Video games with realistic military Scenarios

Theoretically, how powerful would Battlefield 2 MEC be militarily if it was real? battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Coalition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/OpFor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty powerful considering they own some of the biggest oil reserves that still exist and they aren't broken down by D&C tactics like the ones we're seeing in Syria
Why do you think the elite on muslim countries like the Emirates and Saudi are so rich?

They would be bigger than Europe economically and militarily.

Technically speaking, they're rich BECAUSE of European investments throughout the cold war to keep Russia outside of oil fields. The wells can't go on forever and multiple other areas have cheaper oil or much better energy resources. That's why the petrol cartel is so biased towards the Arabs. However, an united Arab world would definitely pose a threat to the rest of humanity by sheer numbers alone. Sure, they're not as numerous as the Chinese or Indians and they're not as tech advanced as other countries, but they control some of the biggest and most important chokepoints in the World, they have a proud tradition of infiltration and guerilla fighters and their key areas are so spread that even nuking the damn place won't put too much of a dent into their world (consider that China would capitulate the moment even a single city is hit due to how shitty living conditions would get in the whole area and by sheer number of casualties). What's preventing them from getting stronger is the fact that Islamic elites, even if not controlled by (((we know who))), have always been very prone to backstabbing and to power vacuums, that's why most of the higher ups withhold key information to their military and even within branches of the administration. Technically speaking, there's higher chances that the European Union would become a country than there is for a cohesive Arab country.

It'd be an unstable, socio-political nightmare for all those involved. It's common for ME nations to build military formation to counter eachother. Not compliment eachother.

Thats just a consequence of them owning those oild fields in the firt place.
Barring those would pose a great threat to Western nations just like it did during the Gulf War.
So my point still stands, good analysis though.
Examples?
The only places I can see is either Russia, Canada and some South American countries and none of those are exactly cheap or as abundant as ME reserves.

It's even worse than that. They all have parallel military formations, parallel intelligence agencies, even parallel police forces to minimize the chances of a coup. Arab armies are geared towards preventing coups and popular uprisings, they are utterly incapable of waging war with an outside force effectively.

True, 6 day war is proof of that, but we're talking about a reformed ME here, the Coalition wouldn't even be possible without such a political change.

A snowball's chance in hell of that happening. It's more likely to see India and Pakistan bury the hatchet. Just like niggers can't move past the stone age, so Arabs can't move beyond their tribalism. YME countries are just loose geopolitical entities created by the Ottomans and Western powers, not nations the way we understand them.

And even if they did get together, they still have zero industrial or technological capacity. Everything they build is designed and invented by Westerners, all their weapons are supplied by the West or Russia, more than 90% of their GDP is oil, the rest is just foreign investments in Western countries. And then you have the simple fact they are incapable of waging modern war on a genetic level. Even if they got united they'd still have trouble dealing with Israel, let alone if an actually competent Western military decided to fuck with them.

Because every time a ME country tries to get its shit together, America barges in, deposes the president, destroys entire country and then leaves it in the hands of muslim terrorists. And one time some other power tried to reform a ME country into a modern secular state, America threw a hissy feet and started arming and training local terrorists to keep it out, and now it is a medieval shithole that lives off the heroin export.

What is there to do when every Tribe, Religious cleric school, Government Official, Warlord, Oil Family, Ethnic group, military formation, intelligence formation, and police formation wants their own little army?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

You're a brain dead orangutan if honestly believe it's anywhere near that fucking simple, when you have tribal blood feuds, and religious feuds that go back before the United States was even a fucking country

America has actually spent more time defending one ME country from the other than actually attacking one. These "people" are violent, savage chimps. The only reason people don't view them as niggers is that they're sitting on a bunch of oil, once that dries up they'll go back to camelfucking.

Fuck off, murricunt. The only one time when your help was actually needed (when Iran asked you for help during revolution), you refused it. But hey, how about we give training to proud Mujaheedin people who in no way are violent, savage chimps, or destroy Iraq and give all their high command the boot so they can start an ISIS, or how about we shitter-shatter Syria right while it is fighting ISIS? Ooooh, we body-positive Americans, we so good at defending Middle East!

This is why we can't have vidya faction discussion here, stay classy you fucking autists.

Wait, disregard that. It seems that you are telling the truth, I just misinterpreted your message.
Silly me, I only now realized what is this "one ME country" you are talking about.

It's okay Ahmed, you'll get your Golden Age eventually.

we'll never know because arabs are like cats in a bag, get more than a dozen of them together and they'll inevitably find some reason to massacre each other

What!? Cats do that?

Inshallah my friend

Not really. Venezuela has rich oil deposits but it's a third world shithole because muh communism. Investments drive economies, not the materials, that's why Colonialism was so great for Europe and America but left Asian countries to pick up the scraps. The only people who benefit from nothing at all are niggers.
Venezuelan oil IIRC is nowadays much cheaper but that's only because of the shit economy. Russians also have had cheaper oil for a while.

Theoretically speaking, how strong would OPFOR from call of duty 4 modern warfare be if It was real? callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/OpFor

Sometimes. Depends if the cats are kittens or not.

Not to mention: 50 generations of cousin marriage.