Fighting Game General

PC Beta for Injustice 2 is out. It uses Denuvo and is online only.
Hellboy Trailer is out: youtube.com/watch?v=5SnV3gfv1tY
Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Nappa and Ginyu confirmed.
Ginyu trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=2K4tjc6wBFQ
Nappa trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pfHzZzREY4o
Arcsys doing a survey about what you wanna see in Cross Tag Battle: business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261
Noel, Chie, and Waldstein Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ldK5ed0SXSA
System explanation: youtube.com/watch?v=YP03DZkwpz0
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/
Zeku is released: youtube.com/watch?v=boNf5TFihE8
The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes
Monster Hunter, Black Panther and Sigma were released. Costume pass announced alongside Character pass.
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8
Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."
After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Steam page is up: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/
Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose will be released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.
TGS trailer and extended gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA youtube.com/watch?v=_laDWgM668Y youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU
Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Fight of Gods version 1.0.3 released: steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
Punch Planet combos: youtube.com/watch?v=A0_XX-ms9sY
Cerebrawl v0.6.8 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M

Other urls found in this thread:

play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/ijvJx
dinofarmgames.com/a-pixel-artist-renounces-pixel-art/
twitter.com/lucius_rnk/status/927734456886218752
twitter.com/Lucius_RnK/status/927989405733851137
archive.is/ZpcWT
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3
twitter.com/Alioune85/status/927767940593868800
twitter.com/gentle_step/status/927472416531599360
twitter.com/team_arcana/status/920209877112205312
forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=134903#p134903
mega.nz/#!OwB1FTaK!QrikfSeFftsz1GllzOj9MDSp99_-FYw9HCD8flUmMOg
archive.is/qmCtl
archive.is/o7WIP
archive.is/rXcGy
go.twitch.tv/videos/200019473
mega.nz/#!hYoC1ThR!RX-v9l-ldAxHFaUTt0_5fwkz31_8WDheW0V7ocY2Yyo
nebula.emulatronia.com/downloadgw.php?get=m2emulator.zip
emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Virtua_Fighter_2_(Version_2.1)/17877-download
parsec.tv/
archive.is/jhQOS
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqahhj
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Under_Night_In-Birth/Vatista
archive.is/p8llt
archive.is/qDNZb
archive.is/Qg8ox
youtu.be/7VcL-LewJGE
youtu.be/GP_EmktRHSE
youtu.be/UiBzgVDlnT4
youtube.com/watch?v=kPMC7wzGwjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
Post your mains.

Oh boy, look at all those shit games i don't give a fuck about.

fresh new mains chart
reminder everyone darkstalkers 4 never ever, samsho 6 never ever, a good new street fighter never ever.

what fg do you care about?

honestly forgot about that, now I feel like an idiot

Whatever happened to the casul fightans in development? Rising thunder and I recall another one with like segmented health bars.

Rising thunder was bought out by Riot games IIRC, it's a shame, the game was pretty fun

Rising thunder was killed after riot bought the devs, fantasy strike is out in early access (it's kind of boring), pocket rumble is essentially complete but is stuck in early access because Nintendo keeps cock-blocking the switch release. I don't think there's any other simple fightans in that style I'm missing.

Next week, I guess. Hopefully I'll have my fightstick done by then.

What's a good fighting game for a casual who doesn't have a shit load of free time to understand the complexity of modern fighting games?

At least you didn't get mugged or shanked or anything like that. Good luck at at your locals. What game(s) are you playing?

Rev 2, I guess. After I go there a few times, I wanna show up with a copy of CvS2.

>>>/blog/

But why? I mean if riot wanted to they could have just reskinned it as a LoL fightan and that's it.

SF4

get fightcade and try a few games out, Capcom games are a good place to start, Play some Third Strike, or Vampire Saviour. then after you get used to that, maybe try out some KoF

Nice. I got a copy of CvS2 for a friend's birthday a few months ago. He said he's trying to get better, but I don't know which characters he's trying to learn. I remember he like Haohmaru and Vice, but that was it. Also what version of CvS2?

can RegretEra buzzoff?

SHoryuken

Litchi is fun to play but I feel like they changed her up too much for no reason going into CF which is always in the back of my mind when I try to learn her.

Haha.. even Laura knows that SFV AE is a piece of…

If you're going to just play for fun, might as well get some cheap old games and playaround with that. No point getting stuff like DiveKick unless you really want to.

Previous Thread: archive.is/ijvJx

Rising Thunder dev team were bought by Riot.
Fantasy Strike is in Early Access and Trajes Fatais/Suits of Fate will ditch the segmented health bars for a more Darkstalkers/Skullgirls/Injustice style with a new beta in Jan~Feb 2018 I think.

Who said they aren't doing that but taking their time just like with Overwatch? Injustice is probably ending the support cycle with the last 3 DLC characters and Capcom only has SFVAE as a saving grace on the mainstream. If they announce at the right time it can be huge for the genre and casuals.

Unless you want to get competitive in said game, I think almost any that doesn't break your fingers while trying to play like early Fatal Fury games is fine. Blazblue has a lot of shit to learn but you can just enjoy the story and "mash" with a casual friend just fine for example. Besides, "modern fighting games" are usually more simple than older iterations.

What if KOF or SFV was sprites again?

It'd be cool but you know there'd be too many idiots complaining that "It's [current year] why are they using old ugly looking 2D." Didn't KoF13 get flack originally for looking 'pixellated' and therefore worse.

2D is

Yeah: dinofarmgames.com/a-pixel-artist-renounces-pixel-art/
Although I have some gripes with the art direction some characters like Athena, Ralf/Clark and Ryo had in XII/XIII and I'm thankful they're "back to normal" in XIV

What I genuinely dont get about Capcom and SFV is their hatred towards defensive playstyles, just about every fighting game is about solid defense and offense. Even hyper aggresive games like Guilty Gear have defensive characters. yet Capcom does shit like remove jump back specials, wakeup DPs/reversals, or really any defensive options. I feel like this is first time half the people at cap com made a fighting game

But now anyone can be the next Diego.

Talk about being delusional.

I'm a fan of Core-A, surprised I haven't seen this one yet. The video perfectly sums up how I feel with Capcom nowadays

Not just that, but the reason the offense in Guilty Gear can be so crazy is because of the myriad of defensive mechanics in the game. Even while blocking you have a good 3-4 options available to you at a time, all with different benefits and downsides. It really is the opposite of SFV where you can't even DP meatys. Were safe jumps not a thing in SFV season 1? I don't remember seeing them but if they worked they would've been really powerful

How do i into SF4?

By playing Street Fighter EX2+ instead

Ok?

Download that ISO faggot and get playing

And give up on all those alternate costume shekels? Surely you jest.

I want to play SF4, tho.

Then do so.

So is Blazblue officially done story and development-wise, or are we going to get another update with more self-insertions? All I know about the story is Ragna gets fucked over in the, and the game has more self-insertions than a J.K. Rowling book (also, lolJubeisucks).

