#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Eternal Party Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi
>Every time: archive.is/vdpoh archive.fo/FnzSK
>A strange week indeed: archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12
>Escapist staff fired: archive.is/6BNDm
>NeoGAF dead with allegations against owner: archive.fo/sDCgX archive.fo/qWncR archive.fo/P6Jg8 archive.is/Ls6Th
>GDC: archive.is/bAF5a

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bdFHG
archive.is/w950C
archive.is/mFwT4
archive.fo/Y2zEF
archive.is/pTSIP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/evangelical-german-mp-wants-stronger-child-protections-sexy-violent-video-games/43716/
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.fo/n1HYh
archive.is/G2Ipt
archive.is/9aMvh
archive.is/Stbqr
archive.is/X7HlT
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
wololo.net/2017/11/08/ps3-developer-esc0rtd3w-announces-ps3-4-81-exploit-around-christmas/
archive.is/E9MpA
archive.fo/9fHCT
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/24/crown-prince-mohammad-bin-salman-al-saud-we-will-eradicate-extremism-very-soon/.
archive.is/cQ5Ln
twitter.com/mombot/status/928481328751788032
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
archive.is/r5dY2
archive.is/wu93q
archive.is/flweQ#selection-747.0-775.74
archive.is/v15OT
academia.edu/30773099/From_geek_masculinity_to_Gamergate_The_technological_rationality_of_online_abuse
academia.edu/download/51209103/gamergate_-_academia.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1741659017690893
archive.is/8FKCT
please
medium.com/@a_man_in_blac
archive.is/IUFfr
twitter.com/D_2the_A/status/928586083629121536
archive.fo/aHcae
archive.is/oHHgW
archive.is/qdmmx
archive.is/C704d
archive.is/6vxbN
archive.is/IVLmE
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/928694089175908352
archive.is/vmOFM
archive.is/4GPfJ
archive.is/aZBWX
archive.fo/fqaq1
archive.fo/wfepK
archive.is/QQGFa
archive.is/CXPg8
archive.is/l3sS7
archive.is/W4L0O
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8&feature=youtu.be&t=5576
archive.is/9er8A
archive.is/5u0XN
archive.is/RzqYH
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
archive.is/bbyGJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wish you fags would leave and take your gay general chat thread with you

archive of previous bread
archive.is/bdFHG

Isnt this the comic where they try to paint the joker as some tragic dindu?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Not first for benis, therefor sage.

No u

I need to read this, it sounds hilarious

Up you go, back to the attic.

Sixth for stop being faggots.

There is a treatment for that

But a lot of us are already in ResetEra. :^)

Basement fight!

Shoo, shoo, of you we don't need two.

nah

Is this how GG ends?

This comic is actually suposed to be pretty good.
Vid is too big for me to webming but this guy usually rips SJW comics to shreds, like he literally he rips them in half. but he said this comic was actually good.

The Context of the story is that after all these years the Joker actually gets cured of his insanity.

I have literally never bought a western game in my life.

Pretty much and very gay for Batman.
It's Elseworlds and the writer is seems to be keeping his cards close trying to trigger both sides since there seem to be signs reformed Joker isn't as reformed as he appears.

No.

Don't kid yourself. It's pretty forced outta nowhere and doesn't do itself any favors by sprinkling in social justice crap.

Well i'm no expert, so whatever.

if it makes you feel better, i only like bara lizard dudes, any other dudes have to be femboy

Uh do you not noticed how he goes full tumblr when he rightfully gets his Aborigine ass banned?

Leave it in the last thread.

Remember the salt of election day.

But that's not Sonic Mania.
>tfw when he got to the "none of this is good, Vector, that's why it's called 'war'" part, he just yelled "KNUCKLES, YOU LITERALLY KILLED 99% OF THE RESISTANCE AGAINST EGGMAN BY PUNCHING THEM TO DEATH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

What is even going on there at this point?

It's been quiet.

Anyone have the webm of election night here on Holla Forums?

Nothing of note. Which is fine. Happenings one after another are hard to track alongside your own sorting out to deal with.

There were a lot of webms of election night. Which one?

This one
Thanks user.

I can't believe it's been a year.

I have this webm from last year but low quality.

Fam, marche can be alright at times. But my god once you get his autism gets rolling, buy does it get fucking rolling.

They are trying to plug themselves into any website they can as a source of a "leak" or information.

I would have liked to be a fly on the wall where Hillary was holed up that night. It must have been quite a meltdown to see… or maybe she took it cool.

Word is she threw a drunken tantrum but yes, would love to see what really happened.

Traps and shit.

So on a TD note what is this thing about Atlus getting more Q&A for localization?

The Daily Mail said she sat there frozen in rage. Considering their stance, I'd believe it.
archive.is/w950C

After the alcohol meds and the moloch blood sacrifice was performed on her, maybe.

Stebbins is a god of eurobeat but I had to do emergency quick bake.

It's mostly SEGA saying they want to work better on localization, which they've been doing with the Yakuza series (and the localization producers are pretty neat guys. They stream Yakuza 0 every friday and answer localization and Yakuza questions as best as they can)

Apparently they did cite Kramer's shit with Persona 5, but I hope they don't allow goons like him into the door.

Compete (Deadspin/Kotaku) - Overwatch Star Posts Smug Video About Being Mature, Has His Horny DMs Leaked One Day Later

archive.is/mFwT4

archive.fo/Y2zEF
archive.is/pTSIP

I thought he and his fag pals got BTFO'd?

the fan site quoted kramer, not atlus, that has a Holla Forumsack working there, so we kinda safe

Yes, because I would fucking trust someone who goes to fifty different web sites, claiming "it cannot be helped" is not normal human speech.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/evangelical-german-mp-wants-stronger-child-protections-sexy-violent-video-games/43716/

ok.

its pretty funny how touhou trumpets make for good EB.

the fan site quoted him, not atlus, moon man works there now, its all good.

Surprise surprise.

Will their depravity know no end?

What was the context, was it citing that faggot as what not to do.

IT WAS HER TURN !!!

My bad
these anons are right >>13760398

archive.fo/hZzAG
The fan site quoted him, not SEGA/Atlus.

I'll take it.

Yes, destroy the Overwatch, have this shit game crumble under the weight of its own virtue signaling.

Considering how she ran her campaign and how the media treated her, I'd imagine she was assaulting people, screaming, kicking, throwing things, etc. Well, as much as a sick old women is physically able to, at least.

Speaking of Connor remember how he was raped by mombot in that twitter debate or these images?

Makes Brazile's recent accusations all the sweeter, claiming Hillary set Trump up as a stooge, thinking it wouldn't ever backfire.

Oh thank god.

post the atlus moonman demon.

Then that's pretty good, it's actually much funnier if Sega Atlus kinda knows about Kramer's goony shakedown attempt but doesn't acknowledge him whatsoever. Persona non grata type of deal. :^)

Ok, if it were a story where he's just starting out that's pretty fine for a story where the joker is underestimated and released only to become a mass murderer to end all mass murderers, but considering that this is actually when he's really that far into his career to have plural years on him, he's likely killed at least 100 people at the very least and on at least half of that would be on record since he's outwardly flamboyant about his crimes.

So honestly the story is either really REALLY trying hard to promote a canonical random and not picky mass murderer as a hero or they're finally going to explore why this fucker hasn't been sent to the chair yet after almost 50 years of comics.

I'm not holding out for the latter given the current sordid state of the comics industry.

Who would have thought. Faggot is going to enjoy his alimony and possibly pedo charges.

Kramer is a little shitball. Still waiting on his Ys VIII and Danganronpa V3 site. If he's such a fucking stickler for good localization, they should be up already.

Also yeah, apparently there's a Holla Forumsack working there. Pic related.

archive.fo/n1HYh

archive.is/G2Ipt
archive.is/9aMvh

kek

Daily reminder that:

It's okay to sexualize women.

Oh, fucking Ys especially. A game so bad that NISA straight-up admitted "okay, yeah, we're not even going to beat around the bush, this is fucked up."

I heard different. An exert from her book on what happened on election night and other reports she fell asleep while she had a lead and woke up to her world up in flames. The reports of what was going on is that she was shouting profanities at her staff and throwing objects around the room and was so enraged that they sent out podesta to do the "go home" speech because of the state she was in.

a Holla Forumsack, a Holla Forums something or other, or someone who really likes mcdonalds, also its kinda nice to se a nip company whos american branch is still mostly nips.

Atlus does me proud.

Two theories I saw in the GG thread and Persona threads was that the Localization was actually cucked (notice how the first 10 hours are a bit off from the rest?) but then Atlus redid everything and that's why it took extra to come out in the west. The other was someone at Atlus is aware of TD and thus treated Connor/sjweebs accordingly.

Should remind him on why he didn't speak up on FE fates and fuck NISA for somehow outdoing Treehouse in cucking a game.

Bruh you don't fall asleep the night of the elections you are supposed to win. But this would explain the "go home" speech if they were afraid that her tantrum was noticed.

also it would be a shame if someone made the sites for him and call him out on his friends telling him to deny it.

IF WE BLIMP TEACH RONALD RUMPH MY BOOK WILL SELL BETTER. IT WAS HER TURN

From those Yakuza 0 streams done by the localization producers, they say that a lot of translation staff are generally Japanese people who learned English, and not the other way around.

The few American people who learn Japanese and do it really well generally rise through the ranks quickly.

I assume this is how a lot of translator goons expect to get their foot into the door.

Also probably stress that he wasn't the one that got NISA to actually admit fault and fix Ys 8.

I think I'll re-archive to see how far it's gone in 4 hours
wew. Though the other archive has her at 76 likes 4 hours ago. For 741,000+ followers that's pretty pathetic.

