Sonic was never good, face it. If you like sonic you're actually retarded. Because shadow is a better character

Sonic was never good, face it. If you like sonic you're actually retarded. Because shadow is a better character.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/927955925721161728
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/927956516702863360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikao_Ohtsuka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking sonic team is retarded and they should stick to 2d.

Robotnik is the only likeable Sonic character.

If we are going to base an IP on it's garbage entries then can we say that Mario was never good due to Mario is Missing/Mario's time machine?

Mario was never good because Wario series is obviously better. Really, nintendo should drop mario and start making more wario games.

what a great "game"

I am not being a memer about it but I cant really enjoy the platforming in sonic games, including the ones Holla Forums says are good.
when you jump on a spring you go strait up and have no control for a small period of time, going through a loop is the same ect ect so your gameplay gets interrupted by this shit constantly
the levels look like they were pieced together by a demented computer program too

They just need to go back to realizing they have more than 2 IPs to play with. In hindsight the good warioware games feels like they were made accidentally because nintendo can't seem to make one to save their lives. Hell, i'm wondering if any good game made by them was accidental.

Doesn't sound like Adventure 1 or 2. More like colors and generations.

Warioland > Mario Odyssey. Just saying.

Preaching to the choir. Hell, I would say Warioland 4 is better than Odyssey.
Even the music was better.

Fuck, i meant warioworld.

I'd love another Wario Land game. Even a Wario World. Even Wario as a playable character in a Mario 3D World sequel.

All of the bunnies are likeable.

This.

Looks exactly like Adventure 3 would look like. I really don't get the hate, haven't played it myself, but from that webm it looks fucking fantastic with branching paths.
Maybe, but this is fucking adventures and this is what people was asking for, wasn't it? My only problem is the boost button, yeah, that's retarded, and they still don't know how to fucking score these stages.

o I am laffin

Sonic Team really is fucking retarded. I know nips aren't immune to being unintelligent, but how the fuck did these people pass in the area they needed, let alone get hired when they're not even seniority?

There's fucking retarded ass infinite lives and even boss checkpoints for already pathetic and short stages and bosses, user. Don't give a cent if that sounds like a shit halfassed game.

UGH. FUCK OFF OP, THE GAME WAS OBJECTIVELY GOOD!!!!
LOOK AT HOW OPEN, SPRAWLING AND NON-LINEAR IT IS!!

I doubt the current Sonic Team remotely resembles the Sonic Team that worked on Sonic Adventure 15 years ago. Even if they were, with all the constant changes Adventure went through, I'm sure the whole thing was but a happy accident from a tech demo.

I never really planned to buy it, even when I plan to play it, but from that webm alone, it looks really fucking nice, minus the speedrun shit, if you actually played normally seems enjoyable enough. I've seen some other gameplay videos now, and it looks like the OC have some QTE segments and shit, but it's not like the OC wasn't a terrible idea from the beginning anyway.

Holding down to roll while going through the loop makes you go faster but it gives you protection when you come out of a slope. I think the people complaining about going too fast that enemies hit you are probably referring to when they come to slope after going through loop Sonic momentarily goes through the air through the momentum but without protection from some flying enemies or when they accidentally land on an enemy. If you're inexperienced and scared of the speed, the fun is calculating when to roll up during the loop.

Yeah, that's one of the things that still irks me despite loving Classic Sonic. Luckily some fangames like Megamix, Utopia and a hack for CD (CD++) allows you to curl up. I hope Christian Whitehead allows you to curl midair in the next 2D game unless Sega screws them over because they ain't Japanese just like they screwed over Sega of America during the 90's.

Kirby was never good because NME was a better character. They should make Kirby the villain while NME sucks up the enemies hee with his masculine chin.

Open ended platforming this late in the game. I actually liked the twist where instead of the main theme in the final boss it's in a climatic level.

If that's legitimately what NME fully looks like, I'm fucking triggered.