Welcome to ESPORZ

I don't get it. The 2d illustrations for characters like Roxy and Laura are good, but when they transition to 3D some of them look bad (Laura and Kolin being the biggest offenders). The art isn't even good.

The blazblue team said they were taking a break after this game. Probably doesn't exclude the updated game versions of CT.

SFEX2+ is SF4

Are there any games with taunt cancelling?

What buttons do i press to do a combo followed by a cinematic super hadouken?

Smash.
You didn't specify fighting games, so that counts this time.

How do you taunt cancel in smash?

Stop that.

Slide off an edge mid taunt.

Updates versions of CT?

I mean't CF, a CF extend will eventually come out

that cunt was so painful to listen to

any news about SNK ? i'm still hoping for garou 2 as i've heard rumors about it, also the neo geo coliseum 2 rumor burns me

dan in SF4

My main for alpha 3 and sf4.
HftF is still the best capcom fighting game.
A fighting game doesn't feel complete to me unless taunting is integrated well into gameplay

Literally why should i even bother playing arcade mode, so i could watch a cutscene with a quality of an anime circa 1993?

The most high-level shit you can learn with Bryan in Tekken is doing a juggle where you taunt cancel.

MvC:I but only if you refund it immediately.

twitter.com/lucius_rnk/status/927734456886218752

This is why Menat is trash-tier out of her slutty mummy outfit (so much effort for almost little or no damage while Boxer can smash you with op bullshit. Great job, Ono!).

I'll admit I got a good laugh out of his follow up.

twitter.com/Lucius_RnK/status/927989405733851137

Reminder this Sjw-Jew fuck who blatantly said racist shit to Mike Ross about fried chicken is now in charge of Capcom ESPORZ. It's great to know a Sjw-jew is in charge of things, and has his priorities straight (note: being a sjw-jew-faggot on Twitter). I wonder if Capcom picked the Lesbian, Asian, or gay black Smash player for their PR?

Why does everyone draw Menat older with bigger tits?

You'd think fixing your company's reputation with TOs and shit would be important, but nah. IT'S ALL ABOUT MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE AND ANTI TRUMP! Who cares if people think you're a shit bag Jew who is only in the fgc shit for easy money and pussy? All about that Social Justice, yo!

How long until it comes out he WEINSTEINED someone in the office?

do jojo and mvc2 run on rps3 yet?

you can play just about any fightan game on a casual level and have fun with it just as long as you have other people around your skill level to play with or don't mind getting bodied for being a scrub.
these are are few games that are relatively simple though
>street fighter 2 it's actually really complicated and obtuse at a high level, but you don't need to know that

having a personal chef who can make big macs and frostys whenever sounds pretty dope tbh.

MK-UMK3 are also up there for games you can have fun with as a casual. I wsh there was a way to play Primal Rage 1 and 2 on an emulator online because even though 1 was broken, it was really fun. Anyone know if you can play the HnK or even Basara fighters on an emulator yet? HNK is another game I wish I could play on my PC.

bretty playable on pcsx2 at least

Garou: Motw

I hate the twitter/FGC drama on the last thread but
archive.is/ZpcWT
Still more than double of MvCI and highly more than the first Xrd or any recent anime game not named Persona
>Talk about SFIII in a article about financial and public success and I love that game
What is CvS2, MvC2 and 3?
Ever played an anime/airfightan?
It's a fucking hcb+B. That's not even an input in the game or any KOF and even if confused with the super. it's not even the same command of a regular ranbu (qcf,hcb+B/D),

I think I just glossed over the other articles here because I'm not an Street Fighter player but holy shit, I think I can relate with others now.

try to watch the sf4 anime that came with the collectors edition.

time to fight back and just keep on bashing on capcom then

dont let them take the narrative of capcom games being the top of the line when it's not anymore

Speaking of which, do you have that archive from the last thread where some guy complained about it having "outdated, pixellated" graphics?

go back Paco :^)

Saying KoF is bigger than the first Xrd is trivial because these games get superseded by the next one.
Other than that i guess you are right, but somehow KoF is not as appealing in north america, i personally don't like the bigger rooster which is big but feels shallow at the same time, and some quirks here and there.

This cunt is basically used by Eventscrub's to keep the Capcucks on their site, hoping she'll give Sjw cucks like AdaptiveTrigger love and affection in the end. As long as Capcucks inflate her ego, and AdaptiveTrigger still uses her shitty articles hoping his balding ass gets pussy in return, she'll be submitting one bad article after another.

normalfags always bitch and moan about how bad Kof14 looks, and then instantly go back to injustice, mvci, or sfv.
KoF is more appealing to look at when compared to all of those games, the main reason being, the animation, KoF has great animation, NRS games are ugly as shit because of terrible animation(and fucked up faces) mvci has the exact same problem as injustice, the models overall look worse though. yet FGC shills suck those games off and play them, yet refuse to play KoF.
Why are normalfags such hypocrites?

also this, the models actually look pretty good in KoF now.
Letting women into the FGC was a mistake

One, Champ is not a normal fag. The guy is a scumbag. Two, Injustass 2 has ugly models, but that's not it's main issue; it's the fucking horrible balance Ed Boon refuses to fix followed by the sjw pandering and microtransaction shit he's been adding in his games.

Kayane and Kayo were decent in their respective games, and Sherry actually improved her game before she got out of the scene (Kayo was really good in one of the KoFs, and he was even good in SF4 and Tekken 6). Thanks to esports, you got cunts and sjw scumbags like Gllty, HOT, and this bitch writer thinking they have a meal ticket to fame and money if they get attention and use victim/sjw tricks (this is why people hate Gllty for being a tranny scumbag).

There's more to it than that. Some of the models (Thanos, Ultron) look cohesive in a kind of plasticky, toyetic style. The actual quality of their models is garbage but everything on every surface is shiny and both characters are covered in glowing lines/lights. The same is true of Gamora, sort of, and some others. If everyone looked like them, the game would still be ugly but at least it would have a cohesive "shiny cosmic marvel universe" vibe.

Then you have characters like Ryu and Chun and Spencer and Dante, who look like greasy, dusty hobos and the illusion shatters.

[spoiler]I'm tired[\spoiler] Last thread is here

Xrd-SIGN- also came at a time where the "Extended" versions kind of saturated their fanbase where people were already expecting the next one considering how many wanted Dizzy and Baiken. But the article was about blunt numbers without context, so I mentioned the most relevant in the west even if Blazblue usually has better numbers there.

As for the game, I don't like a pure RNG mechanic and how RC takes away from supers and can make moves a lot safer. In KOF, characters might look "samey" but can perform better in certain positions of the team or fit a specifc nuance of an archetype. [spoiler]But XIV still miss some styles like a stance based one, some unique style like Blue Mary, Oswald, trap archetype to name a few[\spoiler]

Why are most of them spics/muds?

Bell curve.

In his defense, I have a weird amount of trouble doing Boxer's and Dictator's trials, even the two hit ones. Are they them one frame link hooahs?

