4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite pet in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=sp1aVnRcCfg&list=PLvglTz0CkjAzlRtYT1lOf_aNFu-bMj7h-&index=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hewie from haunting grounds.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Rex from New Vegas or Koromaru from P3.

No work today. Made soup for a fundraiser. Won third place somehow.

Jeane from No More Heroes.

The dog in Harvest Moon Magical Melody. It's the first example I could think of.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Been bored all night for once. Sick of my yugioh game. Christmas can't come soon enough

remember to report 4 am threads so mark/mods can delete them

I completely forgot about best dog koromaru.

Lmao what are you on about its 10 am xDdd

How goes user

How do you win in making soup?

Whats good in the hood monica

Check em

ED-E is best pet in NV.

i made that video you asked for youtube.com/watch?v=sp1aVnRcCfg&list=PLvglTz0CkjAzlRtYT1lOf_aNFu-bMj7h-&index=32

You mean Thanksgiving?

You better remember him faggot.

remember to report Ritsu.
avatarfagging is against the rules

Forgot about the time change, since my state doesn't believe in doing that sort of horseshit.

Hard to pick between Repede, Missile, and Blanca.

impressive

Finished system shock 2 and now im starting the paper. Word 2016 has this weird smooth scrolling on the text indicator thing that makes me ill when i look at it. I got the first 3 paragraphs done and im gonna get the rest of it finished hopefully tomorrow.

Why the fuck does daylights even exist?

Thanksgiving best holiday.

Feels like this time of year is just me biding my time until Christmas too.

Take this (You) and leave fagmunch.

People voted on their favorite soup. The two people who placed higher than me had been doing this for years. This was my first year.

Kill yourself immediately.

Arizona or Hawaii.

How goes user

Ayyy I'll watch it after the thread.

You don't get presents at thanksgiving

Blame Germany or some shit.

I finally got a day off tomorrow. I got the biggest fucking tease of my work career by far today
Thank fuck it wasn't a long call.

sis finally went home. nice tio be alone again. i dont remember many vidya pets though

Gentlemen, relax, and sit back, and enjoy a fun song. Life's good, and things are looking up for me personally, and so will they for you. Hope abounds eternally, and hte bright days are ahead. You might not be able to see them right now, but if you raise your eyes i'm certain life will show it's worth.

Remember, hope is eternal, and human growth is what life is all about. Enjoy it!

pic related

You get presents, it's called food.

You mean Franklin?

Sauerkraut juice in my eye thats whats up.

Something something confuse enemies during war, I think?

Time change would really suck if I wasn't a NEET, I didn't really notice it though.
How goes user

What kind of stuff you writing about it?

I'm still not sure exactly what I want for xmas besides nip candy

the only who should kill yourself is you and the rest of your anime girl avatar faggots

That church shooting thing (yesterday techically) is really scary. Maybe i should start carrying my knife to church.

Okay, to open or not to open last bottle of beer? Or leave it for hangover?.

where?

Been lifting, drinking, watching Andy Sidaris movies. Filled with animal lust for 80s era playboy models and threadbare plots.

good

That's always been the case.

Wew I would have been pissed. I probably wouldn't have taken it honestly. Would you get in trouble for that?

How goes anons

You can't play food

Your fault for eating disgusting sourkraut

Told you

I just buy the shit I want with my own money most of the year, so it gets harder for me each year. Can't really ask my relatives for retro games or shit like that.

how is this videogames?

how is this videogames?

how is this videogames?

how is this videogames?

not a single videogame post. this thread is just PPH farming for mark.

Yes you can tho.

Its just going to be a general reveiw but im considering throwing in stuff about the many being an allegory for communism (because it really is) but i dont know if i wanna shove politics in my reviews.

My smith and wesson is perfectly legal so i'll just carry that. I hope the people at the church dont get the wrong idea.

Yes. I also learned today if you try going to the bathroom a few minutes before the end of your shift, you can get in shit for that as well. They call it "call avoidance."

How new are you

I don't see how people can drink while hungover tbh

No

nice dubs, but this is place where people hang out and shit. So, yeah, it happens. eh.
4am gonna 4am, bud, not much is going to change

You take that back. Its delicious and gives the vitamin C. I honestly will gorge myself on sauerkraut to the point where I want to vomit.

Ask magazine user if he'd like that.

I'd hate your job

mostly fine. don\t remember much of the day except that i played pushmo for a while on my 3ds. ben thinking i migth finish some of the 3ds games i never did, like legend of legacy or persona q or codename steam

The main character in zelda twilight princes. How's everyone tonight?

I'll make a separate version with the politics taken out, but if i do decide to do it, it would be in its own section.

The monthly cake eating threads aren't videogames either but we still have them. Fuck you, it's cultural. Step off my waifu wednesday too.

That sounds stupid.

If I had even a single bite I'd want to vomit

I got a 3ds as a gift a couple of years ago and never played it at all honestly.

