For honor still gets updates

How the fuck is this shit still going?

Console playerbase warrants enough to do it while the PC playerbase is suffering. Which is a shame since 60 FPS is needed for this game

They probably had everything lined up before launch and they might as well continue with what they planned in hopes it will bring people to their game.

I don't know, why's BossKey still updating Lawbreakers, OP?

For Honor

Reminder that people here defended this garbage
Reminder that a sizeable chunk are posting on the Siege thread right now.

The difference here is that ubisoft was required since the season pass. I thought they would have dropped it by the second year like The Division but no another year of support maybe consoles are saving it

Some folks really want a sword fighting game.

Go in one of the threads and ask them
They'll even admit it

If you bought Siege then you are supporting Ubisoft already so you're really no different.

I play siege and actively post in the thread, and I think for honor is hot garbage. What now?

You just saying that you probally have uplay open right now while you get paid in uplay points

Oh sorry, I forgot I'm a shill who's getting paid in a currency that doesn't exist.

Congrats for supporting Jewbisoft on their endeveadors to diversify add diversity to video games you can now play with people that bought, defended and play For Honor, enjoy your shitty Mobafied CS

explain?

FUCKING FROG DEVS! STOP FUCKING USING FROGLISH!

Having a team deathmatch game with characters with certain weapons and abilities have existed at least since Team Fortress, so I don't understand how it's "Mobafied."

does having objectives make it a MOBA?

R6:Siege is one of the only games released after 2007 that I enjoy. Quickly thinking off the top of my head I cant think of another game i actually like, released in the past few years

But user, everything someone dislikes is now a "Moba" nowadays. Who gives a fuck about actual meanings of terms anymore.

Is this a Siege or For Honor thread

My favorite MOBA is final fantasy, Although I grew up loving Earthbound and Everquest

You're a retard if you think all RPGs are Dota games Kill yourself seriously, do you even play videogames? Why are you on this board? Kill yourself faggot

For honor, but no one really cares about it.

No, just skills/abilities/weapons locked to certain hero classes plus gameplay and level design around the single use of those, making it more of a CRAPCUNTs than an actual tactical Shooter.

Seems like you lack taste

Who are you quoting?

Man, it seems to me you have no idea what you are talking about.

The Division has been getting regular content patches this year with new Global Events and there's a whole new area being added with a new gametype in the next major patch…

Does that mean Day of Defeat, Battlefront, Battlefield, Quake Wars, and Team Fortress are all MOBAs as well?

The level design of R6: Siege is based around the rappelling, barrier and destruction mechanics. You could remove the unique skills/weapons/abilites of the heroes entirely and the game would work just fine. You can actually do just that if everyone in the match chooses to play default "recruit" class.

forgot to remove flag.

You seriously don´t know what a moba is. Better stop posting now before you embarass yourself even more.

TF2 isn't a CRAPCUNTs
Not on its gameplay design anyway

What did I get BTFO by?

Top tier Tactical Shooter and game, truly.

Are you saying this isn't a multiplayer battle arena with all the trends from gameplay design to loot crates and skins?
Because I played Siege, ASSFAGGOTS and Tactical shooters and I can sure as shit say that its exactly that, loot boxes and everything.

Heres an actual Tactical Shooter

So what? Are you expecting me to buy ubishit?

Nigger, any character gets countered by a single bullet to the face.

No, Mister Bond, I expect you to die.

Apparently
Pic related

Not if you have a drone tazing your ass or or the wall you reinforced got blown up in 2 seconds because theres a class the specializes on that

Nothing of that is a specific moba quality. You just take everything you dislike about games and call it "Moba". That´s now how this works. Moba is a very specific game genre.

Isn't it nice that I don't have to do either?

Last ubisoft game I played was No More Heroes 1. On emulator.
Come to think of it I never bought ubisoft anything ever. I feel kinda smug about it.

The only counter plays in the game are based entirely around reinforced walls, and that's it. All the other gadgets are general use. And even those gadgets based around walls can be used for other shit.

you certainly didn't pick a great example video. I'm also convinced you might be a shill of some sorts because any time theres an argument about siege on this board some one makes a lengthy posts about how its a total MOBA and how they hate shock drone and then post a direct link to a video of Due Process.

That just means that you're an underage that never played the original Splinter Cell.

Or the original R6 games, or any of the actually non-shit Ghost Recon games, or Prince of Persia. Now that I think about it, the frogs published a shitload of actually good games, a long time ago. What the fuck happened?

Old games are Red Storm's though. Ubisoft has nothing to do with those.

Name me ONE good western game in the last 20 years, I dare you.

Nope. As far back as Rogue Spear, Ubisoft was on board.

Serious Sam.
Literally any main-line game made by Croteam.
inb4

Gothic series, first two Battlefronts and probably a whole lot more, but i have already waisted enough time on such a weak bait.

You're giving me a lot to choose from.
want me to keep going?

heres 17 years ago when vidya was a very western dominated market you underaged clown.

Disgusting

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
holy fuck how delusional are you

Name me some superior japanese games from the past twenty years then.

Community of this game first seems to be like the good kind of autism, /k/ tier, near the level of S.T.A.L.K.E.R , PR, Wargame, 7.62, Men of War.

Its a shame it couldn't be further from the truth.
The game is casual and shit and so is its reddit community, even here unfortunately.

