BATTLESTATION THREAD

Post your battlestation!!
Rate mine if you want to (got a new mouse btw)

shoorly this is b8

That's a huge load of faggotry you got on your desk

u-huh. It's always poorfags like you who get upset. I don't even have a tower desktop pc.

looks like rubbing alcohol and some lighter fluid behind it to me

Oh shi-, that's some freaky fetish.

So he douses the cacti in alcohol and shoves them up his ass?
Jesus Christ.

It sterilizes as it hurts, safe pain

i've posted these before, but heres a picture before i got the desk

10/10, friend.

Why are you nigger spics using laptops?

i got mine as a gift years ago, don't have a job so i can't really afford anything better

Because they're 14 and mom got the laptops on walmart.

Oh it's you again.

there is a bed frame, you can't really see it from that angle because of the sheets though
sorry i haven't spent hundreds of dollars on a fancy camera/phone just so i can show off my cockroach infested room

I would take a picture of mine, but why do anons care what other anons setups look like? this is like some tumblr tier shit.

r8 me

it helps you feel better knowing you aren't

If this was a NEET thread where cum/piss bottles were everywhere it would be so much better.

Also why the fuck do people need backlit keyboards now? do they not know where the keys are/ how to put your fingers in the right fucking place?

epic gamer XD

Ok sure whatever.
I was busy reading incest doujin my nieces old bedroom which I moved into recently.

These two things aren't related.

All you have to do is hold it steady. Even

So Holla Forums is now infected by third world country shits? Great.

Yeah, if you're a fucking faggot that can't memorize keys. Backlit keyboards have always been pointless and are purely for aesthetic reasons, like razer/gaymer gear fags.

Never used a backlit keyboard in my life and never have to had to look down at my keyboard at night.

That mouse helped a lot in my keybindings for WoW back in the day. I stole it from Wal-Mart.

I quit stealing after i got caught in Spencers, of all places. Slap on the wrist cause I'm white.

Is this bait?

You don't sound white, and if you are, you sound like a race traitor that needs to be necked.

I'm a recovering degenerate. Not bait. Won't give my life's story, though, to avoid attention whore territory.

You still sound like a degenerate. And by posting all of this garbage you are attention whoring.

P-p-pls ask me about my shit life, no one else asks me about it.

pedos are the backbone of Holla Forums

Too late for that.

Go back to baiting at Holla Forums

Schlomo, you aren't white

BTFO.

Get gassed.

>>>/oven/

s-sorry

no

Cmon faggot you can do better than that.

t. reddit refugee and moralfag

GO BACK

Fuck off fat nosed kike.

Don't worry bud, I saved all your images. :^)

2016 sure did a number on american political understanding.

I'm just as willing to derail this thread as you are.
Do you see the cognitive dissonance here?

you Holla Forums fags refuse a powerful ally

GO BACK!

too late

nice try

post crts

kys

>LOOK MARK I POSTED IT AGAIN

That was my fist post in the thread m8.

Funny thing is, you can't even read the name that's visible in the one image.

Uncle, is that you? Like, the attention whore from Holla Forums? Dysomnia? You've posted that station before.

Was cats cradle real?

still out of date photo, red text guy is gonna grill me again

It's that easy.

Pretend both of those are the same filename, I fucked up

saging for off-topic
That was like, two years ago user. But good eye. You should know that I'm no longer the BO of Holla Forums, the current dysomnia just kept my name.

And no, catscradle obviously wasn't real.
>>>/catscradle/

I haet Dysnomia

use a crate or something, i'm scared that monitor is going to fall off

He should try to use tape

fuck off

sometimes being a centrist is okay, not great, but definitely not bad. not all the time just sometimes.

i agree with you in part, on some principle but in some situations i would have to disagree that i concur.

Posting

Why? I can see the screen is fucked as well, better find a replacement for it because that's not just a "loose wire" situation.

i feel you hold a fairly reasonable position but i think that, perhaps, it could be refined somewhat at some point in the future if and when this situations may or may not come up.

sorry if i'm coming across as an extremist here

windowns 8/10………………….

