Multiplayer and MMO games

Is there are any worthwhile and not cancerous multiplayer games to play nowadays, mmo including? What do you guys play?

MMOs are content padded low effort cancer by definition. If you seriously dump hundreds of hours into monotonous grinding for gear you should re-examine your priorities.

Not all mmos are monotonous grindan. I used to love ragnarok, ultima online, lineage 2 and tera online for its interactions with people and pvp content.

Well, no.
You'll just have to make one user.

The only good multiplayer game I've played in the last year was titanfall 2 when it had a free weekend near launch
But it's made by douchebags and requires (((Origin))), so it's a wash

This being the key phrase. The idea of MMOs being built around emergent gameplay and player interaction is ded. It's all content treadmills now.

I play project 1999 pretty religiously.

Gundam Online.

Shame the /m/ group has become a festering pile of plebbit and SA goons to the point I've stuck to playing by myself. The lack of manners to from the newer EN players is atrocious

Turns out one of the redditors STREAMS this shit and attracts more cancer.

But again that's just the EN community or what is left of it. The game is solid

Fuggg, I hate this
HATE this

Bideo gaymes are ded

Found to be Tree of Savior quite enjoyable. There were regular threads on Holla Forums for some time, but they vanished over the years.
You might like it since you posted a RO picture. It sure has that old RO feel where you can just pick up some noob as a priest and help them. Or put up a cheap buffshop in the middle of nowhere.
It's grind-core though, as you'd expect from a Korean MMO.

I have much more than that to examine in my life. I miss a comfy, simple, cash shop-less game like old Runescape just to relax and socialize.

I play pic related. I love heavy-investment PvP-centric comfy grinders.

Link is classic lineage II, right?

R6 Siege, but I wouldn't call it "not cancerous". Also some Rocket League every now and then because you can just get a couple of rounds in and quit again.

Multiplayer games as a whole feel more 'cancerous' these days simply because of all the newfags that have come along. The newer generation has access to internet from a much earlier age with all the faggotry that entails, so multiplayer games with a low entry bar are bound to be filled with shitters.
Hell, even if they didn't kids these days can't take a fucking loss and ragequit even if they're winning. All it needs is something not going exactly their way and they're gone or start griefing.

Link?
Yeah, classic, not >current year Lineage II.

P99 has it's flaws but i likewise play it on a daily basis.
A real shame none of them want to move over to P99, i really do think they'd enjoy it but they seem intent on sticking with live. *Disregard ECT fatcats and A/A poopsockers, Consider Red.**

Keep an eye out for Identity or any game that uses SpatialOS.

sounds great

don't it just?

I'm playing Dauntless. It's pretty buggy, and the UI/UI navigation need some real fucking work done.

But it's a hunting game, and looking past the standard fare of MMO shitters there's some chill people that just like the genre and want to help out or play videogames.

It seems more like GTAO but more autistic
Also anything that is any closer to replacing this shitty meat reality is a step in the right direction, acquire taste

Kind of fascinating conceptually, but in execution, it sounds boring as fuck. It's like The Sims, but with all the really fiddly shit offloaded on the players.

In terms of armageddon to actually not that bad, how hard is peria chronicles going to get FUCKED by nexon? It's looking to be the only game with anything social coming out in the MMO market, everything else is just forms of the typical sociopathic PvP muhmorepergers as of late.