There was a time where people say Sonic as Mario's Rival

This just sad at this point. The newest Mario is praised to hell and back and the newest sonic is bought and liked only by furries wanting to fap to their OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Dp8XFLrA!ZwYF2jHEhuh2d_iRLdFPEwnMvmZdNrQjXyj2Gj-tAPY
s3complete.org/)
youtu.be/hM4R_8WjPoI
youtu.be/bG8SIzpIB6Q
youtu.be/apfsgk4bbnM
youtu.be/R089cCty0EI
youtu.be/yyN8XY7El64
youtu.be/Hcd0ZpH0Gp4
youtu.be/KX3UUGvhvcE
youtu.be/gPjl5TpDjGw
youtu.be/Jy3Qtq2i0pY
youtu.be/sR50QqovyQw
youtu.be/oHjGXQEkXEA
youtu.be/--mMw6s3nVw
youtu.be/w_ixaGoyacc
youtu.be/ndOamFrTOCA
youtu.be/MfY2U-FD0JA
youtube.com/watch?v=tPJyntLWQQM
youtube.com/watch?v=h1IHvzwUd6w
youtube.com/watch?v=pyXcW23Vb3U
youtube.com/watch?v=EwvSd4kcfdk
mega.nz/#!WgU3HAYT!XDW5Awu7OSgWbpP-DkCsaAqMLRX5gHgKgSnxPoKD_pg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mega.nz/#!Dp8XFLrA!ZwYF2jHEhuh2d_iRLdFPEwnMvmZdNrQjXyj2Gj-tAPY
Forces OST

I NEED FUCKING ODYSSEY OST

Literally nobody has thought this since the 2000s m8. The Sonic vs Mario rivalry is just one of those industry-insider jokes that rich Japanese game devs snicker to eachother about in passing at fancy industry developer conferences and launch parties.

I was gonna say he was Bubsy's rival now but this is just sad

Meanwhile the sky is blue and water is wet how new are you OP? Nintendo are full of shills and SEGA is full of autistic furfags.

Sonic should stick to 2D tbh
Or just go the kirby/donkey kong way of adding a "playable background" stage you can go to.

This game has like 3 levels, no joke. I'm pretty sure you could 100% it within the refund period.

Sonic Mania is GOTY tho

Sonic was always a faggot, tbh fam. He should have sticked to anime or whatever shithole he came from.

It's called shilling user.

what is wrong with forces?

Literally nothing wrong. Sonic btfo'd Mario by making the best sonic game ever. A Sonic Forces Speed Battle for mobile phones.

They're both cancer, kys OP

Tails and OC are cute though :3

please kys

Even if it was, I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was bait. You deserve to be bullied.

heh pc cucks btfo again.

smh tbh

What are you even saying?

If you're going to buy a console switch is the least cancerous choice. Think for yourself:
PS4 like has one game - bloodborne.
Xbox One has no games
Switch at the very least has Splatoon 2, ARMS, Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW
That's 4 games already to buy a console for.

You can buy switch 32gb already with Mario Odyssey with it, special package.

Poorfag.

If I had to own a current gen console right now it would be the PS4. It actually does have a library by now, unlike Switch being a Mario machine (or Skyrim Zelda or splatoon if you're into that)
Not gonna blow money on it until I see how it looks half a year from now.

I'm pretty forgiving of Sonic, so when even I say the're problems with the game, that's pretty bad. I don't hate it, It's not awful, but i'm not impressed in the slightest. It's like they spent all their time making the hedgehog 2 engine and only 1 year actually making the game.

Worst of all Chaos isn't even in the game, he's only in the cutscenes no boss Nothing, there is no Shadow boss either but at least you can play as Shadow in any modern Sonic level after you beat them once. Chaos just gets shafted. The game is clearly Rushed as all hell.
That being said there is a fair amount of replayability. You need to play though each main level at least 4 times I think, in order to get everything in them, and Making OC's is still a fair bit of fun you get new customization options for every little thing you do in the game so there is tons of shit to chose from.

I'd give it a 6.5/10, if you already like Boost Sonic and you want to make an autistic OC you'll enjoy it, but it not winning any awards.

PS4 has like one game. What the point? To buy stuff that's already available on PC? PC+Switch is a better choice.

No.

Why? It's the only console with games and is portable.

be honest, you're just shitposting at this point aren't you?
topkek

Yeah and Sonic Mania came out when Mario+Rabbids was released and I don't see anyone comparing how Sega and Nintendo choose the devs they hand their IP to.

Sorry we don't like console war shitposting here user. Maybe you should go back.

Sega shouldn't of given up on alex kidd.

you're right, I forgot we're on full Chan Holla Forums

The portability is something people really overlook, IMO.
If you're playing something, and have to go somewhere, you can just pause it, and pick up where you left off, anywhere.
It's nothing earth shattering, sure, but like, it means you're no longer limited to tv or handheld.