Posting mine

If those situations do occur, a median compromise might be our only approach, perhaps. As for extremist views, i feel that extremism sometimes leads to extremist measures, if appropriated in an extremist circumstance. I think i might have to think about this further.

very funny

You need to make up your mind. You can either suck dicks or you can be a straight man, but you can not be both

i feel you're partly right and some on these points you really get pretty close to the issue at hand. I feel I think I might also think about this further rather so as to act temperately and appropriately.

Yall niggers look poor AF

how you like that monitor configuration? I'm debating between that or 2 larger dualies. any regrets?

Old photo but still same setup

It's very nice. I either do this or I put the two side monitors in portrait which is great for websites. I wasn't so much a fan of having a monitor up top at first, but I keep chat programs there which is very convenient.

It also leaves lots of desk space which is honestly the main selling factor.

I didn't think about chat up top that actually makes alot of sense. or putting performance stats/twitch/capture up there. mm this just got harder

It was a challenge fitting so much autism into one image

that's not autism, that's being straight up retarded.

Are these pictures supposed to be funny?

All the telemetry with none of the features

The first image is a friend's battlestation; he is at work and can't post at this time.

The second image is my own battlestation with a budget mouse :^)

Is your friend leddit?
wew lad

At least it's not win10 levels of telemetry. I think you are still capable of turning it off in 8/8.1, unlike 10.

Having used 7, 8 and 10, 8 is much more like 7 than 10 is. There's no reason to get 10. I should have listened

Nigger I've posted this twice I 3rd times the charm

testament they're all children in undergrad

I dunno. All i know is that he supposedly makes a lot of money.

Nonsense! No telemetry on Win10! Simply put, you give all your data to the CIA as soon as you install it!

Oh, why don't you post your own battlestation then?

try to ignore the mess and the meme mouse

Just install Linux. Why would you trust a company that can't even count?

Jokes on you. I'm lower class.

ok this one will go up for rating.

maximum score 10/10

+ 2 points has modest fashion designer hat
- 5 points has a communist kike hat
+1 point MAGA hat on a china made plastic head -1 point
weeaboo virgin with weeb figures -2 points

expansive pc -5 points (dont give this damn RGB kikes money)
gives a shist and keeps drinking soda on his desk + 1 point
-1 points scared to show us his desktop screen he is ashamed of his weeb icons

expensive microphone (over 10$) - 1 points
4th gen wacom pen tablet +0,5 points
but not a 30$ intuos/bamboo - 2 points
is forced open his case to see the inside of it to feel the wasted money he gave to kikes - 1 points
(((dell))) monitors -1x4 points

gaming keyboard with inbuilt keylogger -2 points

additional light source, actually good idea +2 points
chair seems comfy (dont be greedy on getting comfy chair) +2 point
microsoft xbox - 2 points

high likely wondows 8 or 10 -3 points
clean desk and overall clean room +1 points
headphones holder pinned cheaply to the wall -1

FINAL SCORE: -20.5 points

-2 for viping faggotry
REAL FINAL SCORE: -22.5 points

verdict: -22.5 points is not a bad score but you can do better! stop buying trash you dont need with moms money. i also think you are a shy guy but you can make up for it by drawing shitty pictures no one needs. sell the weeb figures on ebay or bury them in the backyard so your children will not make fun of you when they grow up

You going to rate anymore?

yes ill come back soon

champions is fun. capeshit used to be good

I'm pretty sure I saw those on Holla Forums on the overboard.

Good shit.
I'll be waiting.

found the poorfag

Either you're a red or you have money, pick one

hey guys, rate my setup

h*ck off/tumblrtale

sum fuckin gay shit / aids

Rate mine!

