Nioh Launch

Since Nioh is Launching on Steam in 3 hours, I wanted to inform any buy fags that they can get it for $32. If you use Greenmangaming and get a discount voucher. You need to make an account first and go to VIP in order to get the voucher.

It's up for 10 days so there is plenty of time to see if the port is shit or not.
Call me a shill if you want, but your welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/nioh-complete-edition-free-download.html
systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
mgnet.me/cRuD8E8
mgnet.me/cRuD9DZ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EkWR5nMXYdf5ZiE3RKpSdKt7Wdc-Aepq
mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=http://nyaa.tracker.wf:7777/announce&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:7777/announce&tr=http://tracker.anirena.com:80/announce&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
steamcommunity.com/app/551730/discussions/0/133260492053823486/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5477373
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
steamcommunity.com/app/485510/discussions/0/1482109512304010747/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea I picked mine up today
actually cheaper than I thought it be given its the game + all the console DLC

I'd rather wait a week until all about the port is made clear, then make a purchase that would actually go to the devs. Pretty sure resellers work on dirty money.

user, if you actually want to give developers money you can buy for full price. What the point of cucking for $32? Either pay full price to support developers, or pirate if you're a cunt anyway.

user, if you actually want to give developers money you can buy for full price. What the point of cucking for $32? Either pay full price to support developers, or pirate if you're a cunt anyway.

Pretty much this.
Selling released games at a lower price to everybody else reeks of fraud of some form or another. 20$ is solid money, but buying it from these sites makes me feel scummy.
GOG/Steam or bust.

I don't trust KT with PC ports enough to buy it at launch with or without a big discount. I'm just gonna wait to see if the port is good and then I'll buy it next time it's on sale.

It probably going to melt your CPU. The company makes good games but shit PC ports. Also their is no reason why this game ought to require a minimum GTX 780 or AMD R9 280 & 80 GB available space. Mother fucking game developers need to start optimizing there shit man. Nioh is a fun game but holly shit the increased tech requirements should have stopped back in 2011.

there*

I actually agree with sentiment. If the whole argument buyfags use is because they want to support the developers, what's the point in buying from shady key resellers? Why give these shady kikes money when you might as well just pirate it? Why buy during sales? Once again pirates will always win.

GMG isn't a key reseller. They buy their keys from the publishers.

Here's a video of performance for PC

So here's how key re-sellers work, using a $50 game as an example: Key re-seller buys bulk keys, taking advantage of regional pricing, so they may pay the equivalent of $20 for that $50 game. Steam takes a 30% cut, so the developer gets $14. The re-seller then sells the key to you for $40, pocketing the extra $10. But what happens if you waited for the game to go on sale for $40? Steam takes a 30% cut, leaving the developer with $28, and you got the game for the same $40 you would have spent at the key re-seller.

If you want to support the developers, pirate it at release and wait for a sale. Supporting key re-sellers is the most jewish shit you could possibly do, and actually harms the industry since money is lost on these sales.

That's actually not true. GMG has been caught selling grey market keys, and have have several instances where keys were revoked by publishers. From GMG themselves, they claim they "source keys responsibly". This does not mean they always buy them directly from publishers.

God damn calm your ass down.

Is there something on-site or off-site that can confirm this?
I've never bought keys before, I should be able to "redeem" it on steam, I assume?

NO MOUSE CONTROL NO BUY!

Yeah why would anyone want support for the objectively superior control option?

What are you, 12?

HA HA HA

Because it doesn't translate well if it was built around a completely different set of controls.
It's like preferring dubs over subs because it's "a clearly superior experience to experience shows in your native language". Yea, no shit genius. That's not the point.

This is the worst analogy I've ever read on this board.

The controller is just an interface. You're not missing out on some deeper meaning or context by moving the camera around with a mouse instead of a shitty analog stick.

PC Musdard rice loyalists are literally the rick and morty fans of video games

this is true

To be fair

Get more IQ.

Or you can just pirate it(since no denuvo, meaning day one crack), then buy it if you consider it a worthy purchase.

i fak your mom

I want the moth girl spirit

Well maybe I should elaborate more:

WHERE IS MUH CRACK??
i really want to buy it but dont know if my potato can run it

Was it actually good? I haven't really been paying attention. I have just heard mention of it being repetitive and (iirc) grindy.

CRACK WHEN

He's pretty worthless.

I can't enjoy games unless I can self-insert and playing as dudebro mcwhiteboy makes it really hard for me to do that, is there a way to play as another character in this game

gmg is a legit retailer, not a reseller. there's plenty of info on this if you google it

It's great, but can certainly be called repetitive given how they added a few more difficulty levels.

my god, this has never been more true.

Depends on how they do it. Monster hunter had repitition and grind, but it still managed to be engaging,

GAME HAS BEEN CRACKED

Link?

No, that's not the case. They've admitted that they purchase keys from publishers when they can, but otherwise they source their keys responsibly. Go ask CDPROJEKT how "legit" GMG is when they got caught selling grey market keys. Buy from them if you want, but don't pretend you give a shit about where that money is going.

pls share
I'll trade you renamon lewds

igg's page is up, but no links yet.

i'm also retarded for not linking it
igg-games.com/nioh-complete-edition-free-download.html

The ideal solution would be to stop being a nigger. Beyond that, you're on your own.

you have a heart of gold. don't let them take it from you.

CODEX already cracked this game. Is it even worth the pirate? Looks like another shitty DS clone.

Do you want to play a competent nip themed DS clone?