And subsequently, the games we're getting fit both styles of play. As well as the increased manpower that would've been diverted to the handheld division, previously, suddenly able to all work on the same console together.
I'd argue BotW, because I've played it on Wii U already, and have no real intent to get it again on my Switch, so that should speak for the kind of impression it left me with.
Though I will say BotW at least fills both handheld and console play styles, since it's easy to play for a bit, or sink a lot of time into.

I dunno, my only gripe with the system is the PAID ONLINE, but beyond that it's pretty good. Best of the consoles at least.
Helps that it's the first "regular" Nintendo system, since the cube. As in the gimmick is just
and that gimmick doesn't impact gameplay.

Sega does a pretty good job with phantasy star and miku at least, maybe they should stop focusing entirely on the blue autism magnet

PS4 only has 1 game and it's better than every game on Switch. Not even trying to make a console war because they're all trash. Buy retro or emulate on PC. No console is worth your money and all of those games aren't worth the price of the console. Fuck off with this shit.

Sonic was always better than Mario. Most are too plebbish to see it.

Thing is I still prefer Mario 3 and World to Sonic out of preference. Dunno what that webm proves other than a game having physics can be fun.

Doesn't really prove much tbh
I just like posting it :^)

wrong on ps4. objectively the safest choice in the console market right now

why?

First, acceleration and momentum are fucked. There's no gradual build up to speed, you're either barely going or going full force. Classic Sonic's physics are wonky as hell, and he really shouldn't have been in the game in the first place. There are a lot of levels for a Sonic game, but they're ridiculously short, are rather railroaded, and have few branching paths compared to past games. Buddy is somewhat fun, but the fact you're limited to one wisp power in a level means you have to replay them if you want all the collectables.
The story concept is pretty cool, but a lot of the writing isn't great, and just about anything involving Tails borders on character assassination for him. The story's pace is all over the place; Sonic "dies" at the start of the game, only for it to be revealed almost immediately afterward that he isn't actually dead. The levels have these great set pieces going on, but they're all in the fucking background, and you rarely get to interact with them. The few times the set pieces are at the forefront, you're lucky if they're even a qte and not just a cutscene. There's a lot of fanservice, but a lot of it is in the pointless "here's this character, now watch us do nothing with him!" way. A defunct Omega shows up right at the start, then he's completely forgotten until near the end, where he shows up to do practically nothing.
The music for classic Sonic's stages is pretty weak. They sound like Genesis tunes made by an amateur who had little experience with the Genesis's sound hardware. There's a ton of asset reuse from Generations, too.

Hi Neogaf

Buy nothing (:

The silhouette stages in DKCR were pretty great too.

PC + Nintendo has always been patrician taste. This is especially true now pretty much everything is built to run on x86 anyway (except the Switch of course).

PS4 is a shit machine. I regret ever fucking buying one, especially since all the games I wanted to play on it, except one (the one game that PS4 has that is decent) is coming to Switch anyway.
And the Pro runs like fucking shit and half the time runs even worse than the original console. And with all that "power" they're still focusing on fucking pretend 4k and HDR instead of stable fucking framerates because they're starting to believe their own fucking marketing that 30fps is cinematic despite the fact that every time they re-release a game on new hardware they go on about how now they can do 60fps for smoother gameplay.
And to top it all off, the new Xbox blows the PS4 hardware out of the water, and it still doesn't do 60fps. Fucking Mario Odyssey does, and is more fun than any other game available this year.

Sonic was an attempt to one-up Mario and it could never move on from that simple fact. It is designed to attract belligerent fanboys. Over time, the fanbase shifted from belligerent to depraved and deranged as the furry roster grew up.
Meanwhile, Mario was always about pioneering gameplay while retaining the broader appeal possible. There is only a competition between the two franchises because Sonic is beholden to it, not because there is any actual fucking way it can compete.

mario x rabbids?

And yet both are shit.

Its the second best Sonic game of the year and the best 3D sonic game so far. No idea why some of these spergs liked Generations better.

It's the ONLY 3D sonic of this year, fuck man.

Iit's essentially a worse version of Sonic Generations. The controls feel like a holdover from Lost World, so the characters have some very sluggish physics and momentum, while most of the level design is totally automated. Not to mention the story is pretty bad, the game is three hours long, and the art design ranges between gaudy and boring as shit. The OC creation was fun and there was a neat boss fight with Infinite in the Mystic Jungle, but those are the only real standouts for me. That being said, I can't call it a bad game especially considering there's been much worse from this series, but the game just screams cash-strapped and comes off as almost amateur in comparison to Mania. I'm pretty confident that Forces is gonna be the last 3D Sonic game for a long time. Let's hope that slew of 2D game on the horizon won't go down the same path as the 3D ones.

You're a fanboy, the game is shit for all the reasons you stated. A game that consists of 3 hours of automatic sonic is undeniably garbage.

For the first time ever, is a Bubsy game actually better than a Sonic game?

Sonic Forces is flat out adorable, and I mean that in the most admirable way possible.
They doubled down so hard on the melodrama, but it's just so damn sincere about it. I can't help but love it.

Its funny, that Bubsy can be beaten in 1.5 hour and was shooed for that. But then sonic forces comes out and people casually playing it beat it in 2 hours, and nobody bats an eye.