A bit tired. Craving beer or soda. Something fizzy.
How goes user

Twice the work when you could just ask first

are there any discord groups that arent shit

Mostly nazi ones.

Fucking rip

Rubens are great.

Those are called honeypots.

i'v3 play3e mine a lot but sometimes i don't click with a game right away or something else comes out before i finish it. i didn't finish persona q because i went on a real hard bender for about two weeks after i got into it and then didn't want to restart but didnt't want to keep going after 2 weeks without touching it.

yeah i met some of the best people i've ever known in nazi chats. but politics consume your entire life and there's nothing you can do about anything anyway so i left.
i wish i could take those guys and put them in an environment that's more lax.

It wouldnt be much work, just a few paragraphs and it wouldnt even effect the end score or anything. Considering the stuff on the website anyway, i dont think he would care much either.

I finished the 2nd half of the game after setting it down for about 8 months.

Gross

Are you drunk?

Not bad. Watched Baccano! for the first time this weekend. Cool series; was worth the $16 I dropped on the box set a while back. Strikes me as a shame it didn't go on longer though, since from what it sounds like it only adapted a couple books out of maybe twenty or so.

The reveal of the Rail Tracer was handled incredibly well.

Well, fuck. Your post has some logic behind it.

Uh huh you can

Hold up, you've never had marbled rye bread? You're missing out.

I realized the other day that I find myself getting more annoyed than I should over used game cases always being in shit condition. Every one either has sticker residue, dirt, or some dumb shit that's hard to get off without damaging the case.

Pathetic. I'm alright. Just watching america crash and burn at this point. Not very bored because of such.

Yeah pretty sure those guys are a bunch of evil white males

It got male characters?

I've never tried it though, maybe it works

Nope, whats it like?

I dont really care too much about game cases. As long as the disc is fine i'll buy it.

i just don't wlike to leae a game and tryo to get back into it after a while .i l ike to finis hin one stretch sort of. like play it off and on until done. it reall bugs me to leave it especially with an rpg

not drunk enough. i'm always like this after i see one of my sisters. you should see me after christmas

Its fantastic.

Fair enough. Persona q isnt particularly long though. Only 60 hours which is still shorter than a mainline persona game.

Hello mateys

I absolutely hate getting ps2 games because of this. PS1 games are usually fine at least. At worst the case is cracked and you can replace it with another

What happens on christmas?

Only kind of weird bread my family ever gets is sourdough, thats ok

i didn't get really far i just never felt like retarting it. i don't think i was even done the first dungeon yet.

i have to see them both and they talk about our sister who died and other things i don\t want to hear about

I hate the new move towards digital tho, so it's a lose lose for me.

Well, i won't be drinking beer for another month, so i think i should save a little

What do you think that fucking psychopath I posted up there is? Cast is mixed though aims more towards males. Shows about mafia goons, bootleggers, hijackers, mass murderers, and thieves. Ennis, Chane, Miria, and Nice are cute though.

Want some advice on how I deal with it, since I get autistic over cases myself?

I still really havent decided on a pen name for the mag so i think i might just go under the initials BP.

How goes user

You didn't mention one of your sisters died user, what happened?

If you don't like it don't read the thread and just filter it you fucking faggot.

Go back to reddit if you like that fucking downvote shit

she jumped off a building because she couldn't take what dad did to her and what we were doing together. i go visit sometimes because she was always the only one i could talk to

Sourdough is breddy gud bread. Expand yer shitty taste.

I'd kill for a beer right now.

Dropped

British petroleum?

I've got two computers running 24/7 so, nope!

That really sucks user, sorry for your loss

You cant get any better than keeping all your computers in a different room and just cabling through monitor and usb.

I tried more BB today. It's only been a week and I feel like I'm having a character crisis.

yeah, sure.

hey whats up everybody. maganon here.

my favorite pet is dogmeat.

had a weird couple of days and acted like a dick but finished a really cool project today and got some great art for the magazine (pic related)

What you think I'm made of bread over here? I don't buy the groceries

BB?

Why and who were you a dick to?

I'd kill Mark right now, for deleting my Holla Forums friendly gamergate thread, just because i mentioned kill jews. I have reasons to believe that Mark is part of jewish clique after all and spies here.

I'm a little drunk but I'm doing well

does anyone want to play EDF 2025 on ps3?

Buttproblems

I dont really get character crisises. Usually i just learn the first character i pick or the one that is the most attractive

it is probably the biggest reason i drink

i forgot about dogmeat, i love that guy. does ede from new vegas count as a pet? i like ede.

Go grocery shopping once in a while and have good reason to not leave the home for a good while.

Looks french.

What you drinking?

I know

Was your dad a diddler?

With what money?
And if I had money I'd buy beer and snus anyway, like I did last week with the money my folks left me.

ayy lmao
My purple runescape cat.
Christmas is the next big holiday and I'm excited.

Anyone have a CFW PS3? I have a question for when I get mine set up in a week or so.

You're missing out a good bit of black comedy. Ladd Russo is a VERY entertaining nutjob, the kind of guy you love to hate.

