond the scope of what people figured the developers would allow.

Dumb fuck retard.

So they slapped a Mute Jammer on some gook's face and called him a new operator?

Not really. He doesn't disable them I think, he just isn't picked up by them. He's cloaked.

You can buy silver dollars for ~16 each.
You can buy gold coins.

Both are great for long term investments.

Naw, he's the dread "stealth" operator, but only when it comes to drones it would seem.

Is it worth buying this game without DLCs?

If you're willing to drop a lot of time into it, sure.

Forgot to mention, I figured you meant the Season Pass.

it does not take very long at all to unlock all the base operators and they are all viable, since there is nothing else to spend currency on after you get all the ops and the gun add-ons you want you'll be able to unlock DLC operators through grind if you desire. It's grind but its not the worst grind i've ever seen. if you're impatient though, season pass is actually cheaper than using in-game currency credits to unlock all the DLC ops because those dirty jews didn't make it so you could just purchase one for 5 bucks or whatever you gotta buy the non-grind credits.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PURCHASE THE VERSION CALLED THE 'STARTER EDITION'

Just be sure to avoid the "starter edition"
You can get the twenty vanilla operators fairly quickly and the DLC operators can be obtained through grinding. Give the game a try during the free weekend and then decide how much you want to invest in it.

This as well, i forgot it was free weekend. It's how i got into the game, I didn't expect much but ended up liking it a ton. Helps that free weekends mean a sale as well and you don't have to hand ubisoft too many shekels over

This sounds like a lot of grinding to me, will probably skip it.

fair enough, but after doing the tutorials and a few casual matches i think i had half the base operators.

I probably wouldn't buy it now, to me it seems like it's going to die pretty soon, it basically already has for me, since the servers I play on tend to only have about 50 -100 high level players playing at one time so I tend to only ever play the same people. Plus the new operators are more and more disappointing.

honestly i'm gonna be really bummed when this game bites the dust. There aren't any other half decent games like it on the market yet

Agreed, this game fills a niche I can't otherwise find.

It'll never die so long as we play. until ubi shuts the servers down

People should be playing the first five situations before hopping into a game. Gives them a feel for the maps, teaches the basics of the game and will net you enough renown for a handful of operators

Please fucking kill yourselves. You're enabling shit practices and holding the entire genre back.

It has free DLC and is actually quite new and interesting in the scheme of modern military shooters.

DLC wise this game is total cancer.

no argument there, buty I dunno who the hell is buying the cosmetic DLC for this game since the only good cosmetics are purchasable with in-game currency and 90% of the cosmetics in this game are either fucking terrible or actually put you at a disadvantage

God it feels good to chase some cheeky cunt around the map as Blitz, then corner them and bully the shit out of them.

speaking of horrific cosmetics

I find it funny the ugliest op gets the ugliest cosmetics. Christ look at her jigsaw mask one.

she's come a long way though

She still hasn't come far enough though. I will always think of those /k/ female horror stories when I play/ see her.

remember early twitch? lol

To be honest she doesn't look all that bad besides how shiny her balaclava is.

God damnit it just dawned on me that this new defender is probably yet again another character who IQ is supposed to counter instead of just reworking IQ

damn I'm surprised

Thinking about this operator's ability a bit, I sure hope its balanced in some way.
Having the ability to drone out areas is life saving ability of the attackers. Once this guy gets added you will no longer be certain that a certain room is safe. Forget trying to get inside a building through a common entrance, its likely that this guy is sitting and waiting to peak you simply because you'll never see him on your drone.
I imagine only the worst possible things.

It will probably function like Cav's sneak ability.

The issue with his ability working like Cav's is him not being able to notice and react in time to activate his cloak. I don't believe it'll be the same.

one of my current guesses is that it works while standing stationary and hopefully has some other form of cue so he can't just consistently corner gank people

I just completed the 10 situations.
Which operators should I get first?
I have the standard/full version.
Are there any unspoken rules which I should know before I go into a match?

Get all the base operators, use each one and get to know how they are useful.
Play a lot of casual before you do ranked.

-Rook : no brainer, just drop your armor bag right at the start and you've done your job
-Mute : a bit trickier but still solid, place your jammers near doorways and top of stairs during set up, then near the end of setup grab them and place them behind reinforced walls to prevent breaches
-Bandit ; similar to Mute, place your car batteries on reinforced walls and your job is mostly done, when you get the swing with him you can start doing bandit tricks

-Sledge, good choice of weapons, works on any scenario, his hammer can break down castle walls in one hit and your team isn't at a huge disadvantage if you bite the dust early
-Thatcher, follow hibana or thermite around, if you hear a jammer or see bandits shock on a reinforced wall through your gadget at the wall the emp works through walls, but you'll want to stay alive long enough to use your gadgets
-IQ, she isn't really a good operator BUT she is helpful for learning the map and learning where the maps cameras are and how some enemy gadgets work. Wouldn't prioritize getting her before guys like sledge, thatcher, and thermite first though.

-Tachanka, despite his cool helmet he's mostly a meme character who's gadget is still too situational
-Thermite, although he's one of the most valuable attackers in the game, you gotta stay alive to make use for him and as a new player you'll take lots of deaths
-Any shield op, because you'll want to learn how to read your own teammates a bit from game to game to maximize their effectiveness

oh, a good one to know is do not reinforce between bomb sites when defending, if you have an impact grenade you should blow a hole between the two bombs

really gets that noggin joggin

I don't want this outbreak thing to be true but its starting to look like there's no escaping it. It's just gonna be even shittier T-hunt. New operators for existing units is kinda neat though

I like that Vigil gets a Double barrel shotgun and that Mute still reigns supreme over Bandit.
Dokkebi's icon looks kinda cute, but I feel like her gadget will be somewhat overpowered. 2 times a game is a lot in a 5v5 game.
Hopefully one day we'll get Hardcore and some sort of classic mode with base-game ops into casual.
How OP do you think getting back up to pwn them as Zofia will be?

not as OP as it sounds because the animation shown is VERY slow

I doubt it will be super effective given you take a few seconds to get up and are left on 1hp.

I too like the phone-hack-to-access-cams thing but the whole calling the enemy thing dosen't sit well with me. I just have a bad feeling about it being kinda cheap.
I feel like they're trying to squeeze too much abilities into one character here (both Dokke and Zofia)