The falling asleep part makes sense if you go with the hillary was on heavy medication and or alcohol.

Looks like the bots are broken, or they are not paying for them anymore.

We need to encourage Japs to learn English and do localizations themselves.

yes, let him NEVER forget.

I hope so, it makes me smile, nips should handle nip games.

a good chunk of those are bots and empty follows.

Would be a real shame.

He still might be recovering from his suicide attempt at how hard he failed at shilling.

She needs to be well rested in case of the dreaded 3AM CALL. :^)

I'm fine with either possibilities what matters is the outcome and effect that hopefully nips are aware of goonery and shuts them down in whatever method they choose to do.

It's funny how they talk about gun deaths, and never specify who the victims were. They never give context, never dare talk of countries with high death rates on average without guns, etc etc.

It's not exactly honest of them. And i'm sure many of them take things at face value so their whole stance on said deaths is made with uninformed parroted nonsense.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Welp this was an incredible night and my birthday is on november 9th so it was even better.

I'm not even murrican and stayed up all night to watch the elections.

They say it's generally better when it's done by nips because they can understand the context and nuances of Japanese better than an American can.

One of the producers who's usually doing the stream is higher up in the company because he's American and actually took the time to learn Japanese; so he oversees more projects than just Yakuza.

So I have a lot of confidence that SEGA are going to just bump up the quality of their localizations, but not actually let goons like Kramer in the door.

Come on man, everyone around her thought she was going to win. She thought she was going to win, media said she was going to win, etc.

The whole thing for her was basically

If I was that confident I was going to become president, i would have rested before so I could be ready for the late night speeches and media.

As someone who knows a little bit of Japanese, I'd agree. People learn languages based on Latin (English, Spanish, French, Italian) and assume languages won't be completely different than what they know. It's in a totally different world.

archive.is/Stbqr
She's an old lady with massive health issues. I'm surprised she even knows where she's at most of the time.

Shit.

Looks like the only one who knew what was up during election day on Clinton side was Bill.

supposedly the only reason she called to surrender is because Obama made her. I am not sure if this was before or after she started saying that Obama should have protected her better from the emails and FBI

in case anyone wants a read

Is there a way to get more English speaking Nips to work in localizations?

Reminder she had goddamned pneumonia and went around spreading it to children, and people unable to conceptualize a sick woman cheered her on for it.
archive.is/X7HlT

bill knew trump would win for a simple reason: his platform was bills exact same platform whan he ran.

Reminder that Patton Oswalt murdered his wife because she got close to finding the identity to a famous killer.

its hard, since a fluent nip would find better work in places outside localization.

This is a good question and has a point.

It's worth trying.

Yeah, they're going to need to revise that now that Donna let the cat out of the bag that she didn't actually have any power over the DNC, and Hillary was calling all the shots since early 2015.

Does she really HATE the "sexist" storytelling tropes used in video games or is it her bottomless hatred towards "sexist" Japanese video game creators and developers that makes this monster that we're all witnessing right now?

Or both?

I like this response more

I'm pretty Anita isn't doing much for Femfreq anymore, she let her token trannies have fun with the account while she look for something else.

she is an (((armenian))) who only cares about sheckles, if it became profitable to be a woman beater, she would do that.

An Armenian is a Jew that followed a rolling coin into a Church and stayed for the free wine.

It's neither she jut attacks the games that will give her the most press and attention. She is tossing a bit of praise at Mario Odyssey because all the "journalists" are praising it at the moment. Anita is a business woman who saw what the market wanted at the time and jumped in. That market is fucked now and she is struggling to figure out a new one to exploit.

"Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but don't trust an Armenian."

Armenians are just an amalgamation of all the worst parts of greeks and jews.

Footfags are on par with furfags

Still rather them then fucking Turk roaches.

Id say worse since they tend to act like theirs fetish is more normal on average.

I hope that all of you anons have a good day or night!

At least I have all of you, my dear friends. Its really fucking hard when someone breaks up with you…

Sorry to hear that, user. Hey, if you need someone to talk to, we're all ears. Don't let the breakup consume you, OK?!

Don't worry, the only bad part of it is being alone with drink and having sudden spontaneous memories that you can't control.

Getting by. Waiting for something to happen though. Seems like every moment we're on the edge of our seats because there's another big tragedy or controversy going on.

You'll be right, user. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Enjoy a humorous image to brighten your mood.

They're in the same level as vorefag and unbirthingfags

Have a good day too, and always remember you have a 2D waifu always watching over you

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt

Info & feedback welcome

How about you niggers stop posting Anita's nasty mug and discuss something else? By the way, are you emailing the FTC about Pogylon shit?

There's also When you dream and live your life together in lovey dovey romance as if you never broke up. And waking up with the feeling of her hand in yours for a brief moment.
That never seems to go away.

You call that humorous?

Reminder that Polygon is doing a survey about their site.

Be sure to copy/paste the link instead of clicking directly. surveymonkey.com/r/36Y9L98

Getting over it is a snap, especially if it wasn't your fault.

Get better tastes, faggot. I'm glad Kneetpit fetishists don't have such a shit reputation like footfags. I hope you guys are okay with kneepits.

Yeah, haha.

In other News

CFW FOR ALL PS3 FIRMWARES

wololo.net/2017/11/08/ps3-developer-esc0rtd3w-announces-ps3-4-81-exploit-around-christmas/

archive.is/E9MpA

I'm already feeling better posting with all of you

why is that ass so grey?

Because its raven

Or maybe you just have shit tastes, no standards and you're a desperate bitch boy over ugly again 3DPD with a twisted personality. Go fellate a 9mm.

All we have in this world is each other. We gotta stand shoulder to shoulder when things are rough.

A whole new world of crazy weebshit opens it's doors to you. Congrats.

Diagnosis: Terminal shit taste
Cure: Fellate the business end of a loaded shotgun and pull the trigger.

What kind of shitty survey site doesn't let you review your answers before you submit them? I had some shitposts I thought were funny in there.

Because its shadman

How does anyone here feel about kneepit fetishists? I want to pick a cute girl's kneepits and have kneepit sex.

Why is Hollow Knight so smol and protec

That is a thumbnail.

You should only be upsetish.

They don't actually talk about games do they?

Is that the BO for Holla Forums?

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

Isn't that because it's supposed to be Raven or some shit?

I only like it for the kneepits.

Who the fuck could forget, dubsman?

Good luck user. I broke up with someone in June It wasn't that we didn't like each other but that I knew I wouldn't last in a long term relationship. I just wanted to have kids some day It still hurts ;_;

Because he a cute little bug boi that don't give up

Where do you meet women who value an honest relationship and want children?

I get the appeal of some nice feet though. It's not as strong of a turn on as some nice plump thick thighs are for me but I get it, seeing some cute toes at the end of a girl's legs.

Probably online?

Pic related.
I was dumb but I wanted to see how it felt loving someone.

I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope you can feel better, thanks for sharing something like that

Those seem to no longer exist.

Just in time for the upcoming holidays.

Glad to hear that, and you always have this place with us.

Nice legs, thought I'm more of a matepress, leg lock, heart pupils, height difference, hand-holding, and stroking cheek kind of person.

Maybe in moonland, but these days, it's a rare find.

Theatre or concerts… classical of course.

It's terrible since I didn't want to seperate but we both decided that wouldn't make sense if we knew it would end anyways to stay together.
I bet there are decent people out there. It's just hard to find them and get that foot in the door for them to enter your circle.

>stroking cheek
That's some good stuff.
Don't forget headpats

How is everyone doing? Anyone playing any good vidya? I have been playing gundam versus. I also bought an acguy model to build.

thats actually kinda cool, that scythe.

user…

Visit some meetups or join groups of people that share your interest. Or look through family friends. Shared interests are good place to start for any relationship. Go for the trad qts if you're fortunate.

Getting pure equipment in Splatoon 2 is suffering.

user… Anyways, I'm playing Morrowind again. That fucking OST man.

Out of curiosity, how much of the GG threads are just various anons frustrated over the fact that respectable women that you will want to headpat and hold hands with seem to no longer exist outside of the 2D realm?

My main problem with never wanting to enter the dating scene stems from the simple fact that I have no money (Because, feminism or not, it is a VERY disrespectful thing for the woman to pay for anything while dating). And, any money that I do get goes straight towards funding of needs.

Been trying to beat EoSD, also attempted a run of Battletoads with no warps or continues. Run fell apart during both RNG City and Snake Pit.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP WON

I've made my peace with it. It's harder to find but not impossible. Rule of thumb, if she ever get out her cell phone during a date, ditch her.

Fuck that narrows it down a lot

complentating why morrowind was goo, I realize storywise it is not a fucking knights, dragons and wizards game like oblivion and skyrim became. developers need to leave the comfort zones in writing again.

Acguy a best.

I honestly think this has to be some way to try and make themselves a victim or something.

I thought that I had finally found a respectable woman, but I ignored all the red flags. At the end, any kind of mental-health problem tends to aggravate with time and make people do more self-harming attitudes along with them being emotionally confused.

I assume most of us have our own relationship problems that we don't really post about as avoid blog posting that's what 4am is for.
Get a job and make some money. Also dating doesn't mean you have to spend tons of money. Just getting a drink somewhere could be enough. Being lazy at home and watching a movie that you pirated would work. Honestly the hardest part is finding the person.

all I have is neo sweden and one of the old wing models gundam wise, pso wise I have elanor and red and blue oni. I want a armored core white glint kit someday

Because it actually has "deep" writing, you can totally miss it on actual playthroughs but having the right items and finding the right NPCs you can find out a lot of shit about the disappearence of the dwemer for example. The game had actual depth

I like the story, how it is never said plainly what happened to Nerevar, Dagoth says the Tribunal killed him, the Tribunal says Dagoth killed him. They shift the blame around a lot but my conversation with Dagoth convinced me, he wasn't the bad guy back then but got fucked by the Tribunal.