You have more variety then DS, or so I've heard

Actual gameplay is good and isn't grindy. Gathering smithing texts, forging ingredients, special kabutos, and trying to find/forge, reforge, and soul match your perfect set of divine or ethereal equipment for your perfect build is grindy as shit. But none of that is required to actually play or beat the game or to enjoy it.

I wish I had a PC decent enough to run this, alas I'll have to wait for my paycheck.

Hurrp durrp

Its even better.

Its like Way of the Samurai meets Dark Souls. If you miss this game you're an idiot.

The PS4 is officially back to being the bloodborne machine.

How is the multiplayer done in this game? I'm interested in trying with a friend once the steamworks fix comes around. I read up on it, and i'm still clueless, and this is coming from someone who has played multiplayer in souls games.

Its a singleplayer game, user.

Co-op multiplayer where you call in a friend or random person to play a mission. There is also a pvp mode that's basically a 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 timed deathmatch mode. It's nothing like in the Souls games.

Thanks for waking me up, user.

They ran out of codes. Luckily I have .hack// to play until they restock.

Just pirate it you fucking faggot. You normalfags make me sick.

GMG always do that when they have a deal that's actually worth using their crappy site for.

Also "bloodstains" summon a vengeful spirit with the same gear/level of the player that died there who fights you. You can get some gear from killing them.

Who cares, cheaper game, money for nothing.

You weren't being a gigakike user. You were funding a gigakike.

its in some ways its better then Dark Souls tbh, at least in terms of combat.

and these said missions are part of the "main game", or just completely different things?

That would basically be the worst case scenario. Sometimes key sellers do deal directly with the publishers, otherwise it's often grey market bullshit. If you have to play the game right now, the best option is always going to be piracy, and then buy it on sale when it reaches your preferred price threshold. Hell, the developers of Darkwood put up a patched version of their game on TPB specifically because they preferred the pirate > buy later if you want to approach versus funding key reselling kikes.

It's not. Still good though.

user the Onimusha, Bloodborne and Ninja Gaiden Black. While the boss, monster and level designs are not as interesting, its still debatable true to say the combat systems are better on account of them being more robust. Just Style switching alone adds for a level of sophistication that dark souls lacks on a mechanical level.

I have a GT440 should i even bother with the PC version

This looks like repetitive garbage.

Not even worth the pirate.

That's not hard to do after the shitshow that was 2 and 3.

So what kind of builds are there in this? Are archers or mages an option? Does armor matter and if so can i go super heavy tank?

I had a grudge against this boss. I made it my mission to master him and help as many people as possible kill him. I did it via building around dealing fire damage, and a hell of a lot of it.

Tip for newcomers: make sure all three torches in the level are lit before you fight him, as they auto-kill the first wave of the mini blobs that enter the fight. Then you can use them to set your weapon on fire temporarily to deal more damage to him, or you can leave them lit so they auto-kill the second wave of blobs.

You're a shill. I'm pirating the game for free and there's nothing you can do about it

I'll buy the PS4 version in that case then

If you're going to buy ps4 version, you will also have to buy all dlcs separately, don't you?

So is it a good port?

The music in those first two videos aren't from the game (unless it was in the DLC, which I haven't played). The combat has a lot of depth and complexity to it but simply watching someone who has a solid grasp on it doesn't really convey what is going on. Ki bursting, stance switching, weapon switching, and activating various combos is something that takes a while to explain and understand. Watching them being executed just looks easy, but it isn't.

Can't call a port without mouse support perfect.

How's the performance on medium spec PCs?

kek you fucking casual faggot

I thought they were all free

That is even worse.

What the fuck is this? Since when are there faggots whining about key resellers on Holla Forums? Go back to Reddit. You pirate if you can, if you can't (because you want online features) you buy it as cheap as possible to spend less money, you don't fucking buy it at a higher price to support a trash company like KT.

I'm pretty sure you can get Nioh Complete Edition for PS4 as well, which will have all the DLC just like PC.

Is it supposed to be this cheap? Do they somehow know that I have the game on PS4 or something? It's the equivalent of $25, that seems way too good a price for something that's come out this year.

What is that, Russian Rubles? I'd say take advantage of the low price before they fix it.

No, if it were russian rubles, it would be equivalent of 5 dollars, not 25. On ps4 it costs around 4900 rubles, isn't it?

PC Complete Edition is $50, PS4 Complete Edition digital download appears to be $60, so getting it for the equivalent of $25 does seem like an error.

South African Rands.

How's you're not dead yet from hands of nigger nationalists, if you're not a nigger yourself?

I have nothing against key resellers. It's the faggotry of buyfags' retarded logic that they have to spend something on the videogame to help the developers and then piss away the money on a comepletely unrelated third party seller. If you are going to be faggot and spend money at least be consistent in your fucking reasoning.

Firstly, because we don't have niggers, only kaffers. The difference is that instead of being bigger, stronger and dumber than whites they're smaller, weaker and dumber. Also being very careful and having a loaded gun at all times.

So far I see a couple of negative Steam reviews mentioning the game doesn't support ultrawide resolutions, has trouble staying in fullscreen, and has stuttering. A small sample size still but something to look at.

Only stronger than liberal soyboys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FAGGOT

Is SEGA the only Japanese company out there that is competent with their PC ports?

Heh.

what about piratan?

That's denuvo's failure rather than Sega's though. user might be refering to the competency of the port's performance rather than the competency of the complanie's action. Not defending Sega, just clarifying.

i guess ill stop my download

user Sonic Mania was fucking online only at launch due to their denuvo fuckup. They patched that, but they still haven't removed denuvo. They aren't competent at all, they're just as shit as every other publisher.