Some of them should be hard, thats what makes it fun to play/watch.

Better spook the goyim before they get any crazy ideas and go try something besides Duty Fighter V or Shekels vs Functions.

But it didn't. It sold more in it's launch window on a single system than KOF XIII did on two systems and with an arcade release to shill the game months prior.
It's surprising sales are the main reason the arcade/PC release even happened.

THE CHINDER CHAGGER NIGGER DAGGER, YES! WE GOT THIS!

Examu's final push near the end of the funding: two $7 keychains. I'm a bit disappointed. There was a huge boost in the funding recently, but we're still about 15k away from playable Dark Heart. I doubt these new add-ons will help much, but I would be happy to be wrong

I'm thinking of buying Arcana Hear Six Stars when it comes out on steam next month. What does it play like, and is it true that the roster is all lolis? Because lolis aren't really my thing.

They would have had Dark Heart and the naked chick fully funded the same day.

Anime fighter with a fuck load of movement options and a cvs2 groove like system that can lead to 529 different combinations. There is like only 5-7 lolis in the roster depending on how you define loli..
Just pirate love max or read; wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3 before you think about buying six star

You mean this post?

In KOF you also have Neko Cristina who took a 2nd place at a UK major. It's not about being a woman or man, it's scumbags and attention whores being relevant in this so called "FGC".

I still can't believe they didn't make another Maximum Impact. Yeah, MI2 was not that good with retarded things like Armor Ralf but regulation A fixed most of the stuff although losing plenty of the extra content MI2 had with costumes and extra modes.

Problem is that Capcom has no good artistic director anymore. Or talent in general. Any good talent has left for greener pastures.
*sigh*
twitter.com/Alioune85/status/927767940593868800

Nice Cleavage, ANGEL. Now check out a demoness cleavage.

Mian seems pretty fun.
No seriously.

Can you do any of these?
twitter.com/gentle_step/status/927472416531599360

Dyk, you can embed twitter videos with youtube-dl?

Can 🐦fags bfto?

I can't read nigger. Also where are your STD, citations, units, datagrams, etc.?

Who?

2bexpected. If they were made like dogtags, engraved metal, would probably donate. But even then, I can make them myself with a QR code to the BITH|IPFS to P2P4ever.
inb4 it's not acrylic on sticker:
twitter.com/team_arcana/status/920209877112205312

Don't buy, pirate, game has had it's market for 3 years now.

tfw exEmployees are doing better on their own

What the fuck was all that damage?

urge people2learn how2 youtube-dl & avtools/ffmpeg
they even come on android!

veteran fighter who uses a keyboard to play FGs here, tried arcana heart for a month , it's the aeriest dash fighting game i ever saw , idk how are your standards concerning the word lolis but i guess the whole roaster is a loli , idk how to say it but you get to pick your own arcana , they are like jojo stands , each character is free to pick any other arcana which leads to tons of combinations , it has multiple game modes tho , online is a bit dead tho

There's only a handful of actual lolis.

That's an understatement if I ever saw one although it finally hit double digits on steam recently.

how underage are you that you dont recognize a move as old as tap?

XD

ranking for fighting games aimed at dumb people?
big plus if it makes them dumber

>tfw still no Diabla model

What are the chances newer or more recent fighters could be on PC without Steam? Is it actually cheaper to put it on there instead of GoG? It's actually nice not to have Steam on my PC (even though GoG isn't much better).

I'm surprised there's no lesbian stuff with Menat yet (There's more Laura porn than Menat porn). You'd think sjws and waifufags would want that shit.

I feel stupid now.

You guys are ready for Slashers?

also
I can't wait to see what the cattle will do once their precious capcom goes bankrupt.

Some of the best input display in the business.
More fighters need input display like this.

Thank god for the mod that turns it on automatically

The abundance of 1f links in SF4 was pretty fucking shitty though. At least, that's what I'm assuming is the case here because the screenshot looks like he's doing Sakura's tatsu loops.

What's Bane's gameplan in Inj2?

To give Ed Boon money.

Speaking of IJ2, tomorrow the next dlc characters will be announced. Hellboy and Atom are known and there are two more slots left. It will be disappointing

Are all NRS players kids? Everyone I came across had faggy voice so far

Why'd they even hide it in the first place? Were they confused that people would never understand it or something?
Also can it be shown during replays?

No clue, the only reason anyone found out about it was because data mining on the PC version.
Pretty sure it can, at least with the locked modded version it can.

You'll can do it yourself soon: forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=134903#p134903

Honestly, I find it easier to do the pretzel at the menu screen. I wish it had something like that for hitbox viewer Make it Duck King's Super input

But yeah, Virtua Fighter and DOA5LR have great info on their training modes.

I wish more kids played fightans. I feel more and more that we'll be the last generation of KOF and animefightans.

I remember Skullgirls having a DRM-free version for backers with online compatibility but I don't know if anyone shared. Japs don't trust PC gaming because of piracy so Steam is the only thing they know and now Denuvo

mega.nz/#!OwB1FTaK!QrikfSeFftsz1GllzOj9MDSp99_-FYw9HCD8flUmMOg
Here's a collection of Virtua Fighter soundtracks. What you see is what you get.

do people seriously have a problem with this?
kof bnbs rarely have even a single link and there are so many beginner friendly characters that you could essentially play a team that's the equivalent of ryu/ryu/ryu/
yeah this article is trash.

i don't know how it happened but i think i actually like danger time now

don't worry, kids still play blazblue

It only happens a fraction of a fraction of the time and doesn't affect the way you play neutral, which is why I never had any problems with it.

I bet this guy can't even do the double half circles.

Cue Mike Z's autistic screeching.

Arcana Heart 3 LMSS is fast paced aggressive fighter with lots of movement options and mobility. It's not uncommon for a good deal of the fight to take place in the air. As for the loli question, they make up about a fifth of the cast. In this game, your meter constantly regenerates and you can use a bar to cancel moves often.

The main mechanics of this game are extend force, homing, clashing, and the arcana system. Extend Force is like the Awakening system in Blazblue where you temporarily power up to extend combos and use unique special moves that can only be used in extend force. The effects of the extend force depend on the arcana. You can also sacrifice your extend force by bursting.

Homing is a button dedicated to flying toward your opponent. How fast you fly depends on the character. When homing, you will always go toward the opponent by you can influence how you get to them by holding up or down. You can also fly faster toward them by mashing homing to move very quickly. For this reason, there isn't much breathing room in this game and fights in the air are pretty common.

Clashing is probably what you think it sounds like. When 2 attacks hit each other, they clash. However they've built a whole system around it. Every attack has clash frames (with exceptions of course) and clashing makes it so both players can immediately throw out another attack. Usually the faster attack will win. The grappler has attacks that can easily clash so she can grab them. The lightning arcana gives players more clash frames too.