Been playing Dragon's Dogma:DA. I loved playing the warrior on the PS3 and now I'm remembering how shit it was playing from a low level and only having 3 skills. I'm going with a strider this time around.
Payday is this Friday and so is the holiday season so I've got to start saving up for gifts. So I'm going to have to put off buying a vega and games till January.

We agreed on no gift with my family this Christmas. I'll be stuck in salluit or worse and my sister and mother will be in Russia seeing the family before shit hits the fan. You should put of gift too if it strain your finances, sometimes a card with a nice word is enough. Only the jews want you to believe otherwise.

Do you play on PC? Want me to bring your loli pawn on a grand aDventure?

From what I got out of it, Dagoth was a dick, as were the others, and the daedra were popping popcorn through the whole thing. but it tackled an set piece that was not done to death in a good way, skyrims set piece was boring, and oblivions was half done. I enjoyed witcher 1 and am going through 2 now, its less creative so far, but the enviroment of chapter 1 was nice

Did you go with Roche? Chapter 2 is pretty nice too, I like the whole army camp setting.

I loved the witcher 1 but you can definitely feel and see the consolization in the sequels.

New Xenoblade girl is cute.

Yeah trips, it is easy to see. Witcher 1 still has a special place in my vidya heart.

over designed and she looks retarded.

That's kind of dumb.

Im not going to give up and nether should you. Don't wait doing nothing and end up turning 30. Thats around the age women tend to "settle down". Found a wholesome girl before that.

What the fuck is wrong with her shoulders?

lightbulbs, like the rest of her retarded attire.

Come the New Year, I'll still have another 8 years until I'm in that hole. I'm praying to God that I have everything set by the end of the next 3.

>headpats
Excellent taste.

I've already accepted the fact that all good waifus, burly good-hearted heroes, and grand adventurous things only happen in the 2D realm, but I still have hope that I would find a potential someone to always hold hands with. But for now, I'm aiming to get /fit/ for myself while enjoying my hobbies.

Mah nigga.

Yes, How did you know it was a loli

I am choosing him for play 1 and I am gonna cheese for the madman achievement since I am very accident prone, and the EE hates computers. I wish there was a mod that just sent me back to the begining of the chapter each death rather than perma

witcher 1's drunk effect is my favorite drunk effect in a video game

not bad, needs stockings to round the outfit, it looks off without them.

I posted the images of all of them here once. dunno if I still have them though, the pictures.

you re on Holla Forums m8, it's not hard to guess

Because 90% of the people who play on Holla Forums have loli pawns.

1% of them have a twin/lookalike to their main characters and the remaining 8% either do something original or attempt to make them look like a celebrity or fictional character.

It's always a loli. Personally I made an ara short haired warrior to watch my back.

Mah nigga

The fuck are those Saudis even planning anymore?
archive.fo/9fHCT

the prince hes handing the throne 2 is the not corrupt one, he is purging the corrupt ones, including big silicon valley investors.

Maybe they will turn into a genuinely democratic and free society tomorrow who knows.

Even if you do, beware, being stable attracts some strange cats to your house. I'm 37 and make over 6 figures(lower end) and I'm still single and lurk Chinese carton forums when not working. Worked to hard and long to grow my little business to what it is now for some bitch to weasel her way in and take my shit after a few years because I wanted to find the "one"

I ve been suspicious of this too, these saudis plan something big, this is probably not war oriented since the unstability would make them weaker, i hope the sandniggers from Yemen give them an asskicking in the confusion

Leave your pawn name, job and lvl

Are these people ignorant of history and current events in Venezuela? It really is shocking how Communism is so well loved by these retards, even after the Cold war that last almost 50 years vs the USSR. Is the Cold War even taught at schools anymore?

Wow I love this new banner on Holla Forums - anime/random, what do you think about it? Do you like it more than this one?

as far as I noticed, it saudis cleaning house of corrupt individuals, and maybe, maybe, getting away from being fundamentalists.

True communism has never been tried user :^)

It feels like you have to make a loli if you don't want to farm Bitterblack for RC.

These are the same people who believe Russian super hackers hacked the whole USA during election night to install Trump as a sort of manchurian candidate. They also believe a crack team of super hero lawyers and politicians will find the proof of the heinous act and impeach him any moment now.

Well maybe if you put her in decent gear and she didn't look ass-ugly I'd take her, what vocation is she?

But, Bernie can still win. :^)

But it's not socialim, it's state capitalism. Because I've never read marx and don't know the first fucking thing about the shit I espouse.

I personally throw loli to the Brine and take pawns like yours.

"white nationalists" when is it white deluded kids defending communism, specially when they have never been to a communist country, or to a country that had to deal with armed commie " revolutionaries"
Fuck those fags

Well duh, how TF else would we get a racist pig as a president?

My mother fled Russia after her tour with the soviet army in Afghanistan. She doesn't have nice thing to say about commies.

Well you're wrong because only lolis can fit in the goblin holes

I already mentioned that gear can't be the issue (she's running with level 3 Bitterblack shit), but it doesn't matter. I haven't played DD in a long time, and it was on PS3, not PC.

I recall there was a bug at lvl 200 where people couldn't see your pawn unless the search for lvl 199 or some shit. That might be part of the problem

It probably wasn't real communism, if it was, she'd be thankful

(((kubas-meyer)))

That sounds lewd for some reason

Back when I played I grabbed pawns that just looked interesting and had decent skills.

It helped a lot that there was a DD General (this was way back on 4chan, before the exodus) where people actively shared pawns for RC, loli or not.

Most of the time I dragged low level pawns through endgame and BBI just so they'd get experience. Fun times.

Fukn lowl

lel

Well you're wrong because you're supposed to go to the Everfall first, THEN you spend some RC to get higher level pawns, that way you level up faster

They're cleaning house after Trump told them too. The new King is planning to reform Saudi Arabia theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/24/crown-prince-mohammad-bin-salman-al-saud-we-will-eradicate-extremism-very-soon/.

Oh, I'm speaking of when I was already max level. And yeah, I took low level pawns to the Grigori fight, Everfall and BBI.

Pff, like based Arabia needs to be fixed, by americucks who can't even handle they're women, top kek

Nu uh, your supposed to get higher level pawns dude, that's how it goes

If this is true its great news, saudi certainly has a big shady past of funding certain groups.

Source of this shitty article, NOW!

Galko is too pure

We have classes and deans now?
Do we get together to read our "GooberGate" mayor writers?
You people never told me of this!

Do you like this Marche, you furry faggot?

We read them aloud during dark ceremonies at the cathedral of misogyny.

You can always marry someone younger than you even if you're in your 30s as long as you've made sure to be successful professionally.

Wut? He was only on the peripheral of things at most.

marche is furry, but not a faggot, he has manogamous lust for miranda.

Wrong, he posts Galko a lot.

We really need to do a voice over for that webm.

Manogamous furry lust.

He is both a furry and faggot thus a furfag.

School is a waste of time these days.

Overwatch loot boxes don't belong in gambling controversy, says Blizzard

archive.is/cQ5Ln

So, a flaming bog then?

They honestly don't. There is no reward that can be exchanged for money.

Well, Fuck You AAA game industry. You did this shit to yourselves.

mind the voice, I tried to change it without having to spend the next hour redoing my character and pawn in the character creator menu. I said fuck it and that i'll beat the game then change it

I'm honestly getting fucking tired of this line.

Yeah, they should off themselves already.

The lack of any type of responsibility is a huge reason why people hate you and the rest of the western gaming industry! well that and the fact you fucking hate us but still try to shill us your shit products.

What holes are they? I seriously want to know.

Talk to a twitter gommie, they will swear up and down that Venezuela is state capitalism, without realizing that state capitalism is a stepping stone towards communism in marxist theroy. Because they haven't read their own literature.

Bill Nye looks'like Terry Davis from afar

twitter.com/mombot/status/928481328751788032
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216

archive.is/r5dY2
archive.is/wu93q

I'm trying to wrap my head around at how fucking retarded Holla Forums and twitter tankies are.

The only surprising thing in that screencap is how heavily he got downvoted on reddit, I figured they'd suck his dick regardless.

My advice is to stop.

They think being retarded is insane and being insane is cool, I shit you not.

Shattered : Inside Hillary's Pants

Anita is a money hungry con artist.
FTFY

Some of the shit that current year vidya industry is fucking around with has a dangerous chance of fucking themselves in the ass. Bliz already nearly burned themselves when they had their RMAH bullshit in Diablo3. Video games and arcades does have some shared history with gaming as in gambling, but it's not something to be fucking around with carelessly.

Meh, then again shit is getting fucked either way with the industry outright using casino terminology and practices like catering to Whales. So fuck them if they choose to set themselves on fire like that.

Even morons realize you're either full of shit or high on your own farts if you say you don't have anyone to look up to.

okay, but what makes that gambling? I mean you can have virtual poker but because you don't win anything it's not considered gambling.

Im surprised too.

I used to try and understand their arguments, their line of thought. I used to be like "Everyone can think what they want" but seeing commies has convinced me that they need to be killed. All of them, it would be a gain for everyone including the commie because they would have just gotten killed if they had gotten their way. Drunken ramblings so fuck it

This shits gonna go to far someday and draw the ire of the government.

id say anything you place money in to play that has rng to determine if you win a prize is gambling, so the only arcade machine I can name that is not gambling is the claw machine.

Claw machine is still gambling, just as betting on the outcome of a chess match or pool game against an opponent is still gambling.

But the claw machine takes into account the player's own skill. Betting on other things does not.