You're a fucking dope and must have just gotten a PC, why would you ever buy anything from Steam directly?

user, its stutters on GTX1080 for people.

There's apparently a launcher to edit the resolution

why cant nips into pc games

fuck that fanboy apologia shit,there have been and are plenty of examples why Denuvo is a waste of everyone's time and money and yet Sega went ahead and delayed another game just so they can add it

Gaming PC is a luxury there apparently.

wouldnt they be considered a luxury here too? are pc part prices in japan super inflated?

certainly sounds familiar

Yeah, this is Dark Souls 1 of 2017. So much dark souls, even has dark souls problems.

Hey, Recently installed the game to my one of my drves, got it unpacked and everything but when I launch it, the game tells me I don't have enough disk space to continue? I have about 200 gbs free. Anyone know what could be up?

Do not bully Japan their electical plugs don't even have proper grounding and need shitty hacks if they want it. They probably don't care much for beefy computers

That's retarded.

Indeed, especially since it means you can only have a single grounded appliance per socket panel. And it just looks plain ugly. That's why console gaming is probably much bigger over there. Less of a pain in the ass and I've heard some horror stories of appliance that were not properly secured to ground over there explode during lightning storms

High living cost and the need to put more money into savings than in the west made it a luxury.

My bad, I didn't pay attention to the whole thing and thought denuvo was their only fuck up didn't know they also fucking added always online bullshit too. Again I'm wasn't defending Sega's action to add denuvo, but I was uninformed about the extent of Sega's sleazyness and I was just trying to clarify another user's post.

Sega seems to be the only nip company that knows how to make PC games.

Koei Tecmo make really good games but can't into PC optimization if their lives depended on it. Every port is riddled with issues that they never ever fix. The worst part is they have loyal fan's who do nothing but lurk forums to defend these often broken ports.

Dark Souls at least ran properly. 30fps & 720p was shit but it at least worked and was at parity with the consul version. Mark my word based on the track record Koei will never fix this game even if it doesn't run on the majority of recommended hardware.

retards and steamfags
Also computers have more value and use than vidya so comparing prices and spending between the two isn't really right. Be smart and research a little and getting a decent pc isn't hard at all. Although I do tend to play older games only so cutting edge performance is not as important to me.

SErvice GAmes is a Jewish Company from Hawaii m8

Also, they were publishing PC games even during their height in the console market

why do they need to save more?

Hence why i'm asking no reason to buy a game and later cry that it won't run on my heater

Just finished London, works like a charm on High graphics, Med shadows, 60 fps, and whatever those other two checkboxes do that aren't motion blur, on borderless 1280x720, on a x4 840/1050gtx ti.
Didn't know the expansions allowed you to choose the new weapon types on new game. I'm looking forward to breeze through early game now that I know of Flurry and Carnage Talismans.
Also, for new players, I suggest you choose Isonade (sharkbro) as your first spirit.

yeah, who would use a keyboard? shits really outdated.

Then pirate it to try it out first to see if you can get 60 fps, don't waste money on a port that isn't optimized, especially if KT decides to just fuck off and leave it broken.

Economy has really gone to shit over there, it is just not as apparent in the west; because they know how to survive by scrimping and saving and because there are no NEETbux, welfare, or food coupon over there. If you save your money smart enough, you will have your savings, your living costs, your rent/instalments pays, and some small leftover money for leisure.

Unresponsive controls and runs like shit.
Well no problem I guess I just refund and pirate.

What retarded nip thought it was a good idea to hide settings in launcher and to not have the launcher start first when you open the game. Other than that game runs perfect at max. I just hope the weapon variety is good. Liking the axe so far.

Who'd have thunk, going to pirate it when/if performance gets fixed.

I won't be playing this for about a month, have other games to finish first. So hopefully any major issues will be patched out by then. Excited to give it another try, even if the alphas and betas didn't do anything for me.

If this game even manages to run for several hours without CTD and some decent settings turned up, I'll be happy. You've all become a bunch of whiny faggot ass redditors.

Do you even REMEMBER the clusterfuck that was XCOM 2's launch?

Would like to point out how you're being a gigantic faggot, but I'll just say, Kill yourself.

Bad ports and optimization is the worst thing for me. I cannot stand it and as this is a Jap game, you're near guaranteed for it to be a mess of code.

No, you kill yourself you fucking bowl of malaria. Nigger, note that I didn't imply to buy the game. Pirate it before you buy by all means but don't piss and moan because there's some hiccups. If you pirate it, it's fucking free. All I'm saying is what other game has come out recently that even has a remote chance of being enjoyable and or challenging that hasn't been pozzed to fucking San Fran and back or hacked to pieces with DLC.

Google is giving conflicting results so i want to ask you guys:
Is the co-op on PS4 avaible even when a mission isn't cleared?

You need to have cleared it at least once previously, for example I cleared Return of the Gourd on way of the samurai and I got placed in it for co-op on way of the demon difficulty once I did enough missions for it to become available to me despite not finishing it on that difficulty. The ones that take place in England can't be done in co-op.

That has to be bait, it's too perfect.

It looks like they already fixed the launcher not being displayed on, well, game launch.

If the mission is available to you, you can do them together via "Yokai Realm with a Companion". Completion is not required. Some missions are exempt from this, the London stages (intro and outro) can't be played together.
You can invite a friend from the game itself, or set a password. I can't confirm functionality of either though, because nobody I know is playing this.
Seems like the same goes for people in this thread.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I doubt most would enjoy playing with my build, it is a bullshit one designed to be as cheap as possible.

