NIHON FALCOM THREAD: Treasure Hunting Edition

Don't forget to support the games (or not if it's a NISA/Aksys release) and spoiler the spoilers!

Especially Xanadu Next. That masterpiece deserves bigger sales.

- New Trails info expected on November 16th via a special Sen no Kiseki issue of Dengeki.
- Cold Steel 3 released in Japan. Remember to spoiler the spoilers. Game is to be split into two parts due to size. Second part is expected to release in 2018.
- Ys VIII released on PS4 and Vita. NISA fucks up the translation. Examples: imgur.com/a/58G3W and the promised simultaneous PC release was delayed to 2018 along with translation fixes that were initially promised to release in November.
- XSEED have ported Ys VII to PC. It is available now on Steam and GOG.
- ToCS II confirmed for PC with no release date available. New voice work is nearly completed. It is expected to release in 2018.
- Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection has been released on Steam and GOG.

- The full Trails in the Sky trilogy is finally in English. They are available on Steam and GOG and were recently updated to include Turbo Mode.
- Trails of Cold Steel I is now on PC through Steam and GOG with gameplay enhancements and newly voiced lines of dialogue.
- Tokyo Xanadu released on Vita. Aksys fucks up the localization. Examples: imgur.com/a/RgUTF The improved EX+ version for PS4 releases December 8th. PC version has not been given a date.

- Trails to Zero fan tl at 40%. Ao is 79% translated, but not edited at all yet. A beta of the Zero TL from 2015 was leaked. It is full of typos and sounds like robots are talking, but it is at least coherent from start to finish. Play only if you are desperate. Machine TL of Azure has also been released, and it is as terrible as you would expect. It is completely unintelligible.
- Ys VIII fan retranslation project has been cancelled until the official fix is released. The team wants to see if NISA can fix the problems. If not, the retranslation will continue.
- The Legend of Xanadu I & II Dub Project is finished. English tl patches coming in the next months tg-16.com/The_Legend_of_Xanadu_Dub_Project.htm
- Zwei!! fan tl playable from start to finish, but not entirely rid of bugs. bofgames.com/projects/zwei
- Also in the works: Dinosaur Resurrection, Vantage Master Japan and Brandish 2 Renewal (PC-98)

- Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
mega.nz/#!Bw5SURQK!fsrMwjX72trMpoXK3Vx6kKn7cgcj1h5sf5E1OSqgA0s
- ToCS: JP voices
mega.nz/#!WkUyhDbb!B8dXNO2aBwNHibQ7tjTCyQLrX-bbBUV2jkZVUYxJ0Q4
Dummy files (Required to write over the newly recorded English dialogue)
mega.nz/#!AoVmhDoL!h7fYCD14LQD14Ema9zWVvqHZegYJX2PF9EYWbn3x-DM
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6A260B5B9AA460EB5A71AA88A5B314583DF419D4
Merge the JP voices and Dummy files into one folder and dump that folder into the voice folder.

pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/XSEEDTrails/videos/2181652641860137/
archive.is/FmN29
gematsu.com/2017/11/new-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-title-trails-cold-steel-ii-coming-ps4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss the cake abs. Muh dick

We have to focus on delicious vampire princesses now, user.

Beat Ark of Napishtim earlier today. Was considerably easier compared to Felghana thanks to the items, but it had some fun moments.

Although despite his awesome theme, Ernst never really felt like a major villain. He really needed to have more screentime to build him up.

Maybe now I can finally get around and play Ys Origins. Had it for years, but never actually got around to playing it.

Re-posting; where is 3rd entrance in the Mountain Junction?

I played Napishtim on Nightmare Catastrophe on my first run. It was hell but I loved it. Origin is definitely one of the best Ys games.

Lacrimosa is gonna suck, isn't it

Well in case you missed it she has English VA now. Same voice as Saw from P5, so she has cake pedigree.

facebook.com/XSEEDTrails/videos/2181652641860137/

*Sae.

I haven't found it yet but the pigeon at the airstrip mentioned a cavern that pours out darkness every 15 minutes. Not sure if it is implying you have to wait around for 15 minutes at the junction or what.

>said that i wanted a Eiyuu Densetsu sale on PSN but "inb4 (((evolution))) only" in previous thread

better meme reponsibly next time

Why does Falcom like making fuckable nuns?

Post >yfw NISA fucked up its chances to release more Falcom games

NISa getting shit on so hard truly is marvellous

because they dont look like real nuns

Nun of them are real

That's just the snowboarding game.

That cave is near the blue chest in the mountains. You have to enter it at minute 00, 15, 30 or 45 on the real life clock.

Has anybody gotten gold metal on Snowstorm Steppe? I swear there is a missing vase.

And I have no idea how to get the remaining treasures in Sword Shrine Ascent.

Is Zwei worth pirating? I don't give XSEED money after they stole my memes.

Fuck. I'm terrible at that. So is the last 4 treasures I'm missing in the final area? Because that's the last place I have to go.
Also I think I'm missing an accessory slot expansion, I only have up to 8 but the japanese guide I looked up said 10 is the maximum

Is it the G Plate treasure? Because you get it from beating that shire chicken sub boss.

How does Zwei plays?
Kinda interested in it but wary after my disappointment with cold steel and celceta.

dafuq is wrong with you

Someone at falcom probably had a nun fetish.

Sorta like the non-party system/non-bump system Ys games (sure there is technically two characters but it doesn't work like Ys Seven/Celceta/VIII), you don't get experience from killing enemies (you get it from eating food) and it has more dungeon puzzles.

sounds interesting, gonna give it a look

Cold steel 1 is complete shit from the middle of the game forward.
And i already saw that discussion here on these threads at least 3 times, not gonna start another one, look for the archives if you so desire.

You saw the discussions in which the people who complained were answered in full and still chose to throw shit around.

He worded his dislike in the least flammatory way possible. Let him be, not everyone has to like all Falcom games.

what did i miss?

Akysys put a lot of their usual "spice" into Tokyo Xanadu instead of getting the team that handled Muramasa Rebirth to localize the game.
It starts out not so bad and then midway through they just gave up actually trying to respect the game or trying to match the tone of certain scenes. I'd wait to see if there will be a fan retranslation unless you can handle going through some pretty cringe inducing lines.

I need to fuel my desire to learn moonrunes with my rage

Some things in this world are truly universal.

In every culture everyone wants to fuck nuns/priestesses/shrine maidens.