Sure they do, betting on a chess match absolutely involves your own skill.

either ire or (((the gov))) decides to take a larger cut, much much larger, and I will laugh at it since they deserve to be jewed by better jews than they

claw machine has some skill to it thats why I do not consider it gambling, and most machines have a play until you win mode near me but this fucker is pure algorithm.

no it does not, if you aren't playing. Unless you mean betting mid match.

user, you're not talking about killing Communists, you're talking about killing idiots. Simple trend-following, want-to-be-liked, I'm-too-lazy-to-have-actually-standards, That-is-so-five-minutes-ago idiots, and everyone hates them.

expand on you thought, how does betting on a variable involve skill, a varible who may leave the match, throw the match, or play as usual?

Alright so 99% of the communists then.

They're like crippled horses; it'd be mercy-killing. Quick, painless death instead of the inevitable mass starvation.

You can technically make the same argument for Pachinko parlors. Regardless, let's just take Overwatch, since that's the most convenient example. Say I really want a certain skin. Genji's Kamen Rider one, for example. I can't just buy that skin. I need to either scrape up enough coins (through the loot box system) or get it directly through the loot box system. Sure, I can grind my way up levels and hope that I get it through the free crates, but they also have this convenient pricing breakdown for loot crates on their site. In any case, I have no guarantee that I get the skin, end up loaded with skins, voice lines, and sprays I probably won't use, and at the end of the day, I'm probably out $40 and don't have enough coins to get this skin.
I'll admit that it's kind of a stretch, but when I pay into something, I kind of expect to get it, not get the runaround and hope I get what I want.

Read my earlier post again
Pretty clear implication there that you are playing in the match. I used to bet all the time against people I was playing in chess or pool in high school at this pool hall/arcade place where I lived.

Under my state's laws, Claw machines are exempt as long as you can actually get the prizes exposed, and the machine has not been tampered with to give an x chance to actually clasp. archive.is/flweQ#selection-747.0-775.74
It's still gambling, but exempt from laws and the terrible, terrible fate those that anger the injun spirits, and steal their progeny's livelyhood

I meant as in the reputation that arcades had at past era. When I was a kid I actually remembered the arcade where I was growing up was not considered strictly a kid's or teen place. It was adults to young adults along with some kids, but there was a separate area for pachinko machines. Similar system to you don't win anything directly with the pachinko either, you trade in the steel balls for the "prize". I don't know if it was deemed gambling, but I know the gov definitely had their cut and control. Basically what and brought up. Nope I'm not jap

You know there are fuckers in the gov't just waiting to pounce on declaring vidya = gambling and come in either demanding their cut, more oversight and control, or both, and with the same excuse of "won't someone please think of the children! Vidya is now getting them to gamble!"

I love how every single comment getting downvoted is him just being an asshole.

Some claw machines are rigged so they have a larger chance to not put enough force to hold stuff.

Pokemon game corners and the entirety of Neopets gambling games would like to have a word with you.

I don't think there's any law saying that you have to get it. I mean when you buy kinder surprise eggs, and don't get the toy you wanted, it doesn't become gambling because you dropped fifty dollars on it.

Ah, I see. But that kinda cuts back to the whole "real money" thing. If the claw machine dispensed dollars or it worked like pachinko it would probably get the gambling hammer.

But those aren't classified as gambling AFAIK.

Oh yeah, fucking EU, taking away the Game Corner and FUCKING VOLTORB FLIP because they considered it "gambling," but loot crates that you spend real money on are A-OK.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is a difference in opinions thing.

You did not state nor imply that you were betting and playing yourself.

those ones are gambleng, but the equivalent of playing someone with loaded dice.

Gov will get their cut, devs will be hurt further, and producers not wanting to take a paycut themselves will cut out the tumors, aka game journos, and yet somehow we will be blamed for it, despite
SCREAMING WITH HOARSE THROATS FOR OVER 10 YEARS WE DID NOT WANT THIS SHIT AND NEVER DID!!!!!!1!!!!!!2!!!!!!

I could be wrong, but the former was removed from ORAS due to EU gambling laws, and the latter isn't available to players under 18 in Australia or something like that, for similar reasons.

At this point I wouldn't even care, they'd deserve it after spitting on their own consumer base.

That's for the "depiction of gambling". Same reason why smoking and drugs are censored. But you wouldn't call the game itself actual gambling.

Removed in HGSS because of either the eu or aussiworld who did classify it as simulated gambling and pegi threatened to up the games to 17 for it.

Neither do I, hence the embed song title in previous post.

Fair enough.

I definitely did. Not my fault your reading comprehension is garbage, if you're betting against an opponent you're obviously participating in the match yourself as otherwise they wouldn't be your opponent.

Trying torchlight from my backlog due to the studio closing news, it's my kinda game but not my kinda art style– chunky and unpleasant colors. Makes me appreciate the original Diablo all the more.

Bush/cia prop ups are hanging out to dry now, lots of sleepers with nothing to do except go out swinging or swing from the rope or jailcell, this story is more about the US, specifically the CIA, than it is about SA. The net is closing in, might find out some interesting things that will change the view of recorded history.

there is an underlying system here, either natural behavioral patterns or strategic placements on a mkultra level– either way, someone needs to do their thesis on it.

I made so much RC from my pawn in the 360 version of the game, I had an excess of nearly 4 million by the time I hit 200, she was a cute girl support mage, which probably helped a lot.

Shitposting aside, I am legit mad
archive.is/v15OT

Didn't realize you were a millenial?

According to him he was "too busy at the time", a lie.

Nah, 2 on 1, you are the illiterate who needs to learn how to convey your thoughts better and clearly. To quote yourself
You should have wrote sure they do, betting on your chess match absolutely involves your own skill, thus you made a general statement on betting on a match instead, which anyone can do, player or observer, and that the betting itself requires said skill.

>but has the time to make an entire web site dedicated to shitting on the most anticipated JRPG of the year because the Hipster Clique were grasping at straws for "evidence" of how shitty the translation was (so desperate that the only examples they could provide were compound sentences)

Here's a secret, if you were born between 1980 and 1990, because for some reason it doesn't have a defined cutoff, you are as well. That also does not change my anger of Niche Gamer's new media face using Halfchan

I'm worried about the possible PR nightmare and reprecussion for that Atlus employee wearing a Moon Man mask and appearing in this picture.

Faggot.

Connor is cancer.

Because you're a newfag.

Worse than cancer, he's a cunt.

For some reason millenial is the broadest generation out there, it just doesnt seem right.

Quote ignores the preceding sentence which makes the context clear.

Still waiting on his websites for other games and unblocking mombot for her asking him hard questions.

>Except maybe a tiny bit on the left cheek, ironically, of the girl with the smallest ass
Why can the nips never do spanking right?

It will wind up as ridiculous as accusing anyone using the OK sign as a KKK symbol.

They are 80sish to 00sish about 20 years which is about the same as every other generation.

False equivalence. The OK sign white supremacy connection was a Holla Forums psyop intentionally given publicity to make the media look bad, and it worked well. White supremacists however, unironically use Moon Man as a symbol.

The one that says *stolen from Holla Forums*? Because that's included in the archive, along with the image.

Plenty of plausible deniability to just act like they love McDonald's. Besides there's a reason that Moon Man has gotten minimal media attention despite there being far more blatant material there, they don't want to bring something in that is related to a multibillion dollar company's marketing because who knows what they'd do. No reason to expect that to suddenly change.

3D a PD.

Then let them try that. I want to see the shitshow they bring on themselves when McDicks gets dragged in and the advertising gets tangled because the MSM wants to try to say anyone who uses moonman is KKK no ifs ands or butts.

I would love to see the shitstorm from MickeyD's if they ever find out about moon man

Yeah that's a spirit breaker. Nichegamer isn't very bright. That's the equivalent of going to r/gaming at this point, which is practically the exact opposite of his site's audience

They'd capitulate and disassociate? Moon Man isn't the main McDonald's mascot and isn't even that well known among normalfags. McDonald's would tweet something about how their company is not responsible for how people use one of their older mascots and that would be the end of McDonald's necessary PR. Meanwhile, anyone who still gives a shit about Moon Man, and there aren't many unlike all the swathes of normalfags using the OK handsign, would be seen as a White Supremacist, or at least a nigger hater.

RPB Tries It: Lying by Omission

Every time she shows up in public she get's more slimy.

Nice. Solid taste.

academia.edu/30773099/From_geek_masculinity_to_Gamergate_The_technological_rationality_of_online_abuse

Direct link to the PDF (and attached) since they try to get you to log in to download:
academia.edu/download/51209103/gamergate_-_academia.pdf

Apparently it was published in "Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal":
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1741659017690893

Maybe, or maybe they'd sue whatever organization wrote something. Again, Moon Man could have easily had a ton of articles written with all the materal out there Holla Forums provided during the election yet we saw basically nothing on that and instead they focused completely on Pepe. As an editor making that decision even if you think there's a 95% chance McDonald's would just disassociate it still wouldn't be worth the risk.

It's not even Brandon's fault, just his current media face. And I fully admit this is a personal affect, but man is it demoralizing.

Proof that h8chan is full of pedos :^).

I seriously do not understand any of you meet women. All my friends came from playing vidya and I don't go drinking or clubbing.

Wait. I though RPB was decent, what she do now that has everyone and HO shitting on her?

Bringing back Social Autopsy without addressing anything that people actually had problems with. Like I'm sorry that Chelsea and Methwhale tried to ruin her life, but at least try to fix the existing flaws before trying again.

Social Autopsy was always bullshit, people just wanted her side of her vs Quinn basically and didn't care too much about Social Autopsy as it seemed dead in the water anyways.

Nice archives faggot. Pretty sure the tweet was deleted, but someone has archived it.

thanks.