Get rekt, kid.

Do they not have QA for their ports or something? God damn. Do they not understand that investing a bit more in the quality of your ports will give you more profits? I don't get the Japanese.

Being an electrician in Japan sounds like a lot of fun.

Is there a non-shit torrent out there? My download speed is fucking crawling

Holy shit this thread is cuckchan incarnate,it only needs more consolewars and Metacritic reviews and we're set

Great, another 50 GB game, modern devs can go fuck themselves.

I just wanted to say I thought the cuckchan thread on this was better
I had to know
I feel bad on many levels

200 IQ ADDED TO THE BRAIN

Well what else are we going to use Sony's stupidly huge disc sizes for if not uncompressed hooha?

jesus fucking christ, whoever made that is so goddamned retarded that whatever satire they were going for is lost due to terrible construction. normalize the volume levels ffs

Are you autistic?

I find it so bizarre the main character of a Japanese video game set in feudal Japan is (nationally) Irish.
I find it weird that his VA is from Belfast, though.

are you deaf?
off-topic

If you lived more than 20 years without Nioh you can wait another day.

FUCKING HELP MEEEEEEEE
MY CONNECTION SPEEDS ARE SHIT

I usually get up to 13megabytes per second downloads, but this torrent ia throttled to all fuck where i only get 300kilobytes per second, and my ports are forwarded

They got their ass banned from ITAD, they might buy keys from publisher but they cannot be trusted.

Good things come to those who wait. You'll just be waiting a whole day longer than everyone else.

The fuck?
I'll do it again, then.

That torrent says it's 48.8 gigs, where the steam download says it's 29.2. I'm not knowledgeable about this crap so what's up with that? since when is the torrent bigger.

I'LL DO YA, BIG LAD
I'LL FUCKIN LAMP YA I WILL

Better get checked m80.

So far I have only heard that it's stuck at 720p unless you change settings in a launcher that is not linked to by Steam so you have to go to the game directory and find it. Graphical settings cannot be changed in game, only in launcher. I dunno if that is still the case. Dunno about M+KB controls either, but I would probably play it with a controller unless there's a lot of free-aiming involved.

Maybe it has additional updates that aren't included in the initial dowload size

they are lazy and cant code

i5 6600k 4.4Ghz + 980ti running at 1440p
Game stays most of the time at 60fps with infrequent drops to 54-59. Putting shadows on max kills performance, medium is enough and still looks pretty great.

I'm satisfied for now, but we'll see how it runs on later areas.

Oh boy, it's "Make the best of a shitty nip PC port launch" time again.

1. Borderless fullscreen implements should be an easy fix for the fullscreen issues.
2. Launcher not saving graphical settings could be fixed by finding the settings file and setting it to read-only once the settings take effect so they cannot reset.
3. In regards to mouse support, I think unless the game has a lot of free-aiming you should play it with a controller. 3rd person action/combat works better with a gamepad.
4. Framerate problems can be tackled from many angles. In Just Cause 3 the framerate was garbage with Vsync on, if you turned it off and locked to 60 with RivaTuner Statistics Server it ran much much better. Hard to say what to do about framerate until you know what's effective.

That guy mentioned an AMD RIZEN 5 1600. I'm putting together a new build with a AMD RIZEN 5 1600X + a spare GTX 780 Ti. (maybe putting in a GTX 1080 or GTX 1070 Ti later) Now I'm a bit worried if it'll run things alright. It won't be my main computer though, but still concerning.

Ah, so it's shadows tanking performance.

Its selling faster than CoD on my region

We shall see how shit I am.

I had to farm Iga Ninja for about a million fucking years. Why don't they just make the drop rates not fucking retarded? Thats one of the major things they decided to do worse than DS for no apparent reason.

Cheat Engine will fit it

Sony cucks BTFO'd once again.
mfw

Setting the shadows to their lowest setting lets you play the game on systems well beneath the minimum requirements. Go figure.

(checked)p
I guess we could say that this port is a shadow of its former self

How's the port on dual-core setups? I got a pentium G3258 and a GTX960, should I even try to run it?

you, too, bruv. don't want to get run over by a bus or savaged by a pack of niggers you didn't hear coming

I have GTX 760 with 2 GB.
How fucked am I?

If you learn how to manage your ki, the three technically four stances, and your living weapon you will be able to solo a new game and NG+ very easily.

I think I am passing this one

I'm pirating just to see if my shit can handle it.
If it can I'll buy it.

Is Nioh actually fun?
I've heard that all you need to beat every enemy and every boss in the game is some kind of chain-kama weapon while standing still and spamming its long-range attack.

steam is cancer

Slow as all fucking christ

Fast and consistent

Explain.

So what?
This isn't a Steam thread

Leechers you mong

And Kekmo shills told me it would be a good port. I’m laughing.

The kusarigama IS incredibly powerful but if you limit your self to just the chain throw attack then you're going to have a very slow go at it and are going to get creamed by the faster bosses and enemies.
All of the weapon types are completely viable and fun to use, with the possible exception of tonfa mostly because there's only one tonfa set bonus armor in the game and you only get it very late.
What actually breaks the game is ninjutsu and onmyo but you pretty much have to be in the fifth or sixth region in the game of your first playthrough to become a complete ninja or magic god.
If you really want to have fun then roll with axe and/or Odachi.

