4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite car in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's too many cars to pick from.

Probably the cheetah in gta sa.

So how do i get a meme loving right wing shit posting gf?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Watching NJPW so I can't post that much.

Do ships count? If not then I can't think of anything.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Yesterday I said the thread would be an hour earlier but it was an hour later. My bad.
Parents came home a day early from their trip which really sucked. Was looking forward to one last night of being alone.

Did you really?

That seems pretty annoying.

Motorcycle.

Should masturbate on their bed next time they go out, as revenge.

What game you like driving in then?

How goes user

You get a waifu

I didn't really have time to clean as much as I wanted and had to rush to get all the beer and stuff out of the kitchen

had a moment of extra control today when i took a nap late afternoon to get some energy and overslept, but still forced myself to go for a jog even though it got dark out. then i went out and drank alone while swiping on tinder cuz i'm an idiot.

can't think of a single example, not huge in to vehicle gameplay

that one from half life 2 I guess

Whats the point
How goes user

Hope you don't live in a bad area

Whats good in the hood monica

Miami is going to beat those nigger catholics.

Work today was another slog to get through. Doesn't help that night shifts on saturdays are boring as fuck, as nobody calls in and there's less than 10 people working at a time by the last two hours before closing time.

F-Zero X, even if I'm kinda shit at it.

No, it wasn't me. I grabbed it from another thread and posted it as a joke.

Went garage saleing. Tried to go to a yard sale in the middle of the mountains but we couldnt find it. Found a leather tool belt, a butterfly knife, and a mechanical trades pocket manual. Emailed daggermag about writing vidya reviews for their mag and im playing through System shock 2 again to review it. Almost done with it too.

Not sure why the crowd was surprised.

It's a revengefap, not a pleasure one.
I've ignored all responsibilities I had this weekend to play videogames and sleep, and I ate too much and drank too much soda/energy drinks so I feel bloated, with a headache and extremely exhausted, but can't fall asleep.

I don't run the risk of getting mugged, plus worst they could take from me if i was joggin' is my phone i aint gonna carry money around while runnin

lol NO

Fzero can be fun but yeah I suck at it too. Without traction to git gud at like most driving games, I just never can get better at it.

Oh neat. Should be called 4am mag at this point.

I hate that feeling so much. I've been cutting back on caffeine lately though so haven't had it in a while.

The worst they could take from you is your life

I ended up playing more BBCF today. I'm taking a liking to Terumi but like Bullet, he's shit tier. I don't know how, but all the characters I like in this game are low tier, except for maybe Hakumen.

is wolf guy a good tier? that's the character I like watching the most when I watch top 8s but he's not frequently in them

I'd be dead so i wouldn't care. Not like my area is that high in crime so doesn't really cross my mind. All i want crossing my mind while running is anime tiddies to drive me into better shape

Probably right, only advantage Miami has is coming off a good win, and the defense. Miami has a meh offensive. Our QB is so shit, oh my god. I can only hope its a close game though, i pray for a miami win.

Im gonna give myself like 3 days to write a good review of it. This is gonna be the first real paper ive written since school. Gotta make it professional. Should i submit it under my initals or my 4am title?

But you can get all the anime tiddies you want no matter what shape you are in
Thats kinda the point of anime tiddies

Should probably get a better pseudonym

You mean Valkenhayn? I heard he's pretty good in CF right now, but don't quote me on that.

not even an ND fan, thought of switching and rooting for them this year because I hate Urban Meyer because he's a cocky piece of shit holy fucking shit sleeping on Iowa in their own place is fucking dumb did he not watch the penn state iowa game holy fucking shit I hate him so much

I might just use my twitch pseudonym to establish a small identity on the internet where i have absolutly no political opinions at all.

mentality is if anime tomboys were real i'd have to work hard to impress them, much like i have to work needlessly fucking hard to even get a second glance from a 3d girl

Ive had a girl smile and say hi to me once. I think im doing ok.