I have this old pic. My rig is much more beefy these days.

shid

No redeeming qualities.

haven't set up the computer desk yet

(max possible points 10/10)

has a book of (((rothbard))) and thinks its cool, lest not pretend you have read that shit anyway -3 points
the nook lies on a fork and a spoon, hmmm… that's actually not bad and good form of healthy disrespect!! +1 points
Witch coffee cup? someone was celebration halloween alone in his room -1
windowns 8 or 10 -2 points
pony faggotry but not as bad as the guy ( ) -5 points

yeti mic +1 if you got that for under 50$ and if you have actually friends you are talking to on the internet!
judging by your halloween loser coffee cup you have any friends even on the internet and judging by the pony faggotry you are insane enough to buy the mic for over 50$
-7 points

cheap ugee monitor, GOOD! + 1 points
but wait what? a (((dell))) monitor????
Oh you know the rule, young man. 1 bad does not make up for 1 good (unless you are a stinky muslim, but stinky muslims are so stinky, they fuck their own sisters and marry their own mothers therefore there never anything good coming out of their shitty cuntries)
previous point for the ugee monitor is now invalid and you get -1 point for the (((dell))) monitor
-1 point for not using the 3rd monitor. why buying it in first place if you only use it twice a year

keyboard and mouse looks overall cheap - probably not suited for FPS games but thats a good thing anyway +2 points
+1 point for glowing in the dark because you can find the keys much easier
-1 points ruins it by putting his keyboard on even more uglier ponies
wooden desk? i like wood, ok +1 point
comfy chair. i can't see it whole but seems legit therefore +1 points

FINAL SCORE: -14 points

Verdict: user I have to tell you as it is, pretending you are talking to people on the internet by posting a turned on microphone will not make you happy and will lead to exponential sadness so you need to stop. You have notepad lying around on your desk which indicates you cant remember things so i assume you are not a light bulb, especially when there is a free notepad program available on your pc (that makes -1 points for blatant stupidity) but even this is not necessarily a bad thing because people with less thoughts do sleep better at night! So you need to see the postive things. You are not that much of a faggot like the guy from the previous rating post ( ) who chews on his pink pencil, yet you need to catch up with his will power, other it can end up really bad and mom will be really sad much more than she already is.

REAL FINAL SCORE: -15 points

green colored plastic Jude on top of his desk -5
had book in his shelf to appear smart, but if you look closer, its boring story books -1 points
+2 comfy chair
+1 clean room
-1 too many childish figures
has no bed and sleeps in his chair, now thats not comfy at all of you ask me… -2 points because only niggers sleep in their chairs
oh man again stinky (((dell))) monitors? -1x3 points
wooden desk and walls, good i like wood +1 points
1 monitor is upside down, perhaps he is a programmer? but he will get no points unless i have seen what he programmed

it seems he is obsessed with this beaten dog with the bloody red lines in the face. Im convinced he is jerking off to it when he is alone and this makes him a faggot like the other guys too. - 5 points
looks like he has a car, muh transport and shiiiiet +1 points but then why does he needs a chinese stink tree called "little trees"? -3 points because i hate stink trees in cars

i see he is valuing the 2nd amendment. its always good to see people walking around with the second amendment in their pockets. (hope its not plastic. I don't trust him because he has a green Jude above of his desk that's why +3 points only, otherwise it would have been +5)
smoking loser -4 points
shitty boring car as desktop background screen -1 points
inbuilt keylogger gaming keyboard -2 points
probably an expensive pc as he has 3 monitors connected to it -2 points

FINAL SCORE: -21 points

Verdict: Your friend needs to clean his desk. He also needs take a walk outside form time to time to restore the carbon dioxide levels in his head. This gun is a good gun in hands of sane people because sane people will only kill niggers and jews with it. But your friend is running in danger to misuse this gun against himself because he has fapped to japanese gay dogs and you know japanse gay dogs can make people insane.

