#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Beast Busters Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi
>Every time: archive.is/vdpoh archive.fo/FnzSK
>A strange week indeed: archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12
>Escapist staff fired: archive.is/6BNDm
>NeoGAF dead with allegations against owner: archive.fo/sDCgX archive.fo/qWncR archive.fo/P6Jg8 archive.is/Ls6Th
>GDC: archive.is/bAF5a

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dmdxd
techraptor.net/content/making-big-changes
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/anthems-lead-animator-departs-bioware/43530/
archive.fo/n4JBF
archive.is/6xDaP
archive.is/CHTfB
archive.is/5lzH6
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/fcc-net-neutrality-vote-arrive-just-thanksgiving-according-reports/43501/
archive.is/CvSvM
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1527476416643765
mega.nz/#!s88yQQzZ!hC-YVOEwUlnpRny-Qeh6LpgRXEQ4W0RVjxG_j2reY2U
archive.is/CXDMm
archive.is/ltZKe
archive.fo/ii01W
people.com/celebrity/25-women-changing-the-world-in-2017/zo-quinn
archive.is/O3ezl
archive.is/p9P6k
pastebin.com/hNnTkHdS
archive.is/mIMr2
archive.is/AxZEs
pastebin.com/4pmzU8n7
twitter.com/sarahbuttnaked/status/551229091459125248?lang=en
archive.is/9WBxZ
archive.is/SlP9P
archive.is/xrqxC
archive.is/e6nFg
archive.is/w8lVp
archive.is/sEYOh
archive.is/rjAJe
oneangrygamer.net/2014/12/the-fall-of-blistered-thumbs-mismanagement-and-despair-part-1/13111/
archive.is/Sw9NW
archive.is/briEb
archive.is/1ULmk
archive.fo/n1HYh
archive.is/spOpW
plasticbrickautomaton.com
miiverse.nintendo.net/settings/download_request
archive.is/rLRYB
archive.is/Kl8IW
twitter.com/stillgray/status/927687409315151875
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.fo/iJvw1
archive.is/EpX6w
twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/927695613432680449
archive.fo/1xPZT
unews.utah.edu/roman-concrete/
ammin.geoscienceworld.org/content/102/7/1435
researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Elsen2/publication/259357577_Supplementary_Cementitious_Materials/links/00b4952b9a25bec3f1000000/Supplementary-Cementitious-Materials.pdf
theconstructor.org/concrete/corrosion-steel-reinforcement-concrete/6179/
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19373260.2010.521048
sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2016/07/13/why-artificial-sweeteners-can-increase-appetite.html
sci-hub.cc/10.1038/nature13793
archive.is/8Cf6v
archive.is/F9Jc4
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/michael-pachter-claims-gamergate-abhorrent-sexist/43642/
archive.is/cI8Cw
archive.is/BuGTY
archive.is/izjJW
archive.fo/Pa8ey
youtu.be/GJJClhqGq_M?t=9369
lewdgamer.com/2017/10/27/lewdgamer-expose-sakuragame/
archive.fo/w3P7q
archive.is/4EPR3
archive.fo/FjSZc
archive.fo/otjRL
youtube.com/watch?v=UEEES8BeNCg
tknk.io/5hv8
mega.nz/#!FORDRSJK!vyMLglfcc1oLnIrEV2VCYcHQBEGamOE_7HqN4yPYU5Q
truepundit.com/father-of-boy-fed-to-pigs-theres-a-lot-im-guilty-for-but-not-murder/
archive.fo/SsHbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all gays must be subjected to death by elephant

What happened to the other thread?

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/dmdxd

elephant cock?

no

is that real?
Imagine what the funeral must've been like.

First for benis

So, any more info about the texas shooter?

Both Acid & the kia mods are begging… BEGGING… people to calm down and not get mass-outraged by this technoraptor scandal, posting a billion comments and making their own threads.

Now they know how it felt to be the 4chan/reddit mods all those years ago.

For list-user:
✓ had Blizzard's Overwatch Blizcon prop loot box detained in customs

I've been gone for a few weeks; mind explaining what happened?
Also I can believe the KiA mods censoring and containing a happening, but Acid? I find that unlikely.

Why is there no benis juice on that bread?

Woah woah hang on
What happened?
I vaguely remember them being fucked on Steam recently but I wasn't paying much attention. What did they do?

When did this happen?

They removed a lot of GG articles that were either pro or neutral, fired their only conservative journalist and are bowing to the SJW cliques.

It was probably pretty shitty for the family.

Yeah no, I'm fine with them sperging out. I'd rather let them speak their peace and get as much info as I can rather than make some knee-jerk reaction on the issue.

If TR chooses to go down this path then it's on them. But if I let muh feels shut off people before hearing their argument then I'm no better than SJWs.

Jesus Christ.
So they're pozzed now?

Looks like it. Not sure what kind of excuse they could come up with that justifies bending over and opening their neghole to the SJWs and removing all notions of impartiality.

Apparently, according to Hitler here they retracted the retraction, but I can't find anything on that.

Bullshit. They deleted several GG articles but then put them back up with a simple mention of "these don't follow our new ethical guidelines" if they indeed are not "ethical enough". They're still available on their site and they apologized for the whole thing.
Never heard anything about firing a "conservative journalist" either, and they sure as shit never showed any "bowing" to "SJW cliques". Is 150172 a shill or just a dumbass ?

Just testing if I'm banned from all boards lads ignore

You Gooblygophers sure knows a lot about journalism

Oh shit I'm not

use >>>/test/ next time faggot
or at the very least use a sage to be polite about it

Lol my bad lad

It's ok I still love you

techraptor.net/content/making-big-changes
It certainly looks like they're pozzed.
And from there it just looks like damage control.
Regardless I probably won't be using them anymore. I never used them much anyways; much preferred Nichegamer and OAG.

Except that everything they're criticized for, namely deleting articles, isn't deleted anymore -except literally false ones, which is definitely acceptable and ethical to do. Three articles are down, the other ones only have a small "yeah sorry those articles aren't really all too professional, but, well, that's part of our work nonetheless".
Do not jump at their throat for a (dumb) mistake. Talk to them and tell them you're pissed, but if they're willing to work with their audience then it actually means they can be trusted.

Not even hard to find, but apparently bringing up unconventional truths makes me a shill, huh moishe?
They're going in an archive which won't be viewable unless you're specifically looking for it. And they only did it when they realized they pissed off the people who are keeping them alive.
Oh wow, that makes bowing to SJWs, firing people with non-left opinions and hiding away neutral articles. It's all okay now.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/anthems-lead-animator-departs-bioware/43530/

I want to marry literature girl

I'll give 'em that. They didn't dig themselves into a deeper hole than they already did. Doesn't mean its not a big fucking hole though.
This is too big of an issue in the wake of the Steam issue for me personally to trust them anymore if they cow that easily to pressure
You're always going to experience that when you're in an environment where everyone else is doing evil and you're one of the few that are good. This drastically lowers my faith in them, personally. I don't give them as much credibility as I would a full-on pro-GG site either, so why shouldn't I not bother with them anyways?

When did they fire Micah?
Give me the date.

I'm sure they will.

Feel free to message him and ask him yourself.

This is my social media.
You do it for me.

Did Techraptor fire James?

Guess you'll have to settle with not knowing and settling with knowing they threw him under the bus for being conservative instead then. Unsurprising considering how they're now trying to hide away articles for being neutral on gg and not cradling SJW balls.

Beside the point that #NotYourShield was co-opted from day one and will teach the next anti-socjus group not to repeat the same mistake , you've got to admit that even the name was retarded.

Marxists are on the attack, they don't need niggers on their shields. You are the ones on the defensive. If anything, Marxists use niggers online as they do in real life: as weapons, to kill whitey.

Good evening, fellas.

Nah, fuck off. It served its purpose and remains as lasting, humiliating proof against one of their most basic, parroted claims against Gamergate.

But you were sentenced to eternal ridicule by both pozzed media, and the actual right wingers who call you a group of cucks.

Be honest, you're just shitposting at this point right?

Ah, a new faggot, riding on the coattails of the TR shitshow.

And doing it badly, it doesn't even have a crying Nami pic. It reads like the rambling of a retarded lovechild from ralphshill and leftardpol.

Just going a bit off a tangent, I know some people are still salty over TR and I'm not really concerned about it but here me out.

If I remember correctly, weeks ago, there's an article that cited a contributor to DiGRA named Shira Chess regarding how "misrepresented" women are in video games. So anything more about Shira Chess?

This one? archive.fo/n4JBF

The latest from from her was discussed over in KIA, 4 days ago.

go away pr cuck

Yup, that one. Thanks user. So it appears that DiGRA's "research papers" are really being used more and more often, through rallying behind Anita Sarkeesian. This is fucking dangerous.

She has her own website.
archive.is/6xDaP
Literally the picture-perfect SJW. There's a list of (probably most) of her articles and publications. The co-authors of her articles are also included. Adrienne Shaw is another to be watchful of; I remember Sargon talking about her and digra in early GG days, might be worth checking out that video
Also her university email is at the bottom of the page.
also
RED ALERT ANONS PAY ATTENTION TO THIS
Her university contact page.
archive.is/CHTfB
Just fucking read it.

Which means there's more meat in this tweet than we actually first thought!

Maybe it's time to focus on the top, rather than the bottom?
DiGRA has OP Paperfire (analyze and discredit DiGRA papers).
UBM needs more digging, considering all the shit they push/how many are afraid of them.
SilverString has been forgotten, but they had fingers in many pies.
And finally, ESA does like to keep up appearances as you said (archive.is/5lzH6 speaking out against the UN's "cyber-violence" document). So why not have it so every time the industry does something stupid, we make a public outcry for the ESA to do something about it? Lootboxes, hack-job localization, the entirety of Deep Freeze. Put them in a position where they have to boy to public outcry, or reveal their hand as fucking useless.

On top of this, we still do have to do OP Timber and OP Goolag (the top of another matter entirely).