It's depressing; You can tell when there were people working on certain sections of the game that legitimately wanted to do a good job and then you can see where others just wanted to just get it over with/wanted to have "fun".
I really hope the good Aksys employees eventually leave the company to join someone else, because the rest of the fuckheads are bringing them down.

Speaking of Tokyo Xanadu. Oh boy, look who Aksys hired to work on the PC port.
archive.is/FmN29

This is why we can't have nice things.
Pic related will cheer me up at least.

i remember that name, but i dont remember where.

Speaking of…

Company from UK, they did the Agarest series hatchet jobs.

They use to just handle European localizations for companies with no euro branch. Now they just do shitty/lazy PC ports.
Elminage Original? Cut out the custom icon feature for no good reason.
Mugen Souls? just did a 1:1 port from the shitty censored NISA release because they didn't want to work to uncensor it
Agarest series? Used the censored European versions instead of the uncensored American releases
Lost Dimension? broken launch
Then you got a their other subpar ports with shit like locked framerates

i only remember that they censored the last game and the only way to play it as god intended was to play the PSP version.

how long is the fucking list?

you forgot 8-4 and Bandai Namco's in-house teams

Well, there is that one but it's also the area behind that single mushroom.

Ghostlight is just lazy and does shoddy work right they don't actively censor things? Like 8-4 they only censor shit when it's mandatory, like Nintendo releases, then do a poor low quality job cutting every corner possible.

Square and I think bamco started putting out Japanese versions of PC releases. Hopefully this means PC is actually getting traction in Japan which would hopefully cut out on these farmed out garbage ports.

The mushroom footbath place? One of the big mushrooms has an enemy as a hat, do jump attacks to knock it off and kill it. Then on the same area there is one of the same type of enemy that you killed but with a different hat with flowers chilling with a yeti. Kill him and use the claw grip to bring that hat to the mushroom that had the enemy hiding in it. Once the mushroom is wearing the new hat just proceed normally through the level and head to the mud bath and a cut scene will trigger.

No they don't censor things, they'll just do whatever requires them to do the least amount of work.

forgot the map, red circles are the mushroom and where the flower hat are

You live in the timeline were an unedited non proofread fan translation done by non English speakers is better than what payed official localisation companies do.

Nintendo really fucked up by standardizing translation process the way they did. I don't know why it is taking so long to break away from their model since every time we get farther away it is always good for business.

God fucking damn it. Thank you.

So is there any reward for doing the rank 4 snowboarding game?

Man does balance in late game Zwei II fall apart. If the game didn't break this badly, I would rank Zwei II pretty damn close to the better Ys games but with the added bonus of great characters and look/feel.

Alwen is a cute. A CUTE.

Falcom confirms Cold Steel Last Saga will be next year along with CS1 and 2 PS4 ports:

gematsu.com/2017/11/new-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-title-trails-cold-steel-ii-coming-ps4

Does CS1 end on a decent payoff or what?
I don't know, I'm just not feeling the characters as much as I did Sky, mainly because they were all introduced at once and then built up later.
There's also the obvious tweest that rean's gonna be some super special power or something that's most likely going to destroy anything I liked about him.
Also falcom should really sit the fuck down and think about how to make the gameplay for these games anything more than servicable. It's a mockery how CS1 is the one that plays the best so far because it has a turbo button and nothing else. The link system is alright but it's not exactly a game changer.

CS1 ends on a cliffhanger. It does, at least, raise the stakes of the setting beyond the school, though. However, it ends basically as things are just starting to get interesting, which carries over into CS2. The second game ends things on a calmer, though still unresolved note. After a timeskip, CS3 takes a lot of ques from CS1's overall structure but with a plot that is much denser and relevant to the central conflicts of the arc. It also, like CS1, ends on an extremely brutal cliffhanger, though CS3's is arguably worse due to how dire shit has gotten. Watching the end of CS3 and then thinking back to the central conflicts of CS1 does make the first game seem positively quaint by comparison. That said, I do think the time taken has had some benefits when it comes to really earning it's payoffs.

As for Rean being a special, special boy, well it's true. Though it does come with a fair amount of baggage and is probably jerked around by the powers that be and is allowed to fail far more than Estelle and Lloyd ever were.

So wait Last Saga is actually the ending of the arc? I assumed it was going to be some The 3rd-like game for the arc.
Also whatever the power is I just hope it isn't super edge.

took 2 years to localize Devil Survivor for the 3DS for PAL regions, this is 2 years AFTER it was already localized for America
BUT
instead of just ya know making it PAL compatible, they utterly broke the game that it was unplayable for TWO MONTHS till they patched it

Oh no Last Saga is definitely main plot. CS3 ends things on a cliffhanger and events are far from resolved. Rean's power is a bit edgy, but it's source is rather strange and we still don't have the full picture of it yet. It's worth noting that Rean's power isn't the main thing going on in the old schoolhouse either. There's something else at play tied to the main arc narrative.

How so? I like Devil Survivor a lot, but it sounds like I wouldn't if I lived in Europistan.

No. Nothing ends on a decent payoff. Maybe 2, maybe, but it's all elongated, verbose, half-stupid (half-intensely clever) garbage.
Oh and retcons in terms of relationships in CS3.

Eh, CS2 ends fine. Erebonia isn't resolved but it was a fine place to leave the plot for a while. Ao is considerably less satisfying an ending than CS2's. Also other character's relationships do progress. Just not Rean's.

NISA reports that they have rewritten nearly 100 percent of Ys 8’s script.

I'm fairly certain the original translation will actually be better.

It's too late. They already broke their promise to Falcom. There's nothing they can do now.

To be a fly on the wall during that board meeting conference call.

Iirc it was either save corruption when entering the auction or it freeze in menus

The saddest thing is people are praising them for having to rewrite the entire game they fucked up with. Like, how fucking brain damaged do you have to be to say that that is fine? Fucking parasites, man.

I don't know if that's worse than the people who said there were not any issues with the original translation. Then when you show them the bullshit they just dismiss it as "funny jokes".

I really hate this. You don't give dogs treats when they shit on your couch.

Forgot you were in the age of Participation Trophies, huh?

I guess your post is saying they aren’t people, in which case, you’re right. They’re just lapdogs feeding off of NISA’s nipple of lies, deceit and memery.

Only Warriors of NISA. AKA shills.

Also that they'll likely end up re-recording all voiced dialogue. Pretty much everything that ISN'T battle/action grunts.

They could very well have someone else voice Sean Chiplock's part if he sticks to his words.