Adventure 3 is kind of a weird thing at this point. More than half of the games in the franchise have been compared to "Adventure 3" at this point and I think the meaning has been kind of lost. If you play Adventure 1 and 2 there's a distinct gameplay style to them that hasn't really been done again; Heroes, Shadow, and 06 are sometimes said to be Adventure formula games, but they weren't really that similar. There's something about the physics and weight of Adventure that was really good. Forces might not be Adventure 3, but it's a really cool combo of Lost World and Generations/Colors. I've warmed up to boosting; I think it's pretty fun, especially as Shadow where you can find ramps and use it with a jump to launch into the sky and fly really damn fucking far and skip entire sections of the stage.

sonic games were never good

It makes no sense why they don't fucking try the slightest experiment with it. That gameplay was so enjoyable and it really was the best attempt to bring Sonic into 3D.

This is pretty much what they could never replicate. I like Heroes, Shadow, '06 and even Lost World and Generations, but just doing a homing attack it simply doesn't feel the same, all the animations are kinda sluggish and slow compared to Sonic's movement in Adventure 1 and 2.
If that's the case, then it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

Wasn't that because Sega refuses to use the SA engine for some reason? I think they lost it or something like that, or it was pretty hard to use.

Sonic controls like a train, only with jumping and switching between three lanes. He only practically has two speeds: running and boost, both of which instantly transition to maximum velocity without ever feeling like there's any real momentum involved. Where Adventure/Heroes/StH were fast-paced 3D platformers, SatSR/SatBN/Colors/Unleashed/Generations/Forces control like bad racing games on rails.

Exactly. Retards don't understand we've talking entirely about physics and handling when we say we want an Adventure "3" and just obnoxiously shit over the parts of SA and SA we already know are shit.

Woah, you agree with me? Finding people who don't just want to stir shit about Sonic on Holla Forums or even just anywhere online is fucking rare, and most people just shit on Adventure because it's popular enough and flawed enough to give it reason to be hated. I get disliking it; that's fine. Hell I get hating it and never wanting to touch it again. I don't care if you hate a game in a franchise or love it; I just hope you have lots of fun with the games you actually DO like.

I'm not too picky with my Sonic games unlike most other people. While Adventure is one of my favorites, I also have no problems with boost and I really adore the Classic style where they focus on momentum and physics. I really liked the gritty action b-movie/batshit shonen writing style of Adventure 2 because it had a good bunch of moments that were so laughably gritty that they just put a huge smile on my face. I believe one of the lines was somewhat like:
That shit was so fucking good and Forces had a few moments like that with Sonic being held as a prisoner of war and being tortured for 2 or 3 months. It's this fucking kids franchise but then out of nowhere shit like that happens and it feels so out of place, but feels so in place, and I just end up losing my shit. Seriously SA2 was a fucking game about a beloved childrens character being a fugitive on the run and being framed for terrorism; if you look into the plot of that game in the big picture it's just one huge god damn mess that ends in a fight in outerspace against a giant lizard using a space station as a dildo.

Yet Unleashed, Colors and Generations managed to be much better games than shit like Heroes.

If that's the kind of game I wanted I'd play burnout instead.

It just feels like when the story is actually being taken seriously, even if it's turns out to be cringy or edgy shit, the developers are being serious about making something great out of it because they're actually trying to impress their preexisting older longer fans, not just spoiled retards with middle class parents.

But from that Webm Shadow seemingly controlled where he went, it is just a lie?

To be honest, I want the whole package, like Knuckles stages, maybe because of nostalgia, but if they do decide to do Adventures 3, they should go all out with what there was previously there and improve it, give Knuckles something like Unleashed werehog controls while also looking for treasure. But SEGA can't even replicate Chao Garden because no one knows how the damn thing works, so I really doubt it.

In those you can still control sonics direction and speed momentum, whereas user is telling me here Sonic runs all the time with little to no stop-

Heroes was a pathetic step back from Adventure in every way and had no fucking content. Colors toned down the emphasis on boost while evolving upon its potential. In Colors you actually have to play good to keep boosting because the gauge actually thankfully drains fast in that particular game.

Don't even start with this shit. I have no hopes for this returning.

If the issue is seriously "Hurr we can't make an Adventure game or at least bring back Chao Garden because we somehow can't recreate a fucking N64 and PlayStation era engine" then Sonic Team might literally be too retarded to live without being a liability to fucking humanity.

Can't find an article, but pretty sure SEGA already said they are too incompetent to make a new Chao Garden. I mean, sure, maybe you can't recreate exactly what it was, but have they ever thought they could do something better BASED on what already exists?

