IGMC 2017

Are there any games in this RPG Maker jam that aren't complete rubbish?
itch.io/jam/igmc2017/entries
Correctly guess which game was made by a homosexual jewish SJW who uploaded an unlaunchable game, missed the deadline, and was allowed to enter anyways, and you'll earn a (you).

Other urls found in this thread:

go.twitch.tv/psenough
twitch.tv/yeomanvidya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ultra serious game?

Just to clarify,the gay jew's game isn't in the OP image. I could have refreshed the page as it cycled through 252 entries until his randomly showed up on the top, but I'm too lazy.

I'll make it easier: it's somewhere in pic related.

I would have guessed this one. Out of those ones, Dream Inn looks the shittiest but using photoshops of actual people in your game is a hallmark of madness, so I'll say Eremiel.

I'm going to try out some of these while I take a break from working on my RPGmaker game.

The faggot was given a 15 minute grace period by the judges and fucking forgot to upload the fixed version of his game. He's fucked.
It's Project HEAVEN'S DOOR, by the way.

this faggot is not allowed to like Led Zeppelin or jojo xe needs to kill xerself.

I'd fuck the sissy twink in the 3rd picture tbh

Ah, bad RPGMaker games. Always a treat.

But it clearly says Game Maker right fucking there.

>tfw you will never give teagan headpats

Did you make something for it, user?
Seems LOL-worthy.

So did they let him in or did the HEAVEN'S door close on him?

.>>13745756
Nah, I'm making something for Holla Forums.

They let him in and assumed he'd upload a fixed version. Whether he made a fix or not, he didn't upload it. He's celebrating right now so he either completely forgot or is in deep denial.

Unbelievably boring so far, I'll keep you posted.

Oh there we go.

So I teamed up with Al Gore (remember him, kids?), killed an alien in Donald's brain and now he believes in climate change. I guess that's the game this is.

Alright fuck it I'm not going through that again. There aren't even any jokes, it's just Trump turning into a good goy once you beat up his brain parasites. It might have been cute if it was made by a 10 year old, but a 10 year old would have more interesting ideas about what to put in their rpgmaker game.

Damn, that looks like a shitshow.

Are you gonna play any more?

I've been trying some of the others. Nothing exciting so far unless you like clipping into walls.

Thank you. I think there are bound to be some good entries.

Oh hey, this one has tits

Aside from a few masterpieces like Gnome Seeker, most of this shit is filler.

This is either one of the best or worst games in the jam. It has my vote for first place.

It's like 90% Undertale clones, isn't it?

I want to try some of those but my internet is taking a fat shit right now.

I managed to get that one to softlock. Quality German engineering as I could tell from some of the untranslated lines.

this one seems to have promise.

This might be intersting

Holy shit what

Good god man is that a thumbnail from halfchan?

That sounds like a realistic place to find a fat sheboon.

This game is strangely fun despite the worst fucking combat system imaginable.

You can learn a lot from shit video games. They often have interesting ideas but don't execute them well, and it's also better to learn from other people's mistakes than your own.

Found one I actually like. Pretty comfy adventure game, but I didn't get to clip into any walls so I can only rate it 4/5. They managed to cram a tumblrcut presumably lesbian in the game but she doesn't really do anything wrong other than having awful hair so don't get triggered if you play it yourself.

A lot of LGBT art looks pretty bad now. Their art tends to look better when they're repressed/self-loathing like Harry Bush or JC Leyendecker.

Now you get poorly airbrushed grotesque-looking figures with multiple saturated colors that will make any viewer nauseous.

That second one looks like concept art for a MGS game

go.twitch.tv/psenough

Oh hey, someone is streaming some of the games with the devs in voicechat.

It's already way in though.

The average RPG Maker game, everyone.

doing the good work, I assume.

This faggot lost connection. Also, he seemed to be taking it easy on the games since the devs were there. Fuck that. I just downloaded like 40 of these games, time to have a good laugh at the garbage
twitch.tv/yeomanvidya

Thanks for the stream. Those two user games were interesting.

tell me more

That first one is absolutely a furry's fantasy.

this is cuckchan agdg, right? ….right?

he posts in both chans, he also seems to write like a redditor

Is he bullied constantly like he should be?

I wanna ride that mech.

O-oi.

There was another user game in the contest seen up here but there aren't as many funny scenes intentional or not to make webms about

Oh fuck. My weak point.

haha epic meme my fellow /r/4chan user, upvoted

You seem upset

Loving the stalker vibe tbh

no, keep these memes coming fam (short for family)

keep that asshurt rolling in, furscum

Bump tbh lads

Holy shit

Now this is shitposting.