If it's adhesive you're having the most trouble with, pick up a bottle of "Goo-gone" (actual brand name, do not settle for "Goo be gone"). That shit is GREAT for getting adhesive off of plastic game and dvd cases. I've got the liquid kind, so I just take everything out of the case first, put some on a folded paper towel, use some elbow grease to get whatever the problem area is off. Then a run over with some rubbing alcohol to clean it up.

I usually shoot dogmeat with the hunting rifle for the negative karma. Then again I usually play the evil route where I kill/betray/steal from everyone.

Fucking canadians

Speaking of Mark did anyone screen cap my karaoke story?

With yer mum you boof.

kill me pete

No it's fucking not, you degenerate.

Christmas is pretty great.

Can't rake the leaf!

Mark has willingly allowed the cianigger A.I to have a moderator account on Holla Forums since atleast 2015. Ofcourse he is part of the clique of kikes.

What type of achohol?

i forget if i told that last time i was here but yeah. he never did me because i'm a guy but he made me do stuff with them sometimes

Nice edgy meme kiddo

Drinking Asahi, smoking PJ gold. You gotta fix that money situation, my man. It's no way to live.

yeah totally man. I want videogame reviews

it's a long stupid story and not entertaining. but I have to move and I'm really irritable

I never plaued New Vegas because I have a toaster. Who's ede?

when I first played fallout dogmeat killed the high priest of the cathedral super early game when I was stealing robes and attacked the priest twice while he was already dead and since then he has been my special pal

also a legit approach

the guy's from chicago but the project is kinda french

Play the custom games and dont touch the match making.

10/10

If i'l infiltrate Holla Forums's administration, i'l make sure attack Holla Forums first. Even imkampfy didn't offended me this much.

She won't buy me beer though

What is oxota? And where did you get it

Play better games

I have such a big thing for girls wearing santa outfits for some reason

Hows life?

Too much work

What kind of stuff?

Maple thanksgiving is more drinking than anything from what I hear.

Christmas is great.

Ha.

I think its the red contrasting with the white skin that is so sexy.

Its like two times stronger than BUD, used it to boost my alcoholic intake this day.

I don't want to work again for as long as I can help it.

I'd hate to have to move. I love my comfy NEET cave

Pretty sure they eat moose instead of turkey too

What's wrong with playing an evil character? Am I supposed to have a sentiment feeling for a video game dog?
I'm probably older than you and I definitely don't have autism.
You probably think it's the real thing meanwhile it's made by Canadians

ede is a flying little robot you can get as a companion and later on you can teach it to fix things for you i think. it follows you around and beeps and zaps things. it kind of acts like a pet might. there's also a dog that's half robot

stuff that he fieldm and sold and it got him put in prison

Most city maplefolk eat the same shit you probably do

I told you man its Sapporo that is made in mapleland.

I've been, you know, living and shit. Still working where I work, but our sous chef got fired the other day for no reason. Now every other kitchen staff is planning to quit the same day at some point. We're going to for maximum damage to the restaurant. The sous chef was the reason half of us were still even working anyways.

Maybe. I always like fur trim on clothes too so that helps a lot

Why not just drink hard liquor at that point.

Did you ever jerk off thinking about that stuff?

I don't put maple syrup on my burgers

I should probably stop playing a shit game and finish divinity or something but for some reason I just can't bring myself to play other games late at night

I'm gonna have a pretty nice situation going forward but I was worried about keeping my cat for a while

that sounds badass. like a pet robot.

Sounds like fun. What happens when you quit though

I can't play games when I'm tired, can't get into them

I'd kill anyone who came between me and my precious cat

There's a big difference between cheap liquor and cheap beer. Cheap beer doesn't kill you as fast as cheap liquor.

You're mag user, right?

no. i jerk off thinking about the stuff i did with my closst sister when we were teenagers and just after high chool

basically yeah. ede is cool as hell

They don't even have that much syrup either, the state of Vermont cucks them on that.

ED-E beeps boops and zaps the shit out of stuff for you.

You just havent found the right job. What do you enjoy doing?

Shooting a dog for no reason is high level edgy.

Is it weird that want a gf that's a doctor and perform a castration on me?

I find the gloves the most attractive tbh.

Story time user

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Playing video games, cute anime girls, sleeping and eating.

Weird why

Cheap Goon

Cheap Goon

Whatever happened to that user who had a coworker dress as Sakura from halloween? How do you think his date went?

Lain is fake and gay and almost the worst fucking anime of all time. Fuck off.

Well, there's a difference of dying faster or having huge hangover tomorrow.

yeah my cat is perfect like shi from nyankodays

yeah

what's the cyborg dog like?

lol it's ED-E like he has a droid designation? that's cool

No idea. Maybe its from all the masturbaiting to vidya princesses when i was younger. Maybe it was from my brief travel into /h/ like 10 years ago.

Funny you mention that, i play video games for a living and go home and fap to 2D.
You can too.