The Kirby anime runs out of decent episodes early on, it's why nobody bothered finishing the fansub and probably why 4kike dropped it.

Seriously? Literally all they have to do is have an acceptable plot and a bad guy the Kirby eats something to beat.

Y'all cowards don't even go fast.

Sonic Adventure > Sonic Adventure 2 > dogshit > the rest

I'll say this till I die. They should just make adventure (3).

Fuck off nigger

FAST??

But 4kids translated the series finale. Also on the subject on the Kirby anime, anyone else loved that transformation jingle, it's what got me into the show as a kid.

Still waiting on Lost World 2

I'm 100% convinced that Warioware, Inc. Mega Microgame$ was a corporate joke about the whole Bob's Game fiasco that accidentally produced a masterpiece.

That's the thing. Adventure is not a good video game, but Adventure 2 Battle was an iconic moment for a whole generation of autists. They didn't want a new Adventure, they wanted a game that would capture the same feeling while actually being good.

After seeing how Sega has repeatedly fucked up the franchise itself, I don't think bringing back the Chao Garden would be a good idea. They'd find a way to ruin it and somehow remove it from canon too or something.

Heroes was supposed to be Adventure 3. '06 was supposed to be Adventure 3. Unleashed was supposed to be Adventure 3. Sonic Adventure 3 is never happening. Stop wanting to make it happen when it's already happened multiple times.

umm excuse me honey but there was that webm that explained why sonic was better than mario so take your butthurt little nintendtard ass off my board and go somewhere a little more your speed. id suggest gaia baby doll

They want 90's anime Sonic.

There was a kind of chao garden in Sonic Chronicles, but we all know how all that ended.
All those games tried really hard but ultimately failed for one reason or the other. The closest to A3 is '06, and honestly it wasn't that bad.

Who doesn't?

It was pretty bad.
Did you play the game when it first came out? I see a pattern that people who think highly of it grew up playing it and didn't notice the fundamental flaws when they were younger.

I liked the first one, I tried to play the PC port recently and I felt like it was rushed and unfinished. Then my save file got corrupted so I uninstalled. Adventures 2 probably wasn't good, but the first one was fun enough.

*PC port of Adventures 2 was rushed and unfinished.

play the dreamcast version or atleast emulate it you nigger

Well, I like it.

What's exactly the difference? Is Dreamcast emulation even good?

Calling 06 "SA3" was just kind of a meme. People would back it up with basic similarities, comparing parts of 06 to the SA games; there were similarities, but not enough to make it an actual SA3. Some say Heroes was SA3, but honestly I feel like Heroes was its own deal. Hell I've always considered Shadow to be more like Heroes 2 because it just plays so damn similarly, and 06 didn't play too far off from Heroes either. I consider those three games to be more of their own thing of this kind of "mediocre age" of Sonic where the games weren't really as memorable. I suppose another one would be the Wii games aside from Colors, but even then I still hear Black Knight be brought up here and there.

I don't really see the similarities in any of those titles. 06 somewhat, but there's a lot more to an Adventure game than what 06 brought to the table. There might be substitutes for others but I'd just like to see it someday. Even then it's just Adventure 3; as much as I adore the Adventure games, Forces was pretty great and I hope they take that formula and improve on it more. Wherever the series is going, it looks like there's hope at the moment. The series just has a really rough stigma attached to it and the fans just rip everything to shreds, which is kind of a contagious opinion from the looks of it.

The mods are comfy as shit. This is kind of the main "big" one but there's a modloader for tinier mods that lets you customize your Chao Gardens and do funky shit. The PC version is missing a few things, yeah, but I still like it quite a bit; I'd like to see them revisit it and add some new things, though. SA2 has a special place in my heart.

go away nintendrone

kek'd

I don't like the style of Unleashed as much as the style of the previous 3D games, however, it is so much more polished than everything after the Dreamcast that it still ends up as one of my favorites in the franchise. The fact that it has a shitton of content helps too.

