4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you have the most hours in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
mega.nz/#!It51HKBJ!FD8wd2FSA0quTdPdlHTsVxpp7tXbshr33OXG_1k-7E0
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=m3tZ&k=xSG
nyaa.si/view/920737
mscdirect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?storeId=10054&catalogId=10001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dota 2 1606

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Depends. Probably something like KOTOR 2 in general.

One shift today. Got Sonic Mania in the mail. Haven't played it yet due to Odyssey.

TF2. If I added up the time I played between the 360 and PC version, I'd be sad at the end.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

The new southpark game is actually pretty good. Status effects actually are important so playing a mage is nice. Was a little bored until I put it on max difficulty, now the boss fights can be intense.

Team Fortress 2.

Drop it down to Casual when fighting Morgan Freeman. He becomes a cheap motherfucker during his 3rd phase.

Why user

Why user

Whats good in the hood monica

Hey cunts
Heart Gold 400 hours

Does it try and pull some race relations shit?

dota 2

i hate the game and haven't enjoyed it for years but i'll still playit just to play a game with friends

Hey guys.
I got the day off work tomorrow. I'm probably just go around my area shopping again, like I usually do at least once a week. Also some tracks from Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon got leaked. I'm considering buying UM like the good goy I am.

Don't know how to feel about this.

Not counting MMOs I used to play, probably an old Pokemon Emerald file I clocked in 200 something hours with between the main game, battle frontier, and breeding things for use in the Battle Frontier.

Didn't have a competent PC at the time/got TOB when I got my 360 for Christmas.

My only friend i had online would play that with me. It honestly was kinda fun.
Didnt get my meds. Gotta go back tomorrow. Fuck. Talked to this old southern black guy. The southern black people are based. Cant say the same for the gangsters tho.

I'll remember that if I get stuck thanks

How goes user

What why

How goes user

good luck in the future, mate. You'll need it.

hey niggers
i don't have anything worth saying about my recent life so check out this picture i made today

Probably Oblivion.

Probably Day of Defeat I played that for about two years straight for about anywhere from 3 - 12 hours a day. I always liked it much better than CS since it had cooler and multiple objectives, pre-configured class and the general person playing DoD was older - you didn't have as many obnoxious little shits like you did in CS.

Anyone here ever own a Tenga?

FTL

Why? And I'm curious to know why you spoilered it?

The choose your race difficulty bullshit, does it pull shit like that?

Made one out of a cup, a rubber glove, and 2 sponges once.

Theres a new pokemon game coming out? Whats the twist this time

What kind of disabled?

How goes user

Oh that makes some sense I guess.
What'd you do today user

Hope you had a hand on your knife the whole time you talked to him

What's a Tenga?

Surprise, I played more BBCF again rather than get into my backlog. I was learn more complicated shit with Ragna today. It doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment, since he's the main character, but it's the first time in a while that I've wanted to learn a character in a fighting game that I liked playing as.

Nah, this guy had a cross necklace.

fuck I love those german beergarden qt outfits

I don't get it

How goes user

I own 3 onaholes but no tenga.
How goe user

That was just a meme to piss off idiots

Niggers are always religious though. Either muslim or christian usually.

Played Mario Odyssey. Went thrifting. Found a copy of How To Win At Nintendo Games #2. Ate a pizza. Preordered The 25th Ward: The Silver Case.

Something you put your peter popper in.

Not the inner city ones. The southern ones are, and they are fine.

wtf is that again?

You sure?

Nigger just say penis.

Morning lads. Told myself I was gonna join a gym today or tomorrow but I've realized that there's only two local gyms, and one is a Planet Fitness, the other i'm not really sure about.

You anons playing anything fun?

MH4U, over 750 hours.

good luck amigo

never have. I always went for the typical anime-as-fuck onaholes. I've been curious about them a while though.

It's going ok, I started playing the Konosuba RPG and it's extremely faithful to the story, made me very happy

Team fortress 2. 3321 now, been playing since 2009

Peter popper is funnier.

Not too bad. Need to get to bed soon though.

If this is last 3DS Pokemon game like the rumors say, I intend for this the be the last Pokemon Game I buy so I can put my history with the series to rest.
I've only heard the battle themes so far. Also there's an offical trailer showing rainbow rocket and the returning team leaders. It's like how they showed off the delta episode for OR/AS before it came out. I wish they'd keep the postgame shit secret tbh.

Blazblu continuum shift

What kinda pizza?

Suuuure.
You getting that shot today?

Yeah it does nothing

Why join a gym when you could just buy some weights and run around your house

Is it official?

Blazblue: Central Fiction

That would be BBCS.

You playing it translated?

Nothing right now since I'll be leaving town in a few days, though I'll be bringing my PSP with me. Also a flash drive with stuff for a PS3 I'll be putting CFW on, though I still need to figure some things out.

How goes user

Nah stay up forever, sleep is for the weak

Pineapple and bacon.