Rally up the troops, time to revive Operation Digging DiGRA! We got some new developments here!

NET NEUTRALITY VOTE SOON
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/fcc-net-neutrality-vote-arrive-just-thanksgiving-according-reports/43501/
archive.is/CvSvM
IMO, the DAD (Digitally Assured Destruction- let the vote fail so ISPs can impose fast lanes, and basically shake down websites so they cut into profits of Google and such) is a flawed idea.
It assumes ISPs won't have SJW within them, and that they'd work against what Google and others are doing. I think it'll just result in them unofficially throttling "problematic" content and non MSM news. Meanwhile, all the stuff they want goys to see will be smooth sailing. Or if they do throttle it- to make sure the upper class gets to see it and divide them from the lower class even more in terms of politics. Hell, I don't think they'd even cost Google that much money.
Having said that- Google seems to be shit-scared of it being abolished. Or are they acting like a good guy to get more PR?

Oh, forgot to say.
While content creators and website owners can be mocked for their attitudes and everything they do, it's harder with ISPs. They only do one thing- provide the internet, and have poor customer service. It's harder to mock them IMO.
And if comes down to a battle of mockery (which it will) I think it's better to mock those who give us more material to work with.
Net Neutrality is fucked. Should have been a law/act/whatever (No throttling or premium speed service) and not needing a division of people to oversee it.

We need to have both investigations done to connect them. The more that we have connecting them, the better. Right now its just a disturbing (((coincidence))) that an assistant professor is part of digra that also happens to align EXACTLY with Mike Gallagher's ideal, and what he wants taught in the universities when it comes to game design and whatnot.
This is where the GG thread repository becomes especially useful.
Anyways I found a publication by Shira in the last year (other co-authors might be worth investigating) but I can't download the PDF without registering on the site
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1527476416643765
If someone is willing to take one for the team and get their hands on that PDF (with opsec obviously) then that would be helpful

Here's a pdf/publication with shira concerning the "fishbowl". Its probably been talked about before as this one came out in November 2015, but it can't hurt to review all our old shit in the wake of everything we're learning. There's already some contradiction between what she wrote here and what she wants to teach at her university.

Its probably the latter tbh. Net Neutrality is shit, but so is the alternative without due to the situation that's been created

This is ҉why the Japanese games industry is superior

If women were not a part of the audience due to not liking the original product then they never should be considered the audience when making future "products"

The Typography, layout, colours and font trigger me as a graphic designer.

THE THREAD REPOSITORY HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE JUNE

I don't have that version unless that's new. Neat stuff. Ok now you can go back to the attic now.

How's rebuilding the GG wiki going? That could be vital in the new digging.
We've also got HQ- and most of the old stuff will still be on there (albeit- some old threads are being bumped in attempted forum sliding IMO).
I do have an archive, but it's not up to date with modern stuff (up to March 2016)
mega.nz/#!s88yQQzZ!hC-YVOEwUlnpRny-Qeh6LpgRXEQ4W0RVjxG_j2reY2U
Not so great for finding info on OPs (we had many springing up and fizzling out) but good for data on the puppeteers and the bigger cultural effects.

If you are a graphic designer why aren't you helping us make infographs and dank OC memes mocking SJW/Lootboxes/et al?

Is this true?
Do we copy over important info/discussion over to HQ? I know we usually don't and should more often, but I try to start threads for important info

the attic of your reality is my home

Just had a job interview by phone and went pretty meh.

I'm fucking upset and full of rage. Do you have something to laugh or to redirect the fury like a laser?

We should mirror a lot of the important shit over to there, yeah.
There's also GG archive boards that would also be a good idea to work on
Fuck though, I'm tired

Watch rick and Morty

To be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand rick and morty.

watch the Dean Takahashi cuphead video with the Benny Hill theme in another tab

I have been overseas for 16 days and had to go through previous threads. My key takeaways were GEOfag burning and games journos revealing their lower than average testosterone levels.
I hope one of those two things makes you feel better.

Its okay if you aren't smart enough to get rick and morty but you should probably leave this place forever if that's true.

I want to laugh or rage, not cringe.

I kinda liked the last season's finale because it shits on Rick and Jerry wins.

That is amusing.

Both of those things are amusing, but the testosterone thing makes me scared in case I'm also low in testosterone like those faggots.

Watch A Serious Man its a fun lighthearted comedy about a Jew

thegoldwater.com/news/11215-Censorship-Daily-Caller-Fired-Editor-For-Publishing-Yiannopoulos-Column

Washington Examiner and CNN (((Money))) articles
archive.is/CXDMm
archive.is/ltZKe

another thing I like to do is watch a rally car race in one tab and open the super saiyan black kid video in the other

OH GOD, THE CRINGE!

WHY!? WHY YOU DID THAT!?

IMO we should always have something to DisNod.
Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
Email them over it. Ask if you need a guide for emailing the FTC.
- OP Timber:
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
Send the info to Jap devs. Spread word that Nintendo localization ain't shit.
- OP Goolag:
>>>Holla Forums777548
Get Ad Nauseum on your browser, look up Jewtube stuff, fuck over Google's advertising. Not sure if Google can detect it, or if they'd shitcan your Gmail account over it. If you need a Gmail account for work/projects, you may prefer to DisNod instead. You could DisNod people who advertise through Youtube, but it needs a group effort. Recently they fucked over access to private Google Docs because they flagged it as inappropriate (a history paper on eastern europe politics, and an article on wildlife crime). Both good grounds to DisNod over IMO (I don't trust an org who can police private documents).
- We're also digging into DiGRA and the ESA again, so I'd say some research into HQ's older threads and compiling what you find would also be great.
- Finally, you could make OC mocking male feminists as rapists, or mocking Lootboxes for being babies with no skill.

If you want a laugh, look up Fine Game Girls on Youtube (WITH Ad Nauseum if you can)

No point in being angry with yourself. Redirecting your anger towards watching stupid cartoons or other people's failing or suffering is a poor move in my book. Try giving yourself a more natural break, grab your coat and shoes, and go out for a walk. No city (if possible) but forest. Don't think about what happened, that comes later. If you are calmed down, systematically go over what went wrong and why it went wrong. Write it down and start thinking about how you can, individually, improve those points. Use it for next time, given you don't get the job. However, a "meh" interview can also mean a sufficient interview, so don't count out the possibility of you getting the job. If shit hits the fan, you know what to do next, and don't slack around feeling sorry for yourself but immediately continue with your job hunt.
Good luck user, I think you need it.

Friendly sage for self-help on a vidya gaymin board.

They did find an excuse for doing it, they claimed that they were removing all notions of impartiality for the sake of being impartial.

it doesn't matter about reporting what actually happened anymore.

It's about reporting what they want.

Welcome to 2017

I am legitimately triggered.

Is that the same level of "smart" as getting TBBT "jokes"? I've never watched R&M.

To make you feel better about your fears of having low T. Even if you are slightly below average, not only would you still would have more T than most of them but you would be more likely to do something about it health-wise.

holy fuck those implants

Crash Override Network money

The same money that Quinn promised other CON members but kept for herself because she is a lying psychopath?

Yeah, that's gotta be fake, right ? The entire thing's basically some intern's first photoshop, and even the text reads like some joke.

nope

people.com/celebrity/25-women-changing-the-world-in-2017/zo-quinn

Remember when voting actually required you to pass a test and was scrapped because blacks couldn't pass questions like "write an upside-down two"?

Up you go where the old pyjamas no one wants and broken christmas lights belong. The smelly void of the attic.

you massive retarded cocksucking shithead
I swear to fucking god, more than three years teaching you and you're still this goddamn braindead
you absolute twat

I miss the NeoGAF shitposting thread.

Shut up val

archive.is/O3ezl
archive.is/p9P6k

I can think of three
Life Liberty Property

Was he an actual leftist?

I wonder why that wasn't used more.

Is the book cover photoshoped in? Because that book doesn't peddle a single leftist ideal those people could remotely attach to.

Check your quints privilege.

Holy shit, was not expecting my first quints to be THAT kind of message.

Of course.Lena Dunham can't read.

Because a bread that isn't baked properly is trash.

Of course.

I think this is good fit for Dunham and her ilk.

Aye, I've read the book, it's an enlightening read.

This pastebin pastebin.com/hNnTkHdS had old breads starting from May 2nd till now.

welp, there is still the OP#BoobFlood. Fuck those reasoning voices, burn it all down and flood this industry with boobs. Make the heads of sjw go insane. Maybe some heads will pop. Enough with the speak, no more opRebuild. Fuck email and everything else. All that matter are nice looking boobs. Make a mod for a boobless game, make boobie artwork or what ever the heck you are able to do. You are an Indiedev? Now is the time to make that boobie game, boobssim2k7.

What we need is naked flesh, when do we need it? now!

archive.is/mIMr2

God this fucking Video
God this fucking comment section.
As expected of Eurogamer.

Fuck off with this narrative. Pretty much every normalfag and e-celeb on GG twitter and KiA was making fun of them and calling them to task for it, not just revolt remnants. And they should, it was highly unethical and stupid move that will take them a long time to recover from, if they ever do.

One of the best 8ch moments in a very long time.

has AcidMan posted proof he talked with TechRaptor yet?

She might not have slept with them, but it was clear that they were sucking up to her nonetheless.

No, but a lot of people have dm'd them so the mere act itself is not really a significant thing. They posted a lot on KiA too.

I think/hope these are all the deleted TechRaptor Articles.

Pity that TR supposedly gave in to SJW whinging; here's hoping this sort of thing doesn't happen to NG.
Comment linked for convenience:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7ase1u/news_techraptor_will_remove_embarassing_past/dpcnrs7/
I wish I could paste the links here directly, but 8ch spat out "Too many links, flood detected." at me.

I still have no idea what they are going for this season.

And I archived it: archive.is/AxZEs
Highly recommend everyone copies down the list as a .txt, then saves the archives under the appropriate categories.

