Silent Hills: Death Stranding

He's playing us right?

Never left konami, this is the latest 'betray the fan' play he always does right? Just went through this narrative, it played out strangely. Everyone, including the voice actors, didn't have non-competes? Isn't that industry standard?

Either way I can't wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/Q2A2N
archive.is/yKmia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off you literal autist.

Hope you're ready for evil white males and climate change to be the central elements of Death Stranding.

Come to think of it in all kojimbo's games villains were white males.

I hope you're ready to discuss videogames on the videogame board.

so were the heros

Honestly I didn't get that vibe from the trailers at all.

Ehh

snake white male. GR and Walking Dead guy, our heros white males…. Castlevania? white male hero.

shit that wasn't hideo was it?

Except for the ones that weren't.

You're expecting too much from this chink…

please use archive.is/technology/2014/jul/18/hideo-kojima-interview-metal-gear-solid-phantom-pain
Kojima is a cuck.

just use a proper link

archive.is/Q2A2N
"With politics moving to the right, I'm afraid of this kind of movement in America."
archive.is/yKmia

It's time to let the fuck go, user.
He was fired and he's at a new studio, Silent Hills isn't happening.

Now it's time to watch the Kojima fanboys and haters screech autistically at each other. To be honest they're just as bad as one another but they don't realise it.

nice meme

Man… this one hits home… I mean most of my heroes have been compromised but I think this cuts the deepest. Metal Gear Solid inspired me to take this career path. I've always looked up to him.

He's right, Trump is a fucktard and the alt-right a joke.
Equal retards, but at least we have seen that they don't hold much power
Also criticizing the US dominance, especially for a foreigner is pretty apolitical

They have complete control until they cross too many lines. Give it 4-5 years before they start fucking everything up again.

fenceshitters like you are the real cancer actually, noone likes the faggot who prefaces every statement with
it's a lazy copout for faggots scared of having their opinions challenged.

How do you even manage to use a keyboard.

You have to go back.

proving the point alright

They like to sit on their fence untill some one looks like they are winning, then go join them and are die hard for whatever shit they think everyone there likes.

Yeah dude totally terrified of retards saying retarded shit.

>>>/cuckchan/

confirmed ID changing, good going there

You are wrong, bucko

Of course, two of his "games" (Snatcher, Policenauts) have less gameplay than a Sierra game.

Don't forget pic related

How's your ass after sitting on that fence reddit?

Kojimas unlucky that none of the hollywood jews have an Asian fetish otherwise he'd be making movies by now.

Your mom drank a lot of liquor and did a whole mess of drugs when she was pregnant with you, didn't she?

I see 4chan people

I rather let the series die and decay into pachinko slots.

Little known fact: the game was meant to be called Death's Landing, but nobody could understand Kojima's accent.

Never meet your heroes user. Also, you might be giving that one chink too much credit. He's not the only one that was managing the story and reigns.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Still don't understand why anyone still cares about Kojima's male pregnancy simulator.

The twist that it was never going to be a game and it's actually a super high budgeted movie by sony pictures.

Reminder that Kojima Productions is not a registered company in Japan or anywhere else in the world and shows up on no business listings i.e. it doesn't exist and he still works for Konami. You never got off the ruse cruise.

A buddy of mine who's a big metalhead met Rob Zombie once at a signing. He said that Rob smelled back and he looked like he really didn't want to be there. I think an effect of mass media, intentional or incidental, is that it creates an image of people that makes them seem like they're something akin to demigods rather than just guys doing a job to get paid and make a living, which is what they are.

*smelled bad

Doesn't claiming both sides are bad mean that your opinions will just be challenged twice as often?

The ruse cruise is never over.

Kojima is a fucking god, all newfags fuck off back to halfchan

lurk more

He fucking worships Hollywood you morons, you should have known this from the moment he talked about Metal Gear's inspiration and every time he posts a goofy Twitter photo with him next to some random movie schmuck.

Honestly. With all the Pedowood shit going down. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kojima turns out to be the Kevin spacey or Harvey Weinstein of video games. What if Konami knew all this time? That’s why they wanted to get rid of kojima.

People have been hinting at Weinsten for decades. The only thing indicative of Kojima taking sexual favors might be him giving Stephanie Joosteen so much coverage despite being a character that doesn't do all to much in Phantom Pain. It could just mean the Japs are better at keeping mum about such things.

