Watch_Dogs

If for some reason you never pirated it but want to play it, Watch_Dogs is "free" on uplay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qP37lx_kCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks.

back to cuckchan with you

oh

You know, I'm honestly not even interested in this for free, even though I already have Uplay. What's the point in playing a shit game?

Eh. I'll take it. Why the hell not. I'd at least like to see first hand how shitty it is.

I think it's more for people that already have Uplay on their device

Basically the plan for me. It has some unique gimmicks, might as well see them.

The best parts of the game are the stealth segments and the "multiplayer". That is it. Now I really wish they scrap any possibility of making W_D 3, and transfer all of the gameplay mechanics into a new Splinter Cell game.

don't waste your time, if you want to play watch dogs just pirate the second one, it at least has some semblance of being a good game.

DO NOT waste your time downloading this piece of shit, if only for the sole reason that it has HORRID, HORRID, GODAWFUL mouse acceleration built into it. Gunplay is nearly impossible and simply walking around is a pain in the ass, it's also optimized like complete shit. I will reiterate, do NOT waste your time with this pile of dogshit, do not even pirate it. There are ""fixes"" online that do jack shit to help anything, don't listen to that shit either.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qP37lx_kCg

why is he killing his guys?

Why would you want either on your harddrive?

There are retarded conspiracy theorists on both ends of the spectrum, they both deserve to be shot.

Also the "white" guy is literally a fucking jew when his mask comes off.

The first one was more fun than GTA and had a few more interesting missions.

The gameplay is much better than GTA, you can do more in Watch Dogs.

cuck drops le (1) argument

GTFO

Really?

Come on, W_D1 was Ubisoft at the worst. The game was Anonymousse Creed.

I pirated it once. It was as terrible as every game of this kind ever.

wew

The fact that people almost unanimously shit on uplay while nu-Holla Forums is in the state where steamfags can openly tell the world about their dick sucking habit really shows how this place is reddit with leftovers of stale chan culture.
Except for the lack of any good game other than a handful of pre-2007 ubisoft titles uplay is a much more consumer friendly service than steam and they don't pull off half of the shit valve does, such as the communist market.

I could have downloaded this game for "free" at any time and I still don't want it.

No I don't.

That must have been extremely painful

Please jump into your nearest oven you contrarian fuckwit
It's been ruined since the early 90's you utter spastic, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about and just repeat shit you see here like an autistic parrot

Is that supposed to be PayDay 2?

Here you go, to satisfy your autism.

Yes.

The one time the spoiler was actually justifiable

Dodge wogs

what the flying fuck. nudev purge when?

Never played the second one but the first one was okay. Aiden Pearce was a okay dude. But the writing was bad, he was angry for no reason at his friend and shit.

What a coincidence.

Shame the second game did gameplay mechanics better but the story was unbelievably worse than the first