The name comes from a license plate that is taped on it.

ok

Who what

He got sued for rape and lost his house and business

God I hate hangovers and beer always gives me the worst ones

My cats a little bitch and I love her to death.

(checked)
F

The main problem of Lain is that it is calling to associate with the character, but character is a woman, not a lonley nerdy programmer in his 25 years old virgin life. The more i grow up the less sense i see in Lain or association with your cunts.

Where do you work?

You know, through headache and pain, there's always some fear mixed in a good hangover. Some fear that you fucked up and can't recover from it until third day after it comes in.

In the review of system shock 2 that im writing for the mag, do you think it would be a bad idea to have a section mentioning how similar "the many" is to communism? Not even really bashing communism either, just referencing how its an allegory for it.

seriously though, nintendo has the hottest women in gaming

System shock 2 is a pretty generic game. Why write a review for such a d mediorce game that came out years ago..?

Pretty creative.

Never had one that bad. I don't drink all that much though. I typically drink a few, watch a movie, eat a big meal, then pass out after.

Like who

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Here's your (you).

i think he's bsaically dogmeat but part robot and he's from pre-war. he canonically hates rats and hats (because hat rhymes with rat)

we were close and had no boundaries and then we hit puberty and it went naturallyf rom there

I believe Lain deprives masculinity. Cyberpunk must be aboute men, not women. Like first bladerunner.

The army. They do a fuck ton of simulation and are always looking of interactors. Know how to play ARMA 2? That is one of the simulations.

It's brewed by Molson.

Man I didn't know NeoGAF invaded the 4am I was just singing this places praised the other day and now I feel like a dick

you're not gonna do might and magic? I was looking forward to the CRPGs

lol so nice. I gotta play new vegas. what's the cheapest console to get it on?

same man. cat love is essential for positive neet vibrations I think

like QA work? what is that like. or are you an e sports pro

I think that's a great idea. I'm not kidding about hating communism. I met a guy recently whose grandfather got killed in the cultural revolution in china. I mean you don't have to be polemical my point is just that you can get as political as you want I crave that shit and comparing communists to cyberpunk zombie mutants is extremely my shit

see attached

Maybe gothic 2.

Both blade runner movies are absolutely trash though.

Ritsu. The time has come. You've one week before I wage war on you and 4am. Your corrupt house of avatarfaggotry will burn down around you.

How's the new one according to Holla Forums crowd? I heard only good things.

tehy acutally programmed the dog to bark at characters, companions, and npcs wearing hats

NV should be pretty potato friendly if I recall provided you can handle things looking like ass.

Yeah and?

I ain't joining the army. And I'm too old anyway

When mine dies I'm going to be a mess. I've had tons of pets before but they were family pets. Shes mine. Just my pet.

The idea is reviewing old games from before 2000-2005. Games people probably wouldnt have played or even known that they existed. Not sure how far im going to get. Im starting with just this one to test the water. Im starting with SS2 because im super familiar with it.

Are you trying to reply to me or
?

You would love system shock 2 because of all the subtle refrences to communism with the many, and how you destroy them at the end. It actually is quite scary how they literally infect people and turn them into mindless zombies.

Goon is a term for cask wine

(You)

Do you think 6 month old box wine thats been opened will still be good?

we did what all couples who love each other do.

That's great man, I think whatever you do it will be good. I was talking to maganon about it the other day and we're excited. Get something done and submit it I wanna read it.

According to me it's one of the greatest movies to been released in the past decade and is actually better than the original. It's so perfect on so many levels. Just think that an autismo replicant designed to kill replicants is shunned by society and is in love with literally holographic waifu and that is just a shallow nick on the sheet of ice that is the surface of that movie.

That is vinegar.

For how long? When did it end? Why? Do you still do it now?
Shes not the bridge one is she?

Lack of empathy for animals is textbook psychopath. Dogs are mans best friend, you do not hurt a dog without good reason.

You dont join the army, they use civilian contractors to operate the computers.

whoever is supposed to be doing might and magic for the mag but is now doing ss2 my bad my fucking phone is retarded or im just too high

Okay, i'l watch it, maybe right now. 4am threads die too quickly after 150 posts anyway.

Hi guys. Just survived a contest that ended a bit ago. Not sure what to do now.

Do the Chao count? I assume they do.

it ended because she jumped off a roof

I get a new job and repeat the cycle. Also I'm going to Peru for two months, so I got an opportunity to work there too.

Will it get me drunk?

How'd you get this job? Can you hook a nigga up?

Thats me. Im gonna do might and magic probably after deus ex after SS2. I just wanna start with what im familiar with so i can get a feel for it. Not sure if i should start with might and magic 1 or 4-5.

Yes, but your gut will not be happy with you.

Who cares user, where do you mean "upload" gothic 2 stuff? Maybe i'l do it. Just because you mistaken me it doesn't mean i am not crpg fan.