Yeah, fuck off.

Wait, I've misinterpreted what was said as, being that you don't need to pay money for it to be gambling. Fug

they classify it as "simulated gambling", whic admittedly it is, but they threatened to up the rating for it and nintendo being shits removed it rather than get pegi 17. the things that define teen are being bumped up to mature.

Billy time! Kidding aside, yeah RNG alone is definitely not gambling. While I know there were instances where players trade with others and monies has exchange hands. Ie: Diablo2 items, MMORPG accounts etc. Whether that's through player with player or something else. But the trend of outright going for whales, getting too fucking close to casino mentality and shit. I don't see it bringing anything good in the future for vidya in general.

I'm sorry.

You don't get to make that decision Blizzshit.

Yeah, they're saying "you can't pay into it, but you can't cash out." Which is honestly a pretty cheap cop-out, and possibly can be construed as a dig towards Valve for providing a secondary market for items, which would probably make their implementation gambling, but for some fucked up reason feels more "fair" to people. Hell, if you go with the ESRB/PEGI's definition of it being "like a TCG," it's honestly just like the secondary market for TCGs. I mean, you're not going to see The Pokemon Company prevent players from using cards they traded or bought from a secondary vendor, right?

But don't dare call them or the ESRB the gaming equivalent of the Comics Code Authority, even though they're rooted in originating from similar scare tactics.

Meant "can." Fucking billy me.

I bet you'd like that, user.

ah eh uh ah eh what?

I'm a dirty billy slut.

NO BILLY ZONE

I just realized "(Allen, 2015)" is citing a Boing Boing article written a_man_in_black. This shit was published in a peer-reviewed journal, not even one of the fake predatory ones that I can tell. Shows some of the limitations of the system, especially when someone gets to cite media sources.

archive.is/8FKCT
>Researching Gamergate, the breakthrough analyses come from @a_man_in_black, particularly please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/2014/12/31/how-imageboard-culture-shaped.html … & medium.com/@a_man_in_blac

Make me not billy you, nerd.

this is the road i am on right now because i can't get over my ex. it's hard to move on when she keeps me in the palm of her hand by being the only person in my life who actually cares about me at all.

I won't fall for that reverse billy trick, you.

Sheeit why does that name sound vaguely familiar. Is it a burnout or some aGGro during the /gg/ days.

he's a real cringey aggro

man he fat

i think he still denies that's him but a lot of them are fat. there's one who's just enormous and his name started with azur i think

Wew. Well at least it's not a katana in that pic.

I still can't get over the fact that dude looks like a guy I know who has a crackhead wife and lives with his mom (who he tells to die on a near-daily basis).

true

he looks like what you would get if you fed a drunken wifebeating redneck too much soy

These seem to just be circle jerks anymore, scientific community lost my respect years ago.

Is he implying that the "lazy" and "unsuccessful" are all minorities and women? Isn't this offensive?

Only when the right-wingers do it.

i think he's implying that success is based solely on being a white man and that anyone who says otherwise is saying all the lazy and unsuccessful are minorities. which is just bullhit because i'm a lazy unsuccessful white guy

That's honestly kinda cute

this is his avatar and he is fat and fun to make fun of because he's very aspie

aguyuno. he is a big guy

Also her kickstarter got shut down for promoting doxxing and her website was shut down, so everyone thought it was fine.

Then kiwifarms found the website is still there, with all the dox RPB collected archived, so they started using it. Now she's going around on a media tour and refuses to respond to criticism about social autopsy. If she just said, yeah it was stupid, then it would have blown over, but every time she opens her mouth it gets better. First it was: It wasn't real dox, but kiwifarms using my data to harass people is doxxing. Then it became: There's a funded campaign against me, that's why everyone is making videos criticising my doxxing website. Now it's kiwifarms is deepweb.

Like I said, seemed dead in the water.
I missed most of this, honestly she sounds like a real lolcow at this point.

You would think she would learn from interacting with Chelsea that doubling down on bullshit is the exact opposite of what you want to do on the internet.

I lost alot of blood today, I'm questining if this is really what I think I'm reading. The site is up and is doxing people?

i've been drnking but ithink thats what it syays. HO might know more, he keeps up with that stuff.

No. I'll admit I haven't been following it as closely as possible and this point seems murky. I think she only shut off the front end to the site, but everything is still cached, which is how kiwifarms got hold of it after she announced she was closing the website.

I guess I can rest easy knowing I won't get doxed simply for existing.

I also found out Bill Nye had an AMA on leddit that went extremely well. What a day.

Love x3

a hot dog is not a sandwich. one time i got people during a speedrun marathon to debate whether a calzone is a sandwich. it is also not.

god damn he is a cunt. You can hear him looking down on the person asking the question in everyone of those answers. All that last answer needed was a 'well akshually'

Yeah, proved every single Redditor with a horror story about him right with that AMA. What really got me was him blowing off someone asking for him to do the theme song in the third pic. That played out exactly like how that engineering Redditor claimed that Nye implied that his question about regenerative braking in hybrid cars was a question about a "perpetual motion machine," and went on to say he's a fucking idiot who should change majors in front of a packed audience.
God, I'm getting fucking livid just thinking about it.

he talks like a middle schooler trying to sound classy.

I think he is just so stupid that it comes off cunty. The guy was asking him to record the theme song, not asking him if he recorded the theme song that plays in the show.

What also gets me is that he's obviously taking everything they ask as a personal attack, as if they're questioning his intelligence. Sound familiar to anyone?

Never heard one beyond the one you sait. He sounds like a prick.

A couple of other ones I've seen were things along the lines of

i hate when people assume quotas work that way i swear to god. i used to work for chrysler and we had WOMEN QUOTAS. but it's ahrd work and it smells awful and the hours suck ass so not many women apply. people assume a quota means "they hire the people they were gonna hire anyway and then hire womane on top f that" but it actually means "well it's time to hire and out of thousands of workers we have 50 women so i guess literally any woman who applies gets a job because otherwise we'll get in shit for not meeting quotas"

That just sounds like they're asking for something to go wrong. What happens when an obviously unqualified woman applies and she gets the job anyway?

Well, then we get the stuntwoman who died filming Deadpool 2, and the suits just shrug and say "well, we had to fill a quota, stunt coordinator's objections be damned."

he's also not even a scientist. He was a mechanic and only had an Eng degree. no MSc nor Phd. His first foray in showbiz was standup comedy

Yes, he is a clown

usually they do something they shouldn't (like driving a forklift while texting), break something, get yelled at, and get put on a job where they can't do as much damage. if they keep fucking up they get fired. i think most women just ned up quitting because the work sucks

*Cough* Rosy the riveter *cough*

And?

sounds about right yeah. ther eware a lot of women who got hried because their dads were in middle management or whatever and they wore the worst because they would act like they were your boss because of it. little cunts

she quit the job not long after posing for hte picture

That's hilarious, never knew that part.

Even ignoring all of that, his failures at, well, life, what is he, ultimately? A kids show character that's pandering to 20-something year olds who can't even function in normal society without regular access to Play-Doh and videos of puppies because of "internet PTSD."

Because she didn't want to hurt her violin hand. Which honestly isn't that bad of a reason to quit, but don't pretend she's something she's not. She was a musician, not a mechanic.

That's what makes me slightly cringe every time I see the imagery of the rosy pose. She held the job for like two weeks and feminist use her as a symbol.

it's a valid reason but it's silly to treat her like a hero for irveting for twoweeks.

She's really the perfect feminist symbol now that I know this, for all the wrong reasons.

I can understand why a musician wouldn't want to jeopardize their career, but at the same time, there was a world war going on so that probably isn't the best time to complain about injuries.

Because that is how they sell it. It doesn't help that you have idiots in management who can't keep their pants on, and try to hire people in the hopes of fucking them. So you get idiots who do nothing and are just there to get fucked and fill a quota. Then they get promoted and that really burns people out on the people involved.

To be fair, the sexual attraction thing goes both ways. Probably not sex for promotions, but I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

And God fucking help you if any of those management people find out that they actually have some degree of power.

i got hired by an older lady who was into me once

Unf

How many years are left?

Neither a bocadillo is a sandwich.

Yeah, getting hired on from that is one thing, but I have trouble seeing women getting men to exchange sex for promotions. I try to think about it and it just doesn't fit. The woman would have to be pretty damn desperate, otherwise why would she find him attractive if he needed to have sex with her just to get a promotion?

Was she suitably ara?

27, I think? I find it hilarious that halfchan, of all places, finds him more unbearable than even Manly Tears.

So sub sandwixh using one solid piece of bread is not a sandwich?

This again.

she wasnr bad

yeah,s ex fo4 favors usually goes the other way

no

What? its been happening for millenia.

usually the woman gets the adancement not the other way though

Not from someone with a lower position than them.

These are sandwhiches.

Oh, yeah i misread what you were saying. I could still see it though, if the guy was very attractive and the woman was a landwhale.

tfw no over the hill boss offering promotions ine xchane for dick

Yeah, I can agree with that.

Radical Sandwich Anarachy never fails to make me chuckle.

I'm going to listen solely to see if my recollection is holding firm at my ripe old age.

Does coleslaw/sauerkraut/salsa turn a hotdog into a sub?

No. You need meat that isn't one long piece. That is core ingredient difference that moves it from ingredient purist to ingredient neutral, I believe.

What if you add chili on top of it?

Wat? Walter filter man blames shit on the illuminati nazis controlling everything.

No. The hotdog is still the core meat. You must remove it.

speaking of, i hear the cia niggers finally got terry ffor battery amd ,issing a court date

I see.

A bit unrelated question, but how are the budhist monks killing muslims doing?