I feel like if I ever had an internet community, I would probably have a no politics rule, or just a containment thread for politics. Mostly because it just turns all discussions to shit once they're brought up.

You really don't have to work all that hard to get the attention of 3dpd. You just have confidence issues

Isn't dagger mag a right wing hate mag?

I can't do that. I need the caffeine and accelerants for work right now, so I don't fall behind. I've also got other things I need to be awake for when tired and work on. Man, I miss being in college or semi-neet

Some of the cars in Just Cause 2 were pretty neat. I don't like that you had to pay for them every time because there was no vehicle storage. The classic muscle car was pretty cool though.

In that case im going to create a new name for myself.

I wish vidya never got political

Is Megaman Anniversary Collection on PS2 worth buying, or is it shit regardless of what version you play? I rented the gamecube version a long time ago and I thought it was decent back then.

Oh, so my post did go through. It just took me to a 404 page.

I actually got invited to an after party by girls i didn't even know last week at the bar, shame i got cockblocked by my roommates who WEREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME PART OF TOWN AS ME at the time. I mean i probably wouldn't of got laid but it woulda been good socializing practice

probably, even still though i feel like i get glazed over by people in general so i gotta keep working on my body so at least i can physically stand out more

I still use a bunch of caffeine and nicotine so I can play games well so even while NEET you can't really avoid it.

Go be nice to your sister user. She older or younger?

I've got a really nice name I want to use but have no clue what to use it with. Shit sucks

You should work more on your personality. Or at least the fake one you use around normalfags.

From what ive seen, it has some shit ports of the games. Megaman legacy collection on pc or just emulating the games is better.

if i change how i act too radically am i still myself though? I try hard to avoid being a sperg so i probably do come off as a bit boring though

She's the youngest. I have 3. One's older. I just don't like seeing them because it means I can't be a lazy bum. And also brings back bad memories because we had a very bad childhood

The volkswagon from darkest hour.

>And also brings back bad memories because we had a very bad childhood
Is there a story to this?

Let a little bit of the sperg out. You'll get more of a reaction. Just like online, its all about the (You)s

What happened user?

How goes user

Ive had like 5 different names ive gone under. Its really hard to find the real me on the internet.

I wouldnt even fuck the girls tho. Too paranoid. Dont wanna risk anything. Plus sex before marrage is a bad thing anyway.

I have no real 'normal' hobbies. All im into id vidya, knives, and religion.

Yeah but it's a real personal one.

Just a bad childhood. Lots of people had them. So I don't really like seeing either of them.

Nose is bleeding because I probably stressed myself out about nothing.

Are you really saying if a cute girl was there in front of you, in real life, naked. That you wouldn't fuck her? You think you could do that?

You should be tighter with them since you all went through the same trauma instead of trying to avoid them.

Whats the stress from?

I've had a lot of shit moments in my childhood as well. I'd say it best if you get it off your chest.

Blame the journos.

I know the feeling except the bad childhood maybe.

I agree/disagree. I don't condone recklessly fucking everything you see but one should probably have like 1-3 partners in their life through age to understand how they themselves are in a relationship and how to leave them. I'd feel bad for a dude who saves it all for marriage and then it goes south after locking himself in. Also test drivin' cars before you buy em and all that

this is a tough one for me too since my hobbies are mostly anti-social as well.

Sakura is CUTE

Hey cunts, so was the 4th of November a complete nothing or was I not seeing it

Definitely, couldn't sleep a fucking wink because of stupid shit now I'm here, and I work in 3 hours.

At least I can take a nap when I get home

There are a couple games with Holden Commodores
Not this one but they are a bretty good car before (((Gillard))) killed them off

It's like a ptsd thing. seeing each other sets off real vivid memories.

I could probably see a shrink through work if I really needed to.

It's what I imagine having a mom is like, the way they nag when either one visits.