Are you so fucking autistic that you can't tell the difference between a fictional game in where you interact in a virtual (read: not real, a fantasy) world with how someone normally acts and behaves in the real world? Maybe you should get out of the house and stop spending so much time in games and on the internet. I love domesticated animals and would never intentionally harm any of them except for out of survival but I can do whatever I want in a game because I am role-playing a fictional character in a fictional world - NOT REAL

First you don't be white ritsu.

that's some fallout 2 shit. I watched my friend play 4 and kinda wrote off modern fallout but that sounds legit

badass. I need a good game to see out the winter

my cat is the best pet I've ever had. I had a rat before but it was really a friend's because he joined the army too so yeah its my cat and that's different for me

yeah it sounds badass. I got it on GoG not long ago will give it an install once my living situation works out

hey cutter what's good. sorry I was a dilhole the other night. you should tell japan stories on camera all night sometime this week. can use for stories and video. whaddya think?

How many of your sisters have done this?

What you doing in peru?

What contest? You win user?

It never is

nv is really good but has a lot of bugs

she was the only one who attempted suicide that i know of

NV did have people who worked on the first two and caught the spirit. Silent Storm might be another to look into if you're into the isometric stuff.

It was a game jam. Deadline ended a bit ago. Some fuckery with the server allowed people who would have been DQ'd to submit their fixed games/upload their games at the last second. Now I gotta play the waiting game.

Damn jews keeping all the easy jobs

I don't get why people get dumb pets like rats and snakes and shit tbh

What about the bridge one?

SS2 is fairly short too. I can finish a run in about 4 hours but a casual playthrough is like 8 max. Play on medium or hard for maximum fun. Impossible is doable but you get fuck all for skills early and it kinda killa alot of the fun.
NV is actually fairly ok on bad computers. 1 > nv >2 > the others

if you think there wq]as a bridge one you got me confued with someone else

Then put your money where your mouth is. I was trying to talk to a specific person that was not you.

Cool. Start with what is easy and you know the best. The Might and Magic would be cool, but if you decided Deus Ex we should be in touch I had so great ideas about that game since I just replayed it this month.

Snakes are cool pets man. They're beyond chill.

What game?

So why did she jump off a house? Are you sure you weren't raping her?

I doubt they can show the same emotions a cat or dog could.

You fucking jew, i am better than anyone. Talk to me now, faggot. I'l show you the power of a slav.

Spending christmas with my family, visiting my son, meeting new family members (only two of which are newborn).

It is surprisingly good for a modern movie and faithful to the original.

I'm in the army, but i deal with these interactors all day. We employ ~24 of them, which is critically low. They are contracted under APS1 in australia but it's much the same in the US or a "puckster".
If you are serious about this i could ask some people and work out what you need to do. You will need to submit to a baseline security clearance.

meaningless normalfag buzzword. confirmed meme animal

Wine gets better with age so probably

I playthrough deus ex every year, just like system shock 2. Those are the duality of perfect fpsrpgs and nothing can ever come close.

she jumped off an office building. what we were doing was consensual even if we gelt guilty about it. i loved her more than anythign

Well, I don't want to shill it now as the judges have yet to do their first screening. Maybe I or someone else I worked with will post about it after the judges announce the winners.

Dude you don't have to apologize it has nothing to do with me but I just don't want to be in between you guys. Everything work out? I guess we can talk about it later. And yes that would be amazing let me know what day is good for you and I'll grab a shitload of beer and we can do that. I borrowed a bunch of comics as well I read Conan, Krull and some shit in Epic Illustrated and it's so goddamn good. Epic is AMAZING holy shit

so its a real fallout game

what was your submission? sorry if I missed it

I dunno the rat was pretty nice I get it but I dunno keeping it in the little terrarium bummed me out. I think it's mostly about portability / not making a mess

what's the deal with silent storm

badass, seriously this is lifesaving information since I am about to be trapped in a warehouse all winter.

lol that letter still cracks me up. Deus Ex is next level compared to almost all other games

WHAAAAAT

Yeah ask around. Can't hurt

Ohhhh smart.

How bad did she get hurt?

Any good prizes at least?

Okay, i'l watch it. Don't fail me, 4am.

pretty much

she died

Haha, just kidding. A son would imply fornicating outside of marital boundaries, and miss me with that gay shit. Also, postan the Incan pantheon because I plan to get in touch with my ancestral culture. Hopefully, I get to visit Machu Pichu this time around.

They're fairly sensitive animals creatures, as in they'll acknowledge you and such.

Snakes are cold blooded mate.

Only if its in a cask and even then it'll turn to vinegar after some time.

Silent storm is basically a game where you have a team of people and you go fight some third party in WW2 from either the axis or allied side.

U a sick fuck?

Why is one greater the new vegas?

One of my buddies had a pet turtle that swam around in a big tank. It was basically just a decoration at that point.

F

Have you heard that I banged a bunch of nip hookers on my vacation?