Isn't this like the 50th fucking Mario thread this week? Seriously, you fucking Nintendrones are a plague.

Nintendrones are just as autistic as Sonicfags though, but with less furfaggotry.

Miyamoto is almost always right.

Except that has been consistently great in the Mario RPGs that Miyamoto didn't go out of his way to shit on.

If they only jacked off to Rouge I'd had no problems.

I have a theory that all animosity towards other groups is based entirely on SadPanda or Nhentai tags. The problem is that you have this one specific fetish or Tag-set fetishes and then the bronies or the FNAF fanartists, the LGBTQucks, and the Furries all come in and muck up your search results. Worse you run out of decent material to fap to and you get sneaking urge to click on one of those furry links, just to see if it's any good, even though you know it's not. But still…

Yeah, first you start sneakingly click on furri yaoi, then you start masturbating on it, then you start searching only for furri yaoi, then you start promoting furri yaoi on Holla Forums, then you make furri yaoi board or start visiting existing furri yaoi board. And then you wear a suit and talk about shitting in the diaper on tumblr.

Nah, Shitting in your diaper is more of a Fetlife thing.

FUCK HIM

The sad thing is Mario hasn't had a genuinely good game in almost two decades now, but due to the brainwashed nintoddlers and shilling media will always have his new titles praised.

Sonic's missteps have all originated from SoJ's "canon" story/characters and purposefully avoiding the style of gameplay that once made Sonic popular. Nintendo has done the same when it comes to avoiding the style of gameplay (in the false name of innovation), but they get a free pass because they are the Disney of videogames.

Still not sure why sega went full retard lately as far as the PC Crowd.
I mean, technically besides Football Manager and Sonic game repacks, they're niche as fuck. It can't be a sound business decision.

t. kiddie who wasn't alive back then

Odyssey has boob physics though. On that one rabbit. Her jiggles aren't pre animated.

More like they shouldn't have given up.

The only reason Nintendo gets away with its retarded missteps is because their fans treat them as infallible. That Sonic fans do not do the same thing, while still loving the actual good games, shows that those fans are honest gamers that want a good game in that series instead of just pretending the low effort trash the company shit out is gold like nintoddlers always do.

Have you even played it lately?

A button maymay

Resistance always struck me as playing second fiddle to GoW but your point stands

STOP HATING ON SONIC

k

Why do you want this reddit meme to be true so bad?

I like it either way though

I thought it was pretty fun, every single Sonic game between 3 and Mania has been utter abject garbage so it was a nice change of pace.
I think the furry OC crowd is still doing the yooka-laylee thing or something? Who knows/cares.

I just think you're a fucking retard OP.

This place has become a cesspool of tryhard teens

Mario 64 is okay, but it's not the high watermark of the series. It's another case of people not playing a game since they were ten, and being mad at new games for not making them feel ten again

Both should've stayed in the 80s though.

And your mother should have swallowed that night instead.

Go play SM64 right now. I'll wait.

SM64 was better than any 3D platformer for that entire generation and arguably the next gen as well just by virtue of the fact that its controls are great and feel like a 3D platformer should. It still holds up fine.

The controls are good. I'll give you that. What about the levels?

I wanna play the 2d sanics. Should I do it release orders or are only a few worth playing?

Yes Release order would be the way to go.
Sonic 1 has no spin dash but it's built around not having one so it's not that big deal.

Play Sonic 1 until you start not feeling it anymore. Then Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 Complete (s3complete.org/) Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles are intended to be 1 game, and this is a full compilation that lets you play the optimal versions of both combined. After that, there's Sonic CD, play until you start not feeling it anymore, and then finally Sonic Mania.

That's the core classic Sonic games, there's a lot of neat ones on Master System, and Game Gear, but these are the main core.

when do i get a Mario game where i can make my own OC plumber or plumberette, choose bodytype, moustache stats and such ?

(you)

to be honest Forces OST is much better than Odyssey.

youtu.be/hM4R_8WjPoI
youtu.be/bG8SIzpIB6Q
youtu.be/apfsgk4bbnM
youtu.be/R089cCty0EI
youtu.be/yyN8XY7El64

youtu.be/Hcd0ZpH0Gp4
youtu.be/KX3UUGvhvcE
youtu.be/gPjl5TpDjGw
youtu.be/Jy3Qtq2i0pY
youtu.be/sR50QqovyQw
youtu.be/oHjGXQEkXEA
youtu.be/--mMw6s3nVw
youtu.be/w_ixaGoyacc
youtu.be/ndOamFrTOCA
youtu.be/MfY2U-FD0JA

You forgot youtube.com/watch?v=tPJyntLWQQM

lets not forget the raping he's done to franchises in his senile years because no one fucking questions him.

Never

Is Color Splash better than sticker star?