Reminder to go watch Made in Abyss if you haven't seen it yet. It's pure magic and the soundtrack is beautiful to boot

mega.nz/#!It51HKBJ!FD8wd2FSA0quTdPdlHTsVxpp7tXbshr33OXG_1k-7E0

Hung over and tired. I leave for Florida in 3 days so I'm excited for that. Otherwise nothing much just working on some writing.

Yeah, today, if they actually give it to me tho.

Oh fuck, they made another blazblu. Is it good? Is it optimized for a craptop? Does it have lyche fei ling?

Fruit only belongs in booze

What you writing

Ask for two so you don't have to take another in a few months

going good

Finally finished Iorveth's side of Witcher 2, and officially done with that.

Muh white privelege is still unfunny tho.

Oh Blazblue ok.

Yeah, ok but why did want to hide that you were hiding that you were gonna buy it? Is Holla Forums vicious towards it?

I know a cunt going to Florida pretty soon

Pretty shit, thinking about ending it. But that being said i've been thinking of doing that for years now. Too much of a coward.

I get it at the hospital. I cant just stockpile it either. It has an experation date.

It's post Gen 5 Pokemon, so of course they are. I just have a soft spot for the series, that's all.

How are you lot feeling now that ROB threads are gone?

HEY, ITS 4AM IN THE MORNING, HOW ABOUT SOME BOARD GAME?

JOIN UP! WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY TOO!

yes, it came bundled with their dvd set originally. MIght buy it just to support them since it's a good anime

Tbh pokemon never evolved the way it should have. I wanted 3v3 battles to be the norm.

Do anything fun?

Funny thing is the left is pissed off anyway. "waaaah it should have actually made the game harder and they are making fun of black people"
In face by it doing nothing it implies white privilege doesn't exist anyway.

Anything specific got you down?

Ever thought about pulling off a heist when they won't give it to you?

You know that ROB posts here and said he was just taking a break from posting them right?

nyaa.si/view/920737
Yes I am, from here

nice. sounds like some fun is on the horizon

(checked)
nice.

what are we gonna play?

They need to physically make it in front of me.

Its a fun one. Join up. We had BGO thread recently and want to try out team based game.

yes. There's a guide on steam that can help optimize the game on craptops. Although for some reason I can't set the game to fullscreen and there's still some framedrops on some stages.
Litchi's in all of the games, so yes. Although while I don't play her, I've heard some people say she was ruined in Central Fiction.

How did that feel?

Oh neat. Surprised a game came with the dvds. Thats an awesome extra

That would have made them feel more genericy like a standard rpg but would have helped gameplay so much.

Weird. Never saw that with meds before

Might drop it. She was the only fun character.

It happens with medicine that is infused.

I hear ya, there were a couple series I was attached to. At least one I managed to like in recent times ended satisfyingly.

Oh so it's nothing.

Is that the anime where it made you cry like a lil pussy because you're a pussy?

Is that link safe?

smdh

It's a neat touch, it basically makes you play through the events of the entire first season very faithfully

Litchi is absolute worst BB character, so nothing of value was lost
bang deserves better than that worthless titty monster

Sounds fancy.

That swastika is sloppy tbh user

I already said that

We had multiple games already in this stuff.
The thread is here
Current game is this:

Join and you will see, will teach virgins too.

Usually I'd be awake until like 7 AM, but it's a two day drive at minimum from here to my dad's place, and there's a hotel I'll be sleeping at on the way, so I kind of have to get to sleeping at night. Then when I get back home I'll probably pull an all nighter or two to get back to my usual "bed in the morning, up by evening schedule".

Yeah, I keep asking in here if anyone has a CFW PS3 to help me out with a few questions I have, but I never get a response.

I generally don't like watching adaptations much, generally because either continued licensing gets dropped, or it has to go an anime-only ending route, or doesn't follow the actual material, or gets stuffed with filler because it kept catching up to the original work, or just plain doesn't get a conclusion for whatever reason. Much prefer either original anime series, or adaptations being done as/after the original work is already finished. Should Made in Abyss get a full, proper adaptation, I might watch it years down the road.

Any good shot of the girls in it?
I wouldn't ever watch it because male MC, but the girls are cute

She had massive tits and a huge range. I might grab it. Its probably like 40 buck tho.

I fucking love staying at hotels. That comfy fake clean smell, being in a weird new place, vending machines. If I were rich I'd just move hotel to hotel tbh

Is that dark souls?

What the fuck

Thats a virus user

Dude, games got big since the last gen.

I honestly couldn't say.

But like, 50+ gigs big? Does it include every language voice acting uncompressed or some shit?

Well then whats your favorite game?

It's no virus.

I don't have any clue how they got so big.

Now that I think of it I've probably wasted 2k hours on 2hu.

Where I go the hospital pharmacy defrosts and mixes it after check in, and then sends a runner down with it to the outpatient rooms. Can take a while though

I have no idea where we're staying this time. Last time I took a road trip with my dad the hotel we got stuck at was shit and had mold growing in the shower.

Welcome to last-gen-through-now bloat. Where you can barely even play games off the discs they come on anymore without a forced install.