Meh still not as good as a cat

But why is 100 year old wine so coveted and it's not called cask wine for nothing

What are some PS2 games where the PS2 version is the best version?

if making love to a woman you love is sick

might go leave her flowers again soon

i hear viewtiful joe ps2 was the best because it had dante

RIGHT?? Yeah it all worked out. we did that interview tonight and … shit's gonna be kinda nuts for a few days but cat is moving into the studio. also really seeing this next online issue come together it's going to be fucking great. we'll talk soon outside of 4am but this vibe is so calming

pic related

sick. sounds like advanced squad leader. I loved that game in the day

when I was a kid (like real young, happy cherub age) we used to go to a kitchy smoke filled diner with a snapping turtle in a big tank. really freaked me out the first time it died and I realized they were just killing snapping turtles to delight retards like me

I have silent storm in the backlog. Ive been wanting to play it but getting into it is a bit hard.

I liked the dialogue and quests alot more. 2 added more but i think there was too much in 2. NV felt like 1 but in first person. I never liked 2 that much.

Dmc3

Will do bro. I got a contact in the US marines who deals with this stuff over there. In the mean time get familiar with both ARMA 2 and JCATS.

Should do that user. Have you loved since?

The fuck. How'd they kill it?

Good shit man I'll come down to keep you company. Maybe I'll drop off more games so you can work on that Japanese. Just drop me a line tomorrow and we'll figure it out cause I gotta prep for Florida

I'm utterly sickened and I condemn your actions, but I'm curious as to the why. I thought a 2d relationship was fulfilling enough?

There's a cash prize pool. IIRC it was a little over $20k, but I can't seem to find the current value now.

You might have read by now, but I don't want to talk about it yet until the judges announce winners since shilling now would make me and the rest of the group I am in look like attention-whores.

Port isn't your standard wine. Not to mention stuff that was bottled well over 150 years ago is proper european grapes, not from vines that were regrafted from american stock. Basically its one of a kind stuff. Now if that bottle were opened anytime since it was bottled good chance it spoiled and such. Wine doesn't do what rum and whisky do in casks.

i don't get it

i don't want to

Decent boardgame, got my ass handed to me by WW2 vets with that one not to mention watching them go at it and one of them wins by sheer luck.

Pro tip, most everything is destructible in S2. Don't like the fact the door is a choke point? Blow it up with a panzerfaust/PIAT.

What kind of stuff do these goys do anyway?
Just play with them? Set up the games?

Because it was my only chance to bang qt nip girls. And man were they cute

Damn good luck then user

Never ever?

I mean it just wasn't a good environment for a snapping turtle. there were like 3 of them before my family moved away from the town

yeah the interviewer is coming at 3:30 show up after or they'll make you sign some kind of release. pubanon was saying we should do more bit videos together and I think he's right

oh thats cool. good luck!

I meant to attach this pic related, sorry

Found some old picture of myself from the last time I visited home. Does anyone else feel like they barely aged since their youth? I feel and look practically unchanged.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. I might get a chance to sleep in for once, so I'm looking forward to it. See you guys next thread.

I grew a beard to change that and to hide a scar.

Thanks. Judging would probably take a few weeks or so, so I won't hear anything about it for a while.

But I'm not American

Im 19 and i look 15. Im probably going to look this young for a while. Makes it hard to find women my age.

I also am suprised I managed to switch out a light bulb without appearing drunk

nt really

that makes more sense yeah

I wouldn't think snapping turtles would even be legal to be kept as pets.

I was like that until the last couple of years.

Cya next time lewd user

Silent Storm was pretty good it was pretty much a 3D version of SSL's Soliders at War alibeit without the awesome and easy to use level editor but it was still a good game.

I probably wouldn't get out until later, most likely later in the week but I'll see what I can do. And we should that would be a great idea. We gotta get those vids up that we took of us just bullshitting.

How does it feel to fall weakly at a basic carnal desire? I look down on you, plebian. Did the waifufag brigade chew you out for such a grevious mistake?

ASL is fucking no holds barred. I used to play with this big ex-army guy and it was kind of life changing

chemical additives in modern tapwater have hormonally pickled us user

nobody gives a shit in san antonio texas. i mean maybe they do now but not in 1980-whatever

I wish I could grow a beard. I get stuck with facial pubes.

How old was she the first time you guys banged anyway

You have my condolences

Im heading to bed. Night.

I'm saying is all grape vines in Europe are now of American rootstock. As in port and some wines bottled before the European wines went belly up are one of a kind never to be seen again.

Part of my homeschooling was army stuff. How to Squad and direct fire and such.

I've got a giant awesome blonde beard of completely straight hair. Its nice.

Cya next time fam

Then I must have a super abundance of testosterone since all I drink is tap water. Needed to balance me out otherwise I might don a leather jerkin and pick up a double headed axe and start hacking motherfuckers with one hand while raping wenches with the other

My problem isn't lack of masculine features or anything like that. I just feel like I stopped aging. I would post a then and now picture but I only have a then.