The Arcana system gives unique passives and special moves to everyone. Anyone can use any arcana and each have different attack/health multipliers. Time arcana gives you very low attack and health multipliers. However, you get some crazy good tools like moving/attacking at 1.5x your normal speed in extend force, a delayed projectile, invincible backdashes that can freeze the opponent if they hit your afterimage, a new homing system that turns homing into sort distance teleports, and a full screen time stop move. Punishment arcana turns you into a glass cannon and you get both offensive and defensive tools. Plant arcana gives you meterless combo extenders and health absorption. There's lots of combinations to choose from.

Stop being so ableist, shitlords.

The homing can be altered with any direction, there's also speed homing where you can press D again to speed up and also slightly change your arc while you're homing.

No thanks, Eventscrubs. We know why Capcom picked that look (basically this article is Capcom blaming Marvel and others knowing no one liked the design from day one). You can stop white kni-actually, go ahead being the Kotaku of the fgc. More laughs for us.

Mortal Kombat is actually made for casuals. Not a serious fighter by a long shot but fucking great fun when playing with drunk buddies.

Capcom trying to pick a fight with Disney?
Capcom actually seems to have an endless supply of retardation.

archive.is/qmCtl

You never played MK2 or UMK3 huh (9 is debatable because fuck Kung Lao)? UMK3 and MK2 are surprisingly good for competitive games (Good Strykers are neat to see).

Capcom and Marvel are blaming each other for MvCI because the Mouse wants heads.

This article is very cringe-worthy:

WEBBALLREALITYSTONEWEBBALLREALITYSTONE!

"I want BLM Panther, and Ryu as a hono scientist/pilot! I hope they get Ashley Burch!," said nobody ever.

Inspired my ass!

Fixing Chun Li's face.

archive.is/o7WIP
archive.is/rXcGy

Holy shit! The KoF community is fucking pissed at Eventsrcrubs and the Thot bitch who wrote it! I know we hate Twitter drama, but this shit is hilarious.

You purposely shat on another community, and used bait material and things from the KoF community without talking them, so you can make MvCI look good. You literally acted like a scummy Eventscrub writer, you fucking slut! You're not even a part of the fgc; just use cucks like the Eventscrub writers, James Chen, and Geoff the Sjwcuck to get attention teasing them with flirting and tits. Fuck you, whore.

Eventscrubs will probably act like she's the victim raped by the KoF community, not even issuing an apology to the KoF community before going back to sucking Capcom's dick. It's amazing how Eventscrubs went out of it's way to shit on other communities and games to defend Capcom and MvCI. Talk about killing your reputation.

That's not much of an improvement considering it still sucks, and her model is still terrible. Capcom didn't even want to change it until the game was close to release.

Made my own take on a shitpost I saw on Twitter. r8 my OC, you guise.

2/10 Work on your feet, Dobson.

Oh yea, work on your hands too.

Wont deny that fact as I am only 20 I have yet to try UMK3. I hear its the best one as my older brother swears by it. I started with Armageddon and since then MK has been my favourite fighting game series as they are the most fun. I was in no way attacking MK as that series seems to remember that games should be fun first. My bro also says I need the snes version of TMNT tournament fighters in my life.

UMK3 is pretty good. Human Smoke, Kabal, Nightwolf, and Stryker are pretty crazy (Stryker has an infinite with his gun), but a lot characters have good BnB stuff. I prefer Trilogy over Armageddon because Armageddon was shit. MK2 is also good.

3d deltoids suck, 2d deltoids are supreme

When's Injustice vs Marvel? Or Justice League vs Avengers?

SF4 may have problems that stem with Ono (a sound guy and casual in terms of execution) working on a capcom fighting game with a 3rd party but damn is it more FUN than SFV…

SEGA, VF on pc please.

Holy hit I want to punch the sfv artist in the face so bad

Is Injustice2 still having dlc? Last I heard, Hellboy was going to be in it…

You say like it's a bad thing :^)

Anyway, Dreamcancel did a live podcast with a few USA community members like Juicebox and invited her too. She did apologize for the article but said it is edited because it was too long. In the original article she says she addresed sugestions for the said problems and more good positive things about KOF but it was all cut. She regret making the article now but can't do anything not even editing mistakes like the wrong Geese's command input since it was only a "freelance" stuff and everything is on Eventhubs themselves. If the embed doesn't work, it'll be upload later on Youtube anyway.
go.twitch.tv/videos/200019473

At least if anything positive can be said out of this, the USA community is united on bring KOF to a better limelight. the chinese, mexicans and south americans are just laughting at the whole thing while playing '98, 2002 and XIV as usual and Gunsmith is tweeting lewd stuff

I think the last two characters will be revealed later today along with Atom in the pack.

One thing I miss with all these fighting games coming out is a good boss rush mode. I mean, many games made it and they were pretty fun, but it is a forgotten art nowadays.

thanks for reminding me that red earth exists

Don't NRS games, Persona and pre-CF Blazblues have boss rush?

Not exactly. I was talking about Bosses like Isuka's or even Persona's, but they only have the last bosses as NPc

Another example.

The worst part is that he's better than this.

I have good news for you.
mega.nz/#!hYoC1ThR!RX-v9l-ldAxHFaUTt0_5fwkz31_8WDheW0V7ocY2Yyo
A PC port of VF2. You'll need something like Evolve to get it running however.

nebula.emulatronia.com/downloadgw.php?get=m2emulator.zip
Model 2 Emulator
emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Virtua_Fighter_2_(Version_2.1)/17877-download
If you want to play the arcade version, I got it here and an emulator that runs Model 2 games. There's no online multiplayer but, through applications like Parsec, you should be able to run it online.
parsec.tv/

Not going to sit through a shitty 2 hour podcast to hear some thot slut make an insincere apology she put no effort into, hoping she can flirt with cucks on the cast with a fake apology. The minute she got called out, she started crying for pity parties and attention on Twitter, which is what the nu-male, sjw-capcucks did in minutes, hoping her pussy will give them attention (Capcucks defender her "honor" and slandering). I'm calling the "original article" excuse a lie because like Eventscrubs, that bitch didn't give a shit what she did wrote. Have a reminder that whore wrote some stupid article that defended Capcom and it's ESPORZ involvement the minute after that balding, sjw-cuck faggot AdaptiveTrigger got btfo'd on Youtube . She deserved the backlash for being a thot bitch for Capcom and Eventscrubs, and also deserves to have her "career" jeopardized (You write a really bad article, get the consequences. You don't get a pass because you're a girl with tits).

Besides the USA community trying to make KoF's reputation better, the only other positive thing that came out of this was it made Eventscrubs and Capcom looks even worse. The site actually hit Kotaku levels of bad where it slanders other communities with or without Thot sluts, twisting every single thing or making up bullshit to make Capcom and their games look good. They're not even offering an apology for that shit article because they're that scummy. MvCI and SFV are so bad a website is resorting to shady tricks to make them look good.