Why would I buy a consoleshit mediocre-looking game that requires you to have a GTX 780/R9 280 minimum?
Not only were those two GPUs the high-end cards back in 2014, but they were also completely different in performance. The R9 280 was the mid-budget alternative to the R9 290 while the GTX 780 was a slightly underclocked GTX 780 Ti (The best GPU with the exception of some special snowflake overpriced Titan card).
So 3 years later a consoleshit mediocre-looking dark souls clone shows up and claims that you need a system that absolutely destroys the PS4 in every single way imaginable just to run it at the minimum settings. And you want me to actually waste my money on it.
Cucks like you make other cucks seem like chads in comparison

Kill yourself reddit. I built this system to last me 2 decades. It makes no fucking sense that a shit-looking game requires this kind of system in order to run. It's obvious that the port is utterly atrocious. The game looks worse than your average free2play counter strike clone and yet requires a PC that runs Crysis 3 on 2K at 60fps. It also makes no sense that a GTX 780 is paired along with a R9 280. Those two GPUs had like 300$ in difference and rightfully so. The 780 was a high-end card while the 280 was made for the lower budget consumer. One could max-out games on a 4K monitor while the other was made only for 1080p.

I hope you guys enjoy the game and that the port isn’t busted gameplay-wise. Performance-wise, I wouldn’t expect too much considering that Koei doesn’t optimize well for PC and that NiOh on PS4 wasn’t well optimized either. The game on PS4 dynamically turned up or down settings to maintain framerate, which was great, but on base PS4 you got most things on low at 720p if you wanted 60 FPS and on PS4 Pro you got better effects at 1080p with frequent drops in resolution when things got too busy. The main settings culprits for drops in performance on PS4 were shadows, particles, and draw distance, so I’d look for those settings if you can’t get a locked 60.

Steam downloads a compressed file and uncompressed it when installing. I guess the torrent didn’t compress it any, or as well?

That’s not true. That may work on some normal enemies, and that may have worked more in earlier versions of the game, but it certainly isn’t true now on most bosses. It’s a challenging game and the devs have patched it plenty of times to keep it that way.

Hope i can upgrade equipment so i can keep this thing on through my nippon adventure.

It doesn't really play anything like Dark Souls once you get the hang of ki pulsing, flux, weapon switching combos, etc. The combat in particular is far, far more active and a lot faster to boot.

Not every hat you see is a fedora.

I sure hope for your sake (You) are baiting.

Every single time I see a fucking Kekmo game on Steam that shit occurs. I'm wondering if they ever did a single good port?

i see 4 fedoras, a cap, and a boater

Just pretend you're some mayan voodoonigger skinstealer who took William's fleshbag before the game begins.

Any ideas for builds? What stats to invest in for which gain? Any soft caps in stats?

He's sorta right, it looked more like some bastard child of a top hat and a bucket hat in game. Already ditched it though, some early advice farm the knights for some sweet armor.

You can just go about Way of the Samurai by just wearing whatever has a higher number without worrying too much. It's only on subsequent NG+s that you should start seriously thinking about your build. In Nioh, the point of making a build is to break the game.
Onmyo magic is only useful for buffing and debuffing
Ninjutsu is OP in Way of the Samurai, but rapidly loses strength in subsequent NG+s
Use any weapon you feel most comfortable with.
Stats max out at 200, and only you reach level 750, you get 1,000 more "focus levels" which you can put into life, attack, defense, or luck.
You want to max out all 3 stats that your chosen weapon focuses on.
You can buy a "Book of Reincarnation" from the Blacksmith, which is a respec

Nioh was basically a PS3 game that didn't make it to release on time, right?

Ninjitsu easily has the most OP skill with the quick-change scroll and is one I see people use constantly on way of the wise and way of the nioh. The groudfire trap also gives easy final blow hits to human bosses since it can cause them to fall down.

its a old anti-pirating trick, bloat the game files to hell, that way sense everybody is trying to download it on launch day would be pirates are more or less forced to buy their game just to play it

Warriors All Stars is a good port.

You can get away with delaying CPU upgrades but not GPU over past 3 years and you should know it. Come on nigger is the current year just upgrade your fucking GPU a fucking gtx1060 that goes for less than 190 bucks is way better than a GTX 780 and the 6GB version of it is still cheap and should last for 3 years

Sure you're not thinking of G2A?
Captcha was LasFuk

Who Sword/Tonfa here?

yeah, think of it as Best Souls.

That version of Ni-Oh is completely different than what we ended up with.

There is a ton of old games you never played, even if you think you played everything, you are wrong, you don't need to spend your shekels, just wait a couple of years everytime you want to play new games.

But it's just so much goddamn fun I can't stop. I do use a sword to challenge myself a lot of the time, but man, it's difficult for me to imagine a game where throwing ancient nipponese paralyze gas bombs isn't fun.

but why upgrade your CPU when you can still Emulate every game up until Sixth Generation and most modern Nintendo products? I'd much rather play Yakuza 2 & Onimusha for free then pay $200+ to play CY+++ video games. Piracy is great but trying to keep up with planned obsolescence pf hardware is a son of a bitch. After awhile upgrading just isn't worth it because you essentially have reached saturation with the 30+ years of video games that you have saved on your external hard drive. :^)

systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

I have a GTX 1050 Ti / 4GB and it says my shit still doesn't meet the minimum. I might just get the PS4 version instead.

How about they make K+M support instead forcing to use gamepad?

Why Warframe and MGS5 have perfect k+m controls and Dark Souls or Nioh don't?

Because Warframe and MGS5 are rooty-tooty point and shooty games and Dark Souls and Nioh are action games.

Or maybe, just maybe, From and Koei are shit at developing PC ports?

