Disappointing/Shit Bosses

>have really attractive and realistic male thunder dragon as boss
Wasted potential. I just want lewds of this dragon man, and there's none. How could nintendo fuck up a boss fight this bad? It was terrible and extremely disappointing.

Nintendo. When a dragon boss fight turns into sex fetishism over dragons. Also mario games never had good bosses, that's the point of mario games.

Like pottery

nintendo has never made a good boss, have they?

Jesus Christ you're cancer

No, the last one died and the current one is a kike. 😂😂😂

What makes him attractive to you really? He just looks like a boring ass purple dragon.

>starting your thread with fur scalefaggotry
Wherever you came from go back.

OMG IS THAT ANIME STEWIE GRIFFIN?! I LURVVVV IT XD

Everything from Dark Souls II. Especially this fuck right here. I'm finding it difficult to remember if there were any bosses that were decent from that game.

So, you're attracted to that rat just like OP to mario dragon?

Never underestimate the gay community. There are such people who into old fat men.

I'm a fat piece of shit who's built like a 50 year old man, would there be anyone into me?

Yes, luckily no one here.
I hope.

There are literally tens of thousands.

Mind showing me the way?

I'd rather not. It really shouldn't be hard to use a search engine for some gay forums, or go trolling around gay bars or something. Its not that hard to pick up fags that wanna suck your dick

Are they cute, or nasty pozzfags?

even the rematch was disappointing with how easy it was

It's scalie, anonymous san. OP is a scalefag.

A mixture of both

And scalies are by far worse than furfaggots. Not really helping the case.

Not a scalie advocate but they want to fuck something that isn't real like a 2d animu girl. How is that worse than wanting to fuck a dog irl? Furfags get hard from looking at their own dogs. If anything, dragonfuckers are better than furfags.

This game really dropped the ball on bosses.

They have, just not typically when Miyamoto is involved.

Scalies are 1000% more homosexual and more often into awful shit. They are the king faggots of the "furry community"

Most scalie shit is female, user. See kobolds. The furs have more gay shit but again it's mostly female.

Wrong on all fronts

I'm not going off at you or anything user, just.. you know? Furaffinity and e621 tags reveal the truth. Tumblrinas are into dragon/fur cock also.

Seems that bosses are a consistent weak point of Euroshmup design.

Dont worry OP, some autist will rip the model and we'll have tons of shitty SFM to fap to for a month

Tumblrinas aren't the furfag community, gay basement dwellers in their 30s and autistic scientist are. The overwhelming amount of those are men and gay.

I bet you wanted him to try and swallow you, didn't you, you massive homosexual

Swallow with the ass

True, but you'd be surprised how many tumblrinas are furfaggots. Objectively speaking, most tumblr artists are furfuckers/scalieslags themselves.

what the fuck did i just read? i think i want to die now

There was a time in my life I would be disgusted, but I agree OP.

I am not sure how to feel.

But what else are tumblrinas? Fujoshis. And again, the scalies are worse by far. They produced such gems as "what do yoshi's eggs smell like", the dragon fucking the car, spyro's subway, etc.

I mean, it's cute, but it's not very fun.

I don't care about the eggs, but 'scalies' are provoked by the official art and renders of Yoshi.

Are we being raided what the fuck? Nothing but furries, and fags complaining about Holla Forums in so many threads.

Most scalies are scalies because of dragons. Yoshi isn't very popular in the scalefag community.

They aren't provoked, they're just fucked in the head. No sane person finds yoshi attractive in any fucking manner.

I have to confess, i have a thing for dragons too.

Don't you fucking dare.

I'm also into the glorious dragon master ace and both sexes might I add. The one in the OP is rather handsome looking and a shame there's no lewds of him.

You're not a scalefriend so you wouldn't understand.

inb4 slav

Speaking of that, Why are so many slavs dragon enthusiasts?

what is this connection between slavs and dragonfags

What's wrong with some dragon loli?