Still going "muh discrimination" because their being fucked. Those monks don't mess around.
archive.is/IUFfr
I don't know why they're calling Buddhist nationalism a thing now but maybe its just the ground work for the continuing narrative that nationalism is bad.

But the main question is are they killing enouth muslims to clean the country?

Cracks me up that liberals actually believe that garbage, look at all those buddhist terrorists we have to deal with.

It is interesting how jews are muslims are eventually hated in every country they get in.

Nope, they're running away. At leas 600,000 so far. At most 20 die in anti-uslim riots along with their homes being raided, business and mosques being burned down to the ground.

Who's running away? the muslims or the buddhists?

In Myanmar, the Muslims.

Good evening!

Limo liberals and the MSM was elevating whats her face, ansang syu ki as some sort of politically imprisoned saint Evita like figure for their narrative. Funny that as soon as her and the buddhists there don't obey the narrative from the libtards who are not in myanmar, I mean really now HOW DARE THEY ACT IN THE INTEREST OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY, it's ehrmagerd, just because the muslims militants maybe started it first by attacking and killing a bunch of soldiers and police, it's not like it's fair that there is some consequences or anything.

People who have never seen militant islam up close do not have a leg to stand on lecturing how everyone else should respect the religion of piss.

Probably because mudslime is more brown than buddhists so the mudslime is oppressed by default.

A hot dog isn't concerned about what's BETWEEN the bread, it's concerned about what's ON the hot dog. A plain hot dog is skirting the line, but the more condiments you have on it the less sandwich it is.

Hotdogs are just gay burgers

twitter.com/D_2the_A/status/928586083629121536

What is this even in reference to?

I just went through it, she's criticising men for being afraid of being falsely accused of rape.

This is true, see vid for proof.

Chris Sosa / Alternet - "'Super Mario Odyssey' Finally Addresses the Video Games' History of Sexism Against Princess Peach"

archive.fo/aHcae

The Daily Beast - ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ Takes Trump’s Cowardly ‘Both Sides’ Approach to Nazis

archive.is/oHHgW

archive.is/qdmmx

Further proof that "equality" is about bringing men down, not bringing women up. Misery loves company.

>archive.is/oHHgW

CoD PRO-NAZI PROPAGANDA CONFIRMED

>(((Greenblatt)))
At least the fucking kike is still browsing Holla Forums

I guess things like "not every Wehrmacht soldier was a nazi" doesn't count.

And as usual, no reason is given as to why they should do that.
The only purpose of video games is to entertain the customers.

This logic sounds familer

I hate women

Btw I'm a girl

Reminder that Dick Masterson has the same degree as Bill Nye and went to a better school

Don't tell obvious things. We already knew that one of the absolute truths of the world is that women hate women.

He has a Bachelor in mechanical engineering, not a mechanics degree. One works with machines, the other works with cars.

When a woman acts against another woman she does it not of her own free will, but because patriarchy forced her to.

archive.is/C704d

DEAR LORD THIS IS CANCER!

What did the Monster Girl Island dev, Redamz, do wrong again?
I keep forgetting

Made a game about """""monster""""" girl for starter

Wasn't that the one where he said he wasn;t going to do NTR and traps, and then did them, and bitched out when people complained?
Or was that someone else?

Monster Girl(♂) Island, NTR, and being a general shit.

no first for benis, therefore sage

that's a edit right?

Good thing I am more of a Jpop and Metal fan.

In here you're a faggot, so start acting like a faggot, faggot.

Are wallpaper threads allowed? I'm sure I've seen some before but they're never strictly vidya only, and the one's I have to share certainly aren't. I'm looking for cool dual monitor wallpapers. I don't want to make a thread about it and get banned though.

Here's the only vidya related dual monitor wallpaper I have so far

That disgusting pikachu makes that whole wallpaper hard to look at

I don't think you will get banned for making a vidya wallpaper thread.
At worst, it will get deleted.

Yeah, it's not the best. I saved it only for the ass. See, google can give me shitloads of wallpapers, but it's all scattershot. Pulled at random. Wallpaper threads are great though because they're all hand picked by other anons, so quality is generally assured.

I just found while searching for wallpapers. It looks like a play on the kekistani flag but in gamergate colors. I don't recognize the symbol though.

Disregard and feel free to bully, that's the funny junk logo and apparently those are their colors too. So it has nothing to do with gamergate. Someone probably mentioned it in the comments and that's why it pulled up in a gamergate search.

Here's a banner I've used on my phone since I got it back in Nov of 2014

Go back to (((Cuckchan)))

Wasn't that the Towergirl guy?

It's both.

No, that was also Towercuck. This has happened a few times.

Virtual Console versions of the Game Boy pokémon games are rated 12+ in Europe, and the only reason stated is "simulated gambling".

Some ex-CDPR devs contacted this guy to let him know how absolutely terrible management is. I don't have time to watch the whole thing, but one of the big things is that loads of people leave after the game is finished, but they never document anything, causing the new employees to not know what the fuck to do.

ded

interesting.

Despite that, that hick was the most likeable character in that movie.

/ourguy/ Pewdiepie talking about Chris-chan at 7:15

is it me or did the board's quality go down after the neofag raid?

Yes, there was a micro-exodus after halfchan banned laughing at them.

The sad fate of all social websites. More users means shittier content.

Yea and you can tell with how hard they try to fit in, they also seem to be this weird mix of current cuck /a/, Holla Forums and reddit.

Watching it, seems like management is just a complete shitshow topside.

alos doesn't Dolph Lundgren has more deegres than Nye?

welp, thats fucked

Yes, the star of the smash hit direct to DVD movie Don't Kill It. Snopes is super asshurt about it
archive.is/6vxbN

I think Dolph Lundgren has a Master's in chemical engineering. Whereas ol' Billy boy has a BSc in Mechanical engineering so yes

Oy veeeey

Maybe if we keep shitting on them they'll fuck off back to cuckchan when their bans were off. Also theres some faggot that was trying to do the board wars D&C shit on Holla Forums a couple of hours ago.

he is qualified to host a Tv show. I'll give him that. He isn't qualified to call himself a science guru though.

archive.is/IVLmE

Louis CK made a secret film about 17 yr old girl in a relationship with a 68 yr old filmmaker. Premiere cancelled because of possible NYT story about Louis might be damaging.

Could he be just like Harvey Weinstein?

You can tell that was a butthurt Goon who wrote that, with that sarcastic "Lundgren Standard" comment.

Yeah, they totally moved the goalposts. The guy has a bachelor's in mechanical engineering, but even mechanical engineers say that he talks out his ass about that, why should we trust him with any scientific fields outside his specialty?

Yeah, but any one of your neighbors is qualified to host a Tv show. Reading a script is not the same thing as actually having a cognizant thought about a certain topic.

You also need a certain amount of charisma to actually do so, or at least fake a likable persona in order to avoid alienating an audience.

To make people actually want to watch your content, yes. The barest minimum is reading and understanding X language and putting it on video.

So Nye's not qualified then? I mean his show did tank.

He was able to fake it in his show in the 90s. Kids loved his show back then, myself included. This one, he lost that ability, probably as a result of him being too much of a dick and too idiotic to cope with things not going his way.

You also have them going trying D&C on yoko taro, trying to start console war shit and trying to say older games was awful.

That's not the only Sonic x PewDiePie news today.
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/928694089175908352
archive.is/vmOFM
archive.is/4GPfJ
For the crime of funposting with The World's Most Subscribed-To Racist, expect a level of salt not seen since archive.is/aZBWX

pdp is gay, and so is sonic.

Rude.

What are you losers eating for dinner

I'm making macaroni and cheese with broccoli and peameal bacon in it.

Overcooked and dry chicken breast in with a creamy mushroom marsala sauce.

A bullet.

archive.fo/fqaq1

archive.fo/wfepK

Also knowing that your son's boyfriend broke up with him because your son wasn't putting out seems weird as fuck for a parent to know.

So… PewDiePie managed to touch the subject of Chrischan.

I can see the death of his soul in his eyes.

Not embing because it feels kinda cancerous.

Ah yes, the convention that has to beg for money from the Hipster Clique yearly in order to keep going because the first one was just a hookup con, and no one came back.

You fags always say that, but the only thing I notice is that the board is slow as molasses.

WTF did i just read. Who is stupid enough to think some kid knows they want that young. If you asked when i was that young if I would submit to horrible invasive surgery to become a dinosaur i would of said yes like a retard.

Holy shit these people need to be purged.

Didn't help that they went, "If you support gamergate you're not the right kind of fag and not welcome here"

Jeuxvideo.com is like GameFAQs, there's a forum for almost every games in existence as well as a ton of "general" forum about various topics (Some for different french-speaking regions, some of different consoles, etc.) Pretty dishonest to compare it to NeoGAF since that site is much smaller in scope.

But see, according to those in charge of organizations like Connecticut's DCF, if you don't do it, then you can get your kids taken away and be registered as a child abuser.

Oh yeah, I forgot that they told gay people to get out if they hated Kotaku.

I'm kind of surprised that GaymerX is still a thing. I thought they ran out of money back in 2014. But I'm not surprised that they're still antagonizing white gay men like way back then.
Both articles were a lot of whining about how much effort it takes to fit in when most people aren't like you and about how without that enormous burden on their life they could put more effort into making/enjoying games. But it's like, whatever dude, the only difference to a normal convention is that those don't include fur piles or bring the after party to gay strip clubs. I think in a normal convention if people don't want to listen to transexuals talk about how inclusive they are they just aren't going to go, you're not going to be bullied and shouted down by pasty nerds.

Is the alphabet actually growing like it was memed a while ago?

But if they hold panels or discussions about the topic at hand, then HOLY SHIT, PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENGAGE IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER! Of course, then some of them turn around and make a crying blog post about how they felt the con "wasn't inclusive enough" because they obviously couldn't derail the panel into identity politics.