You, read off the second paragraph in the fourth column from the left.

She shows up in refig alongside several of the usual suspects
pastebin.com/4pmzU8n7

Who is Mike Gallagher? He's not on my radar.

What the Hell is that chicken scratch?

Cherokee alphabet. A tribal leader visited the colonies, saw a newspaper, and thought it was a great idea. However, he only had a vague memory of what the letters looked like and had not learned what they represented so he just made up a written language. The tribe went from having no written language to being highly literate in a few years, even if no one else could read their language.

It's been said that the South used Cherokee newspapers for black literacy tests, but the timelines don't match up. Jackson kicked the Cherokee out 30 years before the Civil War. They may have still had them around in libraries so it's not impossible.

That's the Cherokee alphabet. It was invented by one man who became fascinated by the Latin alphabet of the European settlers and decided his people needed something like that.

There was still the Eastern Band that remained after the removal. There were still plenty of Indians left that never signed the "treaty" or were hid by the local Scots-Irish settlers.

user needs help:
>>>/gamergatehq/331337
> Fellow anons, I am arguing with a dude who, despite seeing all this faggotry twitter.com/sarahbuttnaked/status/551229091459125248?lang=en isn't convinced Laurelai and Dan Olson tried to honeypot Holla Forums and get it taken down for CP. He thinks screencaps might be fake, or that Laurelai citing Olson on her wiki isn't enough evidence they knew each other.
IMO arguing to convince an SJW is useless. But, proof they did it would be interesting. Though I imagine we'd have sent that to the cops if we did.

redchanit mascot located

So these are the "Japanese" who are outraged by Donald Trump's state visit to Japan… Yup, the "Japanese" indeed HATES Donald Trump.

This is why the Japanese are racist.

Whats wrong?
With a revolver you can even defend your neighbors home.

From what I've gathered these are workers for English branches of Japanese companies? Also it seems Japanese people are either pro Trump or neutral and even indifferent due to quiet a few not giving a shit outside of what goes on in Japan.

Honestly I can see why pixiv and other sites are extremely hostile to non Japanese users.

Racist, not really. Xenophobic, yes. Hell, I would be too if I had to deal with "foreign lunatics" like these.

If you've ever been there, they instantly start treating you better if you speak a bit of Japanese

They've done the same in my country. They import Americans, with English signs and chants to "protest" against Trump, the media makes a fuzz about it only trying to interview natives which of course are just maybe 3 different people.

You'd think Soros would be smarter with his money but nope. Kikes and commies always fail.

Those people are all paid protestors and actors imported from America. Don't be fooled.

He said a revolver, not a nagant revolver you maniac.

At this rate Overwatch will implode under it's own virtue signaling weight.

What happened with TR?

How weird is that, people of said country starts to respect you when you show an effort to respect their way of life.
Truly one of the great mysteries of our time.
Sarcasm in case someone thought otherwise.

shiggy diggy

Yup, I've been there and I'm well aware. But I stayed there long enough to know that they will always keep you at a distance.

I'm glad they act the way they do, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka are some of the best cities I've been to, and they're not globalist shit holes with shitty copies of ethnic food everywhere. They have every right to treat people not like them differently to defend their culture. It's actually a really beautiful thing once you spend time there and can appreciate it.

I have a Japanese friend and they are very nice if you do these following things
This pretty much a run down of what my buddy who is a Jap told me.

I might be going to live there for work for a year or two any advice?

Japs don't have sex. They reproduce like frogs

Good times.

Didn't those terrible "internet broken up into site specific monthy packages" tactics that anit-NN people keep saying are fearmongering get put in place in Portugal recently?
Maybe they don't want anyone other than them gaining more control over what the masses see?

They let Ahmed fuck their wives?

Picture related.
But apparently it turns out that it was a mistake on their part + anons sperging out.

That's a bit humiliating, guess you can say there's egg on their face.

anti-NN*

Japanese people are very kind and very proud of their country and culture. As long as you make a very solid effort to speak their language, understand their customs, and fit in, they will like you infinitely more than if you go there and keep acting like you did in your own country.

I was lucky enough to spend weeks over there. They will usually act kind of rude to you, until you show them you care about their culture.

One of the biggest difference between Japanese and Western culture is that Japanese always accept responsibility for things, even if it's not their fault. Meaning, someone bumps into you on the train, and it's clearly their fault, you apologize like it's your fault.

Also, they follow rules autistically. Never expect people to make exceptions or bend rules for you. It can be annoying at first, but once you realize how smoothly it makes society run you learn it's worth it.

Best advice I can give, from my experience

Any more questions just ask. I've been to Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto and I'll probably be going back for Golden Week festivities this year. Airfare is really cheap and thanks to Trump USD is strong, it's a very good time to go traveling.

Sounds like I'll have no problem fitting in. I'm in the land of the leaf.

The only problem I can see is my handwriting is pretty fucking shitty. When it comes to physically writing down characters, I can't help but not make it ugly, even when memorizing stroke order and all.

No they pulled bullshit so anons and even reddit called them out on it.

How they treat foreign workers?

Been thinking of going too for Golden Week, I've got some vacation time coming and I haven't left Canada since Saudi Arabia. Money rate sucks though, Thanks Trudeau.

Last time I went from Montreal to Dulles and Dulles to Narita. Now there will be direct flights from Montreal. How much does it cost in USD?

But the proper way is "O Christ God, bless the food and drink of Thy servants, for holy art Thou, always, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen." before the meal and "We thank Thee, O Christ our God, that Thou hast satisfied us with Thine earthly gifts; deprive us not of Thy Heavenly Kingdom, but as Thou camest among Thy disciples, O Saviour, and gavest them peace, come unto us and save us". after it.

I really don't know, I went there for pleasure. But I did notice that people treated me differently after I was in a single place for a while. It seemed to me like they grew less friendly once they thought I was staying. I could be wrong though.

Last time I went I left mid Golden Week and I direly regretted it. Everyone was up and doing things, tons of stuff going on. The trains were a mess but there was so much cool stuff going on. I regret bailing on it to this day.

It costs about half of what it used to for me.

Why in the hell would you do that?

Chinese are the jews of asains. Their food is sort of good though.

You'd be surprised at how retarded people are when dealing with other cultures. Also fuck China.

I'd love to go and spend some time. Learn new stuff. Their architecture has always intrigued me too.

Also how a lot of them in big cities seem to live in really tiny spaces. Cozy as fuck.

Funny how the media completely "missed" that Abe did the same thing seconds before Trump.
Fucking dishonest scum.

I remember something my French teacher said about France, but I think that I think applies to all cultures.
People like it when you try to speak their language. But some people get mad if you do it wrong (no effort at infliction for example), and would rather struggle listening to a foreign language than you butchering theirs.

Apparently according to one Jewtuber I watch their housing bubble burst never really recovered and buying a home out there isn't impossibly expensive despite what's been said.
I think it's BS (when you can only build homes on less than 40% of the land, shit is gonna be expensive) and even then the cost of living could be sky high.

However, I absolutely loved my time in Japan. Is it worth living there?
Of course I need to know Japanese and have skills they need being an English teacher is semi-appealing, but I'd never teach in my own country since a teacher can't lay their hand on a kid- even if that kid is beating the shit out of another kid. Not to mention Jap bullying is far worse than what the west can do. and there is the risk of being nuked (either from Kim or the many leaks), and their troubles are far from over due to them wanting to be independent. But I am curious.
Maybe because I'm so fucked where I am I just want to go to another country and start over. I'd go to the US, but I have less to offer then. Not to mention I can't fucking make heads or tails of their websites when it comes to immigration + work.

meh, wish I could get an assignment there instead of being stuck in buttfuck nowhere.

This is almost like that "2 scoops" event. 1 year and still assmad.

Yeah, the real estate bubble in the eighties popped in the 90s and they never really recovered from it.

Yakuza 0 is a fun game set in that time.

I wonder if the MSM realize this kind of coverage is the reason Trump won.

The fish must be happy with Trump.
Koi fish confirmed for Nazis.

They believe that the viewers are dumb goldfishes tho will forget every fuck ups that the media made.

They are partly right though, there average social-media addicted normalfags can't remember what happened last week.

I heard from a guy on /a/ that stayed there for more than one week, that they grow increasingly more unfriendly the longer you stay.
One week is max, or something, for the maximum jap kindness.

Christ, the number one trending thing on twatter is #Bedroomfloormusicvideo. Nevermind DNC corruption or the mass shooting taken place not long ago.

YouTubers are calling out Nintendo for its policy on streaming, uploads

archive.is/9WBxZ

archive.is/SlP9P

Polygon Posts 5/10 Review for Sonic Forces, Reviewer Got the Game Yesterday

archive.is/xrqxC
archive.is/e6nFg
archive.is/w8lVp

archive.is/sEYOh

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossal Screw-Up

archive.is/rjAJe

Has this guy never fed a fish? Fish eat whatever fits into their mouths and they'll keep eating until their stomach is about to explode. If there's any extra it'll get scooped up by other bottom feeders.

How are you supposed to believe any of their legit criticism of the president when they're constantly making mountains out of molehills? Wow, Trump believes he knows so much more than the experts, what a disaster. And Trump is so impulsive he can't even wait to feed fish, we can't let this guy have the nuclear launch codes or he'll nuke the first person to criticize him.

Why is this news?

Who got canned?

Gee, I wonder (((why))).

Why can't they leave the internet alone? Fuck everything.

Doesn't really have the same memetic potential though

Pro tip, every time you see some list of trending, recommended posts or videos and 'on the rise' articles they are most likely manipulated. Just like vidya review scores.

A guy called Micah C he also got fired from Blistered Thumbs for being a right wing meany.

Remember how people got outraged over Obama having ice cream with his kids on Father's Day while shit happened on the other side of the world? Remember the Left saying not to overblow everything like that?