There's the twitter comment here and there saying "I didn't notice anything wrong with it" in regards to the news about the localization.

HORSEYYY HORSE!!!!

I plan on playing Xanadu Next this weekend. Previously when I tried to play this game I was having trouble with my controller working right. This time I'm going to probably use keyboard and mouse. Is there any benefit to using either control scheme?

You can play the entire game with just a mouse if you want. I'd really recommend playing it with kb/m because it's pretty much built around it over using a controller.

Especially the movement and menu navigation. While doable with a controller, I played the entire game with one but some of the paths and jumps are way easier with a mouse.

That's a lie.
The NA Aksys version of Agarest 2 was uncensored, the EU Ghostlight version was censored.

Its originally a Vita game so I doubt that. But if you want to play a JRPG with a mouse, do as you will.

is playing Xanadu Next, not Tokyo Xanadu.

Why? it's so much better with a just the mouse.

I cannot physically empathise nor understand with this mindset.

Personally, I NEVER figured out how to navigate the menu appropriately with controller, so even when playing the action with a controller, I still had to use the mouse for menu-related things.

Don't stop lewding the Towa.

Towa could use some good news.

[Desire to bully intensifies]

Don't make fun of Towa.

A normal dinner with the Worzels.

Just started playing the YS games and there is one thing that is bothering me: is there any continuity between the games or is it like final fantasy?

For the most part each game is its own little adventure. There is some continuity, but it isn't the main focus. The main focus is getting Adol and the player to their next adventure.

The only continuity between the games is that Adol is an adventurer and Dogi is his bro.

What's the best endgame dungeon music in falcom vidya?

CS3's is pretty good.

Grrr…. Nope, not gonna listen. It'll be painful, but I'm going to wait.
This especially hurts with my current refusal to buy Ys VIII

I pray to Aidios that it can reach CS1's level of epic. And I'll assume that it's another continuous-play theme whether in dungeon or battle. I fucking loved that in many of Cold Steel's themes.

Remember when we joked that Aliseyun was a NISA shill after pretty much acting like one and doing shit like defending NISA by nitpicking against XSEED?

Not only she insulted everyone who joined the email campaign, but after being a moderator on the discord, now she is going to run Endless History.

Yeah, I stopped following that a long time ago. Now I have even less of a reason to look at it.

Endless History is a lot less important now that Trails has a much bigger fanbase. It was really nice for a time because there was no other place to get English trails info, but CS and the steam releases have created a large enough community that we just get the info from a lot of different places these days. So luckily that won't be able to effect much.

twitter.com/Aliseyun/status/918232898708361216

The mention of Xseed here is very interesting. It's an attempt to shift the responsibility of the "hate" of NISA to Xssed fans only and ignores that the NISA hate has a long history spanning across multiple games. I've been noticing this narrative shift lately, that it's only Xseed fanboyism that hates NISA. That's not to say there aren't fanboys, but NISA hate has always gone far deeper then any comparison between another localization company.

It's not just her. I've seen plenty of so called "Falcom fan" tweets that shit on Xseed and saying how people don't really care about Falcom.

Like fuck ya'll. It's BECAUSE I love Ys so much that I want Xseed to continue with it like it should be. They'll treat it with respect. NISA was hated for years. YEARS.

The people who defend NISA are the same people who support the casualization of video games.

Everybody who has actually played Nip games for more than a few months knows that NISA is universally despised for shit translations and somehow introducing bugs into games during (((localization))).

NISA is almost as hated as Treehouse and Treehouse has an excuse to fall back on. Muh NoA kid friendly image, definitely not just removing shit I personally disagree with/am lazy NISA has no excuse, they just don't give a shit and have enough resources to scoop up and fuck up anything they decide is getting too popular for their tastes.

From what I've seen of CS3 (I haven't touched anything related to CS2), Rosine and Mint got to have the most interesting developments of the NPCs. I guess Rosine was pretty obvious even in CS1 with your interactions with her and considering what happened at the end.

If Ys and Trails was treated poorly, they would've been largely forgotten like the Gagharv trilogy. The Gagharv trilogy from what I know only suffered from poor translation. Imagine if they had introduced bugs as mentioned?

If Falcom dumped NISA during the shareholder meeting that's coming up soon, I'll buy a couple Ys and Trails keys and post them on here and elsewhere to celebrate.

Rosine is very interesting. CS2 reveals why and CS3 continues with it. Mint is a lot of fun in all three games.

Endless History is still relevvant, some articles are pretty interesting, like the whole Ys timeline or the financial reports and shareholder meetings.

How can she be so fucking retarded? I'm glad I blocked her on twitter, because Jesus Christ.

dunno mate, but do i know which is the best first dungeon music.

also, i got to vent about Celceta OST. It had so much potential but they fucked up somehow.

Look at this, the start is fucking balling, and then 1:04 they fuck up the music badly, and at least half the OST is like that.
Really fucking sad about this.

The people defending Nisa are ironic weebs. These people don't give a shit about Falcom or Kiseki. They play games for shits and giggles.

People bitch about the fan translation of Zero no kiseki but it shows that those translators actually cared.

hnnnghhh

Holy hell, I actually forgot that her and Bardias never had any voiced lines.

She is basically a cake, even her mother nags at her to find a husband already.

Man these fuckers just folk together don't they?
That Ichikyo constantly defends NISA because "muh french localization and European releases"

There's only one good Celceta ost and it's this one.
Too bad it's not the final dungeon theme.

It's a beauty to behold.

So does one need to play the first zwei game to get zwei 2? Seeing as its not even released I guess not?

Yeah, it would be a sore loss for XSeed's fans if NISA never gets another Falcom game. Cunt.

No you can play Zwei 2 without ever playing Zwei 1. The only thing you'll miss out is a few small references to the first game, nothing major story-wise at all.

I'm not sure how it is bad? There's no way Aksys will let Ghostlight censor the game and Ghostlight's ports are good.

Locked frame rates and removal of features aren't good ports

Nothing wrong with locked framerates. And really the real issue with Elminage Gothic was that they didn't port the 3DS version instead so we could had the loli dolls race too. But let's be honest the 3DS is a really shitty console that makes it almost impossible to port its game due to its dumb gimmicks.

Oh, you're just retarded. Got ya.

For action games it is, especially when they fucking tie the god damn game speed to the framerate
That doesn't change the fact they cut out custom portraits and custom music for no fucking reason.
Not really. An actual competent dev can port a 3ds game to PC with no problems.