The levels work as well really. go back and look at their design. Simple to solve, hard to master. If you actually look at mario's list of moves and use them to complete the levels, you would be amazed at the amount of shortcuts and tricks you can do to cut corners and make the levels more engaging. For example, in BBB you can skip having to go past the chain chomp, the seesaw bridge and the Bomb field with a simple wall jump off of the gated bridge. You can do shit like that just about everywhere. Like jumping off the first tree on to the platform above or using the Koopa's shell to skim the outer areas of the map to traverse it. The real treat of the game is using every move in your arsenal to excel and get better.

What the fuck is this trash? The time they decide to bring back vocal level tracks and the new ones are by shit artists. I think this is the first main Sonic game with a majority of awful music.

They are both washed up cringy mascots and should have died long time ago

What would an Alex Kidd game even look like today?

I haven't played the game but I'd say I'm forgiving too. I loved Generations & really liked Lost Worlds despite the autistic "fan" consensuses who where too dumb to figure out the cotnrolls. But from just watching game play Forces, it looks like garbage. I don't even want to Pirate it because it would be a waste of hard drive space.

The game is Okay, but if your not interested then yeah you won't be missing much.

I want to jump on Spring-chan's pussy dick first.

I bet it would make the spring sound every time.

Or Spring Yard Zone bumper sound.

(checked)
it looks so linear. I genuenly like the boost formula. I wanted to like Forces it just seems so disappointing. Normally I love to watch other people play sonic games. Maybe Mania spoiled me? After Mania everything seems so lackluster. Or maybe I'm just put off by the edgy lorefaggotry.

Color Splash is literally just Sticker Star with "lol random" dialogue, avoid it even if you could emulate it.

It is better. The writing is better and there's a reason to fight battles I guess.

It's still pretty bad and makes mistakes sticker star did.

People like to compare SA2 with this game due to it's linearity. However the levels were more entertaining to play through, and required more skill too.

Sonic has always had a complex story, even before the Death Egg Saga. You just gotta be autistic enough to notice it.

No, the animosity is because like ten years ago furries were so bad on 4chan. They would inject their shit into every conversation and derail every thread because they could never not talk about their specific flavor of autism. Bronies later did this again but turned it up to 11, and it's also why they are so hated. It's also the problem with Holla Forumsfags.

Little did they know they just needed to wait for Halo to kill itself.

I disagree. Mario 64 is a good game, but I think Crash Bandicoot or Ape Escape are the best 3D platformers of those two generations.

CD should come before Sonic 2, or at least before Sonic 3. It certainly feels more like Sonic 1 than the rest of the series, and was in development at the same time as 2.

The ones on Master System and Game Gear, plus Chaotix, are all pretty decent (except Blast, that sucks), but yeah, they're not the core games.

I hope this is a wake up call for Sega. I hope they compare Mania with Forces and they finally realize what's up.

Last time westerners at Sega did better than the Japanese teams, they just became jealous and sabotaged their own company to get back at the baka gaijin.

The new Sonic has some okay music, though.

Yoooo, Turns out I'm the coolest, and everyone else is a faker.

Webm related is me redoing it. I'm off of my record by a half a second but it's still better then the number 2 time.

Mario Oddosey is shit
Sonic Mania is 12 game overs good what more is there to say

Then what's the point of the comparison in that pic?

Are you able to turn off all the talking? Going at a good pace they never fucking shut up.

Yes, you can turn off voice dialogue and even the hints.

Miyamoto has started it all, but you can't leave Tezuka alone and forget him, especially when Miyamoto's least favorite character is Toad and he gave Tezuka the liberty to reuse any estabilished Mario character from the mainline games.

like he said yes you can. you go into Gameplay options and turn radio from on to off.

Sammy actually grew up to be a well adjusted adult.

Watching the cutscenes on Youtube, Forces puts zero effort into being interesting but all the cringe is sure there to stay. Nothing about Infinite's nature or origin or how the doubles are a thing get explained. I'd have taken so little as a revelation of him being some evil version of you but nope, just Eggman made something that works gud and that's all ya get. What looked like the biggest slap in the face was this huge battle scene with a number of resistance nobodies behind Sonic's reoccurring friends and they're just four designs, none even with any clothes, copy and pasted. How can so little as a diverse crowd in a game where the draw is your custom character not be accomplished?

Sonic tries to be cool whereas Mario tries to be quirky. The former wears off as "cool" trends change frequently into cringy "uncool" (see the trenchcoat, katana, fedora), whereas the latter lasts forever because it wasn't done or seen before.

Sonic wasn't really able to keep up the pace past the Extreme Sports and "fight for the revolution" fads in the 90s.

Sonic should have just continued being a fun shonen anime for 12 year olds. Nothing wrong with DBZ, it's endured multiple generations, and Sonic should have just continued ripping that off.

In one of the comic's the was posted on the Sonic twitter it showed that Infinite (we never learn his real name it could just be Jackal.) was the leader of a gang of Jackal's, he and his gang attack Eggman's base to steal anything worth stealing. During the fight The Phantom Ruby activates stopping everyone, Eggman offers to hire Infinite, and he accepts because fuck it why not.