Also overreacting like this for every mild act Trump does is going to weather people down so when he does something massive, it'll feel about the same level publically. Don't react as equally with something hypothetically as launching nukes are you would him overfeeding fish or having 2 scoops of ice cream.

He got fired because Ticked Taco was a fucking envious faggot. oneangrygamer.net/2014/12/the-fall-of-blistered-thumbs-mismanagement-and-despair-part-1/13111/

THIS IS INCORRECT, FAGGOT WHO RUNS A CON ABOUT THE INTERNET
Also his entire response is cancerous in general. The guy verbally shitposted, at a convention about the internet. Cox admits that he shouldn't have been booted, it was just a joke, and that everything about it was blown way the fuck out of proportion. And after saying that, says that he still defends the actions of his crew

Yeah, on Youtube I get blimey limey's videos recommended to me every single time a new one comes out.

fuck you gatekeepers, you just weighs in when it profits you or you need a smoke screen.

This is also true about Bob himself.

Bullshit, look at the fucking guy. I doubt he can spell vegetable.

But he does know how to spell Mario

Someone please post the dieting advice vid.

This one?

No, the one where diabetes dave actually gave dieting advice for others. We all desire moviebob's figure after all.

wew

I won't even bother watching it. Who he is to give anyone advice for a healthy lifestyle?

Of course

Thank you. this guy is so infuriating.

For someone who practically live on Twitter, this must hurt.

Why is this fat fuck giving anyone dieting advice?

Clearly it doesn't fucking work

Exercise is the 4th component necessary for the human body.

Yes, Bob. Yes, you are.

I heard unsubstantiated reports of Methwhale advocating meth as a drug for weight loss.

Well, it did work for the gays in the 80's.

The late night shows will be all over it for sure. The fuck drumpf skits write themselves.

Of course movieblob knows nothing about nutrition. He recommended fucking nuts as a good snack. Nigger do you even realize how man calories nuts are? I can eat a cup of peanuts or almonds in like 20 seconds. Nuts are so fucking calorie dense it's incredible. There's a reason nuts are heavily featured in things like trail mix. There's a reason a lot of MREs include peanut butter.

Also for that matter that fat fuck recommends fruit juice instead of soda. I know he's completely fucking retarded but jesus fuck, fruit juice has similar calories and sugar content to soda. Even "no sugar added" fruit juice is as bad as soda because the fructose in fruit is just sugar. If you don't want to be a fat fuck drink a water, coffee or tea instead. God I hate movieblob

Did it work for Harper?

Meals Rejected by Ethiopians?

You overestimate burgers like myself. Most will take a fair bit of sugar with their tea or coffee. If I didn't skip one or two meals a day, I probably would be a fat fuck as well.

Maybe if they didn't reject the peanut butter they wouldn't be starving little bitches

How about dyet coke? it is supposed to have no sugar and is just water with flavour and colour.

Reminds me of that one guy who ate MREs everyday but did no PT and ended up getting fat.
Most of them have like between 1500-3000 calories.

>ingesting artificial sweeteners

Are you for real?

It has no sucrose but what they replace the sucrose with is far worse, so just have a nice non-diet soda every once in a while.

Seriously dude?

Gallagher is the president of the ESA (fags who own E3), and called us a harassment campaign back in 2015.

I'm still talking with Rutledge. There's a lot going on behind the scenes, so be patient.

Not recognizing it for the shitpost it was.
Meals Ready to Eat. Which I already knew. My post was a play on the idea that MREs generally inedible. Or they were in the '80s

At this point, the main audience for those news outlet is dumbshits who need validation that trump is an idiot and they can't even admit they were wrong about him. Even normalfags who don't give a shit about politics are sick of this bickering about the latest "two scoops" type scandals

Even if you put 2 tablespoons of sugar in your coffee that's only 96 calories. The real sin is putting milk or cream in your coffee as that is a lot more calorie dense than sugar

People debate whether the aspartame is worse for you than sugar, but artificially sweetened drinks won't give you calories

Makes sense, they're generally meant to be eaten in times of intense physical activity and are designed to be as filling and calorie dense as possible in the smallest and lightest package so that you don't have to carry a bunch of food around just to sustain yourself.

What I don't get is that people can't wrap their heads around the fact that food is literally fuel for you and if you put in more fuel than you use that you'll end up with an excess.

Having type 1 diabetes is suffering.

I'm sorry to hear that user, it must suck knowing that most of the people with your condition type 2 could have prevented it and yet you're forced to suffer

Man, I'm really hoping that's an actual joke, and not a serious though spoken with levity. For some reason it's hard to place trust in anyone that lists themselves as journalists.

Fuck type 2 assholes. They make regular diabetic people be branded as idiots who fucked over their own health.

It doesn't help to have hypotyroidism and have it MUCH more easy to get weight, but at least I'll never get american size.

are you a woman user? As for your diabeetus though I'm sure most people understand the difference between type 1 and type 2

People should be already turned off by hearing just that.

Nope, just someone who lost the genetic lotery.

And not really, at least not normalfags.

Becuase it tastes good and I do not feel full.
As I oftentimes have to remind myself, it takes about a half an hour before the brain registers that the stomach is full.

On another note, I'll have to make a clip of it later, but there is one sure fire way of ending American obesity on the spot: you cut 125 calories out of your daily consumption.

Question.

Why many people record themselves in front of their shelves with toys or in front of their videogame posters or whatever before talking about their political opinions and expect anyone to take them seriously?

For fuck's sake, even people here knows you should hide your powerlevel.

They've been pounding at this shit for eight fucking years now. The government contracts aren't coming you stupid faggot. Gallagher like his good friend pedoesta is corrupt but supremely arrogant and stupid too stupid to stay at the top for much longer.

Granted, but remember these guys aren't from Holla Forums. They're normalfags with a business. At least a little of the vitriol they've been getting is so over the top I can't blame them for letting off steam about it. They're not used to this.

Kid gloves, but firm and fair and giving benefit of the doubt. Right up until (if) it comes out hard that they really are just dicking with us to coddle the clique. Shit like this needs to be handled the way you handle it IRL. When you know for sure, then you go ham, but not before.

I don't really think Trump is some great person or good leader, but it's shit like this that drives me up the wall. Goes to the section of "If they lied about something small like this, what else are they lying about?" Same ballpark as what drove me in the early days as well in regards to blatant lies and obfuscation about some shit about games journalism.

The problem is the research is split on whether or not it matters, we know that sugar is bad for you. The question is whether aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are bad for you in the same amount.

That's a good explanation actually, a lot of times I'll look at my daily calories and wonder to myself "how did I eat that much" when I feel like I've barely eaten anything that day.
Then I go back through and see a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (850 calories) or a bowl of cereal and be reminded that a lot the time the most calorie dense foods aren't the the most filllng

Well, they can show their powerlevel when talking about what they are powerful about, but if you have a serious opinion, for fuck's sake, prepare a set acording to the seriousness.

Huge consumerist whores are very knownledgable about politics?
Nah, it's just the simple "I own shit so I am important" mentality, they think their opinions are important.
Funny things I noticed is, those people who collect games and show them in their videos don't know shit about video games, they never touched most of them

It still amazes me just how much a narrative can shift if you remove literally two seconds of footage.

I use the general rule "Eat until you are no longer hungry, not until you are full."

Many snacks are easily broken down by stomach acid (think of the difference in space between popped and unpopped bubble wrap).
I remember seeing a study where researchers gave some mice mice a low protein diet and they ate more and became obese. In the same study mice with an average protein ate an average amount and mice with a high protein diet ate less. Whether that applies to humans is another question but if general dietary satiation is dependent on protein input and not stomach fill, it could revolutionize the way we think about diet.

I guess I could eat lo mein for the rest of my life.

Don't you mean honorary Aryans :^^^)))))) ?

Are you sure they even own the games instead of just printing out the boxart?

I don't know about that, maybe it has something to do with it but I think that just sheer volume has more to do with how full you feel. If I eat 800 calories worth of white rice I'm going to feel fuller for a lot longer than that measly peanut butter and jelly sandwich, despite the peanut butter and jelly having a lot more protein and vitamins.

It's possible that a combination of the two produces better results though, for example if I were to eat 600 calories of rice mixed with 200 calories of chicken I may feel fuller for longer than just 800 calories of rice.
But personally I think that eating a lot of lower calorie stuff is going to keep you fuller than eating a smaller amount of higher calorie, higher protein stuff

I do not find your jests amusing.

I'm not one of the ones going after them, at least not until some Polygon shit comes to light, more than just unpublishing, which is still a pretty big slight, and one that was in complete error at least via SPJ codes. archive.is/Sw9NW
That shot you posted just raised a yellow flag for me, reads for all the world like joking-not-joking. But we'll see how it ends up panning out.

Wouldn't surprise me if the boxes were empty, yeah.

really nigger?

I find yours amusing.

This is the greatest show I've ever seen.

So where can I find all the guides we used to have, it's not in the OP anymore?

That music sting is the best bit.

I do not jest.

killers clowns, really this is the monster? LAME

but wait could it be the clowns are a symbol pointing out that the 2016 election was a circus?
…they are genius

Oh you.

Why dont they watch the video that shows the Jap prime minister dumping his box first before Trump does it.

Archive them all and spread them around with the gif in

Because that would not make Trump look bad.

and here I thought it was pozzed when fag ghosts in gimp suits were knocking bitches up

Mind fucking blown.

All that photoshop

Still superior, unlike your used up worthless pancreas.

Pls, no bully.

People is obviously oppressing her by implementing patriarchal beauty standards in their edits.

anime_girl_vomits.jpg

If this happened to you, you wouldn't feel it, thanks to the high blood sugar melting your fucking nervous system.

Why do you have to be so mean?