Is this is what is gonna happen now? Are we gonna get people shilling bad ports in this thread now that shill NISA's horrible localization didn't work?

The more hack companies that get put on for a Falcom release, the more we’re going to be seeing dipshits going out of their way to defend those companies because they don’t know the shit they pull.

She's alright, but she comes from an installment if Ys With one of the worst endings of the series. Not so much that it was expected regarding Adol himself, but left you intentionally blue balled regarding what happens to all the characters after you beat the final boss. Everyone but you gets left behind to defend everyone as you progress and you never hear from them again. No goodbyes, no small scene of What they'll be doing, nothing. They Kept implying that Freida and Duren will end up together (or others try to get them together), but we'll never know unless a new Ys game brings them back. The ending was not worth dealing with the game's flaws

Then again I'm complaining about Story shortcomings in a Ys game. Gameplaywise, she's only useful for unique actions, as she's the same type of attacker as Adol, so I found little reason to use her in my party

Was Nayuta no Kiseki the game that has a machine translation but has a better fan translation in the works, or was that another falcom game I'm thinking of?

Trails from Zero has the machine translation that leaked, but has a better one coming. Nayuta is also getting a better translation. Both of those game’s original translations were by a faggot by the name of Nightwolve who believes Xseed stole his translations and has become a very sad human being.

Hmm. So it's worth waiting for the new nayuta translation I guess. Btw. wasn't there some drama around the trails from zero translation, because one of the cunts working on it didn't feel appreciated enough or something? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Yeah, Floofy, one of the ones working on Zero, went off on people for saying the leaked version was passable but still wanting to play her and her team’s version. Fairly sure she left the team because of it or just took a long break.

how long away is the the new nayuta translation?

Well, there’s only two people working on it part time. They report that it’s 15% complete.

Ah fuck it, I'll just play the shitty translation that's out now and replay it when the good translation is out.

Reminder that floofy was banned from NeoFAG for being a grill that didn't conform to their standards.

Two X chromosomes?

Okay?

Just finished Celceta and holy shit that ending is shit.

what's up with falcom not being able to make good endings nowadays, i'm starting to fear for the endings of CS2 and Lacrimosa, but at this point i will not be outraged as before at least.
Going to start Ys VII now, let's see if it's better or worse than celceta.

The endings in the Trails games are better, but that's due to the games being more story-focused than the Ys games. It doesn't excuse Falcom from making that shit ending for Celceta though, as older games at least had a proper ending and not one that just ended abruptly like Celceta did, but I already did a rant on that with a different ID earlier. The graphics they used for their more modern games started with that game, and I think Celceta ended up being a guinea pig for future games, resulting in a lot of the flaws that it suffered from. The graphics and style work for Trails games, but for Ys, I wish they stuck with the sprite work of Origin, Oath, and older Trails games instead of using the same style and engine for all of their games now.

Popularity poll results:

1. Rean - 1153 Votes
2. Altina - 906 Votes
3. Alisa - 633 Votes
4. Siegfried - 469 Votes
5. Jusis - 451 Votes
6. Fie - 444 Votes
7. Juna - 331 Votes
8. Tio - 301 Votes
9. Laura - 288 Votes
10. Towa - 251 Votes

Fucking Japs and their shit taste. At least best daughteru is second and Towa made the top ten.

Why do they vote for the main character? They did the same thing in the Persona 5 poll.

remember to bully shills

I'm always surprised to see the OP text for Nihon threads encouraging people to buy Xanadu Next and nobody chewing out op calling him a shill. After playing the game I kind of see why especially looking at low sale figures. Though still seems a little boorish to encourage people to buy something. Nonetheless I enjoyed the game.

For me the story ended up being a major highlight. It really didn't make any attempt to distance itself from any standard story cliche it was unique and well executed in regards to story telling. I enjoyed how they told a little about the story and let you explore the memoirs and tabula before giving more information. For the most part all bits of story were delivered in short well thought out exerts that didn't bore me. I didn't however find all memoirs and tabula before finishing the game. I was only missing one of each.
Is there any extra content if you find all the tabula and memoirs before finishing the game?

As for the combat I've only played the game once so I don't know what all the game has to offer. I built my character entirely around available equipment. This lead to me putting little money and stats into spells and having melee/tank build. Combat while being pretty standard ended up being a rather active and engaging experience. The focus on being behind an enemy to nullify enemy dodges, parries and to do extra damage is what kept it interesting. None of the boring just run in, attack and whoever has the best stats wins that is typical of these combat styles in games. However the game ended up not being very challenging because if you fight every room at least once you always seem to ended up a higher level than you need to be. Plus the unrestricted use of health potions and abundance of revive potions made it a breeze. The game does give you a grade at the end incentivizing harder play styles but I would prefer more outright challenges than having to handicap myself to make the difficulty more satisfying.

The box challenges were surprisingly difficult. The first time I encountered them I thought they were a skinner box likely added to increase playtime. By the end there was at least one challenge that had me stuck for half an hour. The puzzles are relevant addition to theme of catacombs designed to impede progress however for some they would be off putting.

I think that maps is where the game has its biggest short coming. Every location is chosen from a list of top 10 cliche fantasy locations. Art design does not fair any better. Maps also have confusing layouts towards the end of the game. Castle strange was convoluted mess. Not having different mini maps for different elevations made it terribly hard to remember which direction I was supposed to be going. The map for Trechier Woods was confusing by design however that didn't make it not frustrating. In my opinion this problem is also heavily present in Ys games I've played so far. Although making a thorough effort to explore the whole map I only uncovered 13% of it according to steam achievements.
Is there any extra content to exploring 100% of the game?

Despite my gripes with this game I've been impressed with it. So much I so I tried looking up the director Takayuki Kusano, to see if he had produced anything similar. Not sure what director of a game entails but looking through his other involvements I doubt he was the creative genius behind Xanadu Next. He did work on Ys: The Oath in Felghana. If anyone knows the primary contributors to this game's remarkable design I would be very appreciative to hear.

Wanting more of the same I looked at Xanadu Tokyo but the translation is off and the I don't have a vita or blood borne machine. A story centred around highschool students is also very off putting to me.
Anyone have games similar to this one?

After experiencing the game myself I see no benefit gameplay wise to playing with a controller played the whole game with KB/M. However right off the bat I changed the key binds as the attack and move keys were to far away from item and skill keys for my liking.