I found a cheap copy of Dragon's Crown PS3 a few days back and was surprised to find that the game doesn't require a forced install, but has it as an option to speed up loading. Only required download is a 20mb patch.

Hi.

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup.
I'd probably have played it till I died if it hadn't been kiked.

We just need 2 FUCKING PEOPLE, join up when you have a chance! I PROMISE ITS FUCKING FUN.

YOU LOVE FUN RIGHT?!

wich 2hu wud u fug

Here is a picture of best girl
It's a good comedy anime, would be better if the light novels hadn't put in a stupid fuckign romance arc

yes but she's literally worst girl
play mai instead

Even if I die doing it, It's worth it.

But user steam is a virus

Those are separate games, doesn't count

Gross! I've never stayed in a bad hotel luckily.

I've never seen her before, its always aqua and explosion girl.

mai waifu

I was really surprised when persona 5 worked with no install.

She is perfect

Me thinks it counts.

Ah, I see you're a man of taste as well

Aqua is cute but might as well have downs, Megumin is best meme and most liked, Yunyun is megumeme's rival.
There's also Darkness, but nobody likes her because her quirk is boring.

Mai has all of that and is also a good character instead of a boring bitch chasing after a blobman

Two different pieces. One is about the PSP game Hayarigami with select scenes and translations of the game. The other one is small self contained stories about my experiences living in Japan told from various perspectives.

I'm going to visit family for 3 weeks. I don't really care for Florida because I prefer the cold weather but it's not like I have much of a choice.

Mai doesnt have the black hair or the chinese dress.

Nope I ask the questions, I make the rules

Its such a shame they gave that show a male MC, looks fun.

Because no one can into proper bloat reduction these days. Especially when it comes to digital distribution, where there's no disc they have to try to cram a compressed file into

I think I recall it having it. What system were you running it with?

Fucking Zestiria PS3 requires 10GB forced install, meaning I still can't co-op it with a friend because his PS3 has no room. I miss being able to run games straight from discs.

remove all male characters from anime

Ps4. I put the disk in and i played it.

Ohhh magazine user roped you in too huh
Give us a taste of the japan one
I miss japan more everyday and its starting to make me depressed. I want to eat nip food until I pop and bang more qt nip girls

i present to you true best girl
yunyun is very good though. second best girl, if not tied for second best.

I'll fight you then.

Its more of they've forgotten how to compress stuff especially audio.

Its not a bad idea to have a mag witten by a small community that talks very often.

this tbh

Reverse or get out

I dont do flat chested women.

Nip food will make you pop

I've been collaborating with them for months. My stuff is already on the website. I've already told you about some of my ridiculous times in Japan. I used to live in Chiba. But yeah I miss the food both actually food and the pussy food.

Never seen Konosuba, but what's Darkness' quirk, if she's so boring?

i've thought about trying to write something for magazine user

don't have that pic sorry my dude

i understand. i prefer big anime tiddies too even though mai waifu is small tits/flat chest

Bring it on.

Just checked the box art, PS3 version required 4.555 GB of HDD space to play.

True. Found it ridiculous to find out the JP dub for Esche and Logy Plus was like 2.7GB on its own. When just the audio of a game is bigger than entire PS1, hell, even some PS2 games, there's a problem.

she's a masochist who runs headlong into fights with monsters and enemies because she gets off to getting beaten/degradation/rape/mindbreak shit, and she's their party's tank.

yee das rite

Ohhh, how did you guys find 4am anyway?

What would you write?

a short story probably

I thought that was futa for a sec, thank god it wasn't.

It might turn into paying work in the future but its more of a hobby and practice for college papers

Ps4 version doesnt need that. I guess the install is to increase loading times.

I just want paizuri from my waifu.

No shit huh.

All I know is I ate miso for a straight month, never again.

Well that explains it. She can't be a waifu if her gimmick is being impure.

Whats the setting?
Whats the message?

Did they make you sign a contract yet?

My nip diet was 100x more diverse than the crap I eat at home. Every meal was something new. Was amazing.

I guess she at least likes her job then.

Decrease you mean. But I've seen games with optional installs that might as well have been mandatory. Try being jumped by invisible on-screen encounters, or material nodes up and despawning on screen load in not-installed ToV PS3.

Still working on the first paper. Would he even do contracts? Dunno if i would wanna sign it. This is all anonymous. Im afraid of my name getting out there.

I lurk here on Holla Forums but I usually just shitpost and make fun of people autists with shitty taste (mostly kids that know jack shit about games, or old men that shit are obsessed with pokemon or just troll the JP learning thread). I saw the 4am a few months back and it's here that I met mag user. We started talking about me helping him learn Japanese and he sent me his email and he invited me to come out to their studio because I live in the area and we hit it off from there. Been hanging out with them and working on stuff for them since and it's been great. We got some of my stories about Japan recorded last night - most likely I'll just use them as reference while I'm writing but who knows some of them are good and maybe we'll put them up.

paizuri is god-tier fetish m y friend

she's not worst girl at least
that's aqua

probably a cyberpunk city
I don't write with messages in mind. I have a rough concept of what I want to write, open up the word document and just let it flow organically from my fingertips. that's the only way I can write.

