Brigador: Chen Edition

New updated dropped for Brigador. New campaign missions, a new vehicle, some new characters, some balance changes, new neon light destruction effects, and HONKING were added. Take your favourite mech for a spin and see how she honks.

Full patch notes: steamcommunity.com/app/274500/discussions/0/540740500539087095/?ctp=3#c1479857071268037639

Holy shit I am rusty. Can't even do a 2 mission freelance anymore.

The lore is interesting.

Game is boring as fuck tbh.

You are this triggered by a watermark featuring a nigger about a game where you only ever see the mechs and the explosions.
How retarded can one man possibly be?

You're a fucking retard m8.

Many fuckin' games before '99 also featured grizzly military or mercenary-looking nigger characters, including several Mech Warrior games, it's nothing new and not a goddamn statement about sjwism and muh diversity. You should be blaming this more on (((Hollywood))) and their affixation with black sergeants and officers with shotguns on WW2 or military-themed movies instead.

Female/Dangerhair faggots though? That's another parkdeal, are there any of those in any of the screenshots?

smh tbh fam

It's not even a nigger nigger it's a huemonkey

Game was fun for about an hour, then you realize that every freelance mission is exactly the same (blow up depots, comm towers, cannons, commanders repeat as necessary) and serves no purpose to buy useless mechs and terrible weapons (I guess so that speedrunners can feel 'challenged' by having a shit mortar with 10 rounds.) Story missions got boring real quick also. Cool concept on paper but needed either a complete scrap of the freelance to focus on the story, or incorporating the freelance missions into some sort of world map domination ala Syndicate with variety so that you're not just doing the same fucking thing ad nauseum.

Really? I felt that the gameplay itself could create a lot of dynamic situations just through enemy placement and level layout alone because the combat is that solid. It's kind of got that 'problem' where because the combat is so reliant on the AI and enemy behavior that the level design itself doesn't factor into the combat as much like in DMC or Unreal and is usually some kind of arena. Though I do not really consider this a problem, since if Brigador can be considered an arena shooter, there's a lot of parameters to geometry types to prevent each fight from feeling completely the same unless you're piloting an OP mech or something. Especially once stealth is factored in. Brigador isn't really a game you play to complete, but is more of a combat sandbox where you enjoy the combat for the heck of it.

Last time I paid money for a sandbox disguised as a game, it was kickstarting Shadowrun Returns. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

That's the problem though, most of the levels felt like the exact same arena aside from the few where you were limited in some way by mission design.

Everyone refresh your pages and hail the mods for actually doing a great job here.

You talking about the level editor (if there was even one) or was Shadowrun Returns kickstarted as a sandbox game?
Because I remenber trying it a bit but dropping it after seeing it was just a linear wRPG. Some cool concepts there and lots of variety to solve situations with a lot of skills, but it's still no sandbox cyberpunk experience.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
Canmore best tankfu, also REMOVE SPACERS

Looks like Rock n' Roll Racing, Hot Wheels Bash Arena and Vigilante 8 all rolled up into 1 game

This game looks familiar…

good times.

Spacers did nothing wrong.

The mulitplayer was a blast to play. Really great game in every aspect. I wish someone would make a spiritual sequel with more customization options.

Mark = moot.
This place if finished.

I didn't see it but it was either (((you))) or some other faggot whining that there was a black character in a game set in space South America. Not to mention if you had even played the fucking game you'd know it doesn't use the "lol everyone is coffee colored in the future" meme. Gas yourself for attempting to drag mech games through the mud with your autistic screeching about niggers.

Oh fuck off with your double standards.

He's one of the first fucking characters you use in the game and he's the one who drives the flagship vehicle for the game. No one gives a shit about your autism, and this game has nothing to do with progressive ideals. Kill yourself and make sure no one finds the body.

To be fair there's a wide selection of pilots on hand, and virtually all of them are deplorable human trash slaughtering hues for a ticket off the cesspit or just for shit and giggles (Spacers mostly).

And here is where I introduced the word "context". In AC and B1 the nigger is shown as noble. In Brigador everyone is human garbage using weapons whose use is classified as a war crime (especially the trash hues) and basically reducing residential blocks to rubble, crushing hospitals and stomping on civilians without a shred of pity. The characters in the game are no to be admired.

AC is WE WUZ KANGZ and BF is WE WUZ NAZIS, Brigador is South America in space.

We already established it isn't WE WUZ you worthless cumsponge. Kill (((yourself))).

Yeas, we wuz war criminals, we wuz terrorists, we wuz mass murderers is really comparable to what AC and Battlefield get up to. Now kindly kill yourself.

This is pathetic.
Another exodus when?

you lead the way user and the rest will follow rest azured
>>>/freech/ is that way

This is honestly what keeps me playing. The gameplay is alright, but objectives are repetitive as fuck. At least there is a lot to dick around with I guess.

For fuck's sake, user's he's stirring shit for the hell of it. The nigger probably never even played the game and doesn't even give a fuck about mechs.
You're shitting the thread by replying every single time with him, precisely what the faggot wants.

It's one thing when it's the very first posts and make he actually thinks there's a discussion to be had here.
It's another when the nigger is a half second watermark in a trailer and he is basing his entire outrage on that alone. He is either baiting or he is incredibly retarded and dense, but in either case you shouldn't be taking him seriously at all.
Both of you should be banned for as long as him too.