Is AC O worth buying?

I know I am supposed to hate Ubisoft but I have been told that this is the best AC game in the series and its worth 60$. I am getting the PS4 version, is it worth 60$?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoolandhismoney.com/06-FM/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

No

No

##WE##

WAS

KANGZ

how about instead of asking random strangers on the internet what you should think and value, you take your interests into your own hand and judge things based upon it's merits via trying before you buying

Egyptians aren't niggers, retard.

They arent white either, dipshit

When did I say they were?

ignore the trolls OP, it's a great game if you like action and egypt

WE

NIgger you better be joking.

I can't believe I have to defend this garbage.

Someone already spouted that meme it you illiterate troglodyte.

If you want to play it, buy it used.

I got it because I'm weak. It's not worth anything.

Doesnt mean i cant mock the op some more

You know what, if you want to buy the game, go for it. Buy it, play it, and tell us how bad it is. If you want my advice, then I would recommend waiting roughly two weeks before you buy it. If you want anyone else's advice here on Holla Forums, they'll tell you to pirate it and/or stop acting like a massive faggot.

Whatever you do, just be smart about it. I doubt this game is worth the $60, but it's your money to waste. Wait for a pirated version, wait for a playthrough or streamer, or just ask your friend who just happens to buy it before you. The game will still be there in a couple weeks.

No

By Ubisoft.
You've been told that by Ubisoft.

kill yourself, thats worthy

SHHHIIEEEETTTT

No because it's not Assassin's Creed 2.

You should buy The Fool and his Money instead. It's only $40.
thefoolandhismoney.com/06-FM/index.htm

You gave me cancer, go kill yourself, you fucking prick.

Fuck off.

Yes, but Holla Forums is just contrarian. By buying you are also increasing the chances for a new AC, hopefully just as fun.

I too heard it was like a return to Black Flag tiers of fun by a few friends, too bad you gotta dig through 100 levels of DRM to play the game.