Lost World 2 would be fucking kickass. Tie up the story since Zavok said he'd be back or whatever, and do some cool shit. Lost World was incredibly underrated and I'd love to see them redo the gameplay style but just fix up the problems, like the level design feeling experimental as hell in the later levels. I had a good time with Lost World; it wasn't perfect sure, but it certainly gets a lot more hate than it deserves. Otherwise I mean I'd like to see Shadow get another game someday, since his character has kind of moved away from being completely edgy, and he has some of his chill and cunning side back and comes off as being all about business. Really I'm fine with whatever though so long as it's fun to play; 2d game, boost formula, Adventure formula, something new; I don't really care. I'm just kind of excited to see where the franchise is going now that things seem like they could potentially be picking up.

Last Sonic Forces comic showcasing the Phantom Ruby and Infinite's origins. But I must say, it's still rather underwhelming concerning what they actually (didn't) show in the game itself.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/927955925721161728

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/927956516702863360

Imagine what I could have done with that 40$

The game seems like you can get some enjoyment out of it. But, it just isn't enough. Critics and users so far have been saying the exact same thing, its not a terrible game, but its far from a good game, its painfully average and forgettable. I expected worse from the reviews honestly, so that's something positive I guess. Something that I wonder is, was this whole game intended for western audiences? The claim when the demo released was that it wasn't "intended for western audiences". I know a demo isn't the full experience, but making a statement like that makes no fucking sense. What was Sega and Sonic Team's end goal? Why did they released this so close to Mania and Odyssey?

They released it close to Mania because Mania was made to promote this game.

Sonic Mania's presentation compared to Sonic Forces' doesn't do much for Sonic Forces' case.
Even though the games are linked story wise and Mania was meant to promote it.

I think he was talking about the first Adventure, not 2. The DX version of Adventure is quite a downgrade from the original, despite the extra content.

I legit can't believe people aren't absolutely ripping into the infinite lives, boss checkpoints and shitty stages and bosses in general.

To be fair I thought it was interesting how the score is based on how many times you died, which I thought is a good way to do it if you don't want a lives system.

Okay, no. No. I'm defending that.

For the infinite lives thing, lives were so pointless in the recent games that removing them doesn't really have any effect, and the levels are so short that any game overs would barely be more of a setback than restarting at a checkpoint.

LOL

Sonic Forces is trash and I'm glad it's flopping. Hopefully Sonic Team will learn something from Sonic Mania and its success (like what physics are).

I want that degenerate meme to leave

Reminds me that people are already working on mods for this thing. I swear I think Sonic Team half-assed it just so mods could do all the work in porting in Generations level design. Part of the reason I was excited was because I was hoping people could make some mod into the character customization

Can you make Coldsteel in it?

Close enough.

Coldsteel is already in the game, he's called infinite.

I honestly don't mind the whole infinite lives thing, lives really serve no purpose. Especially considering how short this game is. Although, I feel the game should lock you out from getting an S rank if you die once. people have played like absolute garbage dying like 4-5 times and still pull out S and A ranks. I think you have to be legitimately fucking terrible or try to actually get something lower than that. Although, boss checkpoints are completely retarded, no defending that.

I'd kill for a Waluigi game. Actually make the Wario side branch, Wario's main series becomes Wario Land and similar, but those minigame compilations become Wario and Waluigi's thing.

I don't get it

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I thought Lost World did an excellent job of developing Eggman's overall character. It showed that he had a level of compassion for Sonic towards the end, and that he could switch from comedic relief to threatening villain when provoked. It's a kind of menacing behavior he hasn't really exhibited since he held Amy at gunpoint in SA2.

Sonic was always shit. (((Service Games))) just created him as some one-off marketing tool to try to market their shit console as "fast". the actual games themselves were probably afterthoughts.

Too bad the rest of the writing was garbage.

If you want some conspiracy shit then how about this was released the same week Miiverse shut down as a deliberate attempt by the yakuza to turn a million underage kids into degenerate furries

What a waste. Yes, Sonic is supposed to be fast, but barely faster than Mario, since he was born from playing Mario as fast as you could.

I know, I just…can't fucking let it go.

Lives in non RPG videogames always made you keep on your toes when you were almost out of them and added a genuine feeling of danger and stakes to later stages and bosses. Like imagine for Sonic himself in 2 or &K, especially. You're at the very end in dark, ominous space and Robotnik at the moment he's about to win busts out this big scary mech on you with 0 rings. If you fuck this up, it's all over and the game says this by unceremoniously kicking you back to the title screen. Yes, this was before save states and today anything that isn't at least in between entire areas is complete inconvenient bullshit, but intentionally or not, it added another level of emotion and mood to games that can't be matched, especially as impressionable imaginative children. Those oppressive environments and game over themes might have literally scared you as a child and made it hard to sleep because things didn't end happily like your bedtime stories or fairytales and you knew it wasn't supposed to be that way and it's your fault it did.