Feels good

You can't fool me faggot

Probably because it looks way better than this garbage and it isn't even finished.
Plus no Ubishit stench on it
Duo Process looks like shit visually and gameplay wise and theres nothing stopping me frok going back to actual RW6 games and SWAT.
It simply looks better than this garbage that you autists pretend its good for some reason.

Die
Top tier game, truly

You're worse than Siege faggots
All East vs West weeaboos are mostly normalfag tier terrible honestly.

Of course you've never played them, so how would you know.

bombarding people with stupid garbage doesn't make for a real argument

also cuphead is forgettable compared to 90% of the other run and gun games, only good thing about it is the art

Dumbest nigger, truly.

Holla Forums-core is largely accessible normalfag trash that is a step above shit like battlefield or call of duty, thief 2 is far from complex in any regard and at best requires patience instead of mindlessness like most western games

game is still shit in the last quarter, like irredeemably shit

Honey Select.

Thanks but no thanks.

You mean pulse and thatcher? You really haven't played this game at all, let alone seen actual matches played out. No one who plays pulse is ever going to think "gee whiz, they picked thatcher, I'm useless now". His EMPs take out your cam for about 5 seconds and are limited. And while your cam is down your gun is still just as effective.

I don't know why I bother responding to such poor bait.

Still has more depth and challenge than doos eks.

but dude you can like level up and use a shitty inventory and its just so deep the way theres unorganized poorly paced levels that you can roam freely in and CHOOSE your own path thats truly revolutionary shit right there

he's blatantly baiting, don't bother.

The real reason that they're keeping the game updated is so that they can continue milking the hyperwhale audience; every game with arbitrary progression systems, lootbox gacha, and pure RNG gear progression in multiplayer has an incredibly small community that provides the vast majority of the income and lifespan for the product.

The casual, hardcore, and eSports playerbases left the game in the dust, it's just a mockery and money laundering scheme now.

I actually like playing For Honor. It's one of the few games in the past 3 years I've had fun playing.

shouldn't be hard to prove him wrong reddit, not everything you disagree with is someone out to le rustle ur jimmies

You haven't played a tenth of these games.
Are you going to recommend me Persona 5 and BOTW now?
Truly a Patrician eastern vidyagamer.
Ever played Lost Technology or Baldr Sky?

Not an argument
Ok then
Why even put up defense shit then?
I didn't put any defenses and won most rounds.
Its fucking useless and you'll run around like a chicken trying to decide where to setup shit and suddently when you do choose you can't setup there

Jesus

Hes also blatantly samefagging

why do you
press enter
so much
reddit

Truly the Dark Souls of Stealth games

Are you genuinely retarded or something? How much of the game did you even play?
There's two people in the game who can blow up reinforced walls. They can not even pick them, or you can kill them early. You're saying it's not worth locking out four people, because one could maybe, possibly blow up a wall.

probably the best western stealth game tbh but i prefer the original thief, i even prefer it for the tomb raider levels because the movement in those games is great

Heres your (You)

Whats the fucking point?
You can't even funnel faggots in and actually make a strategy.

I don't give a shit
Go back to screaming about how all western games are bad you obnoxious shit taste faggot.

Shit, forgot to remove the downvote tag

you also forgot to remove yourself from the gene pool

user, are you serious. In the same post you say that you can't funnel people, but admit that reinforcements force people to take a different route.

Nice projecting here burgerboi.

Oh, shit sorry, big words, right.
NO SEE BAD GUY IN SHOOTY GAME EVER MEANS BAD SHOOTY GAME

Because there are a dozen entry points and the metal reinforcing can still be fucking blown up.
And thats still irrelevant since I was talking about how the basic bitch wooden reinforcing is useless.
At this point the game is more about metafagging than actual operating, just like true Esports cancer.

At least I don't try to project my shit taste unto others with poorly crafted bait.

I never talked about locking out, just limiting entries.
Don't get hotheadded

you're a special kind of retard, were you that conspiracy theorist who thought sony was out to get you from the meta thread

By only two people, and said people need other ops to help them if your team has an op that can deny them. Even then, the charges that take out reinforcements take a bit to go off and indicate where they are on the other side giving you ample time to move compared to standard walls. It slows them down a fuck ton and exposes their general position when they do it.
It's not, because if someone wants to get through that entry way it makes a loud sound and slows them down, so any roamer on your team can swoop in and destroy them. It can also be used to hide traps if someone decides to vault in.
What meta, oh master of tactics? Other than the fast ops and peeking being good, there is a very small meta.

Are you a furfag?

nope

Might as well become one since you already have the persecution complex you little bitch.

Ok, enjoy your lootboxes, I'm done

Where? Show me.

Because the devs were comitted to their game. I can get behind that. But the game is still not good.
lol

you don't know what a persecution complex is, judging from your reddit spacing you don't belong here, pajeet.

Fuckoff furfag, you don't fit in

I wanna watch umaru season 2 but i'd rather wait until its dub version is out. Does anyone know if its still the annoying subbed version or did they make the dubbed one already?

Can't play only Neptunia all the time, user

they made all this shit in development before launch, since it's already made they may as well release it to try to get at least SOME money

Yes, actually. MOBA is a stupid term, we've been over this.

I'd agree on that, it absolutely attracts that type of faggot and doesn't feel a fucking thing like a tactical game for it, along with the ADHD pace of the fucking thing.

If you say something is "mobafied" you still need to know what a moba is you fucking dense retard.