Psychonauts

So will you actually buy Psychonauts 2 or is Tim Schafer's cuck status too much of a turn off?

Stop calling Mr. Shitface by his nickname.

It probably won't be good so I probably won't buy it.
Nonetheless, I'll pirate it to give it a chance to impress.

Agreed, pirating is probably the best option. I really enjoyed watching Rhombus of Ruin gameplay on YouTube and the writing felt up to par with the original, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this entry.

But it's not like I'm gonna waste my money on a company that produces nothing but shovelware and is run exclusively by dickheads.

I forgot this glorious meme. Thank you, user.

if it impresses me i will buy it. im not counting on it, but ill always hope. hey, if shit heads can make good games then maybe theres a future.

Why should I.
The first one was shit, why should the second one be better?
Looking up that Tim it seems like he never produced a good game without the help of Ron Gilbert.
So why should it be different this time?

Your's is a sad, black heart my friend.

I loved Psychonauts.
I played it out at least 2 times.

I am very skeptical about Psychonauts 2 being any good. Not just because I don't like Mr. Shitface.

Are there any articles on how Mr. Shitface was during the creation of Psychonauts? And who did what?
Did Mr Shitface use to be a decent human being or was he always a twat? How much was Mr. Shitface involved in the original Psychonauts?

Eric Wolpaw (writer for Portal) wrote many of the best jokes and lines in the original game. He's been brought back to work on the sequel, so it's safe to assume the game will be as least half as well written as the last.

Who is this hot and handsome daddy?

Back off gayboy, he's taken.

Why would you even ask this? Of course you should never buy Mr. Shitface's games.

I just beat psyconuts for the first time. The relationship between lili and raz was p. cute. Didn't like how everyone in his class else shat on him but I did like the teachers and the ending. My least favorite level was the stage bullshit. It was very unclear and a bit frustrating. Other than that, it was unique and I hope the second game has some crazy as fuck worlds. I hope we get some truly weird shit but with the same lighthearted tone.

What do you think OP?

Mark's anal virginity being lost to a Nintendo Switch controller does not count as him being 'taken' by it

How come there's so much raisins art of variuous different characters from different stuff?

Are you doing market research or some shit?

sounds like this be the deed of a scallywag what scours the seven seas in search of hired painters to unload his coin on

Mr. Shitface isn't getting another dime of mine between the DFA nonsense and muh goober gays. Don't care if it winds up better than the first, which it won't.

Game is going to suck hard, fam.

Alright then, cap'n.
Anyone know if there is a website/board/something decdicated to hosting raisins girls art?

How recent is that pic? Is mark getting /fit/?

They look a bit like funkopops.

Lol does the mere mention of spending money on digital media trigger the anti pirates this hard? Are they kleptos or something? Is it Holla Forumss crusade against jews that force them to call everyone a shill? There has to be mentally something wrong with these people. They do it in every thread on every board, 24/7

Not even worth pirating.

Not the Meat Circus?
Best level is Napoleon.

I played the GOG version which I assume has a nerfed meat circus. The most frustrating part of it was the kid went onto a platform higher than me and the camera didn't show exactly where so I had to die just trying to find him. Other than that I didn't think it was harder than anything else. My favorite world was the suburb level with the spys.

That level had some bullshit logic, took me a good while to beat it. My favorite was the fish's mind.

The ugly as fuck Western toon art is too much of a turn off.

I will definitely play the game, but anyone giving money to Tim Schafer is an idiot.

I'll pirate it and get bored of it after 1 hour when the gamergate references start dropping

I'm not going to buy it because the first game was shit. You had 2-3 levels of actual kind of okayish platforming and learning the movement mechanics, and then the rest of the game was just an adventure game where you used platformer controls to rub object X on object Y.

Games are not a thing you sit back and watch, they are a thing you play.

I played the PS2 version which had tremendous framerate issues on the meat circus and jack shit for checkpoints.The thing about Psychonauts is that the game's physics are tied to the framerate, so aside from all the other bullshit, you were trying to play with constantly-changing jumping physics and totally fucked up controls in addition to input lag and it just being hard to tell what's going on.

So fucking glad I only rented it.

Gay shill

South Park: The Fractured Butt Whole had a raisins level and that inspired a Renaissance of loli raisins art.

The most I'll do is browse the thread mocking it when chapter 1: early access edition drops.

I don't have any on hand, but I remember reading how it took Double Fine 4 years to make it. 4 years when the average dev time was between 1-2 years. On top of that, they made their own engine which made the game far more expensive. Sold 10k after all that and would've killed Majesco if Cooking Mama wasn't a blockbuster hit on the DS. Dick chafer took another 4 after that to make Brutal Legend, which had similar problems. Everything since then has been very tiny games and DF still has trouble releasing those. There is no fucking way Psychonauts 2 will come out resembling a decent product. Yooka-Layee will look well polished in comparison.

No.
The first game was a boring ass, overrated hipster trash.

Let me stop you right there.