In Episode Shadow, it's shown that Infinite still with out the Phantom ruby tries to fight shadow but Shadow basically bitch smacks him and calls him a weakling. Infinite has a temper tantrum yelling "I AM NOT WEAK" he then get's the mask and the Phantom Ruby.

It's stated in the game that the Phantom Ruby creates physical hallucinations/holograms or something like that. all the bosses are fakes created by the Phantom Ruby. So it's not the real Metal Sonic, Zavok, Shadow, or Chaos. Disappointingly Chaos doesn't even get a boss fight. he's only in cutscenes. Shadow has no boss either but you at least get to play as him.
Also in another Sonic twitter comic it's shown that Omega was disabled when Infinite first used the Phantom Ruby.

I feel like the game was rushed or something because you expect Infinite to betray Eggman or something when you beat him he says "I can still fight…" but then he just disappears and that goes nowhere.

learn2readingcomprehension

Interesting since I have put a lot more time into the game so far trying to beat the challenges such as the red rings and time attack challenges. The levels are short and sweet just like classic sonic, but they are also varied in that you can take multiple paths that converge at certain points just like 2D sonic.

Basically, it feels like a fucking Sonic game.

That's pretty good

Nigger, haven't you ever heard of the term "Damning with faint praise"?

Anyone noticed how both had their main themes in a level late in the game? Mario had Jump Up Super Star in a level paying homage to the game where Pauline and Mario first appeared. youtube.com/watch?v=h1IHvzwUd6w
Meanwhile Sonic's level took place in a climatic battle in a warzone youtube.com/watch?v=h1IHvzwUd6w

I loved these moments, because Mario's usage of the theme was a loving homage to his history and provides character with Pauline and him. And with Sonic, it's much like Live and Learn in SA2's final boss that gives off a climatic feel during the gameplay. Only here it's like the Touch scene from the animated Transformers movie in replicating the feel of leading a charge.

3D Sonic usually uses the main theme or a variation of it for the final boss. Been doing it since Adventure 1.

You linked the same file twice.

Mario 64 isn't that good either. Only 1 and 3 are really innovative in their own right (US's 2 version being a reskin of an innovative game, so it can kinda count.) The rest were either a decay of the franchise or derivative (world.) Mario 64 was 3d bandwagoning with no real soul, and Shigeru Miyamoto never got over his failure to create an actual 3D platformer like Naughtydog's Crash Bandicoot.

Where did you even get the idea that I was a Mario 64 kiddy? Do they call out nintoddlers? No, they don't, you colossal faggot.

Good bait

It's just SMB1/2 with lots more polish. It's great, but it's fundamentally the same.

I like that the mission select theme and stage 1's theme for Episode Shadow are from the Shadow game. I was expecting Sega to want to memory hole it, but the music is there front and center.

is the shitty sonic game cracked yet
i need something to get drunk to and cause myself brain damage

not even cracking groups are autistic enough to want to crack this shit tbh

what else am i supposed to do to make my life more miserable by playing then

Sonic Maina had Deunvo 4.5 which was new and took them a week or so. Sonic forces has 4.7 now, so they need some time to learn this new version now.

So there's no difference between Sonic and Shadow, right?

Found the nintoddler

Yeah, except for the innovation in diagonal scrolling, how the score display was handled, having levels you choose to enter, powerups you can store and use later, the ability to power up your jump or even fly by getting up to speed, a minigame the player waiting on their turn can initiate to try and steal the turn when their spot is passed over, etc. etc.

SMB3 has a shit load of innovations over SMB1-2. It isn't just polish.

Nope just animations, but they play the same.
You can even play as Shadow in every modern Sonic level after you beat them once.

Shadow has different animations and a chain homing attack. But they fundamentally play the same.

I don't think the Chain homing attack is unique to Shadow, it's just not in Sonic stages. There are some extra stages I haven't unlocked yet but I doubt those will have it.

Nearly all the things you mentioned are very minor or don't change the game that much. Diagonal scrolling is good tech for NES, the game overall makes other NES games look like shit for not being able to do all the crazy shit the game did on the tech, but it didn't innovate the gameplay that much.

Oh, I thought that was something he could do as long as enemies were lined up close enough. Oh well.

It makes you think that Nintendo would be able to do a faithful 3D Sonic that has full focus on physics and momentum if Sonic was outsourced to them, doesn't it?

Well Sega was able to do a Faithful F-Zero when Nintendo outsourced it

Shit. My bad
youtube.com/watch?v=pyXcW23Vb3U

What went so wrong? why is every new sonic game written like some edgy furfags fanfiction?
In the first level, sonic gets the shit kicked and the following cut scene has all the characters convinced that sonic is dead for some reason.
Afterwards the characters find out that sonic is still alive in the mission briefing afterwards but they mention that he's being held captive and being tortured.
Who green lit this shit?

Have you not looked at any of the Sonic games after 06. from Colors till Lost world the Writhing was incredibly tame and forgettable.

The edge tier writing stopped with colors they went corny to sensible chuckle writing. Forces is the only recent attempt at edgy writing again.

