Mark was right!!!

e–chan exposed! BASED MARK WAS RIGHT!!!

Can you guys remember how strange individuals where spamming Holla Forums, trying to convince everyone to migrate to e–chan? Guess what? e–chan finally was exposed to be a CIA plant honeypot. e–chans site owner (((odilitime))) also expressed his strong hatred towards

Right now they are openly stealing boards form their users and their (((site owner))) crapped himself in a pool of shit and lies.
Mark was right all along to distrust this CIA kikes and therefore they attacked him on Twitter way back in March.

Remember: If some strange 2PPH board owners ask you to join their chan:: kick them in the ass and call mom

Okay, but video games?

I don't use any imageboard outside of 8ch

I guess the feeling in my gut was right after all.

I've never heard of this happening, so let me get this straight.
Is that it?

There was some heavy endchan shilling for a good amount of time from a little before now to probably 2016.

e–chan kikes targeted Holla Forums and directly Mark. They tried to D&C 8/v/.

I just had to inform Holla Forums because it's an important issue.

i am the owner of endchan nyehehehe you foolish eight(8)c-haners haven't seen the last of me

At this point, killing every jew in charge and replacing them with a clone of mark would probably be better for society.

so they would all be really bad at sonic and watch anime all day?

Oh endchan is e-chan.
I feel accomplished, I became more retarded than Mark today.

Congratulations user, you're now on our list.

That'd be better than the fuckers we got in office, actually.

Most reactions to shills trying to get people to leave 8ch and go to other imageboards tend to be
but ok thanks for the heads up. Here's an unrelated pic for Mark.

While being on a site owned by a CIA mason? and he himself a kike?

Cool videogames thread.

At what point does this turn into videogames?

While they both do nothing productive, the latter does no harm so easy choice.

12 game overs?

I don't get many opportunities to post this edit, so I'll take it.

1. This is not endchan. So why should any of us give a shit
2. This is not video games

It's to remind anons to never ever ever leave 8/v/, cause everywhere else is compromised and the only people you can trust are mark-kun, jim-sempai, and ron-chan.

People who get as excited as OP about internet drama should be shot.

the nose knows

mark is autistic enough where I don't think he could kike properly ever.

mark has been shilling titanfall 2 for the past few days, check this thread.

Not video games. Take it elsewhere.

If mark got paid to shill games he wouldn't be living in an autism community collecting autism bux.

I see you're only a couple months fresh, for well over two years until a few months ago some chucklefucks kept baiting Holla Forumsacks to argue with them pretty much everywhere in continuous shitflinging and blah blah "come to my better honeypot" yadda yadda. And I do mean continuous, it was practically endless but now it's died down a bit. Once Mark's power slips because he forgot his password or something they'll come around like clockwork and shit the place up.

How many of the (1)s in this topic are trying to provide damage control for e-chan?

ooga booga nigger

Newfags i swear

Oh that's something i didn't knew about. Interesting.

If you look very closely you'll notice this is the videogames board, not Holla Forums meta drama board.

I still fail to see how this is related to the Cia. Mark. Holla Forums. Or Holla Forums
Is endchan run by the Cia because they use discord? Hmm nice shit thread. Go back to endchan with your drama we don't care

This is hilarious.

But he does it for free.
it was just a joke I was in that thread.
Mark kun would never be a jew

It's from his twitter

This is what happens when you hire shills from liberal arts classes.

Odili, just go back to endchan and dont overstep your boundaries here.

>

Except meta threads are allowed here if they are not overdone. Go back to your hole.

Meta threads are about this board. This isn't even related to Holla Forums, let alone Holla Forums.

Why are you saging a bumplocked thread?

FUCKING CIANIGGERS

ROLLAN

chain stores in the areas with the highest concentration of Marks
>not becoming the jew
are you even trying?

stealing boards isn't good but how is that proof of horsefuckery? kikery nepotism definitely, but this isn't cianigger proof.

I don't get it OP,
SPOONFEED ME