Let's say that I want to pirate a Star Wars game, which ones are worth playing?

Let's say that I want to pirate a Star Wars game, which ones are worth playing?

All of them

KOTOR II. Get the Restoration Mod, however.

If you like age of empires play Galactic Battlegrounds, it is just a reskin of that since it was made by ensemble studios.

Empire at War
Rogue Squadron 3D (unplayable without controller)
X-Wing and TIE-Fighter games (autistic simulators/also controller required)
Dark Forces / Jedi Knight games
also

Don't forget Battlefront 2. There's also mod to also bring back the battlefront 1 content into BFII

Most of that list looks good. I would be careful around the Clone Wars game and Force Unleashed. Former was a weak fighting game I believe, while TFU is a poor man's God of War.

I liked Battle for Naboo but it's probably a bit dated. Still, give it a try. Podracing was pretty fun, you could try that.

Honestly most Star Wars games are Solid. There is like a 1 in 10 chance you'll play a shit one.
I'd say the only one that was disappointing for me was Force Unleashed 2, but that one is also worth trying at least once if your pirating.

When I was younger I really enjoyed
Couldn't really attest to how well these hold up since I haven't played them in a long time, but in my memory they were very good.

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II for the fun gameplay.
Knights of the Old Republic II with the Restoration Mod for the sheer writing. It's a direct sequel to KotOR, but by completely different people and vastly superior writers than BioWare.

Almost anything prior to The Force Unleashed.

/thread

(checked)
I thought TFU was underwhelming when it came out. FF to a couple years ago when ep VII came out and I was looking back on the story fondly. TFU2 is completely skippable, however. except watch the DLC scene that JewJew Abrams stole for his movie

fuck, ep VII should be Rouge One. that's the one that displaced TFU between III and IV. I think the massive disappointment in general from Disney is clouding my memory.

I didn't watch Rouge One but that movie happens literally right before ep IV. Where Force unleashed happens when the Death Star is still being built. Force unleashed explains how the Rebellion was formed and Rouge one is about the death star plans.
Unless Rouge one explains the Rebellion i don't see how they interfere with one another.
What Rouge One really Shits all over is Dark Forces because Kyle Katarn was the one who stole the Death Star plans.

Republic Commando is a Gaylo knockoff.

Knights of the Old Republic1&2(Unlike what others else said do NOT get the Restoration pack for 2, maybe on a second playthough if you really want to but, it feels a bit out of place and the part with HK at the end is too hard, also the game is great without it)
Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition(do NOT get 2, I don't remember these games too well, but i know I enjoyed the first and didn't like the second.)
Battlefront 2

Everything pre-Disney

Doesn't matter what is canon or not, by the time Episode VIII and IX come out Star Wars will be dead.

It's Ninja Turtles in space you homosexual nigger.

Episode 1 Racer is a neat game, I normally can't stand most shit related to star wars but that game was pretty good.

Battlefront 1 and 2 might be better with friends but at least 2 has some kind of multiplayer
Dark forces is a bit dated but still fun
Jedi Academy was probably the best of the jedi knight series but its a close race
Also Republic Commando is a great game with excellent music, that does kinda drag on
I would also say go for KotOR2 and then do the first one if you want more of the same

Tie-Fighter. It's all you really need.

TIE Fighter did pretty much everything right.

seconded

Kotor 1
Kotor 2 (first playthrough normal, second with content mod)
Battlefront 1/2
Republic Commando
Five of my favorite games.

Episode 1 Racer
Battlefront 2 (not the new one)
KOTOR 2, I guess, maybe, with mods
Jedi Knight 2
Republic Commando
X-Wing and TIE games