Persona 3

So I started playing Persona 3 FES for the first time. I'm only about an hour in but Mitsuru is the best girl right?

I'd say wait until the game's over before you decide who the best girl is. Also try to avoid spoilers, if you can.

inb4 Aigis toasterfags show up

Listen to

Also, no.

ew

But whatever man, we all got different tastes.

No OP, you are the best girl.

The very definition of not an arguement.

Not by a longshot.

:^)

Really depends on your personal taste. Play the game a little longer, and see which chick tickles your fancy.

correct op Mitsuru is the best girl

Aigis is kind of factually written as best girl, there's not a great deal you can chalk up to some fags when she literally is the protag of the Answer inheriting the MC's power.

I like Chihiro
I think she's cute

Her rank 10 personality makes my dick diamonds. Mousy girls who can stand up for themselves is my fetish.

my nigga

Could have just left it at mousy girls.

I know you….

FeMC>Mitsuru>Elizabeth>Aegis>Yukari>Nyx>fucking anything>Fuuka.

Soon I can use this again.

Yes.

I liked that it kept the persona combination spells from P2 despite the fact they were limited to the ones the MC had, P3P made them too good with the spell cards and P4 and 5 just did away with them in favor of your other party members getting in a free critical hit occasionally.

Best slut.

user, I…

Yukari > all

Aigis is objectively the best girl.

The answer was trash.

And canon.

Canonized trash

Making Aigis canonically best girl.
All persona is garbage, but at least recognize you only ever had an illusion of a choice

wew sure have fun with a boring toaster

Yuko is underrated.

This guy gets it.

I don't think you know the difference between 'winning' and 'best'.

you shut your god damned mouth!

I'm about six hours or so into P3FES, should I just wing it or use a guide to get the most out of it during my first and most probably only playthrough?

Close, but no.

You can wing it for the most part I believe.

BECOME A TRUE SHITPOSTER!!!

>>>/polo/

A guide for what? Generally, I would say avoid guides and tips as much as you can for any game on your first playthrough.

The only thing you would need a guide for is maxing out all of the social links on your first playthrough, but that requires such autistic and single-minded devotion to a script that it's really not worth it.

If you play through it again you'll breeze through getting all social links maxed on the second game, and you really don't get much for maxing all of them anyway.

Looks like a turboslut. The belt, choker, necktie, and bag strap she's wrapped around herself symbolize her insatiable desire to wrap her lips around as many cocks as she can. The fingerless gloves symbolize her distaste for protected sex. She wants to take as much filthy seed as possible. And the attention-whoring striped leggings show that she's insecure about her ability to achieve her aforementioned goals on her own merits, so she's probably very shallow and annoying.

Yeah, she's okay. If you haven't started to grind up for the boss fights, you are fucked.

Too bad that Youske gets here, which is bullshit

Oh you poor thing, don't you have anything good to play?

wat?

how did you learn this art of analysis, user

good for him

I hear that all the time, but I only remember him ever asking her on a date, which she agrees to - but it's never brought up again in later games and she immediately fucks off to join the P3 crew at the end of the game.

Would have been funny to see him get cucked by Junpei in Ultamax, but then that would have pissed off all the Chidorifags who don't want to admit she's dead.

Those exist?

Is there a lesbian romance for feMC? Everyone knows only whores fuck boys.

Apparently. I've seen them around before getting shitty with anybody who doesn't accept that one scenario in that epilogue to an expansion which never made it into future releases is not 100% canon fact. Even Atlus doesn't want to step into that shit, or just loves fucking with people, because it's not even confirmed in Ultamax. At best, Junpei has a daydream about proposing to her, but it's also pretty heavily implied that he's a loser who's having trouble moving on from the glories of his past and finding his place in the world. Even the kids on the little league team he coaches give him shit.

Maybe they're not so much fans of Chidori as they are of Junpei, and they don't realize he's a joke character like Youske that pretty much just exists for everyone else to shit on and to be a fuckup.

Junpei actually has development unlike Yosuke.

A reminder that Yukari is worst girl only for people who don't understand Japanese culture and instinctively tried to protect her from the High school bullies.

Isn't Metris kind of factually the worst girl, since nobody knows who the hell she is, and she was never mentioned or referenced by Atlus ever again after her brief appearance. Not even in a game all about the origin of antishadow weapons.

Also, I should mention protecting ain't the problem, it's when you try to comfort her that is.

She's worst girl regardless.
She acts like a whiny entitled bitch 24/7

I never had a problem with her despite a couple times which is NORMAL.

tbh I haven't finished the game yet but she still acts like a total cunt the entire time. The whole point after Fuuka joins reaked of "Wait, we can't have another girl here, I'm the only one allowed to have attention from you and Junpei!" instead of actual concern for her well-being

>tbh I haven't finished the game yet
I'm not even a big fan of Yuka-tan, but you have to wait for her character arc to finish, she becomes much less of a cunt since you understand her situation more

I never got that from her when Fuuka joined, just that she was worried, and she's only ever jealous of Mitsuru at a certain time.