That doesn't really justify having colourful mascot characters having a completely serious conversation on the nature of war because it's fucking absurd. They should've just gone down the sonic boom route and made a comedy adventure game rather than a kingdom hearts tier shitfest.

I think your just taking the game too seriously user.
It's not like they actually show the torture, when Sonic busts out it's like he didn't even know he was supposed have been being Tortured for half a year. There's nothing in this game that's a big deal.

I remember when everyone laughed at that pic and posted it in cringe threads and shit but honestly the world is so fucked right now with SJWs and Muslims flooding Europe that seeing a shitty Sonic pic made by some autistic kid who probably attents Bible Camp or some shit about Sanic finding Jesus only comes across to me as naive and innocent now. Man the world is so fucked

I didn't mean that the edgy writing was a good thing. They probably thought they could deliver on the drama that sonic adventure fags so desperately craved. Believe it or not sega did listen to sonic fans even they kept on fucking up, they just fuck up on the execution. It's the reason why Shadow the Hegdehog game exists.

I'm gonna kill Eggman!

To be fair it was suggested that Eggman was torturing him psychologically by just placing him in an open prison with no way to escape which would drive someone like Sonic nuts. I'd imagine that's why Sonic was acting a whole lot more bitter towards Eggman and his allies.

hey, that was in only 3 ending of the Shadow game.

Eggman dies at the end of Sonic Forces. There's no cutscene of him escaping the destruction, after he fused himself with infinite and became ultimate lifeform.

Rushing the game and not thinking though the ending, is not the same as killing off the main villain of the series. user.

I'd really like to see anyone but Sega or Sonic team make a new Sonic game, I'd even give it to fans, but I'd like to see Nintendo's approach, I think a big part of SM64s success was developing that game and the input system in tandem, and I think that's a large part of 3d Blonic's core failings.

Amusement Vision was Segas A team, and even though they were dissolved back into Sega they still are.

Mark is Sonic The Hedgehog of Holla Forums.
Imkampfy is Shadow The Hedgehog of Holla Forums
Jim is Robotnik
Hotwheels is Kintobor
Codemonkey is Coconuts

who's 4am guy?(forget his name)

Ritsu? Obviously Amy the Hedgehog, gay for Mark.

Except Ritsu's to much of a faggot and it implies that any character is important enough for him Should be a background character nobodies heard of and nobody likes.

here's dead user, stop living in denial he can now live in peace far away from that shitty mascot character

The only platforming rival Mario seems to have these days is fucking Shovel Knight.
I'm OK with this.

Eggman dies all the time have you not played Bayonetta? The real reason hell always chucks him back out is because his games are so fucking bad.

What the hell does Bayo have to do with Sonic? But I would like point out Robotnik getting stuck into purgatory and the next game he's fine enjoying back into real world.

Dont forget theres a Klonoa movie in December, so he'll probably get new games
Soon

I hope

Blocked.

Nintendo could release the original super mario bros for $6000000 and it would be popular. What's your point?

There wasn't anything to give up on.

How's the weather in tel aviv?

Waste of full house digits.

Theyre fictional characters dumbass not children

What the hell does Yakuza have to do with Vanquish

Apply yourself

no u

I got this. Vanquish was published by Sega and Sega is/was run by Yakuza who in the 1980's smashed a rival's arcade machine and dumped it in front of their corporate HQ.

:^)

There's a game called Yakuza published by Sega

>envied her fanfiction because it was better than mine back when I wrote there
Jesus Christ. I never thought I'd see that name again. It makes me glad I'm curt, don't make online friends, and won't be missed publicly if I die soon.

I remember reading shitty Sonic fanfiction around and between 10-13 years ago. Fun times, even though this probably turned me gay. I still remember fapping to that one ancient gif of Sonic and Shadow on Ark, fanart and even to some of the said fanfiction. At least it helped me learn English so it wasn't a total loss

So… Big the Cat?

Poor trade. Also let me guess, Tails was your favourite?

I'm just going to leave this here for you guys you react to.

what about the guy that shits in the shower?

Shadow, but I suppose Tails became my favorite over time. How the fuck did you guess that?

Because you admitted to being a fruit. Every homosexual sonic fanboy loves sonic.

Not true. Some of us go full Homo-Goth and it's Shadow through and through. Lousy hipsters ruining Goths, making Shit emo… All I want is to play Vampire the Masquerade with my boyfriend without it being a shitshow, is that too much to ask?!

You mean Tails. I suppose you are right. From someone liking Shadow the most I turned into the sort of guy who only drove as Tails in SASRT if I had the option. Drastic change over the years. I was not pleased when others picked Tails first for stealing my favorite character so I was forced to pick whoever was left from Shadow/Eggman/Metal trio if anyone was, but the feelings might've been mutual. I always clicked as fast as possible to increase the chance I got Tails.

A-at least I'm not as degenerate as that user who admitted to picking Danica Patrick in the previous thread about SASRT

Ok, fruit-anons, what's the weirdest fetish a homo can have? I mean, a Scat fetish just sounds more like sheer laziness than a fetish coming from a gay man.