I feel like he probably should if hes smart. Or at least have some kind of legal shit that says something to the effect of "by submitting work to this publication you give up all rights to the work"

Nice. Glad you made a mate from the thread user

As long as my name doesnt get leaked or im able to sign it under an alias.

Paizuri is pretty good.

What have you written before?

F

never knew mag user had an actual studio

Hey Ritsu, i asked around about those simulation interactor jobs. I got some bad news for you. While in Australia we hire low skilled bogans, in the US the standards are a lot higher. You'd need to get a contractor position with Cubic, and have a Secret security clearance. Naturally Cubic requires you to already be proficient with JCATS, JLOD, VRSG and other simulations that are run at the secret level. These jobs mostly go to discharged soldiers since they are the only people who would meet all the requirements.
Sorry if i got your hopes up.

Im just really afraid of people discovering who exactly i am, especially since i live in cali. I dont think the commies like me very much.

eyy I'm late

tf2 with 2647 hours

I never have hope for getting a job so no worries user. NEET 4 LYFE

Just wait for VR and/or waifubots

Yeah not the best situation to be in.

the pixellated dick shit always bothers me
i'd prefer it be a tiny black bar or even just the entirely whited out penis is preferable.
i can't fap to the pixellated censored shit

yes, I know

stories that never reach completion, mainly. but if they count, settings and characters and plots for tabletop role playing games too.

How goes user

Whats your best roleplaying story

But would they really have much to go on based on just a name? Probably not since i have barely any online presence.

That's all we do. Shit you should have seen how much we smoked the other day. I'm already tying in the cyberpunk theme with my experiences living in Chiba city but we are always open to submissions. Check out the stuff I did on the website "Blood of the Honorable Outside Person"

Yeah dude we talk about you sometimes and how serendipitous it was that we met here and now I'm collaborating with them. We were really excited for your idea about the NEET book and we really hope that you'd write something and submit it because we'd love it.

We don't pay but I write under my real name AND an alias (I use a different one for each style or genre that I write in) so you'd have no problem using a pen-name

The producer rents it but lets us use it at our will. Tons of art, books, records and comics there and my Super Famicom that I brought as a offering my first time I went there.

Its pretty easy to find people these days.

Is this better?

It's going swell. Going to a gunshow with the lads soon, should be fun.

at sorry I forgot to say, write something and submit it, it can be anything you want, always open for submission.

Not sure what I'd write in a small article about NEET life honestly.

Any particular funs you want to buy?

I make enough nip food as is to the point where I crave a proper hamburger. I don't even know why I make the former so often.

Its probably not gonna get me in trouble to write for it anyway. It will probably be fine. Im gonna go under the initals BP anyway. Not like they would find much more than the company BP.

Im going to a gunshow this weekend too. which state?

We were thinking about giving you a few pages; just write a semi-autobiographical stuff like I am doing with the Chiba city stories.

Not really, but I'll bring several hundred dollary doos with me incase I see something I like. We haven't met up in months, so this will be fun regardless if I walk home with a cheap makarov or not.

Oklahoma

How thick is the mag if he can have a few pages?

I guess alot of places have gun shows around this time.

What kinda stuff do you make?
There was one point on one of the last couple of days I was in nippon that I was craving something familiar so I went into maccas and got a double cheeseburger.

The entry into NEET life isn't too interesting and once you are there its just being comfy.

I want a makarov pretty bad. Or a ppk. Love small handguns like that a lot.

Is takoyaki supposed to just taste and feel like a ball-shaped pancake? I think I'm doing something wrong.

Well there are online issues and print. We are working on the new online and the new print issue right now trying to get it out in December. Depends on how good it is and what maganon decides, he's the editor.

it should taste like fried dough and the ocean

What a shame

Do I finish AC5 or play through the original DMC tomorrow?

All sorts of stuff, generally speaking its some panfried udon with some game on it with a sauce and veggies.

That's a shame you're not in my state, user. You could have joined up with a group of /k/ommandos and we could have IRL shitposted.

Back when Gander Mountain was shutting down and selling all their shit away in their closing sales, I saw a pretty little makarov nestled on the shelf of the guns section for exactly $90.00. I still kick myself in the butt for not being able to buy it then.

morning everyone. maganon here

Quake III

hey whats up man

dude thanks for the cutie supply. still high on sweeties

we do online stories and print issues. rights and stuff need to be worked out for the print I guess but honestly I don't even care if people pirate the print and the online is free to begin with . authors retain all rights to their work and can do whatever they want with it. copyright law is broken anyway and I don't respect it

yeah ritsu we just want anything about NEET life from an experts perspective. also whats good in your hood 2day

let's see
>the time i fucked a tranny in game and had to make a strength check to determine if I was the top or the bottom i failed the check my character was basically sterling archer, alright?
those are just he ones i can think of. I know there are more.

i am top jelly
the other night i read on the post on the site "weed broken up on dagger will make you twice as high" while I was stoned and I was like FUCK why didn't i roll this spliff on top of the magazine like I considered?
did you write anything that made it into issue #1?

i might write something about someone walking around a cyberpunk city and their musings that has no real plot or anything, just my descriptive skills and their inner monologue. would that be too shit?

fuck yes it is

That is typically how NEET life goes.