Serious question: If Kojima really never did leave Konami…
1) Why didn't he just finish The Phantom Pain? Even if he was tired of making MGS games, he could've finished this one and gave it a satisfying conclusion and then said "I'm done. No more (for real this time, you guys!".
2) Why would he let Konami shit on his IP and legacy with MGS:Survive and Pachinko? Unless he's just gotten so tired of MGS, he loathes it's existence, so fuck it.
3) Why would Konami willingly take the heat (which extends to losing profits) for the fake firing of their biggest star and the backlash from fans that would defend him to the death? Konami has certainly lost far too much money and reputation (which is more important in Japan) just for a simple ruse.

They own it user, they have always owned it. It's just the right time for division to spread even more propaganda to the youth. And this is why they will crash and burn because the majority is not buying it anymore. They are once again their biggest enemy and that's why for one final time they will fall.

And i'm talking about the jews ofc. Without the jews, the SJW's wouldn't exist and would certainly not be close to having authority-positions.

If kojima a Hollywood style sexual predator. He probably the kind that targets men instead of women like kevin spacey does. Men are less likely to talk. Kojima bisexuality been rumored for years.

I do indeed believe that Kojima is the type of autist who would crash MGS as a valued IP just so Konami would be inclined to never release another MG-related title based on how he has talked about it in interviews, but the idea that he's pulling some sort of ridiculous double ruse is just silly. I am pretty sure Kojima was an asshole to Konami on purpose for that reason, unfortunately for him they decided to continue making MGS video games anyway. They did nearly swear off making vidya for good though, that would have been something.

To elaborate slightly, Kojima is almost like Obama. He doesn't shut the fuck up about "muh legacy" and he is obsessively controlling over his properties. I would be too to a certain extent, but the dude really needs to step back and realize that the only thing that made MGS special to begin with was his insane attention to detail. The overall premise is just a stale tribute to Hollywood. He could apply himself to any idea he might be interested in, but I wonder if he has truly allowed himself to let go of "muh legacy" in regards to MGS specifically, it might continue to define him even as he works on other shit.

That's pretty true. The MGS games are some of my favorite, but looking back, while I like the story and it's engaging, it's nothing extraordinary or special. It's the TECHNOLOGY and historical military realism that keeps me coming back. I was just watching videos of Ground Zeroes the other day, and I never noticed that if you're standing on a ladder and an enemy climbs down the same ladder you're on, the enemies have a special tripping and falling down and landing animation all for that one event. It's pretty nice. I wish more games had the same level of detail put in.
Also
MGS1: Snow footprints
MGS2: Thousands of broken glass shards, ammo casings, melting ice, Otakon sexy image reactions
MGS3: Starving soldiers after food shed is blown up, eating a vulture that's ate another human gets you a special Sorrow dialogue, waiting a week IRL kills The End
MGS4: can't think of anything right now, but sexy girl bosses in skin tight latex suits gets my ding dong going boing-boing

I love MGS games too, which is why I am worried about Kojima going the way of Tim Schafer. At least he's Japanese so he's too reserved to do anything as fucking moronic as strawman Gamergate with sock puppets.

Chinese David Cage probably won't do it himself but he's working with people like Del Taco who probably will.

Bruh.

The musicians who actually work hard to tour tend to be pretty down to earth and relatable. Lemmy was pretty cool until he died.

y u suck so much gook dick, weebo?

Pretty much without the frankfurt school, which was jewish. Which started this communism and marxism.

Funny, I went to ozzfest recently and saw him there. I was on recycling duty and he did look pretty fucking tired when I got near the stage and he was leaving.
The crowd didn't seem as hyped either. Don't get me wrong, they cheered somewhat but damn was he unimpressed due to how underwhelming they were in general, he even mentioned that people put their phones away so things can be like "The Good Old Days", instead of complaining about how they miss said "Good Old Days" for "THREE FUCKING MINUTES"

Here is some pyrotechnic shit and the stage, bad shot I know. I really regret not taking a "Happy Merchant" shot next to the seat of this one VIP member named 'Danny Goldstein', would have been fucking classic

We got played, OP. Hillary Clinton and Death Stranding are the same person.

like a damn fiddle

I can hear you salivating at the thought of washing his scrotum through my computer screen.

Fucking stop. Take this (you) and stop