QIA has been there for at least five years. It also amuses me that they focus their bitching about fags putting trannies last when dykes mostly took over that space decades ago.

Things are just fucking bad

Aint life grand?

Of course, they're weirdo victim culture cultists. Notice how this super inclusive convention is still griping about white men not being pure enough regardless of their "minority gender".
You're right about needing to control the narrative too. It was two threads ago I think, about this book and one of the highlighted authors had her own gay convention for a couple of years. They managed to get a lead writer for Assassin's Creed 2 and there were big trigger warnings all over the website because they're inviting a straight white man who's done untold violence to women. And the schedule for the convention assured people that after his panel, during the provided lunch, that they'd have one of their speakers explain everything he did wrong and he would flagellate himself in front of the hall while reaffirming his status as an ally.

Your movement is bad when you have Question & Answer in your name.

Yeah you sure did everything right in ruining your son.

holy shit that was painful to read

I'm an actual tranny keeping the dick though and these people disgust even me. I get wanting to transition as early as possible for the best results but kids are also fucking retarded, the parents shouldn't be just going along with their idiotic decisions. Its their job especially that early in their life to step in and say "no"

Jeeze, it looks like it ain't worth it, who would of thought.

What gets me is that, If I point this out, I'll be called a transphobe or whatever. i don't hate trans people, i hate the idea of essentially tricking people into this.

Or in the case of child protection services like in , engaging in essentially outright blackmail to get it done.

How should we differenciate between trannies who chop their dick and the ones who don't?

What puzzles me is why do these people cut their willy just to have a subpar pussy? Wouldn't they get more pleasure taking it on the ass?

Also, I don't know about women, but the only thing guys like about trannies is having a woman with a cock.

Hand over those (You)s

The common terms are pre-op and post-op (op being short for operation), which isn't perfect because "pre-operation" implies they'll get an operation eventually, but I think the amount of people the label applies to is small enough to ignore that.

lol
archive.is/QQGFa

As do I, I think we need to recognize that yes it is a mental illness and transition should only be seen as a last resort treatment to possibly prevent someone from killing themselves if therapy and self improvement doesn't work. I'd actually wager that considering how rare actual gender dysphoria is, the cast majority of these cases are people attributing other problems to being the wrong sex. I'm not excluding myself either but personally I'm quite a bit happier with myself now

Axe wound is a tranny, dickgirl is a shemale?

People also use te term non op

I thought T_D was supposed to be Nazis that want to gas all trannies.

They are what ever pisses off the left that day.

user do you even speak liberal?

When I was younger, I though post op was when they put themselves tits or not.

And I guess dickgirl is better than tranny.

They should just wait for science to ACTUALLY advance enouth to clone members or stuff enouth to be functional.

With science advanced enouth we could get all kind of degeneracies. But also we can get genetically modified cat girls por domestic use.

It's reddit's boogeyman, if anyone disagrees with anyone on anything or if someone is getting downboated, the easiest thing to say is

They did everything right by driving the propaganda so far that it is probably going to lead to suicide.

You're going to look like shit before you even reach 30. People killing themselves as a result of their transition (regardless of the lack of dick, although it does greatly contribute) is not simply "oh well they are just weak willed", it is regret when the crossdressing stops being convincing and all you are left with is a 40 year old man that even the blind would look at in disgust.

Tranny, trap and crossdresser. Tranny should be obvious and the distinction between the other two is whether or not you can still pull off the look.
Well then you are a fag

We tell people to go back to 4chan
4chan tells people to go back to Reddit
Reddit tells people to go back to r/The_Donald
Are we are the top of the chain or is there some website out there were people get to go back to Holla Forums?

I'd bet that endchan does this.

That place still kicking?

Probably still limping along.

I don't think transexuals who think they're another gender are all that interchangeable with boys who just want to program while wearing cute clothes or gays who just want to corrupt straight guys.

4/v/ has people like that too. And not in a "get lost shitter" kind of way, but /d/ directs a lot of traffic here for the loli-mod.

Everyone has their boogeyman, of course we're no exception. But that's their's so you see it whenever anyone disagrees. It's just like how GG are the SJWs boogeyman, even if it doesn't really make sense you hear SJWs label people goiter goblins all the time. Everyone needs someone to blame

What's that?

Well tough shit, you are just going to have to deal with it.

You, you idiot

Hm? The biggest surge I've seen relating to our /d/ was regarding 4/d/ banning caption and censored porn threads.

I'm 27 now and I've been this way since I was 21 and I still look fine, maybe by the time I'm 35 I'll look like a monster, though I have seen shemales that look good until they hit 40 then it always gets dicey. I can say I probably would have killed myself by now anyway, at least transitioning gave me a few good years before I killed myself, we'll see how it goes though.

Is there a 64chan out there?

4/d/ directs people to /hgg/ because of things like the mods to Free Cities.

Makes sense, I wonder if in cases like that they stick to that little niche board or do they venture out and explore the rest of Holla Forums as well. I've talked to some people who ERP on some tiny Holla Forums boards but never use the site for anything else

Dont they realize that any medium or larger company would rather go with h1b1 than unionized devs? The only reason they deal with unionized writers and VA is the former saves them time in writing since producers are uncreative idiots who dont want to deal with "English not first language" and the latter has a tiny bit of shill power, and once again "English not first language" but even the latter is being nixed a bit with the european voice actors taking their work. Unions without goverments enforcing domestic hire protections are powerless, and (((they))) do not want to promote anti-globalist domestic protectionism.

confusedanimegirl.jpg

Ron Wyden Puts A Hold On SESTA And Warns About Its Dangers

archive.is/CXPg8

Destiny wants to automatically-DMCA every archived link posted here

archive.is/l3sS7

archive.is/W4L0O

I don't understand the reasoning behind how archives infringe on copyright. Nobody is claiming ownership of the article, It's rather exactly like if you were to print the article out on paper or just photocopy a page out of a news paper. Schools and a ton of workplaces do those frequently, yet nobody complains about that.
Is it because of the hits and ad revenue they're missing? Who am I kidding, of course it is.

There was and it was full of trannies.
Its domain is on sale right now.

They do and they are easily spotted.
They are also half of reason, why /hgg/ has strict rules.

This is why DMCA should be abolished.

They also said that the unions would start in the west, assuming they mean america it makes even less sense since they think if amercia does it poland will magically follow.

Destiny is one of those faggots that use drunken master style but instead its drunken retard to confuse their opponents and claim victory after.

He realizes that things that happen under Drumpf don't necessary means they started with Drumpf.I hope he gets elected for how amusing it will be to watch a fuck up,fuck up.

Wu will never cease to amuse me, the delusional tranny actually thinks the media is stacked against him.

Destiny used KiA to discuss his own dickgate a while back. Don't know why he's done a 180 other than getting destroyed by Jim…again.

Retards gonna retard.

All Cancer.

Sooner or later, Archiving is going to get more popular and with it more DMCA asshurt.

Judging from his earlier tweets from one of his rare moments of clarity scoobs realizes the media is corrupt and colluded to push Hillary over Bernie. That's what he means by the media putting us in this mess and why he is conflicted

Can someone tl;dr what happened here?
Hatman is a KiA mod or something right?

Dubs while posting two scoops checked.

Huh. That's honestly surprising coming from him of all people as I seem to remember him bitching about "Berniebros" a lot and going full "muh first womyn president" as you might expect.

I think he was a KiA mod, iirc he stepped done ages ago(late 2015/early 2016).

I think you will find a lot of liberals will turn down Trump's help or reject something he's doing that will help them just because Trump is doing it. had Bernie mentioned to breaking up a major media outlet, the liberals would be ecstatic.

When did he talk to Jim again? I'd like to hear it. I hate that snug prick and hearing him get fucked is great

youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8&feature=youtu.be&t=5576

here, I think there's other streams around if you don't wanna give destiny views.

So, CNN will die within the next two years? Been out of the loop.

I can't find the tweets right now they were posted a couple threads back, but Wu has brief moments of clarity sometimes before diving headfirst back into insanity

CNN is very profitable.Sadly the most profitable forms of media in USA are click bait bullshit. People would rather get 30 second clips of easily digestible bullshit than c-span type coverage.

I think the Time Warner AT&T merger will not go through, they won't let such a profitable part of Time Warner go away. This was basically
The intent was not to kill CNN, I think, but to prevent a Time Warner/AT&T merger. But idiot liberals who think Trump is a fascist trying to silence media who doesn't like him don't even realize that Trump is not the DoJ and that he has been in Asia while all this stuff has been going on.

Meaning it's not Trump doing it. Maybe someone he appointed, but it's not like Trump is there telling DoJ to use this as a chance to destroy CNN.

If TW & AT&T want to merge then TW needs to sell off CNN to another company. It's up to the company they sell it to whether or not they kill CNN, reform it, keep it the same, or make it even worse.
inb4 Trump's son buys it.

Id laugh, because it would mean jews would finally be slaves for the first time ever.

archive.is/9er8A

EA to acquire Titanfall developer Respawn

archive.is/5u0XN

What happened with Destiny? Wasn't he on our side in the beginning of all this?

Cool, another corpse for EA's graveyard.

At least the company they're buying this time isn't any good so there's nothing to ruin.

Trump winning the election drove him into insanity like it did with most of the internet

Brexit followed by Trump.

They sold their souls to the dEAvil by letting ea publish the first game. Enjoy death.

Anyone that says mecha is a dirt word can die in a ditch for all I care, expect yearly titanfall releases.

Another bites the dust.
I give them one year.

I give them 5 depending on titan fall 3.

I miss full size mech warrior/assault and armored core, the latter just needs to return to the style of 3.

