ITT things in vidya that make you feel like pic related

ITT things in vidya that make you feel like pic related

unskipable cutscenes

Developers should be gassed

games without a mission select menu.

Just for this, I like randomly giving Algie wedgies and dunking his head in the toilet.

niggers

Template threads.
/thread

muh depth! selecting options and waiting for 30 seconds for the next is such gameplay
yeah, I'll chat with the baddie for 5-10 minutes instead of just
SHOOTING HIM IN THE HEAD and going home to make a tea and enjoy some Bach
major NPC character totally unpredictably (not) and completely accidentally (not) saves the day
this one is just my inner /k/ getting pissed by hollywood-esque fireballs

kek

How does it feel to have the taste equivalent of scat?

Lurk for two billion years.

This place is getting more and more cucked by the day

Don't tell me shad made a gaem?

How does it feel to get triggered at fictitious images?

no, there's a version of the OP pic where it says >Shadman underneath

what is ms paint you fucking retards

This is a shitty template thread and (you) should go back to cuckchan or neogaf, or from wherever you came.

Cunts that go for real-life accuracy over balance are the ones that should be gassed. Games aren't real life and won't ever be.

don't get triggered redditfag

How does it feel to be a retard with shit taste?

And yet in the last meta thread Mark threw a shitfit about how we have better OPs because I brought up the fact that threads on both sites end up being similar.

For some reason I just can't handle it, I tried playing darkwood and the pressure drove me nuts by the first night.
I couldn't even finish pikmin because I was never satisfied with how i used my time.

Please kill me

how does it feel that not even hitler can save your rectum wreckage?

Worse than unskippable cutscenes are unskippable cutscenes that are pretentious hipster garbage, like pic related. That's what made me drop it after the first couple of levels.

Next you'll be asking for dying after one hit.

Even then they still don't balance the fucking shit. Hurr sniper rifle kills in one hit because it is a sniper rifle so everyone uses the sniper rifle because as long as you hit your target they die while they have to hit you multiple times because they don't have a sniper rifle. Shit is stupid.

The difference wouldnt be massive but theres still a difference you larper.

Krijg kanker.

don't bolts do more damage because you have to work for the rifle to deal more damage, your energy + boolet gun energy

If anything it would be more accurate at a longer range it wouldn't kill someone at the same range less effectively.

Somebody post that comic with the tumblrite going "This game was made for an audience other than me, I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!" I can't find it.

While technically true, if games are going to use weapons and weapon types that really exist, then they should attempt to find their balance somewhere approximating the weapons' real life attributes. Otherwise, players who understand those weapons will make incorrect inferences about their weapons, and rightfully be annoyed that they're essentially being punished for being knowledgeable on the topic. Obviously, if you have to pick only one for whatever reason, gameplay comes first.

It's lazy.

If people expect total realism while playing a videogame its nobodys fault but theirs if they get dissapointed.
That said it is garbage when they totally mess shit up like LMG's being assault rifles but with larger ammo pool and worse accuracy. Why even have them in a game if they serve nothing close to their real life purpose? Theres surely enough assault rifles in the world to fill a game without adding sniper rifles / lmg's just to pad it.

Still annoys me. Blood does it too.

My issue isnt even with the vols, its that the amount of cuckchan scum is now so great that we have these subhumans actively bumping garbage like this.

Maybe you should try reading the thread instead of whining the moment you enter. There's plenty of discussion going on.

No, there is some if barely any with 200 posts with statements that could fit in most games.
But since you want one of these shit threada so bad I'm going to give you one you fucking newfag

Are you talking about that Rambo game? Because other than that I can't think of anything.

The nerf rail shooter had a stealth segment in its dam mission.

I don't speak third world, that's not my screenshot

It's a greater stain on the game than NISA which is saying something.

Pokemon is a big time offender with their stupid store loot that is just out of the way, not even late game loot, is literally something you get at the next pokemart.

Look at this butthurt Simpsons poster go.

Even worse is when you're at the point where you sold all your status cure items because you're swimming in Full Heals and the other ones are just plain worthless and take up inventory space.

I'm simply contributing to the thread fellow cuckchanner

Guess the game.

Dota 2

Get the fuck out of this site

Dungeons in Pokemon should never contain anything short of rare evo stones, battle frontier held items, full heal/restore, max revive, sacred ash, etc., not even pokeballs unless they are ultra balls or special pokeballs way before you are able to get them.

How does it feel to know that you've been rused and you don't even know it?

Worse: Game has sniping mechanics and piss poor rendering range, so half the time your bullet literally disappears or the enemies do without killing someone. (Far Cry 3)

Worse is how shotguns despite being a capable long range and short range weapon are always used for short range.

Accuracy and distance are a thing.

That game accomplished what it set out to do. Seriously though after a stupid save issue on my second time through I had the entire first area explored in 2 days. First thing you should get is the board with nails, learn combat, and you'll be fine.

Bosses with attack patterns that just consist of throwing goombas at you.

and the grinding isn't fun either

what the fuck is going on here

Longer barrel?

Thanks for reminding me of FTL. Never dropped a game harder in my entire life.

A quality thread fellow redditor

After you wake up time doesn't run until you leave your house(fences).

This shit kills replaying action games for me.

I don't want to replay a game right after finishing it only to have to sit through that shit over and over again.

Shit game design.

Beat the game, play new york minute mode, graduate to new york minute hardcore, have fun

The story in MP3 is garbage and this is coming from a guy who put more than 100 hours into the game and probably 400 plus hours into the first 2

Or worse

TK17?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Template threads. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical lurker's head. There's also OP's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Shitposting literature, for instance. OP's fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Template threads truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in OP's existencial catchphrase "I'm a massive foreskin munching faggot"; which itself is a cryptic reference to Putin's Russian epic The 2017 Election I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as OP's genius unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools… how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Template thread tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies'eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

u sound like a pussy

Thanks for all the Simpsons reaction pics, it's so hard to find good reactions that aren't gay ass animes on this board