There is literally nothing wrong with a dragoness that turns into a cute loli girl.

what you are saying is that you are attracted to the child body instead of the dragon body :^)

It's really a shame too. When I did an S-rank playthrough I killed him in two minutes with no damage, it was really sad. If they segmented his fight more like Monsoon's or got rid of the flying segment it'd be better.

hownu.ru?

I'm a Slav and this is the first I've ever heard of it.
HTTYD is my favourite film of all time.

Would there be a more perfect relationship?

That show is pozzed as fuck.
Anime has been compromised

One where you're not some fucking pedo scum.

how about one that can actually exist outside of your head you fucking degenerate

Yes. I liked that anime as well.Though they censored a lot of potentially lewd stuff from the manga.

I pity poor souls such as you.

I pity people with a disorder such as you. You need medical help.

Not even baiting faggot. I know this pill will be hard to swallow for some of the hardcore anime fans but the show is a methaphor for lesbian degeneracy. The dragon even says she loves her in like first episode and lets not forget about the other 8 uear old kid lusting after the "daughter figure" dragon.

Would worship and beg for vore / 10

I didn't say it wasn't degenerate. But it's not compromised in the way you're implying.

It's too bad the head is drowned in the wing behind. It makes the shapes of the head hard to see.

This thread just goes to show weeaboos are almost as bad as furries/scalies.

Holla Forums was right about you cuckime niggers

You're like an addict that has fallen in love with their dealer, it is time to stop

t. furfag

Yuri has a separate origin from 3D lesbianism anyway, it's not degenerate.

What do you mean then? Are japs degenerate by nature?
/ss/ shit was okay tho. What boy didnt dream about big titty "demon" at his age ? Lucoa is best girl

This was a fucking insult to my intelligence. That cutscene was absolute unexpected hype I didn't even have to play to feel and it unsurprisingly turns out to be literally fucking nothing.

This. At least fur can be drawn sexily.

Also learn to use the fucking regards meme right

I officially have no doubt you're just retarded falseflagger or an edgy retard that doesn't care about anything but being "right".

True. Most metroid bosses are downright amazing.

Ravioli Ravioli Lucoa is best Dragonoli.

Not watching Nanoha until I find out there's an onscreen kiss between them. I don't give a fuck what little hints that don't straight up state marriage are.

Holla Forums gets complained about because you obviously don't do shit about any retarded shills or actual tryhards that won't shut the fuck up about incessant, presumptuous complete bullshit over the tiniest things.

No one cares about Holla Forums since it turned into complete dog shit.
It's a shame, really.

Haha

Excellent reaction image material

depends.

I never found yoshi attractive.

There isn't enough gas in the world for all of you, unclean souls. Do the planet a favor and rope yourselves.

What's with all the hitlerposting lately? I feel like I've seen half a dozen anons avatarfagging at hitler today.

they think it makes them fit in more

Scallies are the same thing tbh

God i wanna suck her stiffy

It's leftypol trying to get anything Holla Forums related banned because leftypol is crybaby haven. They think they are safe in their little Discord channels and all that, that's where they "plan" all this non-sense.

fit into…what exactly? the scaly community? gtfo and go to /vp or /hgg

And you find that weird? abnormal? Not furries and pedos? Not dragon faggots coming out the fucking walls?
I speak for myself only: last man standing against corruption and decadence. I miss him never having met him.

How much they paying you?

It's just like this (1) says. All Holla Forums posts made by anyone ever that aren't perfect in ideology, posting style, behavior, humor, and logic are just Holla Forums D&C goonery.

Just filter, and report. Apparently it's just shit flinging from Holla Forums because they didn't win the hunger games.

apples and oranges are nonetheless still fruit

This thread is real fruity at least.

Everyone has hated them for decades. They were a plague on Holla Forums long long ago and they are still to this day.

does stupidly hard counts as bullshit?

Not any more than any other group of retards or boogeymen of the week.

Reptiles and canines are a blatantly different species, but both fall under animalia. Reptiles don't have fur, canines don't have scales and feathers.

They have been hated for years, but now they are just lumped in with
etc.