Why why would i want it?

Doesn't steam sell the games cheaper if you're from a third world shithole?

Do you even know how long it took some years back?

No, I think it's because Warframe and MGS5 are rooty-tooty point and shooty games and Dark Souls and Nioh are action games.

nice try

That being said, I hope the pc release means that I'll finally be able to run Abyss with others. Connection quality on the PS4 was garbage.

If you know a better one, please share

I don't know how people are getting bad performance. I got a shitty AMD CPU and a 970 and it runs fine.

I guess I can roll the dice.

throw yourself at a pit of fire, philotes

Typical mustard race

nigger u wot?

Are you mentally challenged ?

Is that you El? I can give you another comission if you want.

I know, right, Koei Tecmo is just dreadful at ports.

Nah, I doubt anyone here knows my shit. I just have a regular patron which affords me vidya from time to time.

So these are the nigger nips of japan right?

So if I have a controller, and a decent computer, is this worth it? I have money to blow on it and I want to play the multiplayer. Or would .hack GU be better?

Sublime

Are you trying to back up my case?

Simply amazing.

lol

retard ;)

If i hear mouse support one more fucking time, its getting added to my filter.

Oh no, whatever will we do. mouse support

MOUSE SUPPORT

What?
No for real what the fuck?

Also MOUSE SUPPORT just to trigger that guy

How is the PC port?

doesn't have mouse support

Middling. It seems shadows destroy your performance, and there's no mouse support :^), but otherwise ok. Also no graphics settings in the game, you have to change from the launcher.

keyboard and mouse would be shit for this game tbh

NO MOUSE SUPPORT PIRATE IT OR BUY ON THE PS4â„¢

mouse support is literally irrelevant for this kind of game. you fags wouldn't play dark souls or monhan with a keyboard and neither should you with nioh.

I wouldn't go that far.
Ideally the game should be at least playable on kb+m, while most people choose controllers anyways. Not even bothering to implement it is pretty much inexcusable.

Same as a I don't play FPS games with the gamepad so I don't play these games with the keyboard and mouse. Sure, it would have been nice to include support for kb+m, but if you get the game and want to play it using those there is something wrong with you.

Just finished the tower of london and the tutorial. Game looks good and runs great on my 5820k + 980ti.

That's how I know the port is trash.

The wait to download this game is absolutely aids. With a 40 megabit connection I have restarted and tried to download this game all fucking day. Pisspoor trackers and seeds, with a ratio of 1:1000 leechers.

It took me a while to get used to him, but once his chains are off, he is actually easier. Now, Hino-Enma fucked me up something good. The only reliably way I found to beat her was to use a spear in low stance and just dodge like a motherfucker, getting 1-2 hits in.

get on a private tracker already you peasant

playing a game designed for controller with a keyboard is a recipe for a bad time. controllers are piss cheap and mandatory if you're going to emulate pretty much anything too.

Her and the Yuki-Onna trip people up when they first fight them. If you know omnyo magic the sloth and guardian spirit talisman's make Hino-Enma much easier. Without them you'll just need to take some anti-paralytic needles and try to avoid her hits as much as possible. If you have fire talisman's equip those to try and proc fire for extra damage.

I'll have you know, I've beaten all dark souls games many times with KB+M. People say it controls like shit, but I disagree, and if you get used to it, it's very much a comfortable control method. That said, I do not mind if a game like Nioh doesn't have KB+M, because not having a controller in CURRENT YEAR is just a sign of either poorfaggotry or unwarranted elitism.

I have the fire talisman onmyo, but it didn't do very much damage. Maybe 10-15% extra, and talismans run out real quick. I've been rather indecisive in what weapons to use, generally, so my stat spread is all over. I am slowly leaning towards kusarigamas and spears. Swords are fun and all, but I just can't discount the range of spears and the combo wombo potential of kusarigamas. Does respeccing with that book from the smith actually reset you to level 1 and you have to start all over?

You get the amrita that you spent back, but yes, you are back at level 1 and can recpec back to the level you were.

Then it's no big deal. What stats would I want to focus on for spears and kusarigamas? As I understand it, they get most bonuses from body and dexterity respectively. But then I'd probably need a bit of stamina for more load capacity and heart for ki.

The game will run like shit and I don't want to support the publisher. Where do you recommend I pirate said piece of shit?

Dex and body would be the two I would focus on, stamina woudn't be as important to me but that depends on if you want to wear heavier armor. Heart will start to taper off in usefulness to pump into around 40 since it'll take 2 points after that to get 1 point of ki. Try to get some of the title points into ki so that you can use the level-up points in other areas.

Heres the magnet
mgnet.me/cRuD8E8

Any console prior to the 5th gen can be played just fine without a controller.

Maybe for platformers and fps games, but not for racing or souls games.

Mods please ban this faggot.

Sorry lad, heres the real one
mgnet.me/cRuD9DZ

Yeah im not clicking that you nigger, i've lost trust in you.

Fucking newfag, enjoy your spoon

Did you like it?

Do found talismans benefit from the onmyo magic boosting stats?

private trackers are even worse, since you need to seed out all that shit

*cough cough*
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EkWR5nMXYdf5ZiE3RKpSdKt7Wdc-Aepq

Still waiting for multiplayer for Dynasty Warriors 8. Fuck KT and fuck the shills supporting their garbage.

