DoW Heresy

LOOK RHINOS, RHIIIINOOOOS!
Does any user feel like playing some Ultimate Apocalypse or Firestorm over Kuravara mod for DoW:Soulstorm at multiplayer? We've got 3 anons up for it so far.

Also Dawn of War 1&2 thread DoW 3 not welcome because its MOBA-tier shit
Chaos enhanced digits

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dawn_of_War_(Series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might have gotten a trips heretic.
BUT I WILL STICK FUCK YOUR SHIT UP DICK ASS NIGGA

Calm down Commissar, it is not time for Khornate anger, that comes later now it's time for Tzeentch's digits

(checked)
At least I feel obligated now to post.

noice digits

Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with these threads, last one was full of trips and every single one of them was from chaos fags.
THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME SERIOUS PURGING

They using their blessings from the chaotic powers for dubs and trips I imagine.

CHAOS CONTRIVANCES

Greetings, fellow Imperials! I take it all of you eat the Inquisition-approved soynesh rations and properly excercise daily to try and get trap-like figures? That's what it says you should be doing in the Imperial Law. You aren't heretics, are you?

I still remember my DoW 1 days. I was in some sort of a shitty guild, and it might seem strange nowadays, and I've played many games. Fun days, I always only chose Chaos, SM, IG or Tau, fuck the rest of the races. Especially Eldar, if you played Eldar get the fuck out of this thread and teleport behind me only to suck my fucking dick. We'll both benefit this way.

YOU ARE NOT MY FELLOW BATTLE BROTHER YOU YOU DOUBLE HERETIC.

BEHOLD, YOU LOWLIFE RAT-SERVANTS OF THE FALSE DIGITS EMPEROR'S DECAYING CORPSE
WITNESS THE GIFT OF CHAOS GODS, THEIR POWER SHALL SWALLOW THE MATERIUM WORLD, CHECK EM

HERETIC

What's wrong with orks

This thread is now heresy

DID SOMEONE SAY HERESY?

shameful, user

GET!

Where do you niggas find all the DLC for Dow 1 anyway? any download link I try to find always only includes one or two DLC but never all three

Wow, you must be really young.
Those are standalone expansion packs, not DLCs, you either buy them like a good goy or pirate them from torrents. wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dawn_of_War_(Series)
If you wanna do multiplayer then get just Soulstorm. FoK and UA are just mods for it that you will find at moddb.

Well as long as we all agree who is the culture superior race. Their clothes, Tea ceremonies, and animated art. Technology that puts all the other races to shame an in less time too. I even heard their swords where folded 1000 times and could cut through any armor, so refuse to use such power weapons, it just wouldn't be fair to the other races.

K-KISAMA

Fuck forgot the webm

sindri? sindriā€¦ sindriii, sindri! SINDRI?! SINNNDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Augghhh, What my Lord?

Nothing really, I just forgot to mention them too. I also have nothing against Sisters, but I've played 100+ hours of SS multiplayer and maybe met one player of that race. I pretty much forget they exist most of the time.

By the way after Eldar fuck Dark Eldar, those fucking niggers had a vehicle in t1.5 but nothing else of interest. I was always forced to tech fast against these faggots, crippling their economy with early attacks still made the bikes come out anyway so I had to do both.

Check those chaotic quints straight outta warp, Sindri

If you are just going for Skirmish/multiplayer factions, then SoulStorm + the Race Unlocker will cover that without needing all the other games.

GIRLY-MAN is going to get a chin-wagging for slipping on the job!

(checked)
Your insight is a bright light in this cave.

BACK TO THE WARP, CHAOS SCUM

Not sure if nigger or switched chapter to Salamanders

wtf I love heresy now

Impressive, very nice.

I'm checking them my Lord!

I found something even more hererical for these spectacular numbers.

user

This is inside Dawn of War III World Builder, Apparently Dawn of War III Planned to be like DOW II Until Director changed plans

bump, does anyone want to play some DoW:SS?

Rollan for the Emperor

Nice try, loyalist.
Watch how it's done.

nice dubs, Heretic.

Rogal is not for Hereticing

YOU HAVE FAILED, TRAITOROUS FILTH!

Daily reminder dat green iz best

This thread is absolutely heretical.

Blame 8mania thread for it, can't refresh both zero index page and super fast past bumplimit thread at page 5 simultaneously.
But the thread got some activity again, so objective accomplished.
And now you can check those quads for the Chaos Gods.

WHAT FOUL SORCERY IS THIS????

THIS IS A GOOD PAIN.

(checked)
I AM CALLING THE INQUISITION RIGHT NOW

MALAL SPEAKS

Which Director, tripsman?

Did someone say
E X T R A H E R E T H I C C ?

No thanks

FUCK SHIT ASS NIGGER

DAILY REMINDER FUCK SHIT THAT TAUS ARE FUCKING KIKES, GOD DAMN.

Necrons are the jews, user.
Tau are just filthy foolish space commies mind controlled by the fucking elves.
But worry not, Chaos will destroy them. Don't believe? It's all in the numbers, check em.

(checked)
FUCK

This. Taus are the fucking commies, not the jews.

THESE NUMBERS CANNOT BE LEGAL

Shameful

Nigger please, our imageboard is so slow I score gets manually with ease why the fuck h8hen has to be so DEAD GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

That must be the servants of corpse emperor
Anyway whats your business in this thread if you do not want to play DoW 40K nor post 40K, you attention whoring faggot

Dark gods are gay, only space ISIS deserves quads.

The day Holla Forums became heresy

checked

Well, its time to join Chaos

SPESS MUHREENS, IT'S TIME FOR A BALD MOVE, CODEX ASTARTES NAMES THIS MANOEUVRE BUMP STRIKE

HEIL SPESS HITLEREEENS

Warhammer 40K thread is on page 14
THAT'S HERESY!!!