Depend on how far you are in AC5
Usually better to finish something before moving on though, might not go back

Game?

Holy shit. I want to kick you for not buying it too

Like deer, moose, elk, rabbit etc.

Thats a high quality image

I just hope my review comes out good enough to actually get in. After unrusting and actually getting my thoughts on paper, i think i could get a good analysis of system shock 2 and its themes of "the many" and the war between technological advancement and carnal desires.

Something about that pussy seems off.

Sounds comfy. When i get my degree i might actually move. Okahoma sounds like a fine state to live in.

Mission 4. I haven't actually touched the game in two weeks. I don't know, I just feel unmotivated to play it. Maybe the control scheme is taking more time to get to used to than I expected.

Just what sort of games are you even roleplaying if that is part of the course or events?

Anything specific?
Would I get to have a picture of Ritsu next to the "written by Soritsu"?

The fuck kind of setting is this. Sounds fun

Whats the best of the weird meats like that? Haven't had much myself

Try DMC then

even those with no faceberb?

tell the deadbeat dad story. honestly if you want to write something for us gaming tales would be like red wine and fancy cheese

hey man whats good

I know it's kind of vague but really any format or subject matter is acceptable. I like your posting style and 4am NEET updates and highly comfy so I thought something like that

and yeah totally we credit however you want

Deer and Moose tend to have a real potent flavor to them while Elk is like beef but with 0% fat. Rabbit and other small game tend to vary from where they're found.

I know I'm gonna get shit for this but why do you think I mock 2D fags when 3D 80s-90s idols are 20x cuter. Also I'll probably drop by the studio Thursday afternoon early evening if you're around.

No I didn't sadly, I didn't meet them until the issue was already printed but I have two things on the web issue (Blood of the Honorable Outsider and a piece in Savage Cum). Are you the dude that got the copy?
As for the writing, do it. Who cares if it's shitty or not, just get it out and submit it.

Do it man I'm looking forward to reading it I think you have a good idea there.

Yep. RIP

I'll consider it when I get bored of my current video game if I haven't found another to replace it by then.

I didn't have the money and I never came back there after it closed down. Sometimes it feels like I've let a beautiful woman down on her datenight, it's a horrible feeling that poor makarov

We're a huge conservative stronghold, but any fun you want to have out here will be solely outdoors for the most part. There's just not much to do here really, but it's perfect for innawoods folk in the Eastern part with the Ozarks. Western part of the state is a flat literal wasteland, so don't move there.

Man, i never realized how deep the story of system shock 2 is. There is "the many" and its allegory for communism. There is the choice between technology and the flesh. This is gonna be a hard paper to write.

Say that to my face and see what happens

It probably got bought up by some poor person, used in a crime, then got locked away in evidence forever until it was destroyed. Think hard on what you have done user

yeah for sure I gotta do some clearing. we can listen to 80s idols

cool man. How far are you in the south park game?

it wouldn't be worth writing if it was simple enough for a buzzfeed cromagnon

If you could somehow guarantee me a welding job 2 years from now, i would move in a heartbeat. The faster i can escape the better.

Maks should still be easy to come across. Could get a bersa in 380.

I could probably keep a copy of the paper and use it for a college paper in the future.

I don't think I'm very far. Maybe 5 hours, the other user who plays it implies it pretty big though.

And that I have to Credit card and input my data nowhere

I have, and it doesn't feel good

Oklahoma has a dickload of welders and also demands dickloads of welders. I think you'd be fine in trying to find a welding career here. Just remember that we were called the Great American Desert back in the 1800s for a reason.

don't talk shit on communism in a college paper, user. they'll crucify you

I always wonder about those "joke" RPGs and length. Barkley was a pretty good length and the humor didn't get old but I dunno, seems like a tough target to hit

I should empty out my bank account and cancel now that I think about it.

Oh how far we've fallen when you can't call someone red anymore.

I might consider it. Any qt christian girls out there?

Shadowrun. My character in that campaign is a burnt secret agent who had to fake his death and assume a new identity and had basically no contacts or connections, so I was regularly going to bars and clubs and other places and chatting people up because my character is the social character who is an expert in infiltration, disguise and stealth.

Long story short, put the moves on the bartender/hostess/whatever at a shadowbar to try and make a connection, one thing lead to another and yeah.

It's a game called Mutant Future in a setting that I basically came up with on the fly as we played. Crazy zany post-apocalyptic that's a callback to 80's tabletop RPG's. Great fun. This was during a summer where me and my friends gathered at my house almost every day to play it just to pass the time.

Yeah I got a copy and am really happy I did. It's cool as fuck to own.