Man I got to be the sole person to bury someone as a kid twice and then have a bunch of dumb legal shit happen because I was a final fuck you to the rest of the family.

Making sure everything is done before I leave I guess, maybe its me going through all my suits and thinking they're stained or something.

Not unless she was a virgin and we could get married afterward.

The journos atleast helped me on the right path to not being a complete neet. Im actually working toward getting a good job now.

Sup my nigs. How's it going on your end?

I hung out with my friends, ate too much food and went home and fell asleep. Now I have to catch up on my nipponese studies.

a-am I impure?

Nah we jumped timelines again. Expect it to get a lot more crazy

What stupid shit?

How goes commodore user

I guess I got lucky that nobody died when I was a kid at least.

Thats pretty messed up user, why did you have to bury people, Was it just family?

Why are you wearing those clothes for 3 days? But I get where you're coming my sis is basically a second mom, it's annoying.

So when are the demons getting summoned? When do i get to become a demon hunter? Will temple OS really become the devil summoning program?

They just care about you user

Whats the first thing you are doing when you get there?

Suuuure.

What kinda food?
I'm good, yugioh game finally updates tomorrow and have been looking forward to it all week.

I know we've shifted to the Berenstein Universe
I was in the Bernstein universe before last week

How do people do this not touching themselves thing?

Fuck I mean Berenstain and Bernstain

to follow up that thought about waiting for marriage, my roommate has been dating his now fiance for 9 years. She treats him like garbage but he's still trying to take it all the way because he doesn't want to have to enter the game in and doesn't want to cut his loses of already buying the damn ring. He caters to her every damn whim while she does nothing to improve herself.

technically yeah, I myself am not against people having a handful of partners in their life time ASSUMING they practiced safe sex and practices during those relationships.

Because I don't like doing laundry.

I wish they would care from a distance

the hell, do you have to handwash your clothes?

The stupid shit in question, is I am very jaded and mean, and I try to be nice to people but I subconsciously pick on them and then feel bad about it.

Thats the gist of it, in specific I had a fight with someone last night and it didn't resolve in any apologies

Also I go pretty good, I'm listening to roundabout right now, I need to eat though

Different user but I wear the same clothes a lot because I don't have time to do laundry and when I do have time the machine is taken

No, I just don't like doing it.

You are already losing it user

You can just pop a pill for most stds anyway, no big deal

Well we ate some conveyor belt sushi, probably a mistake because one of my friends got sick from it. Then later on we ate Udon.

What yugioh game are you playing?

Funeral shit sucks. Deal with your will before you get too old.

Just family. Everything minus a M1 Garand got willed to me so I got to deal with having two folk being put in the ground.

Honestly, have a bath and go to bed.

To be honest, I've reached a point where it's next to impossible for me to do a no fap challenge. I've been fapping for so long I don't know how I could handle it.

and some STDs you have to pop 8 pills a day for the rest of your life

I put one together years ago because I figure I'll be dead of something by 35. It all gets divided between my nephews and nieces.

What you thinking about cooking?

What was the fight about?

The mobile duel links one

Sounds comfy. Worst thing about having my parents home now is I can't take baths at 3am anymore.

Unless you are doing butt stuff your chances of that are next to zero

Im not gonna fuck some random slut. maybe if it was a hot jap milf, but maybe

I get really tired and out of it when i stop fapping. It fixes itself when i do.

Mine is a big fuck you to whatever extended family is still around.

I honestly need to finish tiling by bathroom so I can have those turbo long soaks.

I don't think gabriel will be much help

My whole family is the 2 sisters I have left and whatever kids they have. Nobody left to give a middle finger to.

Probably but hey I'll check those dubs
That said I swear they were called the Bernstain Bears until last week

That happens to everyone

If I ever get a house I'm going to get a massive tub. The ones here fucking suck and don't even cover you all the way.

Shes a lazy NEET though

What else is new user

what is this

Hama op tho

That is a peaceful life.