Absolutely disgusting. And I have no clue. I barely socialize with others, let alone fags. I don't know any near me at least.

What, you don't even have a Gay Bar near you? I live in Utah "Happy Vally Mormonville" County and I have two near me.

SONIC WAS NEVER GOOD

Mario is cool, Sonic and everything else Sega did was autistic as fuck. And so is the playstation.

Fags

My ID switched automatically, fuck

Saying it's autistic on a site for autists pretty much advertises Sonic as the better one. Don't do that, even I know Mario games are far better.

I'm too paranoid to go anywhere like that. I'm pretty good looking which I know but nope. Maybe in a few months.

You've got to put yourself out there man. There may be a lot of faggotry on Holla Forums, but hanging around here sure isn't going to get you laid.

I can imagine the guy behind Sonic's Twitter playing Forces and looking at SEGA like, "You actually want me to meme about this piece of crap?"

I wonder how far he got.

He's… really trying. A bit too hard.

Judging by the thin, paintlike arterial blood, I'd say he tore his entire rectum in half.

That or he tore it. A lot of blood surrounds the anus I'm pretty sure.

Adventures seem to have been the start of the downfall of the simple story telling to more complex garbage. Adventures was also the start where Sonic's universe aesthetic started to get mixed with real world shit.

In the first Bayonetta there's a reference to "Eggman the Destroyer", Enzo says this name over a grave and claim that even he finally gets "scrambled" in the end, implying that it's Eggman's grave and he finally died.

as shown here the name Eggman being shared with Sonic's Eggman must of been a coincidence.

Bayonetta had a lot of promotion for Sega in general. If it was a coincidence then it's pretty fucking strange.

Well that's what Kamiya said himself.
He did a whole playthough of the game and pics related is what he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwvSd4kcfdk

Your all over thinking the context of a shitpost that was making fun at the poor quality of Sonic games.
Well done faggots.

Sanic Mania is superior to any Mario game made in the past 20 years though.

Fuck off and die that game is half finished and you can't be a t-rex.

So then it is a reference? I watched his playthrough and I knew he said those words, but if he decided to leave it in knowing it was from something else then isn't it objectively a reference?

What the fuck are you doing here?

Makes a game for Sega. Doesn't know who Eggman is.

I'm naturally shy and this sort of shit is naturally risky, it's gonna take months for me to decide anything.

I don't really go there, but isn't /cuteboys/ almost dead? I bet most of the map is outdated. the fag should've been left to bleed out for this display of disgusting fuckery, and parades should be banned

Bullshit. Odyssey, 3d World + Land, Galaxies beat it in terms of gameplay and content. I can't even remember a 3d Mario in that period of time I'd prefer Mania over. It's better than any 2d Mario in 20 years I can think of though.

I travel from a far away land to laugh at faggots that over think video games.

Then go back :^)

Not yet. I have yet to experience the full autism of a Morrowind thread.

You're a bit too late

Kamiya basically only gives a shit about his own games or the games he grew up played in the arcade. Even though he made Wonder Full 101, when asked on twitter he said he didn't even own Wii U.

For all the bitching about Kamiya being an attention-hungry eceleb cock he sounds retardedly modest.

People just get butthurt that their banned from his twitter. I can't really think of him having done anything worth complain about before.

And they say Wario is immortal.

It's not hard to beat NSMB. They don't even try with those games. They literally just hand them off to new recruits to train them.

> Sonic forces ends with Sonic Saving the day, Robotnik being foiled, and a happy ending for all.
> Mario Odyssey ends with peach being a stronk wonyn who don't need no man

I'd fuck gobbles

That is not how reptile genitals work.

Both final bosses are lackluster.

I swear everyone who posts that pic is fucking retarded.

With odyssey nintendo needed a good game since besides zelda there is no other reason to buy a switch, so they spent years making a proper AAA game because they need to sell the hardware

Sega no longer has consoles to sell, forces was farted out in a year or so with a budget way smaller than mario's and much like boom is just a cashgrab that only needs to sell a little to make a profit

Sega died with the Dreamcast…

Every sanic since unleashed has been onrails

Again same as the previous games: you had this level in a huge mediterranean city but you could only go through one path

They are gonna keep making this shit as long as it sells

How many people have you actually met that have posted that picture?

That's right. There's fare superior reptile smut on /tg/

…Fine.

I still think lizards look better with tits.

No, you're a shitty monotreme faggot that half-asses everything, even his fetishes. You go Whole-ass, Full-ass Lizardgirl or you go home.

Whatever you say, fa/tg/uy, tits on lizards looks great. I have a full appreciation for my fetishes, and one of them happens to be slapping mammaries on reptiles.

You can keep your cuntboy-lite shitlizards.

Reptiles also aren't usually bipedal, lingual, or wear clothes; i don't see why one thing needs to be realistic when the rest isn't.

Autism.

Personally, I don't really care, I'm just here to dump /tg/ memes on Holla Forums

Go home /tg/ man.

Tugma the lying slutbold.

I completely forgot about that Documentary. What a bizarre coincidence.