I m sorry i have no much time left because i go sleep soon but your room is nice except of the irritating orange color. Why did you allow your parents to paint your room is such nasty color? -7 points
(((dell))) monitor -1 points
chemistry book? you are building bombs? good thats important knowledge you must be a scholar +1 point
50$ corsair keyboard -1 points
1+ for glowing in the dark
sony headphones lol -1 points not because they are good or bad but because its sony
(((dell))) mouse -1
seems to be a shitty recycled pc from the dump, good! +1 points
a cup with not ponies and witches on it and you are male enough to drink on your desk! +1
-1 for the ugly microsft mouse pad
white tape to fix your cable shit? WOW good! as expected from a scholar

FINAL SCORE: -8 points

I'm surprised. You did well and you have a good pc. -1 because you are too lazy to remove the plastic foil form your monitor but + 1 for the wooden desk and i like wood. Not bad keep up the speed and ask your mom to repaint the room in white. If you grow up you can become a top scholar and a real suicide bomber - and I always say: follow your dreams

REAL FINAL SCORE: -8 points

Good taste, looks comfy. Where did you get the P3 poster by the way?

YAMEROOOO

here your homes:
>>>/4chan/
>>>/christian/
>>>/cuteboys/

drunk ordered it months ago. Probably from aliexpress but I have no idea. I find a lot of shit in my mailbox I have no memory of buying.

How is his pony faggotry not as bad mine? He has a fucking bodypillow.
Actually if you don't mind I'd appreciate if you rated mine, user.

Belongs in the bog/10

short answers -20
bad spacing -15
pinktext -30
greentext that doesnt fit -30
spoilering irrelevant stuff -20
didnt rate two of them out of 10 - 20

terrible rating, leave it to the professional rater

-135/10

wanting to use ign rating system

what is that cat head thing?

Rate :^)

I'll do it tomorrow. I really need to sleep now

Laptop edition?
Laptop edition.

are you that faggot that makes those gay podcasts in /pone/?

nailclippers and yoghurt

I like to keep things within my reach

It's a smol plush thing I bought in the wretched hell that is Canada. But it looked so smug so I had to have it.

In the process of remodeling. Here's a 3 month old photo.

+1 jej.
I like the review.
Screencapped forever

Looks good but work on your sega collection

It's funny because the Dell monitor was $30 and the Ugee was $350 because it is also a drawing tablet

Trust me, I am. Been getting in tons of Sega Saturn imports for super cheap.

Slayers Royal was pretty fun for turn based and the last time I looked it was still fairly cheap. If you like the anime that is just a bonus. I never got through the second one but I think that might have been a time issue. Most of the best games are treated like they are rare. Don't fall for it.

How about getting a disc only T
After Burner 2 for $5?

I don't give a fuck other than I need a new camera

what raifu you got up there, user

please don't be a nugget

So Holla Forums Holla Forums is actually a bunch of niggers, spics, faggots and larpers. Glad I never took this place seriously.

Its a chink killing type 38 carbine. I should get the meme machine in a photo one day.

If you can get them that way that is even better. No collector fag is going to want just the CD so that should save you from the faggots running up the prices on everything.

nice taste. arisakas are bretty interesting rifles. I'd like to get my hands on the paratrooper break down model of the type 99.

5 year old photo because nothing has changed.

Why would you ever take this place seriously?

They're alright rifles, god forbid you break it given they're all handfitted rifles and parts for normal Arisaka's are rare enough as is. Dunno if I'd ever sell the one I got.

Playing in the dark? I like backlit keyboards and I know looking at a screen in the dark is bad for my eyes, but I fucking hate sunlight. Probably a consequence of living in an area that is pretty much winter all year.

serious business for serious men

Stephen Paddock posting from the grave. Why did you do it?

3rd is the only one that doesn't seen to hoity toity. I don't give a fuck what people say, I love brick walls

Do your worst, Holla Forumsirgins.

Looks cozy.

That lightbox thing in the wall is comfy as fuck.

WOP

Lucas Raymond Pirrello?