Alright, well the game is a wild west steampunk fantasy horror game called Deadlands. The party was made up of a gambler-wizard who was a wandering do-gooder, a literal paladin who was a Catholic chaplain in the Civil War who wore a literal suit of armor, wielded a broadsword and had holy powers, a black lady voodoo witch doctor who used to be a white guy southern gentry guy at medical school (this is not the only genderbent character this player has played, jsyk), a Lakota-Sioux ghost dancer monster hunter and a Mormon secret agent sharpshooter.

In one of the sessions the PC's are passing through a town. I don't remember what specifically they were doing, I remember that later in that session I had planned for them to go fight some wendigos in some caves. At that point in the session, it was after sundown and the PC's were doing something in town, investigating. So I used a natural plot hook dropper tool used by GM's since the dawn of time- a street urchin child innocently dropping hints about the story. But then the Paladin PC says something. "Wait, what is this kid doing out after sundown? It's dangerous out here in the west." So I'm like well fuck, and being the good GM I am start improvising this kid's tragic backstory- I don't remember what I said happened to his Mum, but his Dad was essentially a layabout deadbeat drunk who didn't care for him and beat him.

The PC's, being shining beacons of virtue and goodness in the darkness of the Weird West, set out to right this wrong. So they end up taking this kid with them all over town as they go looking for his Dad. When they eventually find him, the gambler-wizard uses his magic to levitate the paladin PC, the Paladin PC uses his divine magic to make himself glow and give himself a booming voice and basically gives him a FIRE AND BRIMSTONE sermon about how he's dun fucked up and intimidates the fuck out of him and puts the literal FEAR OF GOD into the man so much that he swore to give up drinking and do right by his son. This took up the entire game session and no actual plot advancement was made.

And if gaming stories would be good material for your magazine, i can definitely do that. You're never at a loss for good stories with groups like I play in.

That is a just do it thing.

Whats the fastest you've ever driven on those straight empty roads?

At least with south park its mostly references to the show. I've got a tiny bit of nostalgia for it from watching it as a kid so its not so bad.

Do you still talk to these friends?

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.

Night. Im heading to bed too.

Everyone out here is usually either a Southern Baptist or a Nondenominational, with a minority of Catholics. I'm personally trying to become Eastern Orthodox, there's several Orthodox churches out here established by weird Russian immigrants, I've heard from a Russian girl that I used to go to high school with that they marry off their girls at 18 and they like American men who decide to convert, so I'm jumping on that shit. The girls in the Baptist and nondenominational chuchers are ok, I guess, though most are usually cafeteria christains with a minority of actual practitioners of faith, same goes for the Catholics.

I wish I could drive.

Some of them, yeah. One of them who was in that Mutant Future game is in the wuxia campaign I currently run.

I forgot to mention, the gambler-wizard used his magic to turn the booze in the deadbeat dad's bottle into shit-tasting awful beverage that he would use on his own drinks if he was worried it might be poisoned after the fire and brimstone sermon, making him believe he had been drinking something so awful the entire time.

And when they were looking for the deadbeat dad, the kid was riding around on the paladin's shoulders.

Cya next time anons

Okay, but why did the hostess turn out to be a tranny? To be fair, I'm not familiar with Shadowrun myself, but it just seems like something that a GM shouldn't be apt to jump on as "it's a dickgirl your about to fuck. Roll for it you're doing the dicking or being dicked". Reminds me of that piss wizard comic about forcing other players to deal with your fetishes.

I think I've actually read about that one before. Not enough weird west stuff out there, even in vidya. I miss Wild Arms, but not enough to be happy about it being rebooted for mobile.

Just wait until you see the video of me calling waifufags mentally ill.

Word we'll talk tomorrow about the details

Sweet man. Even though I didn't work on that issue specifically I'm glad that you enjoy it. Roll a spliff on there next time so you can get the real effect and get to work on that writing man can't wait to look at it.

Sign me up.

Why can't you?
How do you live in montana and can't drive?

Why haven't you invited them here?

You guys do videos?

Oi I'm in perfectly good mental health.

the helicopter rides will make up for it

FUCK man, this is extremely my shit. I'm a huge RPG player and Dagger is going to have a lot more RPG stuff in the future. Second issue is all built around a complete game called "Gore Fest"

I love Mutant Future and Deadlands too… I used to play a lot of Labyrinth Lord, which is by the same devs as MF, and adapts 0e - 1e D&D instead of Gamma World. Deadlands I just collected the books because that year I didn't have a group. they're still in a box somewhere

and yes this story is great and more stories would be greater.

yeah comfy is a good quality in an RPG too

lololol

Yeah we have a bunch but I don't think anything has been uploaded yet.

Says the person in love with an imaginary cartoon character

Oklahoma, dingleberry I'm working on that, ok? I'm still a youngin' at 19.

It really is a deal too good to pass up. Plus I always dug European girls a lot more than American ones. I like talking to them and hearing their exotic accents.