I never really get the point of suicide. The average person (Who takes care of their body, I might add) should be able to live up to 120 years, so even killing yourself before you turn 50 means you're missing out on more than half your life. For what reason would you throw away so much time?

They'll probably have them work on BF:2142 reboot

Life is suffering

Nubians and egyptians and their texts state otherwise, they were workers, but not slaves, and even tried to jew their employers out of shit and were punished for their ways.

This sounds like bullshit, 120 years is an outlier.

Bacardi and not Sailor Jerry. Meh

Oh, ill just be over here.

According to the NYT.
archive.is/RzqYH

I hate to defend Louis cuck king but I mean he just asked to jerk off in front of women and if they said no he wouldn't do it.

Another TV celebrity accused of sexual misconduct
Still not a single game dev accused of anything

Mornin'.

Hello. Just morning here - 3 mins into Friday.

I don't get it

Its a funny juxtaposition

l85 a shit
your new aircraft carriers have no planes

Well at least it's not Kraken

Don't bully Elle.

Since when is NYT credible? I mean it wouldn't surprise me but still you can't just pick and choose when to believe some garbage news organization because this time they're shitting on people you already dislike.

Listen and Believe

Regardless, it's funny seeing the same lefties parroting the "guilty before proven innocent" getting accused and have their entire careers destroyed by the monster they created.
Plus he cancelled his movie premiere and Colbert appearance.

A couple of years ago the MoD decide that as an island nation the British Navy doesn't really need boats or submarines.

I swear, every single problem England has can always be summed up as "this one dude decided to be a dick."

The F-35B Lightning III couldn't have a more appropriate name as it's ancestor the Lockheed's P-38 didn't have a viable combat-capable version until the "J' Model and the addition of powered dive flaps and turbochargers that didn't ice up at altitude in august of 1943, five full fucking years after the XP-38 rolled out.

Hello euro user spain user?

I am just messing, whisky and vodka are my favorite, irish honey whisky and russian standard /canadian polarbear respectively.

Nice, I settle for the cheap American imitation (which is still very drinkable) aka Honey Jack

Its mental illness user, looking like a man caused me a massive amount of mental anguish whenevrr interacting with anyone or looing in the mirror and all I wanted to do was end that distress somehow. I'm good now since I pass well but I might end up looking like a freak and I don't know how I will feel when that time comes, maybe I'll be able to deal with it better or maybe I'll get lucky and won't end up looking grotestque at all. But if I can't deal with it then that's it for me. We'll see in another 15-20 years what happens

I may have chaned IDs since I hoe on a proxy to post about being a tranny, since I don't want to sully my other ID in this thread

My policy for all these is "observe and laugh" as the listen and believe crowd eats their own.

irish mist honey was cheaper than jack

Don't jinx it.
Why I now expect some game dev being accused of rape?

Understandable but transitioning (and god forbid SRS) are terrible at addressing the problem. Honestly, they need to find some way to make the brain stop being retarded about "being in the wrong body". The problem is that we're still trying to figure out how in the ungodly fuck most of the brain actually works and why shit happens the way it does.

Hahaha no shit? Well then, I'll have to shop around I guess. (I hear Irish whisky and I start thinking Jameson-level pricing)

I like Kraken. I mostly drink beer so liquors all taste pretty much the same to me.

The problem with Kraken in my experience isn't so much the taste (though it's nowhere near as good as liquor memesters and party girls will tell you, to be sure). It's that the shit is way too expensive for what you get and I'll be honest if I want to drink pussified rum and pay too much I'll just be a big fat girl and buy some Malibu because Malibu is pretty tasty, especially when you mix it with pineapple juice.

They ran trials where they gave people having gender dysphoria hormone treatments that were in line with their actual gender. Testosterone for males and estrogen for females, rather than the reverse. These met with some success actually, but then they got shutdown for transphobia.

Yeah I wish I could unfuck my brain easily, that would have been the ideal situation but like I said, the way I am now is great for the time being so at least I got some peace from my brain causing me distress for no reason. At least I didn't cut off my dick and try to get a disgusting necrotic hole so that's gotta count for something

Imagine my surprise. It's like how Johns Hopkins refused to condone butchery and quackery and got called shitlords for their trouble.

What this stupid whore doesn't understand is that the accusation ruins lives, it doesn't matter if its false, the whole innocent before being presumed guilty does not apply to most, the mere accusation of it will ruin you, you will be fired, your friends will abandon you, rumors will spread.

That's the problem, people want to "get back" at men for a heinous crime but they want to ruin innocent lives to do so.

Im in nova scotia, where drinking is kind of a sport, and I may have caught it on sale, but yes, shop around. if any user is in canada, buy canadian cider, you will hopefully enjoy it

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY? And this is supposed to be bad?

I think she understands it perfectly and just doesn't care.

1. She doesn't care and never did. Valenti is an evil fucking shrew of a person who I don't think anyone would miss. I use Valenti to bitch out "feminists just want equality and don't hate men we swear" types and usually the best they can do for a retort is No True Scotsman.
2. Men and boys have DIED as a result of false accusations. Either at their own hands or those of other very angry men.

Why is the author complaining about a historically accurate depiction?

I had looked into that actually, my testosterone levels were actualy on the high end of the normal range. (Which is why I ended up getting /fit/ quite easily) I said in an earlier post that I think actual gender dysphoria is rare and people becoming trannies is due to other things. I would haxard a guess that the people that trial worked on simply had hormonal deficiencies which led them to identify with the other sex more (think buzzfeed writers) whereas with me its probably something else.

If it was historically accurate, it would include the anglos admitting the war was not against facism but against germany wanting to be independent and leaving everyone behind to their jewish debauchery, and how the jewish and impoverished german aristocracy treated germans like subhuman slaves post ww1.

Don't be too mean to him, he has a short fuse.

Funny thing about testosterone, user, is that if you get enough of it in you, your body starts converting it to estrogen. Having decent T levels is important for a lot of reasons (mine are thoroughly fucked due to a pituitary tumor but medication is kind of unfucking it) but you definitely don't want too much (that's actually one of the reasons guys who juice end up really fucked up)

What are the witch trials?

Out of curiosity, would something like soy (Which fucks up a normal guy's hormones) help at all?

Bong

I ignorant - I'll just agree.

We requested hiring Godzilla.
Not sure what the contract is.

The thing about soy is that if it's prepared right it's actually perfectly safe. The japs and such figured out how to do it (ferment to break down the phytoestrogens). A lot (and I do mean a lot) of non-Jap/chink/etc soy stuff contains soy that has not been appropriately processed. (Don't drink soymilk if you're a guy for this reason. Also, soymilk tastes like the bottom of a fucking barnyard anyway.)

As for it helping me, oh hell no. Would be counterproductive for me. I'm trying to bring my T levels UP because that fucking tumor is dumping stupid shit into my bloodstream that nukes my normal T production. I'm probably on the really low end of normal at the moment, and it's been getting better as the tumor kind of gradually shrinks.

breaking some laws eh?

You got an license for that post?

I kind of wonder how much soymilk Shut Up Wesley drinks. He sure is a bitch, so there's got to be an excess of girly hormones in there.

With the amount that he whines, I suspect he's got Buzzfeed Writer testosterone. AKA, "even a 100 year old man has more T than you."

All I know is his wife cucks him with leftists men like fillion.

Man, that shit he talked after the church shooting made me fucking angry. I don't even give a fuck about religion anymore and that still made me want to serve him a double-decker knuckle sandwich.

Kek.

Yeah, I was legitimately shaking in rage at that comment. Especially after his non-pology trying to justify it. So much for "don't be a dick," huh, Wes?

677 posts, I'm going to ready the oven for baking next bread
ready at 700 or page 13
title: Gas Gas Gas Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

:)

SJWs always double down
On a related note, hope that faggot gets hit by a truck

another person I see doing tweets after tweets of hot takes on gun control is this guy

his takes on the las vegas shooting were hilarious and stupid

Shitpost time?

Are you kidding? We wish a nigga would. We know your taste in raifus is utter shit anyway and you don't even go to ranges.

That's a pretty good gyate tbh.

Isn't this that guy that drew the christchan crusader comics?

Found it in an old drawthread.

Post cute grils

used to. now he's a full blown lefty. he tweets like Andrew Dobson to an audience of zero, and the 280 character limit makes his tweets even worse

Holla Forums and Holla Forums both hate him because he shills his patreon in threads, and replies to his own posts with "wow great art!! please post more!"

He ran to Shia and Luke to rat on /hwndu/ when that was going on as well.

Is he the Christ-tan comic guy?

Yep.it's that guy

NASA discovers Mantle Plume under almost as hot as Yellowstone's supervolcano under Antarctica.
archive.is/bbyGJ

so woke

FUCKING DRUMPF

Is the comic still going?

yo, fuck that assface, I loved the previous l4d games and I dont want that bullshit in it.

Zelda isn't black tho.

It's the Model 92 you fucking rube
You sound like a fucking mallninja faggot
Confirmed mallninja faggot
Christ I can't stop cringing.
fuck I'm going to cringe so hard I break something
Don't me just blowing you the fuck out with .357SIG
mallninja mallninja mallninja
also 7.62 what you fucking retard
Yes, leftists, please do this so that you will never hit anything and be a walking target. Please do.

don't mind me*

Unfortunately, yes. I guess he jumped into it without really understanding the connections between Christ-chan and Holla Forums-tan

Mav88 is a breddy gud value for a shotgun I heard. Anyway

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

Neat.

Mah nig.

you want him to draw more shit? pay him, goy

Call me when they discover the Schwarzwelt in Antarctica.

Pretty sure he understood and just got upset when noone gave him shekels and many made fun of his drawings.