And while I will die early because of my disease it is better than the cancer of your shit taste.

archive.is/briEb

I have never heard of this site before

While I've heard of the japs outlook on foreigners who overstay their welcome. It might be specific to that guy for all we know. Maybe he brought along his daki everywhere thinking the japs will treat him kindly since he is with his waifu in her native land.
Kidding aside. The japs are not wrong with that policy and outlook. The open borders (((globalism))) used to be rightly seen as cancer even by the libtards. Until it got renamed and branded as multiculturalism. Then the left couldn't bend the knee and suck Soro's cock fast enough.

At this point it's a just a reverse portrait from Dorian Gray. The 3dpd valkenburger gets more monstrous while the pics increasingly gets photoshopped.

no first for benis, therefore sage

It's Nate Silver's site. Don't take anything out of Nate too seriously, his joke "math approved" predictions are more accurate than his serious ones.

user many rations throughout history were very edible it's just that you can't completely subsist on them forever as anyone would get sick of canned meat and beans with some crackers and peanut butter after enough time. Hell US rations used to come with candy and cigarettes to boost the morale of the troops.

The first gen MREs were rather mediocre but after nearly forty years of development modern ones are really quite good. There's twenty four different meal variants that get issued, half of which are changed yearly to reduce fatigue. That said, I wouldn't want to solely live off them for weeks - there isn't much fiber and a whole lot of protein and sugar. You'd literally end up shitting bricks.

Good Evening!

Thanks user!

I dont know what is happening anymore!

Brother is Army, said most MREs are amazingly edible but to always avoid the omelet MRE. And yes, they make you constipated as hell and they're fucking over 9000 calories a whack or some stupid shit.

pull your shit together murika.

Modern day MRE's looks delicious as fuck.

That's because they are made for people who do strenuous physical activity all day user not a NEET who doesn't leave his room.

Obviously it isn't representative of actually trying to vote in the US user you need an ID and need to register before that. Also it is illegal to promote a political party within a certain distance from a polling place.

wasnt there a bunch of illegal votes in the last election?

Oh my god. GamerGays and DisKKKord created the Nazis.

They were dead, but they still had an ID :^)

Woah there user, tone down that hate speech. There is no such thing as illegal votes, just undocumented voters :^)

Nothing confirmed fortunately or unfortunately.

The dead registers were just evidence that one could easily get away with mass voter fraud. Nothing to condemn any party though as far I know.

Well when you have faggots running the polling place breaking the law to let Mexicans vote there really isn't anything you can do about that before the election now is there?

Not in certain jurisdictions like california :^)

Really made me think

I don't consider California part of the US and letting them vote in elections is a travesty.

Wasn't California attempting to become a separate entity at some point where they were still a part of the U.S., but where treated as an independent country because that state was that economically strong (This was long before all of this recent Calexit BS)?

They were probably going to try it and then realized how much they rely on the Union to get them shit they need to function. You know like water and the welfare checks that keep all their diversity from going up to Beverly Hills and raping and murdering them all.

I guess Techraptor will soon be dead as the dinosaurs.

>not "I guess Techraptor will soon be Techwrapped up"

Did they befriended with some Japanese pimp?

More like Techextinct

Is he the Pinapple Pen guy?

Fucking Carlos I'm tired of your shit.

Considering how deep the Yakuza are in the Japanese government, that may not be too far from the truth.

Daily reminder that "diverse" means non-white.

It's missing the gold teeth but otherwise pretty good cosplay.

No Cheese

Do the Yakuza actively shit up things like the Jews or do they just do shit or profit?

Oy vey!

Did you try the GG gitgud.io repo?

Damn, I'm seeing the jewery everywhere now, TV, movies, vidya books, ads. I only wanted to play video games.

What do they cook?

As with any mafia that seeks to expand, the Yakuza are pretty shit to a lot of people that stand in their way for power. They have a reputation for being ruthless for a reason.

There were legitimately bullshit questions on those tests, they changed the answers to the same question at random sometimes just to prevent nigs from voting.

They're not used to hiding their powerlevel.

shitskin food mostly.

I keep hearing this claim but never any actual evidence of it.

Well hinestly when it comes to British food the bar isn't very high. In fact it probably rock bottom.
t.student

It's more like they display all that shit for muh geek cred. See if you have a bunch of bullshit that means you're totally a geeky nerd like your intended audience

It made me hungry though, but I can't cook for shit so it's pasta again for me tonight. I hate better when I lived with my sister. I shouldn't watch those show.

Unrelated question even if it is still too early for shitposting time.

Do we still keep the recipe of roman cement? or any other cement that will last ages instead of cheap chermical crap.

I thought romans used stone, you learn something new everyday I guess

If you can't find it on the internet then you probably won't find it here either, m8

Well there is a slight confusion when it comes to discussing it, since both Roman cement and Roman concrete exist, but only one was actually used by the Romans.

Just asked because in some far thread I've heard we lost the recipe.

archive.is/1ULmk

kek, how have I not seen this before?

Yeah it is

I thought that guy was Chinese.

He looks like a Jap Chuckle Brother

Sure I've seen a vid of it - like a history thing where people make stuff using old techniques.
Try ytube search?

Oh, that was a real recipe.

Now where the hell I can find volcanic ashes and rocks?

Why is this bread so slow

Monday

Wouldn't that be expensive? I live in a damn dried up swamp turned into a desert.

Good morning!

Nigger just use polymerized cement. it's three times stronger, readily available, and you're just going to give yourself silicosis anyway.

I just want to build stuff to outlive civilization.

BULLY THIS NERD

The way shit's going, I'd suggest polystyrene.

I love those memri tv edits.

Is War Tech Fighters any good? How about Project Nimbus? I am looking for some good mech games ever since I replayed some Armored Core.

You should really learn to use the internet, user. Although almost everyone sells volcanic ash that has been prepared for cosmetic use, there is one supplier you can see that sells it around $150 per metric ton. Considering the fact that they are the only ones I could find, it could be shady (especially since it's a Chinese supplier), but it's there.

If you plan to outlive civilisation, you aren't going to be worrying about having cement that can last for over a thousand years. Just fucking buy something cheap and get enough of it so that you can build it a second time when it starts showing signs of being ready to collapse. People took wood over stone for a reason, user.

That "volcanic ash" is probably just sand and old Chinese newspapers

Well that's why I mentioned it. It's most likely something completely different or filled with so much waste you may as well kill yourself now.

I have yet to test this

Are you unable to create anything new?
Like some redditor, sjw or communist?

archive.fo/n1HYh

Can you spot it?

Spot what?

Mac Tonight

CAN'T YOU SEE

Hint: Kill a nigga tonight.

Holy shit

Those are some high IQ individuals.

How about making bricks with plastic? Would it be a death sentence?

Nice. Also like the guy dressed as a Tonberry.

HOLY SHIT

No fucking way

You're missing the first part.

How are you even able to figure out how to breathe?

Then do stuff like the Nazca Lines.

I enjoy this immensely, but I doubt whoever did it won't last 'til the end of the month.

People already build with bricks made of recicled plastic or bottles full of sand or dirt.

But they are spics, so I guess they don't count.

There's nothing offensive about Mac Tonight! He's a beloved classic McDonald's mascot!

Oh frick,I've just seen it, Fatlus are h'white suprmemecist

Fug.

You guys are just reminding me of Plastic Brick Automaton.

What?

I'm afraid to even give you any advice at this point in fear that you will drown from tripping and falling face-first into a shallow puddle.

So is Dr. Seuss and look where we're at now.

Please meme thus

heyooo

No muslims
how islamphobic

I think his name was legorobot.

Did these comics.

Look at it on the internet, for fuck's sake, and stop being a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian.

Nearest I can figure, the guy wants make giant legos and build from that. I'm starting to see why the other user bullied him to death about his beetus.

archive.is/spOpW
An attempt was made

You want to figure out how to build something? Just look at something that is successful and replicate it, don't try inventing anything new. If you see a 10m^2 one-floor building made from bottles filled with sand, then make a 10m^2 one-floor building made from bottles filled with sand. The materials and the design are the absolute easiest part, since at that point you are simply comparing the price to how much your wallet contains, the vast majority of it is simply work. Best-case scenario would be simply looking up how to build a shed, buying some wood and then making it: your goal isn't to try to be a smartass, it is to build something that you intend on using.

plasticbrickautomaton.com
He hasn't updated in years. I wonder what happened to that nigger.

That's that window marker shit, it comes off incredibly easy.

That's a good point.

I wish it really existed the Man Scouts we tried to meme a few threads ago to teach basic stuff.

Quick PSA: There's only a few hours left before Miiverse shuts down, so if you want Nintendo to archive everything you posted, click the link below.
miiverse.nintendo.net/settings/download_request

For future reference, what's the best route when it comes to spending money in Japan? Is it possible to use debit/credit cards, or is it strictly use physical yen bills and coins only?

Enjoy yourself.

Call bullshit on that. They can be scummy just like everyone else.

So that Q user guy on Holla Forums was a larper after all?

That would be gay as fuck and you're gay for even wanting that. What else can be expected from a beta without a functioning pancreas

lel

I always carry cash, because you will find small shops and food places that don't take credit. Every 7/11 has an ATM and they are everywhere. It's not a big deal.

S
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E

I don't need to like her for her to tell you that you're a potato

"Man scouts" what in the gay fuck

Do you not have an army reserve/national guard in the European shithole you're from beetus user

What is THAT?

archive.is/rLRYB

Odd marketing….

archive.is/Kl8IW

kek, they ren't paying for bots anymore?

checked

Nothing like a classic BJ

googled that name, that thing is ugly as fuck

I'll bet you $100 that she's a DiGRA contributor.

it's a tranny bruh.

So as Carl(Katherine) Cross. I'm betting you, it's a DiGRA contributor.

One of these is Jason Segal in drag for a joke. The other is the """woman""" being talked about.

Sorry for that.

archive.is/JzmV7

I used to have a picture, years ago, that made a similar point even better.

I have yet to see a tranny that pass, maybe porn trannies like Jane Marie but twitter trannies are always atrocious.

Have a more recent one

Another day in glorious Bongland

top kek

Generally the ones that pass aren't complaining about how they're portrayed in media. A lot of them are doing porn for a living or posting their nudes online just for fun.