I got the big soak tub, as in the kind that always has hot water in it. They're great.

fedex a shit.

They know whats in it and are tracking you down. Run user

Who what

Well I live with a good friend, and his family; he has a younger sister that I kinda have a crush on.
She asks for my help with her homework and shit a lot, and for workout tips, and all kinds of things; They're really little things and I don't mind helping out most of the time; like quizzing her quickly before bed with her notes or something.
For awhile she's been asking me for help with her workout routine because she wants to get physically strong, and I've just been blowing her off because I have my own life to live.
So today I finally had time to help her, and she asked if I could work out with her so I said yes (who wouldnt want to see a sweaty sexy girl?) we can after I get home from work.
So I got home, and she's busy studying, I'm taking it easy we're not supposed to workout for another hour or so. She comes in the basement suite where I live (and where we'd work out because I have a bunch of weights and such) and tells me she's going out now.

That pissed me off, and I told her to fuck off and not bother asking for my help then because she kept bugging me and now when I had time she doesn't want to do it; so we fought about a bunch of stuff and I ended up making her cry, and the worst part is she didn't actually go out at all the entire night, we could have had a quick workout and be done with it.

I've heard it raises testosterone which makes training more effective though. And it'd be a good challenge. Is it really that hard longterm?

Hama skills. Instant death. Hamaon + hama boost can kill entire encounters with 1 cast.

tough it out for a few days and you'll be rewarded with a better nut when you have a wank. Seems foolish to do a whole nofap month though since you'd just be randy as shit every fucking day

Mostly. Trick is to keep your brain too busy or intoixciated to think. Because if I'm idle and sober then I get real upset. See, that's why one of my sisters is dead. She couldn't make her brain too busy to think because she was smart, so she jumped off an office building isntead.

i cant run i want my onahole

Niiiiice. I have to keep hot water flowing constantly in mine or its cold in minutes.

Sounds like you fucked up user.
How old is she anyway?

Pretty sure satan would be immune to that

Hope it didn't have a loli on the cover.
Which one you get?

Got a work story today.
>after about 33 minutes, I finally get everything done

luckily i have no interest in buttstuff if its 3d but even still I'm not big on chancing it. I've told the story before but i squandered my best chance at sex because i didn't have a rubber handy. we're talking literally had the chick in bed and fingerblasted 'er but still.

How?

That's the way.

I would need to ween myself off before i quit cold turkey.

Hama is light magic while mudo is dark magic. Technically in game satan is immune because killing him in 1 turn is bullshit, but in a fantasy senario, satan would be weak. In fact, the satan that you can summon in game is weak to hama.

she's 21 and I do feel like I fucked up in a way because she was talking about getting me thrown out of the house and shit, I just feel more disrespected than anything I didn't even put her down I just told her I'm not her house nigger

What if the fedex dude tried out your onahole and then passed it off to the post office to deliver so they'd be blamed if you found out?

Randy usually helps with goal oriented tasks though right?

shit happens, good to be patient with old people though they tend to reward better

being horny/randy/etc while trying to focus on shit never works for me. there's been times i'd just go rub one out while working on a hobby or a game then returning to it just to clear my mind

You said you guys were understaffed anyway, why care

You will regret that day all the way until you become a wizard

How do you get satan?

Wew might want to chill out if you are going to lose your place

What a way to go.

Its alright before you realize you gotta dump the water and have a pseudo shower because you're too lazy to finish the tiling.

yeah. i miss her. we were c;posest

They made vidya a battleground of ideology and shoved me toward the right.

Old people are really hit or miss tbh. A good chunk of the time they are chill people, but some times you meet real cunts of the elderly. There is no middle ground with them.

Level 90

Did you flip one of my reaction images so you could post it?

Just finish it already

Ehhh?

tbh I'd side with Ritsu over the kike

So you feel you need a job to fight on that battleground?