Renting a room.
What are you talking about, this wallpaper is great. unless your talking about the white paint on the wall, then I really have no idea what you're talking about.
So what if I want to have a video chat with my mom every once in a while?
?
I don't need to know what time it is. I only need to know when to wake up. I use that counter space for books, so the clock kind of gets in the way. I need to get rid of it anyways since I use my phone as a alarm clock as well as using the clock.
Fuck you it's a great color and the blanket is smooth as hell and comfy.

Shit photography but I can't be fucked retaking it.
Just built the computer, finally have something to actually play games on.

Does someone have the drawing of this?

kek

That plastic cup has lasted me since the 90s, you take that back.
And my mousepad was free, I'm not buying a new one for a while.

Stay off of instagram Lucas, I'm getting second hand cancer just from stalking you.

Old but I can't be fucked taking a new one. Only thing that has changed is I have more plastic butts.

Jesus christ user, get some taste

Are you saying that he should have three?

Jokes on you, I'm not even American.

i'm not a nigger btw

Show us your arms then.

Then fucking act like it

What the fuck is that thing under the desk, is it spare parts or something? Or is it just a "desk"?

Also
I could probably point out more but I'm too retarded.

That's exactly what a dumb nigger would say if he thought he was clever.

You are a nigger
MY nigger

Eh, no need to take new pictures if there's no change

'straya, fuck yeh.

In my defense the headphones were given to me, my mouse leaves marks on my desk and the TV is at the right angle for my bed.

Feel free to leave and hang yourself anytime.

You can rate it if you want

Slav/10

5/10
Shit poster and granny's wallpaper but overall okay.
Your racing wheel is shit, does it even have FFB?

8/10 subwoofer not on the floor

>

Are those a problem?

Notable things. Now I'll do yours.

5/10 i like your nightstand

It doesn't have a FFB and rotate angle is only 180 degrees, but I'm not a big fan of racing games except ETS2.

what a gouf

what a gouf

Why does you joystick look like black cock?

I wish I had a place to set up, I move so often Im considering just keeping the pc plus one screen, everything else is dead weight

I've played 80s arcade machines with a better setup than that.
But that's okay user, you'll git gud one day.

rate

wheres my fucking ponecast for last sunday you nigger

Get Laptop in such case. You will need to put money into it but you will easily be able to transport it, including work.
I highly recommend getting one with good keyboard and 1920x1080 screen at least, no matter what specs you can buy. I also highly recommend starting to browse second hand sites as it will be a lot cheaper.

They are connected and that mic cost whopping 15 dollars.

Trash.

low T faggot confirmed

(max. possible score 10/10)

2 pony mouse pads while having only 1 mouse, a sign of illogical mindset -2 points
massive pony faggorty -1 points for each small pony and -2 points for the big posters
= -9 +(-)4 = -13 points
the pony posters are actually well drawn and good balanced. this still makes you a faggot, but a faggot with sense +0.5 points
crap pc from 2007, not bad. you know how to maintain hardware +2 points
is this an old (((dell))) monitor on the left? -1 points and as a penalty no points for the other monitor

awesome HD camera for under 100$ +1 points
but what can a ponyfaggot record with an HD camera? -2 points for grotesque film material nobody wants to see
shows us his shameful ponies but is too shy to show us his desktop icons. -1 points

keyboard and mouse are speakers and headphones are 10$ ware

trash and trash bags under the desk, now you know why people tell you to take a shower. clean the room from trash and take a shower -3 points

quake wallpaper +1 points
watching bane movie on google/youtube -2 points
comfy chair +2 points

FINAL SCORE: -14 points

Verdict: There is a lot of clashes going on in your head. This is a sign supernatural powers have chosen you for something greater in future. Perhaps you will become a great child molester but don't be sad if it will not work out as you wanted it to be. I think the main reason why you are shy, is the lack of hygiene. To open up yourself a bit you need to throw away the trash form under your desk and stop accumulating new one. Always keep in mind to wash your hands at least once every two days - not for yourself but for other people. Anyway, your egoism is still something you need to work on: When I was young, my mom always told me people like egoists with dignity. I know it was a lie but nevertheless I constantly worked on it and improved my egoism to a fully new level. I think you can do too!