She was for like 20min to explain herself and people were calling her out in the chat while she was in the podcast. The rest was about raise and resolve actual stigmas KOF might have and how to twist and use that article to make KOF look better for the general community Not necessarily only XIV because the the KOF playerbase is spread in '98, 2002(UM) and XIII. Also how to have a better exposure in fighting games and general websites Fucking Gematsu reports the KOF Destiny episodes and that's more than what Eventhubs and SRK has been doing in the past coulpe weeks but at least SRK did a report of that Saudi KOF character contest. and how to make better tutorial and combo videos to.

I feel like this animation is the only good thing that came out of IJ2 at this point.

I listen to a little bit of it, and I can tell she's an unlikable cunt that's only in this shit for easy money (everything she said sounds insincere). The slut deserved to get called out for intentionally slandering a community for a shitty site and shitty Capcom games. Again, I can't take her "apology" or "regret" seriously when she immediately asked nu-male, sjw-Capcucks to defend her instead of being an adult about it. I hope her "career" goes down in flames, as she keeps writing Kotaku-tier articles (I know it won't happen though). If she fucked with the Smash community, they'd lose their shit (it'd be funny to see Smash autists snap at the whore).

LOL

archive.is/jhQOS
Man they really need to write something fresh in their damage control.

This really is DmC Fuck You™ levels.

I wonder what compels him to make characters like him and rufus? I was worried FANG would be like that but he was actually tolerable.

Are we ever going to get Geese in Tekken 7 or are we just getting fucked around? Bamco hasn't said shit since July

bamco has got to work on all those season pass characters for DBZF

Dunno, user. but, at least, you can enjoy Geese memes while wait.

Eventscrubs isn't even a part of this, and is acting like it's okay to slander other game communities as a fighting game website. This has to be the worst damage controls I've seen in a while:

bruh. people have been talking shit about infiltration & pr baldrog's hairline's for years and they're both generally liked. same thing with hammerheadsmug. if you can't handle shade when you actually fucked up then fighting games are not for you. eventhubs is almost worse than kotaku at this point. all these fucking 'esports' writers who've mashed buttons for a month and then try to talk down to people who know their shit & have been keeping games alive for years. can't wait till this bubble implodes and all these opportunists move on to rocket league or whatever.

You shouldn't be around any media if you're going to be like Andrew Dobson or this bitch when you're caught with something like plagiarism or not using legitimate people and resources for your works.

FFS Chen, don't get involved like a mediator/white knight cuck. You're not gonna get her pussy. You're still a joke no matter what you say. Just shut the fuck up. Even DMBrandon is calling her bullshit experience out, and that guy is a cunt.

Can't disagree with a Boliever.

It's a good thing Capcom isn't imitating NRS without understanding why MK9 & X's story modes were able to pull some more casual players in. Because that would be stupid.

There are more people still playing Marvel 3 than Infinite.

Would definitely play Injustice vs. Marvel, but we can't have that outside of MUGEN :^).

You can't make everyone more curious and willing to improve. The three-character teams and unusual jumping mechanics are enough to put scrubs off for good.

You know your game is a success when the finger pointing starts.

Let James dream.
Side note, SF2 Cammy is stupid and anyone who mains her likes losing.

I want to strangle this man and watch the life drain from his eyes. I studied writing for two years in college (and nearly got a salaried position due to my education, actually) and from interacting with my peers and superiors I have come to the conclusion most people are functionally or truly illiterate. An article like The Rush From Judgement would never be written by any online rag these days.

It's sad knowing DMBrandon made more sense than a fgc commentator who went full sjwcuck.

He's playable at Tekken 7 World Cup this weekend.

COWAZINGA!

There's so much rage in the comments and I'm fucking loving it. I'm honestly surprised they're using the old designs though which is a plus.

Fuck off faggot IJ2 is fucking epic.

What are fun characters doing in such a drab game.

First Hellboy and now them?
What the fuck is the point of adding good characters to your shitty game about superhero's killing each other?
Is there story aspect to stop what's going on or something?

What cunts, this is the best possible thing Other than including the Mystery Inc.

I'd lose my collective shit if that occured and probably die of laughter.

Neat.
But I'm still upset that Boone said no to Bighead.
Jim Carrey & Chuck Russel have poisoned The Mask forever.

I won't be surprised if the Ninja Turtles will be in their own tier above everybody else knowing Boon loves space and zoning bullshit (one turtle while the others are assists).

Too bad it isn't a 2v2 or 3v3 game; having the TMNT as individual characters on a team would be better. As for the complaints, turtles > capeshit every time, so I don't see the problem.

Make it happen, Boon.

Pic unrelated but is really nice.

I can't believe what I'm seeing but I love it. What is it with all these crazy crossovers lately?

It's more likely than you think.

Raphael's going to play like Mileena.

HOLY SHIT. I'VE MISSED BBATB SO FUCKING MUCH

(checked)
You're giving them too much credit, user

This is much better than what I expected honestly

Who's the chick on the right?
But seriously, TMNT is good. It's at the same level as BattleToad in KI. YEAH.

Who still play old games?

Which is the best Super SF2 new character?

I'll admit I had no idea the Mask was a comic book at all. Who's Bighead, and did Boone really say no to a Mask character?

Enchantress, but her reveal made her look more like she was Ermac to me.

TMNT was a good choice (and all they have to do is make 3 premier skins on one base turtle), liking the classic look. Still no Spawn though :(

pay attention.

this is gonna be good.

I'm sorry but If the KoF community is going to set itself ablaze everytime someone starts doing a literal article with scrubquotes, then how strong is the KoF community to begin with?
They have to ignore articles like this, tell them they're scrubs and move on. These complaints she wrote in the article have been said since, probably, fighting games began. If every person in the community has to say their piece with it or have to have hour long discussions on why a scrub is a scrub and won't get good then they'll be lost forever.

Now that I finish writing this I realize that this was most of the American KoF scene complaining about this and not really any major voices from the foreign scenes where it actually does matter. I hope XV doesn't take her opinion into consideration.

Holy shit and now I'm even madder
She's saying that nobody in america will know who terry bogard is because they aren't as memorable as the forgettable X-men cast.
start at 46:00 for that

literally combofiend tier

This actually brings up a question, do some casuals think a fighting game is better than another solely based on how long or flashy the combos can look?

TMNT = single character?

Woah. I thought this game was supposed to be popular.

Beta ended yesterday lad

That's what I was also thinking. Sure would avoid giving the impression that TMNT is taking up most of the cast with having 4 slots on the character select.

Here's a better way to say why KoF isn't doing well in the scene without looking like a scumbag defending a shitty game for ESPORZ:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqahhj

If she actually did what a normal journalist does, and not just shit out words thinking her tits and pussy won't make anyone judge her for being a shitty, slutty ESPORZ writer, everything would have been fine. Reading her other trash articles, she doesn't do her research when she says stupid shit like Wong and Alex Valle are mature or defends Capcom's sleazy ESPORZ approach. No one is gonna deny KoF isn't big, but you don't need to sound like you're on Capcom's payroll by slandering the community and its players for a shit game like MvCI.