Here, idiot.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5b0ba010c779e71e42e7cfdf27594243eadbc94b&dn=%e5%b7%a8%e4%b9%b3%e5%a4%a7%e9%ad%94%e7%8e%8b%e3%81%ae%e3%83%89%e3%82%b9%e3%82%b1%e3%83%99%e3%82%af%e3%82%a8%e3%82%b9%e3%83%88%20%ef%bd%9e%e5%ae%8c%e5%85%a8%e6%95%97%e5%8c%97%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e5%b0%91%e5%b9%b4%e5%8b%87%e8%80%85%e3%82%af%e3%83%b3UC%ef%bd%9e%20%e3%83%91%e3%83%83%e3%82%b1%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b8%e7%89%88&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.uw0.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv6.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fanidex.moe%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a7777%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fnyaa.tracker.wf%3a7777%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.anirena.com%3a80%2fannounce

What is this JAV?
Try harder.

>>>/cuckchan/

I'm sorry if the file was too big.
Here's the compressed fitgirl release.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E38C1252F98517C3A14B294B5C5CBBD3B7DAF38&dn=%28%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BACG%E9%9B%86%29+%5BRadiohead%5D+%E4%BB%8A%E6%99%82%E3%81%AE%EF%BC%AA%EF%BC%AB%E3%81%AF%E3%81%BF%E3%82%93%E3%81%AA%E5%B7%A8%E6%A0%B9%E3%81%B5%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E6%9C%AC%E5%BD%93%E3%81%A7%E3%81%99%E3%81%8B%EF%BC%9F%5BDigital%5D.zip&tr=udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=http://nyaa.tracker.wf:7777/announce&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:7777/announce&tr=http://tracker.anirena.com:80/announce&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce

I follow fitgirl, don't fucking lie to me nigger. She's still compressing it.

It seems you still have the old news. The torrent is out, i just posted it.

>Chinese text
>18
what the fuck is it user its scaring the shit out of me

Just like all other koei games.

I guess all those games made on same engine.

Fuck my life

See?
Glad you recognize your own stupidity.

It's set in Asia and it's a violent game, duh.
What else did you expect?

Nice filename and Wojak
>>>/cuckchan/

The fuck
Nigger thats obviously something about your setup

kek

All games work. Koei games don't. Fuck Koei.

AMD CPU?

No, Nvidia and Intel.

Check this
steamcommunity.com/app/551730/discussions/0/133260492053823486/

Yeah, except updating win 7 updates it into win 10 and doesn't update anything else. I also have all updates before 10 came out.

Jesus christ How have you guys gotten it to be so fast mine has been going at 50kbs/s max, most of the time it has been around 15-25kbs/s. I'm barely at 3.3%.

Fuck, if you want good fast torrent check this one:
Leech overflow can be a bitch.

Except if you read the thread you can see that you can install them manually.

Okay i'l try messing around. But i don't expect anything to work out.

Had some issues with my pirated version of 64 bit Windows 7 including vidya, manual installs stabilized it easily, wouldn't hurt to try.

Good Goyuu-san

Oh yeah, gotta love how nobody mentions how its not 100 GB at all.

Nope, manual updates provided by those posts didn't help. Installed, rebooted, installed new nvidia drivers additionally too, nothing helped.

Bizzare
Tried running them in windowed mode?

How shit is your internet?

MOTHERFUCKER!
IT WAS Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu THAT I NEEDED!
THE POST BELOW FUCKING WINDOWS UPDATES POST THAT NAMED THAT UPDATE A FUCKING "PATCH"

Now i can finally play all koei games. Thank fuck.

Or maybe, just for the record i'l say, i needed to install all 3 updates listed.

Glad you got your shit fixed user

Yeah, finally. Some fucking video games.

The download may be 29 gigs, but be prepared for some decompressing after that.

Is there any fucking way I can make the pick up item key, and the menu select key the same fucking button? This is amazingly annoying. I hope I'm just missing some obvious option.

Its me again, faggot for who game crashed on startup.

Well, i'l say its actually well optimized. I have shitty rig.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300
Nvidia 650 TI 2 gb VRAM
8 GB RAM

And with this rig it runs just as well as witcher 3 runs for me, which means in some scenes it goes little to sub 30 fps, in some scenes with no objects it goes up to 43-45 fps. It is playable, but not with this game's difficulty, after all witcher 3 controls well, and can be cheesed, its not a soulslike game, i also launched it with low shadow (not lowest) and with high resolution render.

PS4 controller was recognized by default, without the need of DS4Windows.

Anyway, if you have better card than me you probably going to run it smooth as fuck.

Can confirm, with this setup, medium shadows and no AO, the game basically almost never dips below 60, and if it does, it's to 55 at most.

I guess i'l have to turn off shadows and put the render to medium to not suck at it, if its really hard as balls. I'l look how worse it will look at medium render.

Eh, it doesn't look too shitty this way. 30 fps cap also makes it less inconsistent.

Also the game is very alt+tab friendly, that must be noted.

How can people even handle it?
24 FPS is much more cinematic and exactly what movies use.
Fucking plebs

Eh, the game is playable, i don't even notice the difference. Enemies are also easy, sometimes turn their backs around mid fight and go away, just general trash at the beginning. I guess japan thinks english men couldn't fight and are equivalent of DS1's beginning zombies.

You will soon encounter enemies that pose quite a bit more threat than the starting mooks. Not terribly challenging, but very much so by comparison to the ordinary guards.

good repack, 22 GB

Dammit, the game won't launch. Starting it up gets me a black, empty 720p window. No CPU or disk usage on task manager, nothing. Doesn't matter what resolution setting I use in the launcher, it always does a 720p window. Tried rebooting, updating my graphics card drivers, got nothing. Haven't tried reinstalling because last time the install took like an hour
Does anyone else have this problem? Got the game from igg, the CODEX torrent.

see

Yeah, I'm trying to do some windows updates now, but they're not working. None of the ones linked ITT or on steam forums work or are applicable to my OS 8.1 64-bit, so I guess I just have to keep trying.
Besides, the problems that user had caused the game to crash on launch. For me it just sits there, no "not responding" or anything.