The club the GM had me arrive at when I was barhopping looking to make contacts was some kind of fetish club where all the waitresses and shit were sexy ladies with deep voices and big bepins apparently
the GM is a funny guy, honestly, and he likes to play up the weirdness of shadowrun.
that same campaign, same character, I almost got raped by an ork in a bar. fortunately my crew was able to rescue me just in time and i killed the fucker

fuck dude, i want

why would i invite my IRL friends to 4am general
you don't mix imageboard life and real life fam
i know that imageboard life is all you have but I'm a normalfag over here, I can't be doing that shit

my dude i have a copy of mutant future and all the rules for labyrinth lord printed out and in binders, but I haven't played much LL. Deadlands is awesome but that game fell apart because of my life at the time.

pls let me write RPG stuff for your magazine. that is something I can do. I could totally write a portion of the mag each month that's just a story from my time playing tabletops, but I'm not sure how I could format/write the stories so that they're engaging to the reader.

Whatever gets me through the day.

Comfy is a good quality in all things

Ahhhh well make sure you post the youtube when you do, I have a huge list of channels I follow and watch everyday so

It takes like a month to learn how to drive user, when I was a lad I was a dummy and kept putting it off until a month before I was going to college. Its easy.

What secrets do we know about you that they don't?

well we don't come out monthly but for sure write for us shoot me an email (its all over the site) and we'll talk turkey

also was the orc who raped you related to harvey weinstein

my waifu is my laifu

that's a line from Mein Comf

I don't have a problem with waifus but I love making fun of and mocking people for any reason I can find.

So your character basically got a Dicksies pulled on him then.

Its basically my life mantra

Don't bully user

It really isn't that hard, I know. If niggers and inbreds can do it, I'm very well sure I can. I'm just a lazy half-NEET that rarely gets off his ass when he should.

>(((harvey weinstein))) who raped you related to harvey weinstein
u wot?
but yeah i'll shoot you an email about writing for you niggas

essentially yeah

Its good to be in a hurt box

I think the best D&D I ever had was one that lasted two years and ended up driving the DM to the crazy house for a week.

Driving is worth it. You get to be alone, listen to music, have this comfy little space to yourself, and have this real sense of freedom.

lol

I wrote o r c but I guess it filtered? unless you're doing a bit

that sounds like a story

do you get comfy and watch happenings and stuff or is that too stress. I can't tell if the guys on pol are really comfy or not when they post that

That was such a hilariously gross scene in Space Dandy.

Its one hell of one that is sure. Colloquially it was knows as Drinking and Dungeons night.

Nah that shits pretty comfy. NEETs are isolated from the real world so watching it fall apart is fun.

my PC's have driven me absolutely fucking insane before. that is a relateable feel.

it might be my coincidence detector firefox add-on. I have no idea why.
oh, but no as far as I know the orc was not related to harvey weinstein. I'm pretty sure jews would be goblins in Shadowrun or something even worse.
also shot you ane mail my dude

have not watched, i just kinda assumed based on the context what it meant.

Where I live, it's impossible to be a pedestrian. You cannot walk anywhere because sidewalks are basically nonexistant in most parts of the city and its suburbs that aren't downtown itself. That's forced me to be basically homebound 24/7 doing NEET things like playing vidja, working out, and going insane. I hope to actually gain hobbies when I finally earn my license I already have a vehicle in my name sitting in the garage

yeah I ran a labyrinth lord game once that got super popular and one night we had like 12 players super drunk going in shifts and one dude on ecstasy fucking up playing a 1st level magic user

yeah I always get keyed up and laugh but it's not exactly comfy for me

The more you get ripped on the better your bantz get and so does your ability to control your feefees when someone something that hits you emotionally.

I mean we'd be shitfaced and ruin everything he had planned for the night in less than twenty minutes.

Was it done in a garage? Because that sounds exactly how a game night would go.

user go get your license this week. Or at least start studying. Seriously if they let women drive you can do it.
What kind of car you got?

Worst case scenario I just flee and go into hiding in a major happening. I've got enough games and anime loaded up on hard drives to get me through a long war.

that sounds like a fuckign blast and if you could manage that game and still have fun as GM, you are a literal legend.

my players would fuck up my game in less than 15 minutes when they were stone cold sober. but that still sounds like it could be fun. maybe he was just taking it too seriously.
When my players fuck around and start setting the tone of the game to be silly, I do the same thing.

Really fun mostly comedic show about two none-to-bright alien hunters and their vacuum cleaner robot catching new species to be registered to blow all their money at Space Hooters Boobies. There's an actual plot there, but it doesn't become apparent for a while, and the show's rather aware of the sort of viewerbase that was going to be watching it, including Meow being a pathetic NEET waifufag. Anyhow, one episode had some sort of "opposite day" scenario, and the skimpily clad Boobies chicks with their "Welcome to Boobies! You like what you see?" shtick turned into pic related, much to everyone's disgust.

Can't remember the model and I can't go down to the garage to confirm it. I'm going to shoot a wild guess at remembering it and say it's a 2014 honda civic. It's also blue, and that's rad.