I like dragons but not for sexual
I just think they look really cool

All hated for different reasons and deservedly so. Halfchanners because they are reddit-lite. Neofags because they are SJW moralists. Holla Forums because they detract video games away from gaming into politics. Holla Forums being like Holla Forums's little brother but with a hell of a lot more cringe. Gamergate because they attract a similar crowd like halfchanners. Furries because they have a particular fetish for zoophilia which doesn't turn anyone else on at all, but they shove it in your face 24/7.

people sexualizing this or that kind of monster is a superficial difference and you are a clown for believing otherwise

t. furfag

This thred is for shitposting. Anybody got some gf waifu number rolls?

Not big soup rice

You missed the best one.

*t. scalefag/dragonfucker

I used to love Holla Forums, I really did.
Before it used to be ebin nazi memes, banter, news and happenings. It was light-hearted fun with truth mixed in.

Today it's activism central.
I dislike what it has become.

What kind of faggot doesn't?

Get off my website.

Useless.
Exactly what it should be when it is one of the few places Holla Forums minded people are allowed to speak freely
Cuck.

All mortal kombat and tekken bosses

Seriously this. I really don't know if it's because Dork Souls was the first one i played so it was new to me or the 30 FPS gameplay, but it was kind of dissappointing to find that DS2 bosses felt much more easier.
Where the vagina dragon in DS1 already got me bleeding from my ass, the flying dragon in DS2 was done in the first try.
Did i finally gotgud or the game became shittier? Don't worry, i know the answer already

What the fuck is with all the scalyfucks? Ever since Cuphead, retarded dragon and reptile fags have been coming out of the wood work.

Cause we have so many people pretending to be retarded the real retards have free reign.

It's still there, although the mods activley try to ruin Holla Forums by deleting book threads and self-improvement threads
Wut? There's rarely any activism, 90% of the time there's just people larping as detectives in happening threads. The only activism I've seen lately is the IOTBW campaign, and shit like that is pretty rare.

I think I understand where all the furfags and DC shills are coming from now. NeoGAF had a huge assortment of furfags. After they started going down (and GG got that one furry to kill himself) the amount of activity and furfaggotry increased.

Holla Forums's greatest weapon was always its humour, not some feeble attempt to rally around a cause.
It was the funny Hitler pictures and posts that got the attention of people who would slowly but surely get redpilled over time.

You threw this away and are now wondering why are Anons no longer as sympathetic to the board as they used to be.

I don't have an image smug enough. That's like thinking we'd all migrate to SA if Holla Forums imploded.

He's easy as hell, even on your first run going in blind.

They succeeded? Last I heard, Brian was playing his retardation as a "merely pretending ebin troll".

There's an entire website. Get your funnies somewhere else.

It's actually just the latest exodus from cuckchan.

How else would you explain the sudden rise in idiots and furfags then? Theyre almost on every board and a few even tried making voting threads to kick out offensive content.

See

Anyway, there was another exodus? Would explain a lot. Did they crack down on furfags even harder?

Also see

Reminder that kemonomimi is not furry, and yuri is not comparable to 3D pigdykes in the slightest.

The Neofag happening resulted in mass censorship of discussion on the matter at cuckchan. Then there was infighting between Hiroyuki and moderators, many of which are likely NeoFAGs themselves. Did you entirely miss everyone saying to brace for a wave of newfags when NeoFAG was dying?

And traps are not gay, right fellow h8channer :^)

The era of traps is over, faggot.

Its time to hang yourself gaylord

Yuri is the purest form of love and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

So user was right about the Russians and dragon fetishes…

Russians just love dragons so damn much I'll never understand why. The girls are just obsessed with them. On another note, alot of the scalies are slavs.

Dragons are beasts to be slain. Just like the Red Dragon and the Red Bear.

And that still doesn't stop people from being so attracted to them.

I'm fairly sure that being attracted to dragons became entirely mainstream and normalfag, ever since they cast Bendydick Cuminsnatch as Smaug in the Hobbit movies. One does not simply have a dragon voiced by a sex-symbol with an extremely distinctive voice, without being in full awareness of what will happen.