Eh, I died a couple of times to Death Egg Robot's second form, and needed a good few attempts to beat the time challenge

It was pretty cool. I just wish it's final form wasn't just a three headed version of a squid from The Matrix.

I heard they recycled the model from Sonic Colors.

It's more like they recycled most of the boss itself.

Odyssey felt fucking bare bones, even 3dWorld had more complex design.
But at this point if Nintendo pulls a Sonic Boom with their beloved IP it will become a cultural hit, because it's fine if they do it.

When I have a high from Mario and my glasses become tinted, you guys immediately know how to clear them up :")
It hurts.

If I had a dollar for ever time I saw a fucking retard calls others retarded.

So retarded, that I wouldn't let games marketed at children be full of fucking smut. Please enlighten me user, what is wrong with that?

No, you don't understand. Forces is more railroaded. Not only are there less alternate paths, probably partly a consequence of the levels being so short, but the game takes control away from you a lot. I don't just mean on loops and shit, either.
Again, even worse. This time you have things like giant, mass-produced Death Egg Robots destroying the city in the background, and they're not part of the level, at all.

I didn't have the webm.

The game doesn't have smut in it you fucking retard. And again, where do you think we are?

At least sonic forces is a concentrated experience and not just a bunch of minigames sprawled around extremely pretty, but small levels that punish you with inconvenience instead of giving you a real challenge. Sonic Forces is shit but I'm convinced anyone who says Mario Odyssey is a good game is lying to themselves. Hell, Bubsy 3D was more of a game than Odyssey.

If you had actually read the thread you would know that the original complaint was the lack of sexualized content in Nintendo games aimed at kids.
Irrelevant? Irrelevant.

Except the Mario RPGs, while they feature Mario characters, are far from traditional Mario games and are considered spinoffs. Sonic got ruined by putting a complex story into what was meant to be main series games.

Chaos was vaguely referenced as early as Sonic 2.

I found my boyfriend in a webm thread. It's possible.

Here's a .flac version.
mega.nz/#!WgU3HAYT!XDW5Awu7OSgWbpP-DkCsaAqMLRX5gHgKgSnxPoKD_pg

A Mario platformer with a Mario RPG tier story would be pretty cool, honestly. Sonic mostly fucked up in terms of tone. No reason you can't have a relatively complex but still appropriately toned story in a platformer. Psychonauts did it.

Nice, sounds the exact same. Thanks.

Uhm. Seems like Nintendo should sue for the blatantly obvious Exictebike clone. The fuck is wrong with you furfags? It was rhetorical; you're retarded.

unless you're a faggot, embed related

They tried to go the Joker route with Infinite, where he's some no name that becomes a monster from nowhere, which parallels your character's hero from nowhere thing, but it's implied he was killed off since his Ruby's signature just leads to the final boss.

bit of a waste, not that Sonic hasn't created those types of inexplicable villains before, but they could have worked the "Shadow killed my team" angle and have him do an edgy revenge thing that eventually extends to everything else due to his artifact's influence.

Making the Phantom Ruby itself a villain would have probably been a better plot twist. I get that he's a basically supposed to be a shallow joke, but come on, that's all he is? Just some shallow ningen Zamasu edgelord motherfucker? In like a 5 hour game?

They didn't have to stop there just for the joke, they could have given the asshole some motivation at least, other then "hurr durr I'm a sadist I need this suffering for muh dick NOT WEAK"

Look at me asking for depth in a Sonic game, i'm off the deep end.

Well from Adventure 1 to even 06 all the villains had more depth (except maybe Black Doom, he was just alien Satan really)

They all had a some what believable reasons for doing what they did.
Chaos was pissed because of peoples greed.
Shadow and Gerald Robotnik wanted revenge for injustices done against them.
Metal Sonic's was built with the sole purpose of surpassing Sonic and was willing to do anything to achieve that purpose.
Mephiles was half of a god and wanted to become one again, seeing everything in the world as beneath him, he didn't care about the consequences of his actions.

After all that, seeing Infinite's whole shtick as "he's angry Shadow called him weak" isn't all that compelling.

And Shadow ACTUALLY killed his crew and that's ALL he's angry about? Chalk it up to Forces being rushed I fuckin' guess.

also posted this in the other sonic thread but they datamined and found Sanic shirts.

If this doesn't just scream "REDDIT" out the top of one's lungs, I don't know what does.
Maybe that space before the link.

Anyway, if you bothered to read the context, you'd see that was replying to , who had stated;
Key phrase there being "There may be a lot of faggotry on Holla Forums,".

user was almost certainly making a joke on Holla Forums's homosexuality.
Return to your homeland. Somewhere far, far away from here, no doubt.

I believe that was removed in one of the early updates, but it will be easy to mod back in once those start happening.

Guess you don't know what does, you newfag faggot.

But yes he could have read the context.

Christ when did Holla Forums get so fucking bad.
Except that, those statements were made by two different people so it's not likely, and this is Holla Forums so faggotry is common as fuck.

Source?

You bigots should respect women on your board a little bit more. Lainchan had the right idea to ban sexists.