When you fail too many times in a platformer, you have to start the area all over again or even start from the title screen and try again and do better this time, not just demoralizing you, but also letting you know you can because if you can lose, you have to be able to win and enjoy knowing you beat something big and bad in your life that made you feel bad and that made you feel good and better than it.
When you run out of health in an action game you get sent back to when you last saved because the story can't continue if you fail to overcome a trial or an evil, you HAVE to overcome the challenge to see what you get to do or what happens next that you care about.

Without game overs you might as well just keep charging ahead until you finally force your way past anything that isn't a boss designed to still take you out quickly.

You have to be able to fail and feel like you have because you needed to do something better or there's no joy and satisfaction in winning. You didn't fucking accomplish anything, not in an electronic TV toy and not personally as a person with dedication and determination either.

a waste of trips, now fuck off back to cuckchan or leddit, you belong there

a

Waste of trips. Fuck off, hipster.

Such a waste of trips

Worst of all Chaos isn't even in the game, he's only in the cutscenes, no boss Nothing. at least making OC's is still a fair amount of fun.

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to Sonic but this game improved nothing, It's not even bad, it's just not an improvement. It's like Sonic team just gets worse over time.
I feel they say the won't make another adventure style game because they literally can't anymore. Anyone who was capable has to have been fired, or left the team after 06.

Either I poked a hornets nest of autistic retards who spout the same exact phrase or you're just the same IP hopping nigger

kill urself, my man

I wanna fuck cute 16 year old boys like Richard Spencer does, teach me TRS master ;-;

oWo whats this?

Nice toku wolf.

Thanks. I also found some one made this Spring Chan character.

What is this cancer? I've seen it around.

Honestly, character customization is pretty good even though lacking in certain areas. I want them to flesh this out more and bring it back in a not so lackluster game. Spring Chan and Wolf girl are pretty adorable.

You posted a TRS so I responded with something just as appropriate (:

That's actually a Dog character.

Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Gavan, any Japanese show like that.

That is not what I expected.

No bust for females is the final fucking sin for Forces.

indicating the fact that your worthless post wasted good trips only means your post is shit and you should kill yourself before you make the mistake of posting again.

Shit. Still adorable though. That cat girl shown off at that presentation is also adorable. I've seen someone post a cute bunny girl too. People got real creative with the OC creator, qts, meme worthy OCs, and the like. I think I'm actually growing too fond of this idea, I was skeptical about it at first, but it actually turned out pretty decent.

One thing I liked is I feel they did Shadow fairly well for the small amount of time he's in the game.

I hate how it seems like they've improved the boost controls and made it more natural yet the design for Sonic's stages is shit.

Boost could stand on its own if the fucking retards at Sega knew what they were doing.

This game is definitely a case of easy to beat, but hard to complete. The time trials in the challenges are a bitch.

For anyone wondering you can turn off the stage dialog, so they were smart enough to include that at least.

It feels like Anyone could be doing a better job with Sonic right now, I'm actually missing the Sonic Team from 06, at least you could tell they had ideas, they just didn't get to polish any of them.

heh, not to shabby if I do say so myself.

Is Tails a girl? Just asking.

Of course. He even has girly tails.

Imagine how fucking amazing porn would be if he really were.

Being the most adoring fan and basically a little brother, constantly following him around on even the most pointless adventures when it's just the 2 of them against the odds. Tails would be impossible to separate from dickings almost as much as Rouge.

It's like op is IGN personified

You know, speaking of this game's quality, i enjoyed every single existing sonic game, even the most shitty ones, maybe i'l enjoy this one too. I mean, it can't be worse than 06 and Sonic Boom.

Here's some refined autism for you.

And oh wow Sonic Team fucked up again? That's unthinkable, how can this be!

I know, I just can't fucking let it go.