But what of Australian Wines

like 8. dad made us. first time we did it on our own she was 14 and iw as15

Have less estrogen and more testosterone
t. someone with low testosterone

You mean "I failed at being wineman in Italy, lets go somewhere far from our shame" wines? They're also from grafted American stock.

yeah its like American quatar

have a good rest user

that's badass

yeah I have high test too and also drink tap water. I need all the drugs I can get my hands on to tame the beast

radioactive mind control powder has many strange effects

It's like playing supreme commander but you got a young captain behind you telling you what he wants to happen. Like take this regiment and move it to this position facing this direction, or set up a fire mission on this location.

Yep. Just bought a car I really didn't need and will probably hold on to it until next year so I can use it for moving and whatnot then sell it the moment I have confirmation I won't need it. It's basically a "maybe I'll need it if I get a flat too far to walk to work" deal.
Also finished Shadow of War. Pretty edgy, little bit of fun to be had, not really enough to keep me interested enough to bother with the post-game.
Now looking for a game that's comfy and has some nice time-sink farming or base building. Banished was great fun but I've grown a really big town in colonial charter and there isn't really much else to do now.
Those pets in Spiral Knights were pretty cute. Can't think of anything else.

You are a lost cause

Nice.

I guess at least we will age well? I don't know.

Post lewds

fair enough

no u

it was just forfj n at first but then we caught feelings and it changed from quietly doing it in a shed or something to get off into kissing and whispering i love you in bed qhilw doing ir

fair enough

Whats the ratio of whites to spics where you live?

So I take commands from soldiers? Seems weird

What car?

What was it like when she was 8?

forfj?

I'm a paragon of purity.

what car?

I'll just sin enough for the both of us

I got you. You have no idea how badly my mouth started drooling when I saw this. Coated in chocolate nonetheless

scary and i felt weird after. it wasnt fun

for fun. the way imm sitting makes typing hard and im not stopping for typos

Unfortunately I also have bad habits like entering rooms as if I were clearing them or treating the turn in the road as if it were a L ambush.

Some shitty grandma car. Light, small, good gas mileage.

You sound me.

That was supposed to be wound. I guess I should sleep now, then.

ok

right now not sure. I split my time between a black / gentrified neighborhood and a hillarious black / muslim / yuppie neightborhood with all these yemeni girls in hijabs. true tales from hell.

only a bad habit until shit starts raining, user.

when the going get weird the weird turn pro

But WHAT car is it

I'm barely hard here user, details

You hear me

Why haven't you escaped

Not soldiers, officers in training. Its how they teach officers how to deal with large numbers of units. Whatever happens in the sim it's all to generate situations they might have to deal with in real life, and they get assessed on how they react. For example, they have lost a bunch of tanks on the east, what do they need to do about it.

it was awful.

Its already come into use more than once. I'm the boogeyman with silver runes innawoods.

Shame.

I'm working on various stuff. but my publisher is here and since I don't have parents I need to stay near anyone who will bankroll my NEET life

these would be good stories I bet

I find all my manga by pic related

Sounds fun honestly but I can't see why they wouldn't just get a nerdy soldier to do it

Sorry user, I bet it was.

For another time.

Can't remember.
A Daihatsu Sirion '05 maybe? Looks kinda like that when I google it.

it was worse for them because they had to fuck our dad too

how do you not know your own car?

Were/are your sisters cute?

literally just got it and have no intention of keeping it

Who is this christian

younger one is cute in an innocent kind of w\y. big sister has kids now. thyere goos kids

well shitposting lifestyle anyway

for sure

jesus man I'm sorry. sounds really fucked

fair enough, you better like what ever car you get though
My car has taken me places all across my nation and has served me well on my job search, my daily commute and when I decide to go to my parent's house, it's a great little car that hasn't fucked up in 3 weeks

Well, they are kind of hard to find. We have this problem all the time. See, we only need them 6 or 7 weeks a year, so where do we get these people from? Units arent going to release their best to us so we get the dregs. The administrative nightmares. The people one their way out.
You could make a nice venn diagram between the people who join the army and the people who know how to operate a computer and the people who are available. Almost no overlap.

how many kids does the big sister have and are they white?

Raphiel from gabriel dropout

The best lifestyle

Did you become a pedo like most kids who get diddled?

That makes perfect sense really.
Now I just need the job

That sounds like something to do with spec marens

2 yes

no

its the only human lifestyle as far as I can tell. I want you to write up NEET secrets for the magazine presented alongside choice anime cuties

Shitposting so hard you make the things that go bump innanight look under their beds.

Nah its just cute angels and demons doing cute things

How could you know?

I've been considering writing a book about NEET life for a long time. My title for it is Mein Comf

So like Warhammer 40k then?