Why?

Because my motherboard didn't like the win 7 boot image, and it worked with 8. I haven't had any problems with it since, and the start screen can be fixed by installing classic shell.

Try starting the game by opening nioh.exe, rather than through the launcher.

Well, looks like it's time to beat the shit out of yokai.
I have work to do dammit

Oh and here's said update if this can help anyone.
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

windows 8.1 with classic shell is actually better than 7. I know it's hard to believe, but damn I can tell major a difference in usability after having it installed for the greater part of a year now.

I heard there was some good work done behind the hood when it came to 8.1/10 I just know its like buried behind the bloatware that you have to disable or uninstall.

Quality fucking port.

Wew. Is she recoverable later?

Which starting weapon should I pick? Does it influence the game/builds at all? I'm thinking of starting with kusarigama because Ninja Gaiden's was cool or twin swords.

You get her when you beat the vanilla "end" boss. She used to be a good pick because she was the spirit to use in the infinite living weapon build, but I'm not sure about her place now.

Well nevermind, my heatinings prevented me from advancing and noticing that you can pick two.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1E06E8948AADF935AB78268B4D2CCC9228E4E669

Thanks, user, i have been searching for that famous dolphin porn for some time.

Yare yare daze. Why would I post dolphin porn in nioh thread instead of nioh torrent?

You just answered your own question.

I'm actually a bit impressed. But is it occupationally over taxing your CPU like most Koei Tecmo tend to do?

I don't know. I have a weird lag when loading locations i run into. Like for example when running towards a tower, the game doesn't lose fps, but it slows down like loading something, animation slows down and everything looks like its in slowmotion.

This first location is a little bit boring. I am shit at games like those and second form of the boss is killing me in two hits. Gotta gid gud.

Actually here's my real fps according to fraps. Lowered rendering to low. This is absolute minimum.

Oh well.

proper boss comes next level, that was the pre-tutorial

No, As someone who has played ports from the before You coudnt believe that this is a koei tecmo port, this port is actually optimized, an old ass 4th generation i3 could run this with no problems as long as you have 6gb ram and a good enough GPU.

This is a big sword.

Damn it, i don't remember this part being so fucking easy when i played ps4 demo.

Let me guess, this shit is actually important and i need to min-max later?

Nah. You get respec items. Just do whatever gives you damage and get dex and mag up to 25 by the sixth region so you can complete the dojo missions.

Also raise spirit to the amount required by the guardian spirit you want to use.

Well fuck me sideways and call me nancy the game actually runs fucking perfectly
I'm running this in an AMD procesor and 780ti and I'm pretty sure I can run dynamic refecltions I just dont see why I was waiting for another Dark Souls 1 shitshow but it looks like they at least they avoided that

From Alpha to full release there was countless numbers of changes and nerfs to the game's mechanics, levels and enemies that made the game much easier and simpler.

Not really, you get very easy to acquire respec items that are unlimited, most things are very useful and as you found out in the last post stuff is much stronger than it should be so you can generally fly by the seat of your pants. The only thing I would say is "necessary" is to level Spirit so that you get all of your Guardian Spirit's passives.

Yeah the port runs pretty good, seems most the issues arise from people not changing settings in the launcher not the base game.

I'm pirating first anyways to see how it runs on my PC, but is the online for this game good/worth buying it for?

Just get a black screen. Did all possible fixes posted online. Toukiden 2 actually worked for me. Nights of Azure 2 didn't work for me either, but it looked like shit anyway.

Tried this too but I actually already had the update installed. Same exact error as

It can be really fun. Because of the loot based nature of equipment and the existence of Umbracite it can feel a lot more rewarding and in tune with the rest of the game to do a bunch of co-op runs. There's a Souls-esque summoning system and a mode called Yokai Realm with a Companion where you have no shrines but revive each other on death. PvP is arena based and has modes for either using all your stuff or using preset equipment and items based on your weapon type.

For whatever reason this game is suffering performance loss on a 980 using GPUPassthrough. I can run every game as if it was a normal windows machine but this game is being fucky.

Which CPU are you using?

Problem is some shit with Microsoft upadtes and the such.
I coulnd't launch the game until I installed said updates, really weird issue.

What the fuck why is this so fucking hard

ID probably changed, I'm the same user from

Yeah, I've tried that, along with using different compatibility settings, running as administrator, etc.

Pentium G3258. I don't expect to run it very well, but I want it to run at all

I've seen multiple updates recommended to fix it, but I either already had them or they didn't make a difference. Which one did fix it for you?

Twin swords don't seem worth it

i mashed the face buttons and nothing seemed to happen
wat do

oh i was supposed to hit R2 and X, obviously

or you could just get a used gtx 970 or r9 290 for half that

If you don't already have a ps4 then get bloodborne as well and play that first.
Nioh is much harder.

Nioh~

IT FINALLY FUCKING WORKS
If you get a blackscreen wtihout even seeing the splashscreen, try this steamcommunity.com/app/485510/discussions/0/1482109512304010747/

OK. Still pretty fuckey. Worked the first time and now it only works every 50th time.

ok figured it out. add some compatability modes that don't break it to make it start up slow enough to let the dlls inject before the game freezes.