These always confuse my boners. On one hand, I feel bad for getting turned on by a nun, on the other, anime tits.

The thing is most of the time it was wholeheartedly unintentional.

Did your parents buy it for you new years ago thinking you'd be normal?

no it was this apartment in queens and it was pretty small so the groups were divided into a few competing parties. basically they'd go drink and smoke in other rooms or on the balcony when not playing and rotate into the living room. it was fun but not exactly a great session

yeah living in this city is not comforting. if any major happening occurred I'd have to escape from hellzone one

I did not have fun as GM that night and we made almost 0 progress but people really liked it so it was a partial success

Tribes Ascend (Played my 666th hour today)

It was company car that was used by my dad when they issued it to him, which he passed on to me when they issued him a new vehicle. We didn't pay shit on it.

I live in a comfy rural town with no major resources anyone would fight over, no shitskins, and tons of mountain forests to hide in. I'm in the perfect place for a happening.

its the forbidden fruit factor of the nun that amplifies the hotness.

well that clearly separates you from my group of players who drove me insane. i swear they were doing it intentionally.

i've had game nights like that too. i think every GM worth their weight in dice has had at least one of those, a baptism of fire into the world of GMing.

How goes user

The fuck kind of company does he work for? My dad gets company cars but they always trade the old ones for new ones when upgrades.

Fun is what its about.

I just have to worry about what lurks innawoods.

When that happens enough you bait them good.

I'm jelly man. it's like you're in a monastery but with pure 2D

yeah the nights where it turns into a ridiculous grind are kind of the best in retrospect

I also have my gay GM desires to push the storytelling and stuff

Like what?
Only dangerous thing we have here is bears but I think they are the pussy kind anyway.

A generous one when it comes to its employees' vehicles. We once had a car from them that had its windshield broken by niggers in Tulsa while we were away from it, and instead of replacing the windshield and giving it back they scraped the car entirely and gave him a brand new, better one.

I love where I live. Theres nothing like real nature. I can't see how cityfags do it. Its no wonder most of them are twisted horrible dumb human beings.

They hiring monica?

heh

Injuns. Animals don't bother me much.

mscdirect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?storeId=10054&catalogId=10001

I don't know, probably.

Seeing human suffering and filth everyday sharpens me into a better artist by revealing the deep and disgusting parts of nature.

ah shit I meant HUMAN nature. Nature itself is neither disgusting nor beautiful

yeah rural living gives you better perspective. I used to go out into the deep desert a lot when I was a kid with my dad and without that experience I think I would probably be fucked

i didn't learn enough about being a GM and become good enough as a GM to be capable of getting back at them until I stopped playign with them and started playing with a different group.

if my first group hadn't been so shitty I would have the level of appreciation I do now for my current groups.

I grew up in a city that's halfway between rural and urban. Country folk and rednecks would think of me as a city boy, but city people and urbanites would see me as a country bumpkin. I have a foot in both worlds. Cities are fun to visit but I don't think I'd want to live in one for very long.

They only got bows, you'll be fine with the white man's boom sticks

I ain't clicking that shit nigger
YOU WONT GET ME TODAY CIA

Don't sound very comfy

Desert seems fun. I only got forests around here.

Yeah being in Tokyo was interesting because of how much there was to do, but I couldn't live there.

I understand your concern. I was paranoid that you guys were CIA but at this point I'm so lonely at 4 am that I just don't care anymore.

I wish the CIA would hire me. I'd be the best shill

yeah in my experience you gotta go through some bad groups to find the best people then you bring them all together for a good one

desert is amazing. I like forests too wish I had the money to go camping

my computer is about to die so I'm out anons + ritsu. stay comfy

Cya next time user

If only.

Such is life.

They really do hire the worst of the worst when it comes to shills. It's so easy to immediately out them as greenhorns to our beloved site. It would help them if they actually hired people from here rather than people from subreddits claiming that they understand internet culture.

Ok, passing out now. Goodnight Ritsu.

I don't understand how they fuck it up so bad. Its not hard to derail shit

Cya next time user

You literal NlGGЕR
You subhuman baboon. You literal NlGGЕR

How dare you speak, you swarthy 4am cuck. How dare you open your mouth, you big forehead disgrace of a "human" being?

You are human trash, Shitsu Tyrone LeShawn Tainaka. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your posts and taste offer no hope to the site that Holla Forums can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cuckchan jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Japan and rаpе some japs, as is in the shitsu nature. It would still be the whitest рussy you ever had. Give Suzuki and Toyoda a chance for some katana practice, your sole use to the world. Shitsus obsession with an ugly "drummer" from a shit anime is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Shitsu has made to the medical field. The RITSU IS MY GIRLFRIEND sentiment in the average negro 4am poster is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of White American heritage.

You NlGGЕR

You make the old Undertale General look like a beacon of quality posting.

You are the Baltimore of Holla Forums.

Go fertilise the rice fields in Japan with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, NlGGЕR, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. 4am cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Shitsuian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ritsu. No one would miss you. Except for rottenredditor, who now would have no one to make him look good.

wow