Is there any games in which you can destroy humanity?

Is there any games in which you can destroy humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

nethackwiki.com/wiki/Scroll_of_genocide
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584218260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Migrant Simulator 2017

Вимр

Most JRPGs when you get a game over
:^)

I wish to see lewds of that waifubot

Fuck off just for stealing that spot just for subhuman mudshit to slaughter.

Oh Yeah! TW:WH1 or WH2 but the Mortal Empires together is best. you can kill everything! with flying rat bats.

Hatred, you don't actually destroy humanity, but it's a start. Many criticized it, but I spent a good time with it.

What was his name again?

Destroy All Humans.

Shitty stock music and sound effects were terrible. Also, you were just killing stereotypical pre-20th dumbasses and not even the kinds of retards that make you want to play a game called that.

All kinds of unsatisfying.

Irrelevant in the grander scheme of things

this game is such a fun edge simulator

In Spore you can blow up the Earth.

An ending of divinity original sin 2 involves the enslavement of the races, which includes humanity

What is the 3rd game, the one with the immortal king? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

E.Y.E.

Literally in the filename.
stop making waves you fucking idiot.

dwarf fortress

plague inc.

I am 99.9% sure that this game is going to be garbage despite having an interesting premise solely because of shoehorned CY+++ transhumanist neoliberal moralizing.

Just like real lesbian relationships!

Did you not see the trailer?
Hwite fathers are disgusting, abusive and vile pigs who should only exists as a bank cheque for the brave and stunning single mother

No, it's 2017 but no such game has even been made.

Unfortunately, cuckchanner 1 liner OPs have been made.

nethackwiki.com/wiki/Scroll_of_genocide

I looked up "eye" "eye game" and even searched "immortal king throne" and searched every combination of dialogue and even the word in the upper right hand side of the death screen. I couldn't find anything in Google images videos or any articles. I didn't know to that it was an acronym. Don't be a dick.
Thank you.

I didn't play this game, is it intentionally stylistic that a tornado looks like it was modeled out of paper strips, or just shitty graphics?

Armored Core For Answer

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584218260

Here is said trailer. The latest masterpiece by director David Cage.

And it's the best choice too, the two alternatives are pretty lousy.

Jesus Christ, could they have given him any characterization besides piece of shit? I get your supposed to hate him but what a joke.

Soul Nomad.
"It was fun."

The only right thing they got is that there's no police, like in real Detroit.

People who don't understand human nature cannot write stories based on the anthropology of man and the definitional nature of humanity.

We all know how this will go - Youtube dopes will play it to laugh at it while giving it props here and there, reviewers will fellate it because it's more Marxist trash filled with Pedowood "cinematic" garbage, and everyone else will mock it until some millenial idiots start whinging even on this board and the final consensus will be

Wolfenstein 2

The whole trailer is a sequence of clichés, my dude, this is David Cage, all his movies are mixmatched scenes from other movies, his name is right next to the definition of non-original thought. David Cage might be a robot himself so much he is fake.

Mass Effect

Thanks, I'm getting it now.

Movies are still popular in the vidya industry i see.

So it's literally a glorified CYOA?

Real life. One small step at a time, take it upon yourself to lead the charge. Your death will be the beginning of the end for humanity. Join the silent majority. Meet your maker. Go on to a better place.

I want David Cage, Hideo Kojima and Neil Druckmann to work together to make the most pretentious piece of shit game.

Everything looks like a first pass at zbrush.

If writing a cartoonishly evil abusive dad is killing the white race, then Stephen King has been killing the white race for decades.

Sorry for our high standards.

What the fuck, is that photoshopped? She (?) even has that generic scowl that SJWs give to all their female character

Here's the unedited (^:

It's real but it's not actually the box art, just a still from some trailer.

I only made the logo and the box, the picture is not shooped.

Just realized that LoU2 will be something like 20 years after the outbreak and we're still at generic post-apocalypse shit. A whole generation and nothing changes.

INTERACTIVE MOVIE

I finally have an excuse to post this.

Then kill play the sequel and kill hippies and commies, dumbass.

So much for the 3 laws of robotics.

This is not high standards, this is bubble-thick skin.

Now fuck off, faggot.

OP's picture was the first time I ever saw anything. So I did a reverse image search and read a blurb from the wikipedia article.

oh so its not a game. Man that trailer is garbage. Whats the deal with all this "Sympathy for Androids" propaganda. For example I just reacently learned that in Alan E. Nourse's book The Bladerunner sinthetics are depicted as less than human and that its more a story about the Essence of being Human that makes us special. Yet somehow (((Hollywood))) had inverted that ethic so that it depicts humanity as evil and unsympathetic. Its really odd.

Stalker Call of Chernobyl, World Peace ending.

Are these comics intentionally retarded?

No it's high standards, maybe Stephen King has been killing the white race for the past 30 years, your comparison is not very convincing, not that comparison are ever supposed to be used as arguments anyway.

We do not eat shit around these parts mr. Bubble.

its a Facebook comic created by a TRSodomite. Yes its objectively retarded. Those faggots have been caught on a number of occasions trying to shill here and are as bad as Holla Forums or Goons. They are too be shamed. You should report all cuckchan refugees & TRSodomites to Mark or the first available hotpocket.

Fuck consoles, fuck modern games.

Reminder if you mod out their jeans they are wearing diapers underneath.

This game came out?

Bullshit, prove it.

That's almost literally the same house from Heavy Rain. BRAVO CAGE.