Call the police

I still regret it. She was a nice chick and I thought we had a good thing going but shortly after that event she disappeared completely from my life, i think we had hung out 2-3 more times after and then she vanished

she had small boobs too and probably permanently ingrained in my brain a fetish for it

because I got some debts to pay off before I can quit this job, and I still got a ways to go.

c'est la vie.

No. My life is many unfinished projects for someone else to finish or things I can do at a later time. The legacy of laziness

That might take extra concentration yeah. It might outweigh the costs with the added energy, though I heard you get angrier a lot when you don't fap, and i'm normally really relaxed.

No?

tbh I just wanted to use the mspaint mark I just finished making

All you need to do is grind to level 90 and you can fuse satan. Usually he isnt even a special fuse either.

I need a job so i can get a wife and family and stick it to the left who wants to destroy just that.

Why the fuck do I see people having actual conversations about their lives in here I thought this was Holla Forums

Hell no, you'll be unable to focus on shit.

It sounds worse than it is, honestly I was expecting things to go a lot different, and I know I'm not going to get kicked out over something so petty. She's power tripping and she's admitted to me she likes that kind of thing.

I've also always been someone she could approach and talk too about her stupid problems, she'd ask me for advice on lots of stuff and I've kept her secrets. She talks about how she wants to be the "alpha" in her class, and her loser boyfriend a lot; but she's got such low self esteem that if I say how I really feel she gets misty in the eyes. She's really sweet that way I guess, but she can also be really rude and I'll be rude to her back and I used to think it was just a game and we had a certain level of trust. but now it seems like a lot of things I teased her about hurt her more than she let on

Chunners has no back tat tho.

ok, you did alright.

Now that's motivation. It's too late for me tho.

I still haven't banged a true DFC. Even the nip girls I was with had decently sized tits.

Whats the debts for?

Whats the other projects?

Lame.

Hows your day going user?

Was alright. Mostly played some vidya and shitposted. Can't sleep lol. Yours?

what, why not? lolis are so cool though.

what if this is part of my plan to collect dna samples of fairy fetishists?

Why not?

One's for the one time parents forced me into uni for about a year, and the other for getting my truck fixed up. I haven't see the bill for the truck, so I hope it's not too bad.

Yeah. It's likethat onee nujabes song.
can't lame her for doing it because she was hurtin greally badf

Just fuck her already

Any good games?
It was ok. Watched a crappy batman cartoon movie, watched some top gear.

Well im only 19 so i have time, i think. I dont exactly know if i would ever find anyone worth marrying tho.

Or you could summon lucifer, which is a completely seperate demon in SMT.

Restoration of a Type 99 Sniper Arisaka, several cars, organizing the scrap pile at work, more gun restorations, my new computer and leveling the ground for a new building, more things I've forgotten and half finished games. The only thing I have got done in the last long while was fixing the neighbors roof. Cedar shingles a shit.

You ordered a fucking loli fairy onahole? No wonder the fbi took a look at it. You're probably on a list now. I hope you're from america user, loli is illegal in a lot of countries.

Yoza had that same onahole.

Maybe they forgot to bill you

Lucifer is a different person from satan in the bible too you know

fyi I ruined DFC

I need to read the bible more.

Visiting old CoD4 servers was fun, especially the heightjump ones. UK or US? I heard UK has been on the decline, especially in viewership

What cars?

Story go

read The Silmarillion, it's like a more interesting bible

Im sticking with the classic bible. Im a bit of a purist.

No he's not?

Most of the angely demony stuff is glossed over and barely mentioned in the bible anyway. Most of that mythology is from bored monks larping in the dark ages.

UK of course. I've got the travel specials downloaded so its even more comf

Yeah huh

Im heading to bed. Night.

because its just so patriotic i guess

I'm going to bed. see you guys next thread.

o-ok well maybe read both someday

Are you sure you weren't reading like the mormon bible or something?

Old ford or two, a Jeep with a mint floor pan. All of them lying around. Webm related.

