Aliens and their respective games

post an ayy and see who can guess the game

hardmode: no star wars or star trek you nerds

Here you go.

Resistance
best PS3 FPS

The first one?
Not even by a mile

Honestly the difference in playability between Resistance 1 and 2 is almost the same as between Killzone 1 and 2

Nigger are you serious? That's fucking resistance. And if you even need more clear check the fucking file name

I was obviously referring to

Don't even fucking know how you missed that tbh

He means it's not the best PS3 FPS. Not even by a mile.
Did you forget where you are?

:^)

cravers

pokemon

Nope it's a 4X

Shit I thought you meant OP pic as subject rather then game
Then what would be the best PS3 FPS? The others were pretty terrible
plus keep in mind resistance was litteraly the first game for the new console followed by motorstorm and something else I don't rememberfirst was good with good story, second was an improvement on boththird was shit on all side

Duke nukem
Easy money user

fag

I don't think there's anything on the PS3 that hit me as the best FPS, everything was kind of mediocre.
I remember the first resistance having a bunch of very annoying minor things but I can't remember what exactly. Killzone 2 and sequels were just kind of alright, the only thing they did well was their presentation.
Haze was just trash.

PS3 didn't really shine for its FPSs tbh, I'd still rather play Modern Warfare than anything exclusive.

Endless Space?

X: beyond the Frontier?

He asked for ayyy not my fault most of shit games have those

Ding ding ding

Eh, MW was like any cod ever, the "no Russian" meme was just that. a shitty thing made to spark free publicity where games before and after have done it better plus from that game it started the "FPS have to be a movie you play"
compared to those games resistance tried something different keeping cutscenes to minimum and never remove the control from the player on said cutscenefor a console FPS at least

Have an easy one.

Area 51

That game was such a waste. It barely had any enemies, and most of the game was being locked in a room killing waves of the same enemy.

Helldivers any good?

It's good when you have friends to co-op with, rather meh when playing alone

Do illegal aliens count?

that depends user, is there a game where you can kill them by the hundreds?

then yes

The armor designs in it were pretty neat, too bad this game never really went anywhere.