Also I'd read a book about your neet life, not buy but read

you can dish out the bantz but can you take em?

sounds like a weeb magnet

That could be really good.

know what

y e s

I want to publish that it could help a lot of people

the new odd couple. weeb and cyberpunk

lol sometimes. I have emotional problems

Not unless warhammer takes place in a japanese highschool

Too bad. 4.99$ on amazon

I'd fill it full of tips and autism

You know

I wonder if there has been a NEET who's written a book
I'd also wonder if one can write a book and remain a neet

I'll have my agent call your people

Remember Deb of the Night. You're not a writer unless you've written something.

no i dont you didnt tll me what part yhqt was in response to

Warhammer does take place in a japanese high school Not really but knowing 40k it actually might but a really really really really really really really really big high school

eh we all get hurt sometimes its just whether you show it or not. but its not just cyberpunk its more about japanese culture which would educated starving neets with real annecdotes about REAL japanese culture. i can just imagine the wave of autismo replies about "that's not true about X in JP culture because Naruto/Chibi Maru/Yokai Watch/insertshitpopularanimehere"

wew
Also my last car was fugged to no end but kept running, the soldier. It was covered in dents before I got it and I ran it into the ground. Overheating? Take out the thermostat. Burning oil? Duct tape over the cracks. Burst hose? Duct tape. Broken lock? Never lock it anyway because no one is going to steal that piece of shit. It took the starter motor completely rusting over for it to die and would probably work if I replaced it and the 4 year old battery but its time was done.

yeah as long as no one buys it and everyone pirates it you'll still be a neet

What

We have IDs you know user

y e s

I think all NEETs should write books and destroy modern (((literature)))

dazzling. my waifu is available 24/7 in the 2d realm

replies are replies and weebs actually have some interesting critics and stufff

a good maxim

A high school the size of the galaxy

Fair enough
does that n=make anthony burch a neet

Maybe I'll write about the neighbor who knows what happens when someone catches a blasting stick.

fair enough, I'm a wagie and wonder if I should write a book about the shit city I live in

Whos your waifu again?

Are there cute girls?

tbh weebs are a low hanging fruit next to retarded 8 year olds it wouldnt even be fun. you could literally say that you didn't like x about anime but y was okay and they'd jump down your throat saying how you have shit taste and no nothing about anything and blah blah blah I deal with that shit on this board all the fucking time. present an idea that doesn't follow group think? you're some neofag or redditor? like something only a little and not be totally obsessed with it? you have shit taste. seriously fuck your waifus, your anime, your games, they all fucking suck.

There are the sisters of battle, the eldar and other cute girls

i know theyre white because i see them sometimes and her hubby os hite

Are they cute?

These don't sound cute

the first time you eat shit you get sick right? but if you keep eating shit and more shit over and over again when something nice comes around you're gonna shit all over it because all you know is shit

sounds like dangerous knowledge

yeah wagie submissions are also welcome and shit cities need to be exposed

I don't mind weebs but I haven't put the work in learning japanese. I'm sure I'd hate them if I could clearly see they don't know what they're talking about but right now I just feel good vibes and sustaining sweeties

pic related. she's my /ss airhead

I never did watch that show tbh
Looked cute though

Is that a legit fig?

Given how the tg world is I'd say that fucker was handpainted.

Sisters of battle are cute you heretic

It's all custom, m8.

possibly digitally edited but yes

NERDS

I really loved it. worried if it gets a second season they will fuck it up

I'll write about how being a postman in Canberra is fucking shit especially now the fag vote is happening

I always end up liking the second season of my SoL shit more, maybe I just got lucky though

I'd like to live in a comfy treehouse tbh

heretic

will K-On ever get another season

I'm just shitposting whatever comes out cause I'm half asleep. Shoot me a mail about what time tomorrow and I'll come by and we can do the Japan stories.

Never watched an episode of K-On! so im downloading a 140GB torrent.

what fag vote?

they kind of imply it might have more action than SOL in 2. if they maintain the formula it will be great

yeah badass. see you tomorrow

Probably not considering its been so long. There was more in the manga about them going to college and stuff but it wouldn't have translated well to anime I don't think. A ton of new characters and azunyan got an entire new band.

Season 2 is better than 1, and I don't particularly like the first few episodes of the first season so give it a bit of time to settle in.

Dunno bout that then

Australia had a vote to legalise fag marriage, the poll say Yes will win 60-40 which is close enough for a no win

what is azunyan and why couldn't it be a pin off

whats a no-win?

have you watched any gool SoLs this year?

by no win I mean that Australia would of voted no to fag marriagre

wwew lad check my vally

and this one

This is an azunyan.
And a spin off would have been kind of neat. I'm surprised they didn't do that when k-on was at its peak tbh

Gabriel dropout was amazing

So it's too late
And is Azunyan really half an anime head???????

ah okay

i'll check it out

well I gotta pass out. night anons + ritsu

Thats what we in the industry call a gif user

Cya next time user

will we ever see 7,000,000 on Holla Forums

here is to hping

I didn't click it, do you have more gifs

i mean 70,000,00 because im dum

All of the gifs

that's not a gif

kull me

fido from fable III. I didn't realize this till I adopted a dog that matched the model…fucking propaganda dude!

Oh right I forgot the the question
My answer is then the gid from dogs life, it's still a pet