Falcom tweeted out that there’s apparently going to be a save data transfer feature implemented into CS1 PS4 to transfer your clear data from Sen 3 to it. At least, that’s what the broken bing translation gave. You get 300000 Mira and some clothing.

Semantics perhaps but it technically isn't an encouragement to buy it, what you just posted could well be considered "support".
While not supporting shilling there's nothing wrong imo of encouraging people to buy games they like especially when they're of a rarer variety since it'll encourage more this is especially apt with a company where some similar games like you asked for are moonrune only, more people buying, or talking about it increases the chances of similar getting fantranslated/ported.
Also encourages falcom not to stray too far onto the path of animu bs, CS3 seems to step away from that but older games selling well, especially with them mentioning western markets being increasingly important, acts as a defence

Fucking Fujos

[ゲーム内衣装]
"In game costume"
bing was a bit off but you got the right idea, however as you said that post seems to be talking about save data going from CS3 to CS1, seems to automatically give you the NG+ bonuses, presumably intended for those who have already played to speed through 1/2. Still though save data will almost certainly go from 1/2 to 3 if it can go in reverse. Also it isn't necessarily clear data, it stated than any save from prologue to final chapter are acceptable.
This could also be one of the reasons for some lackluster CS3 romances, makes more sense to save them for the final game especially if they're adding save data carry overs after release.

This is a fucking shit list.

can't let you change that camera angle goy.

Kill yourself, Xseed cuck.

So how'd you enjoy buying multiple copies of the same games to fund that sweet Akiba's Beat dub? Xseed truly are the last bastion of good localizers. :^)

Nice try EOP

You're a special yellow snowflake.

I'm a bit surprised Musse isn't on there.

I guess they love their twintailed tsunderes and lolis. Though I don't mind Altina at all.

I'm surprised Laura is even on there at all. Still, no Emma, Sara, Claire or Aurelia makes me a bit sad.

And japs yet again show how much shit taste they have.
At this point i think it would be wise to hear what japs say and then do the opposite, they seem allergic to good opinions.

I hope this is bait, if not, man, you're a sad existence.

Anyway, started Ys7 and got to the turtle at lv 2 with not equip and got completely destroyed, that's more like a Ys game.
Seeing these diferences between 7 and Celceta makes me worry for Lacrimosa, it will probably be even easier than Celceta if they continue with this trend.

go back to cuckchan
As if, barring ys1/2 barely anything even has multiple platforms it can/has been released on, try taking a look at Falcom's list of released games and compare it to the minutia that you actually know of faggot.

The only shit I can find for "yellow snowflake" is some butthurt Holla Forums entry on UD, if so holy shit you're even more pathetic than I thought. As if that pointless sage wasn't proof enough

and grown women
Anybody know what the audience was for the poll ? There's at least some chance among most players it's somewhat different and it's just autists that actually cared about the polls, wouldn't be unusual.

Goddammit, why can't I post images? I've been trying to post the full map of Erebonia for a while now.

This one or is there a better version ?

That one. I don't know what's going on but I can post images in other threads. Not this one.

NOW it worked. I've been trying to post that too.

Oh shit, are they actually using XSEED's PC port for the PS4 version?

Here’s a better one.

Not everyone who speaks english is an americunt.

Not a single actual argument, especially when I've never bought any Falcom game twice
Assertions aren't arguments retard, maybe try next time.
This doesn't even make sense, that was the issue you posted, if your issue doesn't exist how is it an issue, even if you believe me to be wrong you stated this against the hypothetical making it complete nonsense.

What a disingenuous faggot, or are you actually gonna tell me that "special snowflake" has no pseudo-political connotations, argue that i'm sheltered all you want but the fact that "special yellow snowflake" doesn't appear anywhere else bar that UD entry is significant proof, of which you have provided nothing but insults to the contrary, especially when your use of it directly lines up with the definition provided, awful lot of coincidences don't you think ? While I do understand how eating yellow snow can be used why wouldn't you just use something along the lines of "eating shit" as is more common but instead use a deliberately vague and nigh unheard of in your direct usgage unless my above points stand.

Note that you ignore the arguments that call you out as a shill, your first post took issue with
The initial thing you took issue with was encouragement not to buy the products of two companies that released shit translations, if by your own inferred admission you detest shit products, Akiba's Beat, and don't like giving companies you detest money, inferred by your mocking of double dipping then you should have had no issue with the discouragement of purchase of NISA/Aksys products. Yet you took issue with it, if you are not a shill could you hence explain your reasoning with arguments not assertions this time. Add to this your immediate issues and assumptions regarding people purchasing Falcom/Xseed products, you provided no reason why they shouldn't, as would be perfectly fair if something was shit.

I'll do a bit of the legwork, here's a list of most of Falcom's games, if as I said you ignore YS1/2 how many are remade, if you remove ports why would anyone complain about greater accessibility the amount resold is marginal at best.

Also,
My purchase of Gurumin ? not done by Xseed. Or perhaps my purchase of some jap titles after playing fan-translated version ? I'm sure that money magically went it Xseed's pockets, except it didn't.

Still, it's rare to see somebody hate both Falcom and Xseed, I assume you take issue with YS 8 then regardless of NISA and would encourage people NOT to buy it since it's falcomshit right ?

Cheers, helps that it's cleaner

Thanks!

forgot pic related
sage cos double post

So it is just bait at this point, dunno why people inherently think autism=anger though, if you bothered to read it's more smug and confused than "seething"

Have some cute Tio's to make up for shitting up a thread vs a baiter
I'd have posted a bunch of Estelle fishing to make it thematic but I realised I don't have any art of it sadly

I couldn’t find much art of her fishing, unfortunately. I did find her Nendo which I would love to have if I could find a place that wasn’t sold out.

Gameplay and plot wise what would you like to see for the calvard arc? Going back to bracers? Playing an ouroboros enforcer?
Martial Arts students?
Dropping the turn based combat style and attempting to make their own Kingdom Hearts-ish combat system?

Nah, keep the turn based style. I think making it action-based would hurt the orbment customization, which is already being somewhat streamlined.

As for the Calvard arc, I hope to see a lot of focus on terrorism and the instability that's gained when a country takes on tons of refugees. Maybe we play an anti-terrorism squad. I'd also like to see a more eastern Japanese/Chinese influence on things, including fighting styles and whatnot.

I just don't feel good finally finding a martial arts focused game and then having it be turn based.
Besides the current turn base system really needs something. As it is now(or at least up until CS1 because that's where I'm at so far) it's at best serviceable and at worst below average.