Well, the email isn't wrong. If you want me to pretend you're a woman, at least put in some effort. I'm a lot more likely to use someone's preferred pronouns if they actually look kind of feminine.

Twitter trannies are just like the fat girls that bitch about skinny girls.

I can't handle this shit anymore, I'm going to die from pure anger.
Good night.

reported

No thighs
The jaw
Adam's apple.

Better than twitter trannies though.

Thanks for the promotion.

but what about the scene where chubby nazi slaps and chokes the fuck out of afro gal?

god damn, the thumbnail made it look like she was bottomless. Such a boner killer.

Oi m8, you got a license for that anime girl?

Is it like with knives where you can only buy dull ones? But like you can only buy 2d traps and not girls

Turns out the second fight wasn't as bad as the first. Poor Iron Glory can't strike a pose without bleeding everywhere

Do these people not look into the mirror and hate themselves? And how is it even possible for a guy to have such bad hair? I used to have long hair when I was in college and most girls were jealous of my beautiful hair.

can you not post your boyfriend here

Gonna need to see your ID mate that loli don't look over a 1000 years old to me.

That was the gayest shit I've seen since

Who the Hell thinks that looks attractive?

I think they have the mindset of "I'm rebelling against The Man".
My secret technique is that I bath at he end of every day before I go to bed. Meanwhile, when was the last time even half of these people glanced at a shower?

What a bunch of idiots. Koi are carp. They are total pigs. Besides the problem with "over feeding" has to to with causing uncontrolled bacterial growth that changes the ph and sucks up available oxygen and creating excess nitrates. This is much less of a problem with large ponds, especially natural ponds.

TWO SCOOPS

I don't know, Trump did kinda act like a ape there. If I had shitty fishes like that and one of my guests did something like that I would be mildly upset too.

I think I just found the opening to the best new comedy show that will be sweeping the nation

He was playing follow the leader, Abe threw it in first so Trump thought it was fine for him to throw it in.

He literally just throws the last bits in after the other guy did so too, signalling they are going to move on. What the fuck is wrong with you people, this is absolutely nothing.

FRUMPF DOES IT AGAIN

I miss living somewhere I could have a koi pond. That shit was comfy. Totally don't miss the herons trying to eat the biggest ones, though.

You'd have a point if the bowl went in with the food, there wasn't video of him playing along beforehand, and if the Japanese president didn't do the same thing seconds prior. Either way, this entire thing is a two scoops tier non-issue that's only received even the slightest amount of attention because of a harebrained scheme to try and stir up drama because Jews

this.

Guess I was wrong here. Sorry, didn't watch the video just saw the thumbnails and headlines.

Never trust the headlines.

well no wonder, how fucking new are you that you trust the mainstream media?

If Viv & Gilda were drawn by Japanese artists…

More?

The reason you feed feed them slowly is so you can enjoy watching them eat. It won't hurt them to feed them all at once, especially since they've pre measured their food.
Does anyone else fucking love koi? These are my two favorite types.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/927687409315151875

TWO SCOOPS

I like the ones that look like they have extra chromosomes… But I think that means they're sick of something.

how long til the outrage?

Sorry, that's all I have. I'll save that comic though.

last years some Green peace retards drove some jeep near em and ruined one (dunno which one, i think the bird)

Memeteor user, are you there? can you memeteor the UK?

I thought they put a sign across the bird which fucked it up?

I use to have koi fish as pets, but they passed away years back. But like you said, feeding them all at once isn't a problem.

Seriously, they're social reach has gotten pathetic.

So when are they fighting the Chinese robot?

for some reaso i got reminded of the guy from the latest American Horror Story stuff

Why is it I consider myself a hard-blooded American, yet I finding myself having an increasing affection towards Japan the more that I find out about their culture? Then again, I've mostly seen the positive side of their society, and very little of the negative side of it.

After they're done beating the piss out of poor Iron Glory.

They should quarantine London and move the capital back to York

ROB threads are officially over because the guy feels that Holla Forums has taken over Holla Forums he's kinda right tbh

He also reveals he lurks Holla Forums

Cakejew also shows up and there's some sperging about GG too

And nothing of value was lost that day, he can join yandev in the cuck closet Oh shit im a nazi now

Good fucking riddance.

That's going to be one crowded closet if they insist on not coming out.

source?

Im pretty sure that's a random shitposter user.

That was a little too much twitter cancer.

There is at least one fag who keeps making threads about rob not visiting this place right now but I dont really care either way, if he wants his nintendrone threads its fine. I just ignore them anyway

Yeah don't get overly blinded, they might have less cancer aids ratio overall but there's always some not so perfect things. Still better than most "enriched culture" garbage at the moment and you wonder why socjus seems so desperate to get the nips to accept multiculti globalism.
rhetorical.jpg

POTENTIAL TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR HAPPENINGS
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.fo/iJvw1
REMINDER THAT THERE'S A XENOBLADE 2 DIRECT HAPPENING TOMORROW AT 6AM PST. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE GAME LOOKS LIKE TRASH, THOSE WHO KNOW MOON PAY ATTENTION TO WHETHER OR NOT THE SCRIPT HAS IN ANY FORM CHANGED BETWEEN JAPANESE AND ENGLISH, AND REPORT BACK HERE.
>ALSO THIS MIGHT BE WHERE THEY ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THE AFOREMENTIONED DUAL-AUDIO OPTION OR LACK THEREOF

I don't know the faggot nor visit the R. O. B. threads, but I'm glad faggots like him leave this place.

They were comfy little adventures

What exactly did they mean by this?

archive.is/EpX6w

(checked)

Next time, webm shits like these, user.

this.

I am worried, but then remember this and that sega of americahas sent shit to mark.

you found that shit in imgur? I scrolled past it like just a minute ago and clicked on it because I like that dark makeup around eyes, but god damn this bitch is ugly.

Hollywood Tomoko is too far removed from her mango aesthetics.

Hairy butthole.

Satan you should really reign in your disciples in the media.

I'm just a dumb ol faggot, but thanks for all that you've done and thanks for always being there. You're some of the best anons I've ever had the privilege of posting with. May gamergate live forever, and these threads never end. May we find each other in the next life.

Faggot

You're welcome, faggot

Faggot.

Has the board really been changing that much?
I just mostly stick to gamergate and specific game threads.

I thought AO sold his game collection and give up being an e-celeb?

Don't kill yourself.

faggot

Sorry I've been drinking.

Man, these cosplayers know jack shit about-

WAIT, HOLLYWOOD GOT THEIR GRUBBY HANDS ON TOMOKO?!

Faggot. No problem, user, but go to bed. You're drunk.

Me too

Get some sleep user. And first thing tomorrow, clean your room.

Yes, they No you dummy. That's hela played by cate blanchett from thor live action. But don't get too relieved because Pedowood is looking for more animu and mango to (((adapt)))

Oh thank GOD.

thats neither tomoko nor cosplay, thats hel from the thor movie. here is what lokis kid is supposed to look like they retconed her to being odins kid, no respect for nordic mythology. bonus smt version of hel

Ah ha ha ha, I don't drink because I've yet to find an alcohol that I like. Perhaps that explains why I'm lonely.

It's a mockery of Nordic myth in every way. It doesn't even try to reinvent anything in it. Most of the movie is just a bad Planet Hulk bootleg with she-boon Valkyrie.

and to add huge insult, history buffs I know who get pissed when mistakes are made in egypt or greek/roman mythology are going MEH. FUCK

user, why the hell do you expect them to respect it when its their take on it. The movie universe is completely different if not more coherent from the main Marvel community. They at least didn't fuck with the design too much though its still bullshit that they're mandated to show the actor's face more than the mask.

People goggle and drool when King Arthur is made into waifu but bitch and moan when a non-nip fucks with another pantheon, though its justified but the bias still stands

I rather a Planet Hulk movie than what they shat out, seriously whose idea was it to make the Thor series into a knock-off gotg. Thank god they saved Beta-ray bill from this mess.

That would also be shit though.

No respect for nordic myth anymore. It's just become a bad meme for video games and movies to use now while barely understanding it.

The problem is rights issues with Hulk. If they did just make a Planet Hulk movie, I'd want Hulk to completely take over and get rid of Ruffalo for good. Hate that guy. Sadly all we'll ever get is this trash for a live action version. Just go watch the animated movie.

even in the fucking comics they kept fairly faithful to the mythology.

the ones who saw gotg doing well.

I have some hope for god of war norse to be honest, they did do a decent amount of research when making the god of war trilogy. nothing will top sphinx and the cursed mummy as an egyptian game though.

go watch hulk vs thor, its literally animated thor ragnarok but better.

Just remake Gladiator but with Aliens, Hulk, Thor and Loki with Hela as the specter or puppetmaster. In the Hulk vs. animated shorts, they did the perfect crossover with Thor and Hulk.

would you rather femboy arthur? and thats still not the worst thing type moon ever did the worst thing they did was go mainstream

How much better did SAO (Of all things) treat Nordic mythology?

To explain the first part of this sentence, Marvel will not make another independent Hulk film because still Universal owns the theatrical rights to the character. The only reason he's in the other MCU films is because Universal "loaned" him, like how Sony is "loaning" Spider-Man to Marvel.

I actually hate the fact that the character of Bruce Banner has just become a footnote in Hulk-lore as "the guy Hulk turns into and is no longer cool".

>People goggle and drool when King Arthur is made into waifu
The Nasuverse isn't even consistent within it's own continuity
Illiya's sub-continuity is even more brain-bending than either Pretty Sammy's or Nanoha's which are fucked continuity-wise in their own ways
But I would still watch the 4th season: score of 10/10 raped maids

dammed thumbnail

That's the comics with a community so ass backwards attempting to explain shit would take years and the Thor movies don't do that well as a whole.

Do you honestly want them to adapt all the accurate shit? Like Loki's other kid?

