Nintendo Thread

Apparently the Nintendo thread got deleted for no reason, because apparently videogame related threads are not ok.

Let's have a Nintendo thread again.
what's your favorite Nintendo game?

Don't play dumb faggot

It's ok to like Nintendo, or any videogame dev that makes games you like.

I just want to talk about videogames.

ROB IS BACK
Fucking lying kike.

Again, playing dumb. You know exactly why it was deleted.

Mark wasnt a faggot for once

i love the airport kingdom on super mario oddysey

Maybe because he did some cool shit with videogames that made people smile?
Maybe because he actually gave a damn to actually make something new and contribute to the thread?
Tell me, you stupid fuck, what's next?
Holla Forums airlines are to go too?
"Holla Forums sings together" is to end as well?
You fucking fucks have your own fucking board, you ruined it to hell and back and now you're here ruining what little good there was on Holla Forums as well. You're a fucking parasite, no different from muslims, invading a country with a different culture than your own and demanding it changes because it offends you.
THERE'S 250 FUCKING THREADS ON THE CATALOG
Take 4am, Webm, Rob, Rabbit and you still have 246 to talk about all the stupid pointless shit you faggots talk about whenever you aren't shitting about anyone else.
You even made this whole thread when there was no point for this shit at all, this isn't even videogames, it's you gloating about how much of a faggot you are.
I fucking hope every single thread that has a fucking inknling of political shit is reported and deleted on sight because I'll fucking derail every single one I'll see from now on.
Enough with the fucking politics, you faggots have gone too far this time.

The only one playing dumb is you. Last (you) I give you.

Is odyssey better than sunshine or 64?

i don't know you tell me

What are you trying to say here user?

What happened?

Go away ROB

Top lel

Sorry, this board is for gamergate and politics only. No video games allowed

Please don't encourage console war. That's a bannable offense.

If you don't like the thread don't post it on then, user.

I honestly just want to talk about videogames. This is what this thread is for. please fuck off.

Back on topic,
Is Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga remake worth getting besides the lazy OST? Is it still loads of fun? I want to replay superstar saga and I thought it would be a good chance to just try the remake.

hey, you are not the boss of me you african american i post where i want

You're a retard.
You sure don't come across as disingenuous user.

Don't lie to my face faggot.

I'm merely stating what Mark considers a bannable offense. We had a meta yesterday and he stated console war faggotry is bannable.

I've been trying to talk about them. You keep shitposting. You're the only one breaking rules here.

Ah, so this is about something cakeboy did that you didn't like
What a fucking faggotron

then admit that the peasstriple is the baller console

They're all wonderful videogame devices with their own libraries.
Please stay on topic or kindly fuck off now.

Im just gonna leave this here for a moment. Brb

rollan' for shiggles; fuck traps

Just my luck too. Not even a cute one

Oh OH I WANNA FUCK A LE QT3.14 KÍNO TRAP XDDDD
YEAH!! TRAPS ARE LE BEST LE ADD LE ME ON LE STEAM!!

Teap!!!

nigga you jokimg, we all know the Peeasswhore is the most baller console for true gamers like myself, nintendo only got easy games made for babies and xbox got no gaems and gaylo and PC is only for NEETS

No. I just want to talk about videogames. You're being presumptuous, and not very bright.
That alone was known the moment you got upset people are talking about games you don't like.

Holy shit, are we being raided by neofag or something?

Odyssey is okay, not as good as 64 but better than Sunshine.

Neogaf loves Nintendo you fucking stupid low iq shitskin.

OP is just an assmad fanboy. If he bothered to make a thread with an OP better than "Nintendo:discuss" maybe it'd be received better.

I'll let you in on a little secret user
I actually like Nintendo; I hate a lot of what they do but they still are capable of making good games when they want to
And guess what? I still think your thread is shit. You're a goddamn retard. Please kill yourself.

Neofags are a combination of Sonygger and Nintendrone

cool. I'll have to definitely give it a try then.
It's time I get a switch anyway. BOTW, Odyssey, and SMT 5 is enough for me. hopefully it will be cheaper when SMT 5 comes out.

Get new material faggot

His first thread was just "it's okay to like nintendo" with the same picture. Whether you like nintendo or not, this thread and his previous thread are low effort OPs worthy of a cuckchan.

The irony is that the thread went to shit because of your posts and posts like yours.
The only one who needs to gas themselves is you. You're the only one not being constructive. If you don't like the thread, say it once then stop posting on it. Otherwise you're being a faggot perpetually trying to slide a thread that isn't trying to shill or be off-topic.

Maybe because Nintendo did some cool shit with videogames that made people smile?
Maybe because he actually gave a damn to actually make something new and contribute to the thread?
You fucking fucks have your own fucking board, you ruined it to hell and back and now you're here ruining what little good there was on Holla Forums as well. You're a fucking parasite, no different from muslims, invading a country with a different culture than your own and demanding it changes because it offends you.
Take 4am, Webm, Rob, Rabbit and you still have 246 to talk about all the stupid pointless shit you faggots talk about whenever you aren't shitting about anyone else.
You even made this whole thread when there was no point for this shit at all, this isn't even videogames, it's you gloating about how much of a faggot you are.
I fucking hope every single thread that has a fucking inknling of political shit is reported and deleted on sight because I'll fucking derail every single one I'll see from now on.

best nes game tbh fam

What are some good crpgs

Holy shit
Wait, no, it's fucking nothing.
Backseat mods are the worst. If you think a thread is bad, report it and let the actual volunteers do something about it. You're neither rectifying this thread, nor improving the board. You're just shitting up what you don't like, in violation of several rules.

The thread went to shit because OP is shitty from the start

Maybe because Nintendo did some cool shit with videogames that made people smile?

Its ok to express your opinion about a thread, any videogame dev that makes games you dislike.

I just want to express my opinion.

Tunnels & Trolls
Wasteland

christ
Here's your last (you) m8, I'll leave your shitty thread if you want it so badly (though I have a strange feeling you don't)

Still hasn't been outdone.

You can express your opinion with one post, not repetitive shitposting and saging as downvote, you gargantuan homosexual.

Super Metroid (best metroidvania)
Paper Mario TTYD (best jrpg)
Yoshi's Island (best 2d platformer)

All nintendo games. All kings of their genres.

Only AM2R came close in terms of a fan game, but yeah.

I hope you can reflect on what you just said.

Odyssey is better than both of those games but Super Mario 64 will always remain the historically significant release, nothing will ever negate this.

Kind of hard to top or even just match.

Will Nintendo provide a free update to include Luigi on Odyssey? He's not in the game.