I blame you for pic related, I just found one relatively cheap. I've had surprisingly good luck from ebay, here's hoping it keeps up

I'd agree with and keep it turn based, one of the big things I like about Kiseki games is how they try new things though so i'd expect there will be at least some big changes, the fighting styles could definitely be adapted into combat/stat changing stances similar to say nioh
Would be interesting to see characters from paramilitaries, i'm also curious as to whether or not falcom will expand upon the lands beyond Calvard much setting for future games one the main plot is finished perhaps ?

It still won't be "real" martial arts. It'll be more like the Yakuza series, with a kind of fictional twist to it. And if you haven't played that, and if you like a focus unarmed combat, you should. They're really fun.

While I do really like the turn based system and the customization that comes alongside it. I do agree that they need to add or change something to spice it up. brought up something I thought about a long time ago, which was stance changes.

A lot of characters have different ways of fighting. Rean can fight unarmed, without a sword, for example. So why not have sheathed/unsheathed be a stance. Tonfas excel at defense, so a second stance for Lloyd or Yuna could be a defensive or parry stance.

Changing the way a character can play on the fly can open up a lot of new options.

I get what you're saying about supporting the games to keep the developers on the right track however the op text says
Seems like it is directly encouraging people to purchase it.

That ain't exactly a bad thing.

It might not, but it downplays a party system (you'll probably have to deal with AI party members, if any). Plus the Orbment customization might have to be realigned to fit that. I like it as it is now.

I think Trails should remain as Trails, and not try to be Ys.

I see your point. I'd dig a stance system too.

Nope I want to play a Rocksmith agent.
Also they should bring back the ornament line system. Maybe try something new with the link system. (Also separate dating and link level or even better drop dating altogether.)

I’d never trust eBay for a cute Nendo like Estelle. The risk of getting a hot glued figure is too high

Or just a bootleg

If it where unsealed it'll be immediately returned. i have a blacklight as precaution preferably i'd get it elsewhere but its universaly sold out fuck scalpers

Id agree its just that its more subtle and less BUY. Id guess the overall lack of complaint is combo of that and it being a good non-AAA game.
id will have changed phoneposting

They've been hinting at Rocksmith Agency since 3rd and CS3 shows off Calvard's orbment (Lambdas), the features of which seem to be based around team tactics and stealth, further hinting at agents. The main plot will probably revolve around political stuff influenced by the immigration disputes. CS3 actually reveals why so many immigrants are pouring into Calvard from the east: the east is becoming a desert and no one knows why.

It's changed in the better version at least.

I'd love to be doing some secret spy/espionage shit. Add that stance change system and it'd make me harder than Aurelia's abs.

Well that came quickly

I'm hoping the add quests with variable methods/results, perhaps some which change based on team members since it would fit thematically and seemingly with how the orbments will work.

Rufina's (TitS 3) and Lillia's (Ys I/II) VA passed.

Gurumin 2 when?

After the Brandish 2: The Planet Buster remake

Two quick questions about the first cold steel.
Crow's gonna turn out to be C, right?
Also should I have played Ao/Zero first?

Yes and you can play CS1 and 2 first. Crossbell contains more CS spoiler than the other way around. You might want to stop after the boss fight in CS2 though, as there is a mayor Ao ending spoiler afterwards.

Fuck.
Why couldn't it have been a shitty character like Allisa or Angelica?

Because their names don't start with C

Yeah they do. They're both called cunts

At least you actually care that C is Crow. If it was a shitty character, you would not have gave a shit.

Angelica is fine. Just a product of an old man living vicariously through her

She's discount Olivert without being as likable because unlike Olivier no one rags on her.

Wow, somehow that hurt more than Sky 1's ending.
Can't say I disliked the mecha fight, but I wish it was deeper. Is it in CS2?
So is crow gonna end up like Loewe(face turn at the end, then dies immediately) or is he gonna live around and earn his redemption in the later games?

Mecha fights are better in 2, more skills/partner effects and enemy types and there's more of them in general. 3 improves further.

Won't spoil crow's plot but you get his backstory and more in 2.

CS3's cliffhanger is 100 times worse than CS1's. Mecha fighting does get deeper in CS2, in addition to adding a limited upgrade system for it as well as introducing linking to party members (though Sara breaks it so much you'll never want to use anyone else). CS3 expands it even more by adding multiple party member mechs.

As for Crow: he's a pretty friendly enemy throughout CS2, being more of a playful rival than outright antagonist. Yes he teams up with Rean at the end and then dies buuuut…CS3 brings you back in a way that is not yet fully understood. He isn't the only character brought back either. It's still unclear how it will turn out, but my money is on him going back to being dead after the weird Sept Terrion stuff is over.

People keep saying how CS3's cliffhanger is much worse…

It honestly just makes me more excited for the game.

You should be. It's a very good game.

Never thought about it that way, but it makes sense. I didn't mind her that much though.

Man, Sara's tits are so deliciously modeled.

I see. Cool.

Are those two who I think they are?
Also is it me or is Fie— the best grill?

Correct on all counts.

They are who you think. Also Fie is pretty great.

Anyone got the NISA image where it catalogues all their fuckups?

Apparently Nisa is redubbing Ys 8, for what purpose I don't know.

I've been playing obscure weebshit for a decade now. Typos and Engrish doesn't bother me anymore. What does bother me is

Nisa does all of these. I'm not overreacting. Nisa is trash.

All of the Trails games are good games. I love the series dearly, so much so that I plan to get pretty much every release from now on unless Falcom fucks something up Square Enix/Capcom/EA style. I can't wait.

They’re redoing the voicework because the voicework they have they fucked up with half the time. That and they’re rewriting the entire script so you get to hear Laxia speak in memes.

Is there a yuropoor version that one could grab or are we completely fucked?

The Euro version is the same as the NA version.

Well, fuck. I have to finish trails2 anyway before I get into anything new(somewhere in the middle and it feels a bit long winded at times).

I enjoyed Faxanadu, and I enjoyed Legacy of the Wizard. Both of those games are fucking awesome.
Why is every other game by Falcom that I've ever played so much shit? Were Faxanadu and Legacy of the Wizard accidents?

That image isn't even a quarter of the shit they've fucked up.

Are the Trails PC games Mac OS friendly? I want to get Sky as a gift for a friend, but I don't want to start him down a path he can't finish, or even start.

Trails needs one thing, and one thing only.
More engaging gameplay.

it runs fine in wine besides the opening video, i assume it also works on mac's version of wine.