Cage? Lazy? Pretentious? Color me fucking surprised!

People have been writing cartoonishly evil, oppressive whites as propoganda to justify anti-white sentiments since forever, this is just another example of it. The fact this take place in Detroit, which is %80 black, makes it all the more galling, especially since blacks have way more problems with domestic violence than whites.

pol is nothing like this schlomoberg

Is there a reason to not to hate muslims though?

no more than to hate christians

that's not only the average user, but the BO and volunteers as well

This faggot still hasn't been stabbed?

wanna try that again?

every time.

>cropped lewds
you monster

how does this make you feel?

please do not post streamer cancer here.

Satan is a fucking pussy.

She is, she's also a paid shill.

What is that with accounting for differences in population size? There are far less atheists in general.

I disagree. Ideology is downstream demographics. The inbreeding death spiral of their peoples is not something that will be corrected by just convincing them to mellow out.

With that said, David Cage games have always sucked and this one will likely suck as well. They make for some damn fine drinking games though.

Sorry I have literally no idea who the streamer is or what they shill for.
It's just a cute anime girl to trigger people with, to me.

fuck off Chaim.

I think ideology can favor certain traits, and in turn possibly a set of genes, and a set of genes can produce an ideology which in turn will favor certain traits which will reinforce perhaps both. And there is also the extreme case which is favoring inbreeding, a trait which was bred out in ancestors that were not even human for how quickly it destroyed sets of genes, death by a meme.

kek

I missed it, got deleted. Was it fun?

it was just a few posts, and nothing longer than a sentence.

Just a guy saying christians were just as violent as muslims.

nuke yourself

Well, in addition to failing to do much with the idea of androids, it rips off some other things from a one-shot manga that came out a few years ago.

There's more emotion in 57 pages by a lowly mangaka than could be bought over the last decade with Sony's millions and a cluster of overpaid Frenchmen.

does dreidel count?

eh? did they finally uploaded all of it? i only read like 10 pages

I just read it, tsundere robot waifus when?

So where's the doujin?

that doesnt mean she isnt a whore who used him and threw him away

Max "Put the Dykes on Pikes" Claulfield

I watched the trailer muted. Which law was violated?

It seems like the first law was violated in the beginning which is the impetus for all your other actions.

There isn't a fourth law.

yes there is.

No, there isn't.

do a fucking google search

Ok, retard. The fourth law of robotics is that every robot must recognize that 598b2a is a cocksucking nigger.

Wow I guess there is a fourth law, you cocksucking nigger.

Don't just double down retard. Asiimov wrote the fourth law himself.

is a giant cocksucking faggot who can't be bothered to do check jewgle or kikipedia.

>In later fiction where robots had taken responsibility for government of whole planets and human civilizations, Asimov also added a fourth, or zeroth law, to precede the others:
>0: A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.
''

0 1 2 3

Oh look he can count to four good job.
Notice it is stated as a fourth/zeroth law, but it's okay little buddy, we all learn at our own pace.

A fourth law would no supersede the other three, genius. That's the whole point.

bump

Vermintide is more along those lines.

Wasn't this game supposed to be BLM but with robots? When did it turn into a Lifetime Network movie?

She looks retarded

Oh you've done it now user

Megami Tensei games typically have an ending involving genocide of billions/the entirety of the human race. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is the first that comes to mind.

Well would you look at that

Jesus even on little bitch bois micropenis is just ugly

Not another The Order 1886 2@5 hours long, David please.

There's two chapters, and that will probably be it, because the mangaka died about three weeks ago at the age of 29.

F

I just checked DDG and Bing, and his story checks out.

I feel the shame and embarrassment through my monitor

Oh fuck

Then my suggestion would be to stop using shitty search engines

Given that you're using Google, you have no leg to stand on.

And yet google found the game

How did he die at 29?

welcome to space station 13

My man, if you need a lesson on why fucking Google is bad, I'm afraid I don't have the patience to educate you. Any sane individual would use Startpage or Searx.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Why wouldn't I use google to prove that point? I don't need to disguise my EYE search user.

If you had your shit in order, you wouldn't use Google period.

You seem to be under the impression that I use it for everything. Rather than using the lowest common denominator to make a point. Had I used Startpage he would have a replied saying "i dun no ur sekrit search enjun"
but then again I got you stupid fucking reply instead

I'm sorry, your point was to NOT use a shitty search engine. Does google not count now that you've used it to make a point?

Yeah, a search engine that can't find anything is shit.

Pretty neat-o, so this is what its like when robo-waifus are real?

Bullshit it can't be, the whole thing skipped into chapter 4
He died in due to stroke on August 21
atleast he nailed the whole story in one chapterIts rare for a mangaka to make a self-contained story before leaving it entirely forever
i didn't ask for this

Stellaris. I love being a robot and purging all meatbags.

Hes immortal now user, unless his work becomes forgotten he'll live forever.

This is a good example of the wrong opinion. Gather around, and take notes.

I… don't think that's how modelling works, user.

Thanks for this. Made my day.

Mods here are Holla Forums fags, right?

Don't relax around blacks

Well that's depressing.

Even startpage gives a good result.

It's like toy story 3 but now I'm the one with a woody.

There's gonna be a snake in her boot

God, why did they even approve that anyway?
Well they are toys anyhow, and Pixar films (except for Brave, The Good Dinosaur, and Cars 2) are revered as classics everywhere.

why

I love E.Y.E