Oh is this a ps2 adapter? Always good to have one or two of this lying around in the room, knowing you will never use them +1 points

REAL FINAL SCORE: -13 points

nice to see some progress being done, but damn that's slow

(max possible score 10/10)

big american flag hanging in the room. hey don't you know blue white red colored flags are a slave flags of the anglo kike bakers? -2 point
but you purposefully took the photo without showing all of the stars, thats a good level of discrimination against shitty states like new york city and washigton dc and calefornia! +1 points

xbox microsoft -1 points
red ps4 controller -1 points
comfy old chair, cant fully see it but it looks ok +1 points

call of duty black ops? i personally think MW2 (multilayer) was the only good cod but people have different tastes and different opinions +0.25 points

HAHAHHAHAHA crayons in a glass lol you are a faggot -1 points
SMG955U: googled this one up Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus . Are you crazy user? They sold a 800$ smartphone worth less than 60$. They have literally scammed you. Now you have a google track device that is recording everything you said and converts it into text through the siri-like program and send it to google (even if you turn the phone off)
to store it for eternity. but at least its not an ipho… holy shit is that an ipad? user, wha… what are you doing….. -10 points

glass on the desk. good! isnt scared to spill a little water here and there +1 point
wooden desk, i like wood. + 1 points
not (((dell))) monitor + 1 points
windows 8/10 -2 points
windows button on the bottom left corner +1 points
google chrome….. -1 point and a slap for misbehavior

captain sweden. -1 points

shows his desktop shortcut icons: Alpha male-A! as expected from a real american +1 points
war thunder - worst CEO and most miserable mismanagement of a good game even. i know it sounds difficult but you need to uninstall that shit -1 points
discord, twitter, facebook. -1 points

useless american college certificate: sorry mate but american college was rendered useless by jews. american certificates are 1 step above pakistans certificates. the conformation is you bought an pocked spyware tool worth less than 60 and you payed 800$ for it. -1points

the bible. be careful user, christianity is a jewish sub-sect based on reform yids and messianic radical moral cuckery. always try to use your own head instead of donating money to pederasts and yids hanging from a stick -1 points

white tower with window. good color choice! + 2 points

keyboard and mouse under 10$ + 2 points

FINAL SCORE: points -11.75 points'''

verdict: You are a good guy and you are reckless but you sometimes overdo it. You also have a strong weakness for ponzi scam systems, this is really important, user - you need to admit your weakness to yourself and stop falling for the same patterns over and over again by actively working against it.
I'll just give you an example: When I was graduating from school I and my friend wanted to build some muscles, but the body building industry is a ponzi scheme. So I simply bought the cheapest dumbbells I can find on ebay and additionally i got a bench press for cheap. I wasnt greedy on the weights and and i got a a really good 30 kg west with weights attachable to it. My friend oppositely went to a local gym and decided he wants to exercise "professional" by paying 150$ the month + expensive supplements. I exercised at home whenever I want and I never skipped training. To be able to make pull ups I simply got a metal pipe from the basement of my dad and I fixed it somehow to the wall. I kept exercising everyday and at first I lost fat only but after 6 months I started to grow some little muscles. My friend on the other side kept skipping his 150$/month gym. After 6 months he then saw my results and he was demoralized so quit the gym entirely. He still was forced to continue paying 150$ for the gym because of the 1 years contract and non of the expensive, magical supplements have helped him at all. I on the other side got a fair trade of approximately 300$ on all of my equipment and got beach results without filling the pockets of ponzi scheme jews
What I want to say is at the current situation you are not the one who is holding the American flag, the american flag is holding you and this is why you flee into playing computer games on your xbox. Your life will not be better if you buy a 800$ scamphone and 600$ scampad and finally it will just lie around in your room next to the useless certificate. You need to stop fleeing and do something. It wont be easy but if you continue what you are doing now you will high likely end up like my imaginary friend who payed over 1500$ for the gym wit no results

is this a fucking obiwan kenobi star wars book on your bible? -1 points

REAL 'FINAL SCORE: points -12.75 points'''

And being neat and clean a bad thing how?

