Post Comfy town music

post Comfy town music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2TSDlXy7EQ
youtu.be/io6H-FrK_d0
youtube.com/watch?v=60WvpPbgzLM
youtube.com/watch?v=61KBFeF-apw
youtube.com/watch?v=z6LmMCuGjfA&list=PLpJl5XaLHtLX-pDk4kctGxtF4nq6BIyjg&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ47H84Bc_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy as fuck

eh

What's the best way to play VIII now? I don't remember where my PS1 is but I've never really given VIII a shot and would like to.

You should probably wait until someone does the retranslation for it much like the one small team that did the retranslation for FFVII.

The translation is fine, it's the story that is garbage.

So much this, eternal comfyness, could (will) loop for hours.

VIII released on pc as well, just dl that, don't even need an emulator

bump

City music, but still comfy.
Some slow jazz, if you're into that.

you had one job you stupid nigger

More city music.

This.

This is no town theme, I know, but this is awesome.

seconding

Trista from Cold Steel 1 and 2. Celdic also has really comfy music.

Can't forget the classics

RUFF RUFF

The PC release maybe, if the mods that are out there aren't terrible.

meant for

Only positive reaction I have on hand, my nigga

ultimate pokemon white comfy music

Yeah, there's also Arni Village, but this is also good

someone should compile all these into one zip

just breeze away the cool fine afternoon weather with that playlist playing in the background

mah nigga.

I think the same. OP is a faggot for missing out on the obvious.

Funfact : You get more content with the PC version. You can get to play the chocobo game we didn't get outside japan because it was on some PS1 peripheral that worked like a tamagotchi and loot you got in that mini-game could be transfered to FF8 for your quests. Some items were even unique to that mini-game.

Plus, for some reason, On rare occasions, during the Dollet mission, during camera animations for Selphie when she draws magic or casts for example can reveal a pantie shot that the ps1 doesn't have. Try it if you don't believe me.

I could go on about all the autism tidbits I have for days about shit I know about FF8 but I will just end with this : If you are capable of finding a game save editor, you'll notice that you can use unused spell called Percent and Catastrophe that were pretty OP and used the Fire spell animation. You can also stack with the game editor all the Apocalypse spells you want from the Ultimecia fight for your characters and you can also Junction them, Also, Wall, Rapture,Full-Cure and The End are actually spells and can be used by anyone via the editor.

Have fun, user.

GOAT

Comfy melancholy.

Also

Ah heck I might as well do this.
Every town theme in CC is comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2TSDlXy7EQ

youtu.be/io6H-FrK_d0

Please leave.

No that's in the PS1 version. Believe me, I remember that happening. Vividly.

I see your One and I raise you Two

FFXIV's Ishguard has one of the comfiest gothic city themes ever

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=60WvpPbgzLM

The rendition from the anime show is severely underrated.

Played this last weekend, it has a really good and comfy OST

How about some real music?

is this town music?

windmill

Cool bro but try to post according to the thread title.

it was always p2w garbage but the local servers were comfy as fuck when they were brand new back then, this was 10 years ago, how does time go so fast?

youtube.com/watch?v=61KBFeF-apw

FF9 is best FF for so many reasons. The music is just one of them.

Not comfy at all. Gives me the chills.

One poet wrote that all of history comes from lovers' whispers. It was a poem of lovers talking of love and the future, under the cool light of fireflies in the midsummer night sky.

Game was a downgrade from its predecessor, but it had some truly comfy town music.

Same for this one.

The old Fallouts also have some comfy stuff. "All-Clear Signal" is a good track, but I prefer this one.

My nigger.

You got no room to talk, son.

All the Region 1 and Region 3 songs are great. The dumb embed won't let me include timestamps so skip to 3:22 or 16:35.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6LmMCuGjfA&list=PLpJl5XaLHtLX-pDk4kctGxtF4nq6BIyjg&index=22

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ47H84Bc_Q

bump

comfy and uplifting.

I can't be the only one

It's video games, although a rather shitty one.

Mein negro.

I guess it's more city music…

Not exactly a town, but it's comfy as hell.

skip to 8:58

also for some reason i cant find the individual N64 tracks on youtube, and the PC ones are different

My absolute fucking nigger

thought this was posted already

besaid

I wish the game would be just a fraction of how good the music was. If they took the gameplay of OOT, comfyness of WW, graphics from TP, soundtrack from SS and levelsize from BOTW, they could make a Zelda masterpiece. Too bad it will never happen.