KoF needs to get people into the scene, and be less elitist about it (The KoF community and guys like Dandy J pushed people away with their elite autism despite Dandy's tutorial; just like the Third Strike community pushed people away TWICE). I'm more shocked how Eventscrubs is now attacking other people and communities over the MvCI backlash like Kotaku. Not even SRK has hit this low. I'm also rolling my eyes how this slutty bitch thinks she did something good by attacking a community for Eventscrubs and MvCI, not understanding the hashtag. Of course, SjwCapcucks like Geoff the Sjwcuck and James Chen will defend her honor, not giving a rat's ass if she's wrong as long as they're teased with attention and pussy.

Like I said earlier, could you imagine if she pulled this shit on the Smash community to make MvCI look good? They'd lose their shit, and she'd get one or two autists wishing some Rapefugee would rape and kill her for shitting on their scene for MvCI.

Nope, this game still sucks because Boon is a hack who adds sjw pandering in his games, and uses nostalgia to hide it.

The slut doesn't care about fighting games let alone video games. All she wants is a meal ticket and easy money by putting up shitty articles and teasing cucks like AdaptiveTrigger with tits and pussy. She's like 98% of the girls that jumped into video games: whores who want to make money off beta-cuck nerds by using tits and pussy while giving them the false feelings of hope, empowerment, and love.

Forgot to add the dumb bitch made some shit tweet that was saying, "DUN HATE ME GAIS IM YUNG DUM AND IN LOVE," but thankfully the stupid whore deleted it knowing it would piss a lot of people off after what she did.

Tekken Tag Tournament had ass jiggle
Tekken 4 had ass jiggle
Tekken 5 had ass jiggle
Tekken 6 had no ass jiggle
Tekken Tag Tournament had no ass jiggle
Tekken 7 had no ass jiggle
What went wrong?
Both new KOF and SF has ass jiggle

What are you smoking?

You know Ono got rid anything sexy to cater to sjws, right?

Big Head IS the Mask.
Originally The Mask was just the name of the comic, the character himself was always called Big Head.
It wasn't until the movie that the character started being called The Mask.

And yeah, somebody asked him on twiiter and he said no to it.

What a faggot

Look at Nina, her ass jiggle is the most obvious.

They should introduce a fighter pack featuring only the most obscure superheroes.

Where's he from again? :^)

He's from Koei Tecmo's Fatal Frame series

What's the deal with tekken 7? Any good?

He's just a Snk function. You got an agenda or something?

Finally Ken of Street Fighter took off his shirt!

He's got a better face too!

Since WB are holding the reigns- if there's enough demand for it, they'll do it for sheckles. Not like the Mask IP is so hot they have to keep it true to what Carrey did.
It's basically Joker + Lobo + Plastic Man and a little of Flash, so it's got huge potential. Then again, why not just throw Plastic Man in if he's more popular?

Shame since most of the moves write themselves. In the comics he'd often fly into a rampage over petty insults (shown by his laughing/raging face floating in front of a montage of his destruction)- so that's his super done.

But is it sick and creative?

Plastic Man and Booster Gold would be the only way you could get me to play Injustice.

kek

Well, since Boon and WB are going nuts, why the hell not.

Too hot shut it down.

Isn't Green Lantern already in the game?

How do you fight against zoning in Inj2?

So for those who play Under Night how the fuck do I deal with people who main Vatista? I get trashed hard by the fucking bullshit loli and its bringing me down

I want to racemix with Asuka.

>wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Under_Night_In-Birth/Vatista

her mixup is not very good, she only has one true overhead which is an u/d charge that requires more frames than her entire jump animation so she has to partition into it which is a considerable commitment. once you get used to what that looks like, it makes her very predictable at close range. her frames themselves mean that she can rarely keep you pinned for more than one blockstring w/o vorpal or a bomb setup, so get good at recognizing your turn and capitalize on it.
at longer ranges, be patient moving forward and don;t jump into bombs like a fucking idiot, don't jump at her at all for the most part.

speaking of under night, tsb yabai is happening today w/ unist, bb and xrd. one of the best only answer players in the us is there and he put on quite a show at the exhibitions yesterday

Boxer/Dictator trials are medium/low difficulty, git gud.
But yes, some of them do require 1 frame links.

Do you guys even like ARMS? I just feel like Nintendo doesn't need to make new IP's, and instead build upon ones they've already made way back when.

But hey, it's not a bad game… it just feels like it's… there. Y'know?

Isn't that just Aquaman? I prefer sea viking Aquaman with the trident, to short-haired orange gayquaman.

That's because Marvel themselves don't want to use the X-Men, because it gives the Fox movies free advertisement.

None of those characters are related to Green Lantern in any way.

I know and that is why it makes them so pathetic.

That's Booster Gold, he's a time traveller from the future.

No it's green lantern

Geese vs Gouki in a NAMCO fighter. Who's next? Someone from DoA or VF being in Tekken7???

My friend called it being Geese going along with Akuma being a series villain. I'm hoping it's someone from Soul Calibur.

It's a literal shoah

They'll add a version that resonates with the [CURRENT YEAR]: Plus-Sized Barda.

It wasn't that bad, I just wished they had better models for the bodies, they went too "common". I mean, there are dozens of ladies on gyms with bodies just like super heroines, but they went boring instead.

By the way, there is a new western fighter in development. I kind of enjoyed the style, but it is too early to judge.

God forbid a female superhero look more attractive than one of the fatties you'd see at a grocery store with 4 bags of chips.

JJBA Heritage for the Future is pretty simple. Only uses the stick and 4 buttons (3 punch, 1 "special")

What's wrong with her FAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

We've heard this one a gorillion times by now but new Soulcalibur VI rumor, saying it will be announced before the end of the year. PS4, PC and Switch (w/ Link).

Probably bull but after IV and V, it's not something I've a high bar set for.

radiation poisoning > being in a room with Mark > sfv > (You) > capeshitmeatpuppet-simulator: current year edition

No one mentioned combos its just a good fucking game with plenty to do. Face facts America makes the worlds best fighters now. No one buys weebshit fighters anymore.

Borderlands the pre sequel sold more than SFV. That is all that need to be said.

Hey kids, it's Uncle Valle time!

Wasn't there some caps of someone that worked on these saying that he was told to tone the ladies down and make them more like their movie versions or something?

Yeah, I had those, but I can't find them. But, it wasn't the ladies, it was some of their costumes.
But the most blatant case was Wonder Ass. Nether made her showing more skins, but when the movie came out, WB demanded they changed her to hide those lady cushions. But it was on WB side, Nether even used the uncucked version on the launch trailer.

It's such a shame the game is shit. DC+TMNT+Hellboy actually would be an awesome crossover fighter if the game itself was actually good and not a grimdark shitfest. Hell if it were competent it would be a great casual play game.