Use your goddamn shift key child, this isn't Reddit.

Then don't call it a Hulk movie, call it a Thor movie with a shit-ton of Hulk, better yet make it a stand alone Beta-ray Bill film with the Hulk.

For the shock value, yes.
Im lazy.

It's not news. Abe dumped the food first, then Trump did. CNN edited video so you could only see Donaldo because 'lol drumpf so rude lol'.
Why, you may even say it's fake news.

twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/927695613432680449
archive.fo/1xPZT

What the fuck did this guy do?

Draw batman, apparently.

He just appeared on Gotham City Pizza to appreciate DC fans, then the next day, feminists and SJWs attacked the very establishment he's staying at. He was threatened the day before.

Don't forget lying through his teeth about what actually happened.

And when called out on their shit, CNN went "okay, maybe Abe dumped his first, but we can't really know for sure."

The main difference between Roman cement and standard modern Portland cement is the use of volcanic ash (pozzolans), that they didn't use reinforced concrete, and that they used seawater which reacted with the volcanic ash to cause crystallization to happen. Something we only found out a few months ago is that Roman cement in contact with seawater also continued to react and grow stronger over the years and centuries, while modern cement tends to get destroyed by seawater in a matter of decades.

unews.utah.edu/roman-concrete/
ammin.geoscienceworld.org/content/102/7/1435

Pozzolans are often used as a supplement to Portland cement in modern blended concrete.
researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Elsen2/publication/259357577_Supplementary_Cementitious_Materials/links/00b4952b9a25bec3f1000000/Supplementary-Cementitious-Materials.pdf
Reinforcing concrete with rebar obviously has a lot of huge advantages, it lets us do things the Romans could never do and reduces costs, but can decrease long-term durability when the steel rusts.
theconstructor.org/concrete/corrosion-steel-reinforcement-concrete/6179/

Nobody seems to use saltwater concrete currently, I found some experiments with it but it decreases the strength of the concrete and doesn't seem to be well-understood. Maybe the recent discovery will lead to it being used for applications in contact with seawater though.
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19373260.2010.521048

There's research indicating that artifical sweeteners can make you hungrier and contribute to the risk of diabetes. It seems like the actual taste of sugar influences the hunger/calorie-regulation system, even if it isn't actual sugar. When you taste sugar but don't get the actual calories your body expects, it compensates by influencing you to eat more.

sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2016/07/13/why-artificial-sweeteners-can-increase-appetite.html
sci-hub.cc/10.1038/nature13793

I accidentally bullied -8 on the 7ch flash thread so hard he deleted the thread I guess. I wasn't even bitching about him, I was only autistically jumping down the throats of two people who jump down the throats of people who don't ride his dick.

Inb4 this post is sent to him to make gg/8ch seem like meanies.

Even if you believe in the tranny meme how can you look at the average tranny and think, "What a beautiful women she is." Most of them don't even attempt to pass.

As if verbal autist on autist violence is going to shatter or reinforce anyone's already iron cast perceptions anywhere ever.

That's like the 400th time he's ended up deleting everything due to butthurt.

I do think Trap as a term offends them so much because it's precisely what they aren't. No one's convinced by them, let alone surprised by it, and they run off a constant stream of delusion and constant affirmation to stop it from sinking in how ridiculous they look.

You gotta love how it's always someone else's fault that they're lazy pieces of shit.

I drew this

kek

I thought abbos are not supposed to lie, especially on the internet.

fuck off marche

Nope, try again.

Hey ashion, how is your health? Hope youre feeling ok.

I recognize that art style, it's panda

Shhh, the Mombot is advising President Trump while he's in Japan

Those game journalists and Anthony Burch are getting their way now?

Drawing looks recent. Did anyone give you shit on Twitter for drawing Vivian?

Take requests? How fucked up are you willing to accept commissions?

I listen and believe, like a good warrior of justice, socially speaking.

Anime is cancer

On Ashion's deviantart she did a vivian james spankking commission.

That's not quite like Viv fucking a mountain.

Aren't those old news? Or is it related to MORE rapes?

not everyone is autistic

>not everyone is autistic Mark

Things are a bit innactive.

Is there any new info about the texas shooting?

Why didn't you save her Holla Forums

Hello?

T H I C C

Is this CP?
Delete this!

Good evening!

I think the most they'll try to do is just prevent some of the grammatical and some contextual errors that were present in Persona 5's localization (Which wasn't so bad that it needed several articles and a website erected about it. Still waiting on Kramer's double fucking standards to do a site on Danganronpa V3's disgusting shit-inserted mess and/or Ys VIII's abhorrent localization, which he said he was going to do–but it's likely he'll not do anything because he's a fucking goon)

Two localization producers from SEGA stream Yakuza 0 every Friday, and they're mostly open when it comes to questions about localization from the chat. One of the localization producers is higher up in the company so he oversees more projects and is privy to localization on other games.

Generally they try to translate and localize in a way that they keep the context, and they translate what's being said by voice into the subtitles so you could understand. They point out mistakes they made and their regrets for letting some stuff pass (like some things that doesn't fit with the context and emotion of the scene). And also how they've tried to improve the game for Western players like getting the devs to add subtitle slots for places that didn't have subtitles originally.

They both hate memes inserted into dialogue and story or character-related text. One of them actually goes through the text of the game himself numerous times to weed them out. The ones they'll leave are the ones they'll miss if they don't know that it's a meme (an example is "Screw the rules, I have money!", which was a dialogue line. It fit within the context of the character, scene and setting, so they weren't suspicious) or it's something inconsequential (such as the upgrades for your dashing speed, which are called "Gotta Go Fast", doubling as a reference to Sonic).

So I think they won't do anything as drastic as we fear; I just hope that this doesn't open the door for goons like Kramer.

archive.is/8Cf6v

Kotaku: "Blizzard Built A 'Strike Team' To Put An End To Overwatch Jerks"

archive.is/F9Jc4

Will Usher - "Michael Pachter Claims #GamerGate Was Abhorrent, Sexist"

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/michael-pachter-claims-gamergate-abhorrent-sexist/43642/

archive.is/cI8Cw
archive.is/BuGTY

I suspect in my country most anime is censored, but I don't think there are freespeech movements here.

What can you do if in your country nobody cares about freedom of speech and censorship?

FuG :DDDD

>doesn't even use Mezase Pokemon Master, aka the one that would actually be relevant to Japan

Mmm, yes

Also have a webm.

That can't be real. I refuse to believe.

This is so unfunny I went into laughter debt and will be unable to find things funny until I get back in the black.

It's gonna get an animated series, funded straight from Two Scoops' pockets

Sage for double post.
archive.is/izjJW

Is that their dying cry?

Are they so pathetic they have to relay on flash animation?

dead thread

I'm speechless.

I can't imagine anybody finding this funny. Especially anyone under the age of 25.

this looks like a fallout faux propaganda ad

Or…
However, the one problem with the latter is that you have to be smart about how you go about it. Also, you face the problem of people thinking you're be hysteric or angry, so you'll have to come at it from a non-aggressive manner.

Funny and sad thing is, they could have just spliced moments from this episode (Last 6 minutes are cut-off). Any advice on a better webm converter I can use?

I'm fucking fapping right now. Don't spoil my fun, you faggot!

That….that's just sad. Lefttarfs would think Colbert "zinged" Trump good despite the lack of satire or humor.

STOP WATCHING ANIMATED CHILD PORN!

Why don't you make me?

I can't stop checking these threads every 5 minutes. Even when I'm out, I'm still checking from my phone. Help

Speaking of which, can you make an Anita Sarkeesian version of this image?

The New Puritans fear the Samurai.

Badass Gilda sure is something

twitter.com/illeity/status/927825464487436289

Once again I'm fucking right, as usual. Good fucking riddance. I hope his fans go with him and commit mass suicide in their fucking commie cult. I win, you ass-sucking fucks.

Good on you for sticking to your guns, user.
So uh… good work?

I've heard of ROB threads a few times but have no idea what they are. I assume we're not talking about Nintendo ROB?

For next thread some xenoblade stuff.

He's the faggot who plays with toys in his bedroom all night long

What's it like to have no self awareness?
Always wanted to know.

last time I heard of him was when he announced he joined the army

He's the actual ROB OP, but he never said he lurked Holla Forums though. That first user is a liar. Possibly part of the same retards who cry "lol he was just being one of those attention whores anyway" or "NOT Holla Forums CULTURE" or whatever other fags who couldn't just close the threads instead of trying to shit them up, even when the mod/admin teams on Holla Forums said they were completely allowed, repeatedly.

He was part of the exodus and at first Holla Forums was the perfect place to start doing ROB threads again without spammers and other stuff like that over at shitchan.

I may be sober now and have a splitting headache but I meant what I said earlier. You guys are alright. You know, it really amazes me just how much has happened. Both the big stuff and the day by day. It's been a wild few years. Cheers.

What are you trying to imply? That playing video games is in any way equivalent to posting pictures of yourself playing with toys on the internet while role playing as said toys in your own faggot thread with your own faggot fans?

He never posted a single picture of himself, and even then, who gives a shit you autist ? People had fun thanks to the threads, and they never tried to stir up drama or bring in newfags in any way. Why cry about them, aside from being a bitch who hates it when they're not the one getting the attention ?

Gamergate had always existed before it was given a name, of small groups of decent people doing what they can to stem the tide of pathological chaos. Just now it's concentrated and focused because of our access to the Net.

Existence is both suffering and overcoming. And that's good enough.

JP is based.

What did he mean by this?

Goobergamers btfo

archive.fo/Pa8ey

Then he can't be a commie.

Not what I meant and not the point. Posting pictures of the toys you're role playing as in your bedroom is the point of that one.

Good for them, now they can fucking leave

The entire point of that post is that playing video games, as in merely being a fucking hobbyist about something, is in no way equivalent to what ROB did in his threads. You know that too. I know you know that because your post is full of deflection and projection that has fuck all to do with what I said. So let me ask you directly, you useless fucking idiot.