Not really a car guy myself, let alone a car TV guy. Only thing I watched today was a translated Dutch parliament debate lol

Cya next time fam

Cya next time fam

Sleep tight anons

Those dubs
But in all honesty I got paid early, spent too much money so I'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can partake in luxuries again

Love the Lotus Esprit but they are far too expensive, so i got a Z31 because they look somewhat similar.

It says 2 to 3 days so treat it as 3 days left on Thursday, and usually Sat and Sun don't count

I don't read any bibles

Was hoping for some cool 90s drift shit or something tbh

Top gear is barely about cars honestly, you watch it more for the banter

Does it break down and have you used it as a Submarine?

what was the Debate about?

Nice user, how much that run you?

I'm sick of not having money. Been broke since I came back from nippon

Love me a bit of banter. I'll give it a watch

Was about whether or not they should allow someone with 2 or more nationalities be able to serve in government because they are subjected to the other nations laws as well. Makes sense imo.

ah okay thanks. i was wondering why there was no update for sunday.

Make sure its an older episode before clarkson and crew left the show. Its not the same show now.

Have a nice time fapping to Rise.

Had an 84 supra, wrecked it though.

It's funny you mention that because im getting the engine rebuilt now.

$6k for the car
$1.5k to get it registered
$1k to get it trucked interstate
$4k for the engine reconditioning and a new clutch
The VG30ET engine has tons of potential, just slap on a bigger turbo and an aftermarket ecu.

nigger WHAT

Nice.
How'd you wreck it though?

It reliable? How often do you drive it?

Wrapped it around a tree, was found hundred or so yards away from it with fucked knees, absolute mystery on how I got out considering the belt was cut but I had no knife on me nor I could have walked such a distance. An actual case of ???? and I'm in a Hospital bed.

Aliens or something must have saved you.
Where you drunk?

fair enough, will you get a job

My country has had a little bit of a similar debate recently, was this debate spured on due to internal shit or maybe because of the Australian shit going on that's caused the Deputy PM to be kicked out and there is technically no PM at the moment

That's ok

Apparently I should have been dead from the BAC

Well honestly I'm pretty sure Lotuses aren't that relible if memory serves
And what Engine are you putting in it, is it getting the engine it normally does because rthat seems like a hard find or will you just plonk a V8/Turbo V6 in there

Not until next year

Most people here in this timeline died at some point in the old one so you probably did die that night.

As Jeremy Clarkson says Lotus stands for "Lots of trouble, usually serious"

All the associated work to get a roadworthy certificate you need to register it. Rego itself is ~$400 but since the car is over 30 years old it's eligible for a special kind of registration.

Has been my daily driver for years now, developed a crack on some connecting rubber between the fuel rail and an injector and was leaking fuel. So, while the injectors where getting replaced i decided we might as well get all the other problems solved at the same time. Especially if you want to push more boost you want at least some good head gaskets.

The Z31 is RWD and already front heavy so adding a V8 might cause some problems. VG30ET is legit anyway.

how did you find the engine?
Also the car looks like a MR not an FR or am I wrong

Exactly, also when is TGT Season 2?

Far as I'm concerned I'm a walking corpse some days or I've got more than nine lives.

Dunno, I haven't even seen half the first season

Few less than 9 now user

Fair enough, I forget you have that thing where you only watch shows that are all female

The engine is a bit of a clusterfuck to be honest.

That only counts on anime

So is it from a 350z or somehing?

Top Gear isn't an Anime?

your an anime

VG30ET is the stock engine of a Z31 turbo

I know

Ah, didn't know Nissan and Lotus had a thing

Hang on, I think we got a little confused. I've got the Z31, the lotus is just the dream car. Lotus engines are their own funky work and have nothing in common with Nissan.

You showed a pic with a Nissan Engine

Yes, Nissan 300ZX Z31.

ah ok, I think I understand now