Lives in videogames always made you keep on your toes when you were almost out of them and added a genuine feeling of danger and something at stake to later stages and bosses. Like imagine for Sonic himself in 2 or &K, especially. You're at the very end in dark, ominous space and Robotnik at the moment he's about to win busts out this big scary mech on you with 0 rings. If you fuck this up, it's all over and the game says this by unceremoniously kicking you back to the title screen. Yes, this was before save states and today anything that isn't at least in between entire areas is complete inconvenient bullshit, but intentionally or not, it added another level of mood and pressure to games that can't be recreated, especially as impressionable imaginative children. Those oppressive environments and game over themes might have literally scared you as a child and made it hard to sleep because things didn't end happily like your bedtime stories or fairytales and you knew it wasn't supposed to be that way and it's your fault it did.

When you fail too many times in a platformer, you have to start the area all over again or even start from the title screen and try again and do better this time. It didn't just demoralize you, but also let you know you can because if you can lose, you have to be able to win and enjoy knowing you beat something big and bad in your life that made you feel bad and that made you feel good and greater than it.
When you run out of health in an action game you get sent back to when you last saved and prepared for the next big fight because the story can't continue if you fail to overcome a trial as someone of worth or an overwhelming evil, you HAVE to overcome the challenge to see what you get to do or what happens next that you care about.

Without game overs you might as well just keep charging ahead until you finally force your way past anything that isn't a boss designed to still take you out quickly. You have to be able to fail and feel like you have because you needed to do something better or there's no joy and satisfaction in winning. You didn't fucking accomplish anything, not playing with an electronic TV toy that helps you react faster and learn patterns and not personally as a person with determination and the inner strength of being able to symbolically take blows from the universe and get back up from them either.

The worst part its supposed to be that cool ass jungle from SA2. And its turned into a giant autistic waterslide.

Don't be fucking drawfagging that loli.

I hate when Denuvo actually works.

This shit is beyond disappointing, and I wasn't even terribly excited for it.

But pirated copies aren't lost sales, right?

It's bloody awful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikao_Ohtsuka
God damn. How many Egg actors have died now? Four? I hope Mike Pollack is watching his health.

What are they up to nowadays? Bankrupt like we all thought? I blame them for Narutards being a thing, if they hadn’t shat the bed so hard with One Piece all of that autism could have been evenly distributed but instead it was allowed to coalesce.

They no longer exist as a company. Check it out, 4kids is defunct.

Found a render of infinite, showing his face.

Found out that is actually fan made, but it's pretty much exactly what he looks like. save for the part over his left eye being to big, The comic makes it look like a scar.

I'm really glad ABT still gets to work on Sonic comics. He's pretty good at it. His commission work is nice, too.

Waterslides aren't autistic.

Shut up autist.

When will Mariofags stop posting?

I ain't no furfag but I'd cream that rabbit

With NeoGAF gone, I hope to see more IGN bullying and disgracing.

That name for that particular Sonic character is one of the greatest fucking mistakes I've hilariously ever seen.

Memetale

?????????

that's what you sound like when you make posts like this. look it up nigger

Here's a good review on sonic forces, trust me, this is the least cancerous one i can find.

This guy is cancerous and cringy but vaguely likeable. I bet he's a good guy, he just needs to stop trying to be funny all the time

Judging from what /sthg/ makes the editor is not half bad.

They also make loads of fan art of each other's OC

From what I saw from them in order to gauge reactions is that they have a hateboner for (4)Holla Forums, as to be expected. But the whole site is crawling with faggots still, also unsurprisingly.

3 minutes in. Nigger, I clicked for a review video, not a kind of funny, witty character analysis.

I love how forces and the comics have such a similar premise yet forces still fucked it up so bad.

That kind of talk is what got Big arrested by fucking GUN.

can anybody tell me about Madeline Schroeder?

It's like there was supposed to be more of Null Space considering how long this track actually is and how SEGA said this would play during an important part of the game. It was probably scraped alongside various other parts like a Chaos 0/Shadow boss fight.

Why do they keep rushing these out when it always ends bad?

git gud

WEW

That's the thing, it wasn't even rushed out. Lost World was released four years ago. They've had at least four years to get the game done, possibly more. Forces seems more like the result of a low budget and poor time management, rather than rushed development.

The must have spent all there time making the Hedgehog 2 engine and little time actually making Forces.
It's as if when they first showed off the trailer for the game back during the 25th anniversary they only just started development.

what a fucking joke

Rings actually give jack shit for score other wise it would be even easier since you can end up with 400 some times. The score you get from playing the level and the score from your Time are the most important.