Are ROB threads and the usual activities therein equivalent to the act of playing video games? Is taking pictures of toys in your bedroom and roleplaying as those toys for years in your own thread on an image board in any way fucking equivalent to playing video games? If the answer is no, I cordially invite you to hang yourself and shut the fuck up. If the answe is yes, do explain how and actually prove me wrong instead of obfuscating the point.

How could mr. "rts works better on console" be wrong?

maybe he isn't the real ROB

The collusion and corruption during the events of Gamergate (below) are mirrored by the actions of the Mainstream Press (above).

That has barely anything to do with Hermeticism.

Yes playing video games and talking about them on an imageboard is a waste of time. Nothing to be proud about.

Stay salty.

Peterson was recently on the Rubin Report and a listener asked him about strategically combating postmodernism using GG as an example of doing so.

youtu.be/GJJClhqGq_M?t=9369 links to the question and JP's response

Fantastic. So what are you doing here if you think the whole thing is a waste of time and nothing to be proud of? Why participate in a GamerGate thread if that's your opinion on the hobby?

Is that the All Seeing Pizza?

Great let's hope fags like Connor don't get in.

Truly the end times are upon us.

Makes me think of Issac from Golden Sun.

Guys, is something going on with resetera? I keep seeing it shilled and cited in gaming articles all over. A lot more than I saw people citing neofag.

Ah, thanks for sharing, user.

Annuit coeptis, user.

He's gonna need all the help he can get. Arm yourself with his lessons and the lessons of our forefathers. But first clean your room.

I like to waste time.
Plus I take dim view of faggots trying to dictate how other people are allowed to waste their time.

Just finished watching the xenoblade direct and Its nice to see that they are doing dual audio, Sofar the only the localization faggotry I see is the name changes, its shouldn't be to hard to revert the names back for those who are using the japanese audio/subtitles.

I don't think it's farfetched to say that they lurk the imageboards and going by what and said their response to our email campaign. I don't think we have anything to fear, they're most likely talking about the minor errors that were in the beginning Persona. Regardless its best to keep an eye if atlus starts hiring.

That's sweet, user. Hope your hangover doesn't last long.

They are desperately trying to reestablish it as the new neogaf, so expect faggots trying leaking shit about games there so they can get their "cred" back. I am just hoping that never happens because we would be back to square one with those faggots.

He's correct about anything routine. Overstay your welcome and people will hate you. This is expected. Good thing the threads had a solid run and ended on a higher note then most. No need to be upset and dwell on it, so I don't understand why Mark had a spergout.

I'm still a little fuzzy on what exactly the ROB threads were, did the posters take pictures of toys and roleplay as them? For what purpose? I'm just confused.

>>>/robgb/
They've been a thing since even before Holla Forums existed. They're comfy, cute little stories, sprinkled with fun and jokes. They're about vidya toys playing vidya, with semi-lessons like in kids' shows. It's simple, nothing special, nothing complex; just fun, cute shit people enjoyed, until autists cried because "it's not literally videogames so it's not allowed, even if it's about videogames it has to be about A videogame, or I'll be incapable of hiding the threads and prevent my spergouts and spams".

checked
It's clearly being shilled. Butthurt journos/insiders are pissed at all the power/social capital they lost. I'm surprised at how quickly they built the damn thing.

Noice.

Why in the fuck did Mark delete all my posts? The hell did I do? Was it for this?

I want my (You)s back. :(

How are the NioH port shaping up?
Is it worth a pirate purchase?

Connor and other fags are very aware of us due to how hard they tried to shill the Persona thread. But I think the Gaf localization fags won't be shilling much here due to how hard we raided them.

Why doesn't the Chubelf just throw her chips in the cone?

How can you savor them without taking one at a time?

Here is a Xenoblade Trailer for those who care.

lewdgamer.com/2017/10/27/lewdgamer-expose-sakuragame/
archive.fo/w3P7q

He probably thought you were being serious about the Holla Forums bit
You were joking, though
… right ?

I'm not American, user.

Because elves are stupid

Never do business with chinks.

They probably won't be as obnoxious as the Jews, but goddamn, are the Chinese trying.

No kidding. I still don't know how they managed to get VioKa to work with them, as far as I know he's been MiA since 2013

Do they had any idea how to feed Koi carps? Or are they just complaining for the sake of complaining?

What did he mean by that?

ARCHIVE, FAGGOT.

He thought that Trump was being an asshole but now that he realized that Trump was following Abe's lead, he can't admit that Trump didn't do anything wrong.
So they are both wrong because Trump did something someone else did.

archive.is/4EPR3

I'm afraid of fish.

lewds?

Has he thought of not breathing?

No matter how many times you read it, you can only feel for this guy.

It's too cold to pee outside, wait until you find a toilet.

It's getting to a point where I can't take anyone who watches MSM news seriously.

sauce?

It's like he doesn't think before he speaks.
If Abe does this regularly, according to a man who never had a Koi pond in his life, wouldn't the Kois be dead by now? And how long has that Koi pond been there?

Also isn't it incredibly insulting to imply that you know better about japanese customs than the prime minister of Japan?

When has the left ever been concerned with not offending someone who isn't one of them?

He is a leftist, user. They dont respect people's culture.

For a bunch of tolerant people, they're extremely offensive.

Stop.

I just started playing cuphead, and it's harder than I thought it would be.

SNK held a contest to design a new character. Some saudi woman won. Her design is some super woke muslim student wearing a hijab. She'll probably be in the next KoF.

archive.fo/FjSZc

This is exactly what neo-Nazis, white supremacists, the alt-right in general etc. are doing in America right now.

Hm… I'm not sure if this is ok or pozzed shit.

It doesn't look wrong.

Looks OK imo.

Anyway, why didn't we heard about this? we could have made an autistic character design.

If it was hard muslim a) the makeup would be totoal harem, b) jewlery like the belt would be harem too and c) the figure would be less pronounced.

Maybe she is more gypsy or just middleeastern than muslim.

not sure if the hairstyle, the jewelry or those lips or the combination of the three feels repulsive

take your (you) and begone

Sounds like she may be a fun character.

Well, isn't this what Middle Eastern women looked like a couple decades ago?

repeat source

This doesn't look too bad. Her clothes are evil. She has makeup on.

I think it looks like something from Skullgirls though, and not so much King of Fighters.

Heh, its ripped off from filia of skullgirls. And yes, it sounds like pre "lets become dark age who need to be crusaded again" muslim.

675-+ posts (reload the page manually for accurate count), anyone baking?

It's "haram". Harem is a group of concubines.

le Mombot savagery
archive.fo/otjRL

>Watched Umaru dubbed and then two episodes of the new season for the cringe factor with a buddy
Don't watch Umaru it's actually not good for your health.

The exact same shit the Nazis and fascists did: using democracy to help reach power and then dismantle democracy.

You just plain can't let them get into power any more than you should let a "13 year old" Muslim refugee live in the same house as you and your 13 year old daughter

Don't tell me what to do.

Hell, recommend me shit that's unwatchable. The sooner I die of a stroke the better.

I can't use twitter, someone tell him he's a cunt for me.
How fucking petty do you have to be to write what crecente wrote in reply, to something Ian wrote that was 100% correct.

KoF already has a literal sand nigger tho. Kukri is from Africa and fights with sand.
But seriously, it doesn't look that bad and will probably get touched up to make her look more in line with the rest of the series.

Savage.

You are right, all anti-whites who say whites need to die need to be punched to death. Glad to be on the same page.

Is goobergoblins the rightwing arm of a supernazi movement? WERE JUST ASKING QUESTIONS
-MSM
"haha racists whitepipo needs to die haha yes every whitepipo"
"what do you mean it's racist to say all white people, the less whiteys there are everywhere the better"
Really Wil?
FTFY now fuck off back to leftardpol..

How can you not love Mombot, seriously.

baking new bread ready at 700
title: Orz Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=UEEES8BeNCg

user wasn't lying when he said they were going all out with the shilling.

What?

The people behind ResetEra are the fleeing rats of Neofag. Well, the ones that are not our agents anyway. :^)

In response to the baiter aka 46a1b3.

These people really need to learn the meaning of "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

So I'll ask again, Iu want to git gud at making infographics any good guides anywhere? The GamerGate field manual which might have some info is locked behind Google Docs.

Ralph S. Northam won virginia. Can't believe it.

A lot of people ignore the boomerang shot, but I think it's the 2nd best behind charge shots. It has insane coverage and even kills enemies boosted by co-op mode in 2 or 3 hits.

I'm not a fan of more dark and edgy shadow monsters. Even if they play differently it's all the same big blob of shit on screen. But her hair is amazing.

Try this one for a general design basic.

>What's inside?
>Link: tknk.io/5hv8
mega.nz/#!FORDRSJK!vyMLglfcc1oLnIrEV2VCYcHQBEGamOE_7HqN4yPYU5Q

truepundit.com/father-of-boy-fed-to-pigs-theres-a-lot-im-guilty-for-but-not-murder/
archive.fo/SsHbt
What ever happened to Josh?

Whens the next bread?

In one more post.

Boom

Please don't tell me that's the guy who ran that anti-Gillespie ad where a redneck drives down minority kids?

wen bread
wen bread
wen bread

wen bread
wen bread
wen bread

Does anyone know a non shit phone browser? Firefox keeps crashing and bugging out.

Is her hair a Jojo reference?

Spencer is a retard, but he's not natsoc or Nazi. Never heard of him preaching genocide.

I don't think most right wing people support altright (and I'm not referring to the memeright kekistan idiots that get called altright)

love this guy. he fucking calls Kyo Kusanagi a loser and asks "hey can you just throw the match and stop wasting my time"

I generally use Opera, but both Opera mini and Opera Mobile are shit in different ways (mostly from trying to be "Chrome-like" rather than being "Opera-like";), but Firefox mobile is far shitter than either, so it's a least-worst situation.