Nice amount of bookspace you have there user. Personally I can fit the bible, a few cook books and 'the myth of the twentieth century' on a single shelf and that is enough for me. Quite a scholarly setup you have on the other hand. I reckon you would easily fit many heavy volumes of the talmud and the torah upon those shelves alongside those fantasy books (if that's what they are) if you were so inclined. Would those be math textbooks on the right hand side by any chance?

I'll give you a tentative 5/10.

Battlestation thread is code for b8 thread.

hours outside 1/24

Who? I'm not your boyfriend, faggot.

Is that a drawing tablet ? I bet you spend your days drawing and selling furry porn, not jelly

Nani? It's a 3 bedroom house.

It's pretty comfy.

Your room looks staged. Show me you actually live and I'll rate that.

It's a reddit meme.
I've seen retards who need backlit keyboards on notebooks because the screen illuminating the keys in the dark isn't enough though.

Stop with this shitty meme, there's nothing about that pic that makes me think "comfy", it's a stupid subjective term. Also, there's nothing remarkable about your set, frog-user.

Yeah, real comfy with your cum rag next to your tea and dirty pillow while it's reminding you of what France used to be before communism, your feet on a cold non-carpeted floor, tangles of wire, I could go on if you took more pictures but please refrain from doing so.

That's expresso coffee…
And that's not a pillow, it's an electrically warmed water pillow, to keep wrists and fingers warm since my room is chilly at times.

learn to spell nigger.

it's espresso, you slunt

Also i just noticed the "cum rag" you talk about is my glasses-cleaning static rag.

Now you're just being picky cause you were proven wrong :^)

Do you understand what ID's are? I just came in here to correct you.

r8 my normalfag setup

It's like beer without hops, they're necessary in a different sense now.

WROOOOOOONG
Hops in beer are where the xenoestrogens that ruin beer come from and are detrimental to alcohol as a whole. Mousepads are 100% unnecessary with modern mice and lasers actually track better on hard surfaces.

is it that detrimental though? i prefer using one on my desk because I feel the mouse moves more smoothly on it than the desk itself

If you knew the first thing about first person shooters you would know its recommended to have a low sensitivity so that 1 360 degree turn is moving from one end of the mousepad to the other
That way you have a frame of reference and muscle memory of what boundaries you're moving the mouse in to shoot
Faggot

Are you that same anti-beerfag from the other thread? What are you doing here?

That's the dumbest reason I've ever seen for being retarded. 0/10 go back to your counter-strike server and buy some textures.

Laser is optimized for hard/flat surface, not "microscopic bumps on foam".

Get a beer without hops and you'll have a good beer. Hops give you a dose of estrogen. Do you think it's just a coincidence shitty IPAs and meme microbrews are connected to soyed up limp wristed homos?

Mouse pads can be necessary depending on the surface and smoothness of your desk. If the surface is too reflective or too translucent (as with a metal or glass desk) then the optical mouse won't work at all on it. If the surface is uneven or damaged than the mouse won't glide properly.

Also, the mouse will damage the surface its on. Just look at the white spot on the mouse pad in that image . That same damage would be on the desk if he wasn't using a pad.

Are you just acting retarded or are you that mental patient who shot up that church
This is literally the most fundamental thing about mouse aim

What are you even talking about?

>>>/out/

We get it, you suck shit at games and need low DPI to control your autistic spazzing with the mouse and hit a target at all.

You must have an IQ over 60 to post on this site.

