What ever happen to Will Wright?

It looks like he jump off the face of the earth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Wright_(game_designer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Spore I would too

His wife went full SJW and tried to force him into cuckolding
and by force I mean he saw her with a nig one day got divorced but since we are talking about burger laws she got all the cash and kids. Was in a mental hospital happy place because he tried to robin Williams himself…feel sad but fuck him after spore he deserve it

Source.

holy shit

Fuck you he is the coolest guy, Nintendo even created a character inspired after him and it was put on Smash Brothers.

user, I feel sorry for him as well but the only person I blame is that nameless christcuck.

also souce

After EA killed Spore, he pretty much left games. He still makes occasional public appearance.

Nice falsehoods EA.

I kinda wish he'd resurface trying to make a new Sims, maybe trying to get funding through kikestarter. As much as i hate it i want Sims to have some fucking competition!

Working together with Peter Molyneux to finally get that Milo game out. As an aside, Molyneux seems to not doing press talks as much. After Godus he released The Trail ios back in 2016 without any hype and on Steam of this year. 22Cans also released Godus Wars apparently in 2016.

"Divorced" doesn't automatically equate to "wife became a coal burner"

Source. Also, did not he go ahead and made a Stupid Fun Club after Spore then bought a castle to live in because it seems fun?

Why is America such fucking absurd place?

Because women are never at fault and deserve everything when something goes wrong in the marriage, even when they caused the split.

ok, I check it out

Why are you responding to fake news? No, the wife gets no alimony if she cheated

because the generation before us was too weak to tell women to fuck off when they started throwing tantrums

How about that source

you sound like a kissless virgin rofl

I saw Will Wright at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, that I was a huge fan of SimCity™ and Spore™, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Wright_(game_designer)

We don't care about your life user

HE FUCKING DIED MAN.

>>>Holla Forums
because for some reason they're obsessed with nigger dick and cuckoldry

Every fucking thread political or not.

WILL WRIGHT IS FUCKING DEAD, LITERALLY ROTTING ON THE FUCKING SOIL, IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE, READ THE FUCKING NEWS MORE OFTEN, HE DIED THIS YEAR.

>(((wikipedia)))

Then make your own sims clone, idiot.

i want cuckchan to leave

I'm still don't know what happen to will wright