Dude, whatever you are using, better stop. Western fighters are getting better, but, right now, the limitations in creativity are insanely huge.
I mean, take a look at Bane, it seems like WB wants to make sure the game, even if really fun as it is, it looks boring!

Word.
Thots like these exist a plenty, but they get no representation smh.

Don't have 'em handy but it was more than costumes. Ivy's original model had a lot more curves and the artist/modeler/whatever got instructed to tone it down.

IJ2 Bane is a bit on the manlet side.

Thots going to Thot

How did the customization aspect of Injustice 2 play out anyway? Totally broken and filled with microtransactions?

Shitload of leaks on Plebbit. Poster claims to be the one who called it on those turtles and R63 Ermac. As usual, take 'em with the proverbial barrel of salt.

archive.is/p8llt

Relevant shit:
SFV S3 is Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom and 2 newcomers and that there will also be free characters added as part of the update, which are Crimson Viper, Q, Necro, and Oro.

MvCI functions in development are Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice.

DBFZ DLC characters include Broly, Regular Goku and Regular Vegeta. Bardock, Raditz and Goku Black are mentioned but not sure if DLC or launch.

The already mentioned SCV announcement.

Oh no, this leak better be fake

I hope this is fake

let the dead rest

I can agree on necro but Q is great.

That's why I do not want him in SFV of all games.

I thought they couldnt get the x-men because fox owns them

Fox only owns the movie rights. Disney still can use them for whatever they want but they choose to ignore them since they can make the big movie bucks off them

does senko no ronde 2 have any netplay scene or is it another good game that i'll never have anyone to play with?

hopefully this isn't real, more gokus & vegetas is the worst possible outcome for the dbz roster except kid goku with a gorrila transformation super

q is one of my favorite characters but it's pretty pointless to put him in any game that already has boxer tbh since he's just a worse version of the same archetype.

Senko no Ronde 2 has netplay, but it's dead on PC. The PS4 version has some life too it but you'd have to follow japan time to get matches.

The fact that they're supposedly FREE is what's really sending my bullshit-o-meter off.
That and the excessive wishful thinking in the MvCI list.

Honestly, that's probably the most believable bit in these alleged leaks for me.

I read somewhere last week that data miners found evidence that T-hawk was going to be in the next update, so who knows whats true atm.

Too much work and good will put in for it to be true. I can see them announcing all of this but not actually putting it in the game

This would actually get me playing SFV again, these are all some of my favorite characters of all time. Capcom would probably fuck it up, but, I'd try it
As for MvCI and DBFZ, only the latter seems interesting, Broly and Raditz would be pretty cool

Adding Ms Mudslime to the game would be absolutely stupid. Isn't she one of the more hated capeshit characters?

There's a rumor Fox might be selling portions of what they own to Marvel again or something, but I'm not sure. I doubt they'll let go of the X-Men

Don't give into temptation. Even with those guys, you're still stuck with a shitty game. Have a reminder AE completely fucked up the UI for no rational reason.

probably what alex and juri mains said too

they added in DmC donte and made it look better than the DMC3 model. I wouldn't put it past Capcom or Disney

And they're all on suicide watch. Abigail got some of my attention until they actually revealed the autistic faggot.

Yea….I know. She'll probably be the Super Skrull function to piss every non-sjw off.

I actually forgot that they fucked the UI for no reason, thanks for reminding me

Capcom care so little about Alex and give him such little attention, that I actually forgot he was in the game. Everyone remember how they had to announce the nostalgia costumes twice?

Did Michelangelo just say Blyat?

Name?

And how they fucked up the costume even when they more or less stole the modder's project to make it? Does everyone remember Ono nerfing Alex not once, but twice with the recent patches while keeping Alex, Rashid, Laura, and Boxer in Bullshit-OP mode!?

Remember how capcom censored Mikas super, making it look fucking retarded, all for E-sports? Remember how capcom removed an interesting and useful tic throw off of a shit character, making the shit character even shittier? Remember how Nash only needed slight nerfs, and capcom pretty much removed him from the game? Remember F.A.N.G?
The best thing to come from SFV so far was the jiggle phsyics bug.someone post it please

Is Kens face still fucked??
How have they not made the game look good after all this time?

Yeah no, Capcom doesn't like fun. That's never going to happen.
otherwise I'm probably going to end up getting this game, fuck.

Ken was never fixed. Neither was Ibuki.

One character is not worth a shitty $60 game.

I never got the problem with her model besides the wood teeth. What else was wrong with her face?

RELEASE DATE FUCKING WHEN

only fighter worth giving a fuck about tbh

actually i'll kill myself because i forgot about a certain magical virtual on

do we have a Roster yet? I'm probably gonna main curly or liongate based on what I've seen

faggot

Damn, it looks fun.

Can't find one, but you can see the full character select screen in this shitty video starting at 3:18

I'd believe those leaks if it wasn't for the SF3 characters being added for free. That sounds way too good to be true.
Absolutely fake. I can't possibly see Capcom putting in that much effort, nor can I see Disney actually letting up on their anti-X-Men crusade. Plus I really don't want Gene to be in this game.
On the other hand, these ones are so shitty they must be true.

I like cave story, curly especially, I think she's cute. pls dont bully me

a few of those characters look like cuties, I'm kinda excited to try this out

what the fuck

I really hope Nicalis doesn't fuck the devs over.

what's wrong with you?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PS4 TWIN STICK SEGA/HORI? THE PS3 ONE IS COMPATIBLE BUT THAT SELLS FOR 300 to 1000 DOLLARS NOW.

Is Ono in charge of SFV? Besides being the guy wearing the bad cosplay…

How's Punch Planet?

I just have this, don't know where the character select one disappeared to

Soul Calibur VI:

Ono saved fighting games user, didn't you get the memo?

He seems like a cool guy

archive.is/qDNZb
archive.is/Qg8ox

The rumors of The Mouse being really pissed at Marvel are true if Marvel had a 25% plunge in sales thanks to the recently canned BLM Panther comics that encourage racism and violence towards cops and non-blacks, a black bitch with no comic experience the sjws forced Marvel to hire is an ass-hole, and Marvel Legacy being complete shit that didn't fix anything. I wonder if Marvel regrets adding BLM Panther to MvCI now? Sure sounds like a good idea to add a shitty Mudlime bitch that defends Arab and Muslim rapists and terrorists.

Namco would be stupid not to put it on the X-Box One. We all saw how SFV worked as an exclusive.

It's a mystery.

This is a zeon board.

TAKI comes to Tekken7? I can dream…

Have you tried youtube?

That game is going to be worst than SFV:
youtu.be/7VcL-LewJGE
inb4: on mobile

neat, people on the comments aren't dumbi

Indeed. I remember some girls that had some interesting cosplays from MK girls.

If you look at the concepts from both MK and Injustass, the females had much better bodies, but I really don't know if it was malice or incompetence. I remember that once I asked John Vogel on twitter about the fact that the Injustice characters lacked colors and his answer was:
*shrug*… I dunno….

I think it is not even possible to shame Capcom anymore. If they went the Pachinko way it would be less harmful for their brand.