Yeah, I mean I love the customization but the battle system itself needs a spark. I enjoy it, still, but it is lacking. It seems they're on the right track with CS3, speeding it up with button presses rather than scrolling through menus. But it needs something more, like stance changing we discussed earlier.

Still, though, even if the gameplay never changes I'm really attracted to the orbment customization, the characters, lore, story. I just love the adventure in a world with connected story and characters. Seeing them grow and change over time, like little Tita in Sky is now less little in CS3.

Not to mention the music.
I don't claim that the band is absolutely perfect(in fact I'd say they've been kind of lacking on really stand out battle tracks) but as long as they can pump out really good tracks I'm all for it.

It's not even safe in french

Generally they have a lot of stand-out tracks from their OSTs, but this is something I find in most games that have really good OSTs. There's a lot of it I love, but a fair amount I don't care for.

And there are those that'll grow on me, like track related.

Personally I love Heated Mind, and felt it fit especially well in the early game when Rean wakes up. Vid related was also amazing to me.

Damn. I feel weird getting him a gift he'd need a third party program to play. It's like getting someone a PSVR gamejust roll with it when they don't have a Headset.

Brandish 2 is literally proto-Xanadu Next and Kusano programmed that game.

The band doesn't compose shit, Sound Team jdk does that. Unisuga's battle themes are still great.

Yikes. Amazing how a NISA cocksucker gets into these kinds of places.

Oh hey, Aidios.

Tokyo Xanadu PC will be released in 2 weeks

store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

Got to see if the re-translation that I heard about happened before I drop any money. And no, I will not pirate it because I got other games I could be playing if this remains trash.

You should also wait and see if the port is even good. which is doubtful since Ghostlight got hold of it

isnt she a christmas cake?

It's possible to be both.

i though the whole ara thing were japanese milfs

She's a widow

Do you think at some point after all the three arcs are done Falcom's gonna make some fan service-y The 3rd kind of game where the party members are all the old folks who are supposed badasses? Cassius, Victor Arseid, Beatrix, Olaf Craig and whatnot in one party.

An ara is an older woman that tends to be sexually teasing. Saying "ara ara" in the process. While often milfs, it can be any older woman. Even an older sister type. They don't have to have sexual experience either. All that's required is the attitude.

I started CS1 not long ago and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of best girls. This is going to be a hard decision.

more like All-I-Shill-You amiright

Hardy har har.

The answer is Sara, Fie or both.

The actual answer is anyone but Alisa

Even Alisa is growing on me as I play.

At least her twins are growing :&)

I wouldn't have ended up disliking Alisa as much cheaper as I did, despite her shit first impression, if CS1 didn't try to shove her down your throat so much. I'll agree with and say she has a nice body, though. She is also significantly less annoying in CS2 and 3 and gets pushed less forcefully, even if she still gets preferential treatment.

Gotta love videogames, girls that were cute when they were 9 are still cute at age 16.

Tita was 12 when we first saw her.

I don't hate Alisa as much as other people do. In fact I quite like her. If they didn't try to shove her down your throat I might've even picked her of my own volition in one of my playthroughs. Though she pretty much pales in comparison to the other girls. Sara, Laura, Fie. I even appreciate Emma a whole lot more.

Erika will have some words for you, sir.

She's still the worst girl out of a bunch of a good choices.

Little Tita? Goodness you've grown.

Falcom lewded her themselves.

I'll lewd Erika too, fuck it. Then I'll hear what words she'd have.

It's shit

Alisa was to be expected out of 'first girl' and tsundere who gets into perverted situation with MC. She is very bland though. If they had played up her being some kind of computer whiz and had some more glaring faults other than mommy issues to go along with it, she could have been a very good character.

My biggest problem is her crafts aren't related to shit. She's supposed to be a tech wiz, where's her tech crafts? Why is she using a bow? etc.

In CS3 she gets an orbal gear but only at the very end and you never get to use it in a fight.

She's probably only going to be interesting if she becomes Reinford head. To be honest, I kind of stuck with her since Falcom so hamfistedly forced her onto the player. She's not bad but she's the worst out of all the girls. She even loses out to Crow.

I would love to see a detailed account of Cassius' time in Erebonia. His time there been hinted at since the first Trails game and into CS1 (I haven't played CS2). You can almost guarantee there will be references to it in CS3 and Last Saga. You'll have young Sara (!) and younger people that you mentioned. It'd be cool too since you'd be tossed into the game as a S-rank bracer.

Erika is prime lewding material. What's is there not to love about the one who gave birth to Tita?

I do. God damn I do. I enjoy Alan and Bridget’s arc next to Becky and Hugo’s

I care about Rosine's story arc she's secret best girl, like all Falcom nuns.

You should abandon that train of thought before you are struck by lightning of something.

Bring it on, baby.

Is that a joke? People love that shit in Trails, myself included. That's why bringing back characters like Jingo, who were previously pretty minor, can be such a big crowd pleaser.

Even if I don't really read all the dialogue from the NPCs in the Trails games, I would hate to have that feature removed.

You know what, I'd lewd Erika too.

I love that shit. But they're straightforward so it's not much to talk about. I really love when they bring back old NPCs, even if it's just for funny shit (Anton and Ricky).

Arcs aside, other than Rosine, I really like Friedel.

I do it for specific npcs. It's a great thing to have

the davro is strong with this one.

'darvo

Man Ys 8 is such a good game. I'm really enjoying it.

But its such a shame that Nisa fucked up the launch.

And neither of which happened. Game deserves more hype but there's literally nothing. Its like a regular Xseed stealth launch only with worse translation quality.

Yeah there's some kind of weird cult defending NISA at every possible occasion while carefully ignoring everyone saying how utterly awful and damaging they have been for the games industry for years.
I think they actively want english versions of falcom games to fail or be as low-quality as possible so that they can retain their expert/gatekeeper status of everything falcom related. Which would also explain why they can't help but bring up Xseed even when it's completely irrelevant.

Ah Rosine.

Not a religious man. But Rosine would make me cum to church every Sunday.

No it doesn't. NISA doesn't deserve any money.

Super Satan, please. You’d burn the moment you’d step into the place.

Calm down Satan, she's too pure to corrupt.