Rings hardly matter for level score. Time, lives lost, and what you earned in the level itself are the important factors. The game is still really lenient with S ranks, though.

Even The score you get from Picking up rings is more important then just keeping them.
For the most part Getting S ranks is lenient but it was actually nice challenge trying to get one on Stage 3 of episode Shadow getting though the level untouched is harder then it looks.

Yeah, Shadow's levels are a lot more strict with the ranks, for some reason.

Probably because in order to get them you have to be the coolest.

Secret Rings and Black Knight are part of their own sub-series, which is obvious since they have the same gameplay that is unlike the rest of the series.

In every other game you just don't get a good score if you die at all. Scores don't mean shit unless you get a top rank anyway, so you have to just not die.

'06 wasn't Sonic Team's fault, it was Sega's for forcing them to release an alpha prototype.

HOTHEADS GTFO

I really wanna headpat Shadow.

You are the hothead

*cum inside

Shadow's too small in his real form, he exists only for hugs, comforting and headpats. Shadow as depicted in some fanart is a completely different matter

pssh… nothin personnel… kid…
All these really fucking boring Donut Steels you get given for the rescue missions. Why? I want to have a giggle, not look at Boring The Wolf-Insert

as much as i love the wario games none of them really top mario world.

Reminds me of Square eyeless business man.

So it wasn't silver a timefucked silver? Color me disappointed.

No you nigger that was Microsofts fault. They gave Sega the ultimatum of have it out by Christmas or you will never be allowed to release games on the 360. this is not to say sega is not at fault as well, they managed to delete the build they were using when one of their employees left

They know their audience of edgy furfags if nothing else.

I'm going for maximum studs and belts edgy 90s look. I want people to chuckle when they get my creation through on the hiring thing.
Most of the ones I've got are really super fucking boring. Like "Wolf With Glasses" or "Grey Girl Hedgehog". Furries have no sense of fun.

imagine being so retarded that you fail to understand a game made for children

Wrong, they're 4konami media now. Konami bought the production office and hired back the staff to produce yu gi oh for now to perpetuity.

Can you actually make Coldsteel exactly as he is in the picture?

You can get pretty close.

So when are we going to start seeing characters from the comics? Scourge is guaranteed right?
Would Holla Forums ever be able to marathon the comics again?

when the game gets cracked i'm sure we will see allot more, but you also need to unlock the avatar parts. So maybe people who want to skip to that should just use a 100% save, since unlocking everything actually takes a pretty long time.

can you teleport into peoples shadows and cut their shadows with your shadow sword but their real body gets cut?

Well you can teleport with the right wisp, so there's that.
well have to see how the mods ends up. The Sonic modding scene has been pretty good for recent games.

Baneposting can't even save Infinite from being an absolute shit butthurt little bitch of a villain after possible fucking route they could have gone.

Imagine if it was hilariously fucking Mighty thematically getting revenge on Sonic for literally stealing his life and the immortal fame he was supposed to have. Or it could have simply been the male avatar gone NUCLEAR in what's somehow a bad future without Eggman ruling.

Fucking can Iizuka.

I noticed a lot of the gameplay from the leaks didn't include the radio-chatter by NPCs that is shown in others (Shadow's campaign has a failed attempt at illusionary Rouge and Omega taunting him).
Were things like the Eggman final boss actually have them, or is he silent through the final battle?

Holla Forums why the fuck are you like this?

PUFF PUFF PASSSS

Mario is also made for children. Your move.

post it. I want to see

THIS

/thread

The only good Sonic games are the mega drive ones and mania.
I wonder how many of the current "sonic team" developers are actually the original ones from 1991, they seems to be fucking amateurs.

that is about as true as "hold right to win" is true of all 2D Sonic games.

I think he was referring to this webm

the PC version of SA1 also have fixes.

>>>/cuckchan/

Naka leaving and making Prope before 06 even came out didn't make it obvious to you that there's absolutely none of the original Sonic Team members left? The oldest remaining is Kazuyuki Hoshino, the series' character and world/level artist.from CD.

NOT TODAY

Cunny Bunny is love, Cunny Bunny is life.