I think it's the Russian VAs.

Want to be spoonfed even with all those images I posted? Fucking hell. Rising Spirit

can someone please confirm this ? :
does it imply that we won't have them as 4 separated characters but 4 in one character just like groot/raccoon ?

Looks cool

We don't know.
It might be four different costumes, or every turtle is a different "gear", i honestly have no idea how a single character with with three assists would even function.

I think we might have an answer, maybe you can change turtles with the special, or maybe you can call them for help with each special.

What is the purpose of those chest belt and dreds? What does this describe about his character or fighting style?
That dude is at or even more the level of nomura tier designs.

They said new information regarding Tekken 7 DLC would be revealed this weekend, when is that?

When they announced there would be 2 guest characters I said instantly(here IIRC)one of them would be from SC and they would announce new SC game too. Hope that's the case and the guest character is Siegfried

Why not Nightmare? The trend for guest characters in Tekken 7 seems to be villains.

Here, let me help you.

Maybe because that's not girl cosplay.

>

Game looks neat, but isn't Necalis one of the companies to avoid (Unless I'm thinking of another company that does shitty translations and purposely fucks them up)? This game doesn't ave a fat sjw bitch like RunkaChan doing voicework for the game, right (I will never buy another game if that fat bitch is in it including Nier)?

Only if NIcalis fucks over the devs. Studio Saizensen's last fighting game was amazing, they actually know how to make a fun game unlike the SFV team

chill dude…

You mean this clunky game? youtu.be/GP_EmktRHSE

this review is 10x better: youtu.be/UiBzgVDlnT4

Because you know I'm right

Nah, I ain't clicking random youtube links. If you want me to watch something make a webm.

Much like how Swamp Thing will trade places with a "clone" during certain combos and special moves, TMNT will most likely work the same way, starting with one and then depending on the combo, swapping out to other members. Think of Triborg from MKX in that he technically had 4 movesets but was only one character.

Garbage. These characters represent the bottom of the barrel in SF. In other words, I'm glad they've been added to SF5 because there's little to ruin.
I hope Sagat and Sakura are not butchered, but who am I kidding? Enjoy not being able to control space or anti-air at all with Sagat, and enjoy doing 60-hit combos with Sakura that do no damage.

The use of a male cosplayer accurately portrays the lack of feminine features among the MK "girls". 10/10.

Block buttons suck, but hey, it looks like there may be some fast. I'll reserve judgment for now.

It's a shame that this will be the main line going forward. Tekken 6 did more to "save" fighting games than SF4.

Why are you fags saying it's a male?

Maybe because there's also a picture of """her""" jerking """her""" cock.

Oh. I even found it. What an offputting abomination, and yet still a victim of the (((doctors))) .

At least you didn't jerk off to Gllty or think Gllty is a good person.

So is SFV the game to get right now? I just want to play online.

I like old games like Garou and Last Blade and even Marvel vs. Capcom; I see them on PS4, but I'm assuming nobody is playing those games anymore if they ever played them. Anyone can comfirm?

If you want to go online with those you'll likely have to make arrangements. Or just play on ggpo for free.

What's going on

I don't recommend Street Fighter V, unless the new features of Arcade Edition seem interesting to you.
The most popular old man games are active on Fightcade, but I rarely see people in the Garou and Last Blade rooms.

Why is the need to virtue signal so important that Team GRAPHT sponsored a scrub? I guess they don't mind seeing T-65th next to their players' names in the standings.

Electronic sports entertainment.

tekken 7 has better netcode & i've had no issue getting matches at any time of the day

the ps4 snk ports are codemystics trash, so just use fightcade. stuff like garou & last blade doesn't have much of a playerbase these days but you can find people on the weekends. there's also a motw (((discord))) you could use to organize matches.

do i need to get the jp version for jp netplay or will if be able to find them on the english one?

If Markman's tweet is true the announcement is in 9 minutes btw

It's Noctis

wait, what the actual fuck. holy fucking shit, the madmen. I can't say that I'm not a little disappointed, but holy fucking shit

ultra disappointed

Guest characters were a mistake.

Sponsor suits are only care about Gllty's shitty ranks if they're losing money on a shitty tranny. Apparently, Gllty's "training" in Japan (note: trying to buy stuff to scalp while fucking lonely old men and anyone guy/girl dumb enough to be around him).

Tekken 7 was a mistake if you knew the bullshit behind it.

All I can do is laugh, holy shit.

I can't deny that I hope SNK and Capcom could step up their game, since all the other major companies are going nuts with the crossovers.

Only one pair is really liked (KI's is forcedd Microsoft shit nobody asked for, and no one gives a fuck about Aether). Not a single legit Tekken fan wanted Noctis like how no one wanted Chloe and the other losers like Josie and Gigas (Even attention whores drop Chloe for someone better).

MUGEN > all of that.

But why though? Is Square trying to get into the fightan biz or something?

All this talk of crossovers reminded me of the time Maximilian shilled that cancelled furry fighting game where his dog and Egoraptor would have been playable characters. Then the devs took the money and ran.

The fags know exactly what they're doing.

At least you could've used Rash for your example.

yeah i wish it was an overwatch character instead
that's better than noctis by a mile

Why do people even like Max anyway? He fakes everything, misinforms, unfunny, etc. Yet people take his word as gospel and he's a (((community leader))). Do they not know how to learn how to do something without a tard wrangler?

The masses need someone to follow but he's only slightly entertaining when he's getting blown the fuck out. There are those Baiken webms and I remember a Wright player absolutely destroying him a long ass time ago.

Was the Wright video this one? youtube.com/watch?v=kPMC7wzGwjE
Haven't seen that much of Lythero so I can't form an opinion on him yet. Just as bad I'm guessing?
Also,
First time I've heard of these, how bad was it and do you/anyone in this thread have them?

One of his friends actually, and yeah. Best thing was the dash under cross-up into lv3 but other than that it was solid Wright play. I wish I had saved them but he was complaining about Slayers damage in comparison to Baiken's, who he barely knows how to play in Rev2 and has nothing good going for her from what I remember. If he's not mashing with Leo he's nothing because he can't be bothered to try to actually get good.

I used those two for the KI example because both came from games that had nothing to do with fighters. And it was a smart decision to try those characters because they were both antagonists, at least at one point. I think it was more interesting than Noctis or Leatherface.
But Rash was also a great choice, and his moves are on point.
Anyways, I think that it does show that SNK have the chance to try something too in their next game. I think that since Namco and Tecmo used their characters, it would be interesting to see their take on a Two men or DoA character.

Is Sonicfox going to ruin DBFZ tournaments with winning them all too?

DBFZ will have shit tourneys anyway, they'll be filled with smash tier normalfags and nogs. Don't expect to have nice weeklies or big tourneys

tried making a webm, even cut
Just the snapshot should be fine. Maybe I should cut cut cut

there we go, super super cut

Maybe you should go to the

NEW THREAD