Absolute shitter detected, fuck off back to CS:GO retard and enjoy not even being able to trap anyone with the sniper rifle.

needs more Holla Forums

high DPI for your weak arms, using the movement of a twitching corpse to aim

Depends on the Hops and other ingredients. I've had solid beers with and without them. The limp wristed fags exist in every community. 0 correlation.

People who use high DPI cannot provide an argument other than "G-go play CS:GO!"
Don't worry guys, one day you'll get a kill in quake
Protip: Google literally any professional players DPI in any FPS.

I aint about this life buddies. When did it all go so wrong?

Nobody gives a fuck what irrelevant faggots in "pro gayming" claim is "pro tactics". They're the type that piss in bottles, screech, and punch holes in walls because someone moused better than them.

jews and cucks

I asked when, not why.

whatever you say, corpse-wrists

When the jews and cucks arrived.

Thanks user. I had fun reading that.

I hope you do more since it's pretty fucking entertaining reading your reviews. do you review peoples shit for a living?

What a pain in the ass.

More Holla Forums you say?
Planning on buying two monitor arm mounts and moving the monitors towards the center

How's that back pain user?

Its only been a month since getting the speaker so not bad yet

Hello uncle Holla Forums. Clean it up a bit, shove the random stuff in a draw, and spend some money later on something physically white to go next to your figures.

Such as 40k figures, not your moms dildo. Show me your progress.

as much as I think you're an autistic faggot, beer is a shit drink period and I have to respect that you point it out

You're too right on both counts. I really want a Kriegsmarine flag and a gun mostly likely a shotgun first then move on to handguns and finally rifles.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a chair that isn't a dx racer meme?

Get a little desk flag or desk eagle. Something for your pens to go in too, like an authentic stein-mug.

I would like to have some desk flags but I can't really find any NSDAP, Imperial Japan, or Kingdom of Italy flags that are smaller than 6 inches in width.

I just finished moving my room around, am I too late to be judged by you faggots?

I like the little drawing corner you got there

Good point. I miss when it was just us and white americans shitposting at each other in real life. Innocent times.

When you can't 14/88, try to 1776.

It's not crap, but your fake hat is missing some key features.

Go home Frasier.

not mold just dust inside the camera

they're all good tbh

this smh

Yeah man, I also like to desperately emulate my emotionally-distant father in a desperate bid to win his appreciation and have him acknowledge me as a man. Hey, has that ill-thought out beard of yours grown-in yet? Or did you decide to hastily shave it off after one of the guys down at the last Young Republican meets suggested you look less "Gavin McInnes" and more "nu-male"? Also, I'm sure that suit of yours looks just great on you and the reason girls laugh is purely because they're intimidated.

who hurt you user

Jokes on you, I don't even know my father.

This was pretty funny observation, until it devolved into a really sad, depressing projection.

You ever have a bad IPA? If you can down one you're the kind of person who can tolerate drinking smelly armpit.

cleaned it up for you doc, the portapros are just a backup until I fix mt ath701s

post your drawings, fag

nice tree

Why delete your beautiful rendition of Yggdrasil?

Wanted to replace it, it was blurry as fug

Mind if I give it a save? Polite sage for off topic

sure user, experience the joy of landscapes

Depends on the desk really. I have a nice glossy hardwood desk and there's no need for a mousepad at all, though I did get one of the $1 memepads back when that was a thing. It faded and fell apart pretty quickly, into the trash it went.

HighTreason, is that you?

Centrists are by far the worst and most traitorous people on the planet. They are the first to go.

what's up with that african tribal shit in the first pic?

so this is what true ascension looks like

Yeah, but most backlit keyboards are complete shit for that.
Only omron(romer g, and creative sound although creative has some underglow, still better than cherry mx with backlight)/steelseries switches provide accurate and pleasant backlighting for night time. But the steelseries ones are made by chinks at kalih, the creative sound ones leak a ton of light because white backdrop, so if you really need an accurate backlight keyboard, logitech is your only option.
The others are just fucking flashy.

rate my cool gaming shitup

excuse for messy