All these Trails games are available on sale right now on Steam, and I was wondering if I could jump straight into ToCS or if I need to play the TitS games first?

i'd really rather not play 3 whole other games just to get into the game I'm looking at, but if it's necessary I will

ToCS can be played without having played TitS first, but I consider CS1 & 2 the weakest games of the franchise, so I would recommend playing TitS first. CS2 theoretically can be played without prior knowledge too, but you won't get a few things that are explained in TitS the 3rd. It also contains Ao spoilers after the boss fight.

You can jump into Cold Steel, but you’ll miss references to the Sky games.

Guess I'll have to play TitS after all then.

Thanks for answering lads.

If you ended up liking Cold Steel you were probably going to play the Sky games anyway. Like I did

Technically you don't, however Trails is pretty much the most interconnected and continuity heavy series out there. You can understand the plot fine without playing Sky, but the world will be much more meaningful to you if you have that background. Revelations that would fall flat if it was your first game will suddenly seem much more important.

Also once CS3 eventually gets localized, that's an even more continuity heavy game.

I understand that the amount of time, work and money (even with sales) to fully get into the Trails series is rather daunting, but I really do think it's worth it. Trails has some of the best, if not the best, world-building in video games and the more of that world you see, the more it comes alive.

Ys VI and Oath in Felghana are pretty good, as well as Origin.

Is there a voice patch for Ys Origin? I fucking hate French, and since I have to read subtitles I'd rather have it be in Japanese…

I started playing Trails in the Sky and I'm getting really fucking annoyed by the amount of bad guy escapes, Falcom can fuck off with all the smoke bombs and sudden airships and shit, if this keeps happening I swear I'm gonna punch a hole through my monitor.
Please tell me this shit stops happening eventually, tell me Joshua gets a gun and kneecaps every slippery motherfucker at the beginning of each fight and then shoves a dozen smoke bombs up their ass when they try to crawl away.

There aren't a lot of escapes exactly, but there's a lot of "I was holding back and you didn't really win" and then someone has to save the party. That doesn't really start until the more serious villains show up though, which doesn't happen in FC. I'm guessing you just finished the prologue. There's not going to be much more of that in that particular game.

No, I played it a lot, I'm at Zeiss and they're still pulling that shit. The villains in each city escape multiple times before the game throws you a bone and lets you catch one. The ones I'm dealing with right now have been escaping repeatedly since Ruan.

Oh and I forgot to add, it's always someone else who ends up catching them, you never get the satisfaction of beating the everloving shit out of them, chaining them up, beating them some more, then dragging them to the military and throwing them in a cell before giving them a goodbye beating.

That version better be the Japanese version you nigger.
If you see more Falcom games localized by NISA then you will have no one to blame but yourself.

From all the complaints I have seen for the game, this is the first time someone nitpicked this hard something so small. Literally not an issue.

Nigger, you’re a pair of rookie Bracers going up against a group that have been going for a long ass time and prepare for the worst to happen. You aren’t going to get that power fantasy you want.

It’s a language made up of French and Japanese and you only hear it in the opening of the game.

Anyone notice how hot Aidios is? I'm imagining her descending to Earth and having orgies with all the cute nuns.

In addition of the other NPCs in CS1, Annabelle was a nice one to follow. I lost my shit when I found her again.

Annabelle is in all the CS games.

I know. It'll be interesting to see how she progresses. Insane fishing lady.

I feel so spoiled with all the great Falcom games I've played this year: tits3, cs1, and now I've just finished Zwei; the cherry on top. I can scarcely believe the levels of quality in these ports, especially that launcher for cs, that was really above and beyond my expectations. Unfortunately, because of all the nisa apologists around I feel the need to state that I don't believe xseed is infallible nor do I hate nisa, rather; it's the clearly identifiable characteristics and fundamental differences in their business and translation practices. I've stated before that I don't find xseed's translation to be perfect and I'm not the only one that is infuriated by their inability to market their games in a market that is driven to my dismay by spin.

The attention to detail and love that is poured into a Falcom game is special and It's nice to see the same treatment/respect given from those who would port and translate them. I get a sense of dedication and passion from playing a game that xseed has worked on and I get the very opposite sensation from playing nisa's latest mess, an all too familiar sensation in games of unrealized potential and bitter incompetence. Being a professional developer is easy; it's the finite resources that both Falcom and their chosen localization team have to work with that complicates the process and many studios do not release games with nearly as much quality and care. I could not be more excited to play the next cs and that zero fan tl.

all need to burn

Who is the best Falcom Swordsman?
Adol, Ares, Cassius, Victor, Arios or Loewe?
I don't get it, has sharon defected from the league of assholes or not? The fuck is on leave supposed to mean?

Adol battles Deities and gets all the women.

Adol is such a chad that he leaves waterfalls in girls panties and doesn’t do anything about it. At least Cassius fucked a goddess and had a kid with her

Just finished Xanadu Next
I wasn't expecting this turn of events
Brought a tear to my eye

Get ready for an influx of newfags to the series for next thread due to the sales.

Lena is pretty qt, but goddess?

Can I get infinite bond points in CS via cheat engine or somehow?

Also I forgot to bitch about Alise and her shitty opinion of "Final Fantasy I has way more story than Ys I & II"

Yes you can use cheat engine. Just don't lock the value. Just fill it up and let it empty naturally.

Any chances of this ruining the game, like, am I supposed to be locked to one npc at some point?

You end up choosing who you want to dance with/hang out with at the end of the game. You get a list of the characters you meet the criteria for. Besides, one of the NG+ extras you get is infinite bonding points to see all of the events anyway.

There are two points in the game where the plot doesn't advance until you spend all your points: when studying for midterms and during the festival. You don't really need extra festival tickets anyway and all you need to make sure you do for midterms is that you spend your last point on the last person there. I'm pretty sure there are six study events so just set the amount to six.

What's with the Trails games and incest?
>inb4 they're half siblings

I heard there was some sort of media panic with mother/son incest and the anecdotal evidence from various actual nips who did sexual shit with their mothers in Nipland in the 90s.

It's entirely possible it's just an easy relationship to explain, similar to childhood friend and all that. Can't just have two people meet at random.

You can’t inb4 that, user. Especially when they aren’t half siblings.

Things to add to the OP for next thread: Ghostlight is handling the Pc port of Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and the PC port is coming December 8th same day as PS4.

It's time for the new thread. Can someone make it?

I bet if it does get made, the vols or Mark will lock it and wait until the current Sky thread slides off.

Probably. I think that Sky is the main reason why there haven't been a new thread. OP probably timed it.

Oh god that thread is cancer. Please make a real thread. One that isn't full of anti-Japan reset era shills.

new bread