Good Vidya Torrenting Sites?

In the mood for some new vidya's but don't feel like paying for them. So, besides PirateBay, whats some good vidya torrenting sites?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

>he doesn't know about bokunop.ico
Fucking newfags.

I use qBittorrent search, it's good. Invest in a VPN, by the way. Here's the massive GOG dump from the share thread:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:25fb0fb1598db3c5575268171ca24f5ae92cd0c9&dn=Good%20Old%20Games%20(GOG)%20Colossal%20Collection%20-%201%2c200%2b%20DRM%20Free%20Games%20-%20October%2029th%2c%202015

Thanks lad, also:

wew lad

tbh I don't give a fuck if some american company throws a fit

worst case my ISP sends me an automatic email that just warns me not to cave into amerikike demands

TPB is probably a honeypot these days. I just use emule.

If TPB was a honeypot how would that be any different from emule?
Both are entirely traceable p2p connections. Only uploaders should worry.

Everything is traceable, but are they actively traced? I think connections to TPB are. Remember they raided their servers some years ago, and then "relaunched" it some time later.

Anyway, eMule has a built-in search, and that's just more convenient.

even in Holla Forums I can not escape butthurt vatniks
it gets tiring

In a lot of cases, your ISP will threaten to terminate service.

this. not even usa gives a fuck in most cases

New games are so big sizewise I don't even feel like pirating them to be honest

Leave.

rutracker.org/forum/index.php

There should be a new rule: anyone who creates a thread for the sole purpose of asking for "torrent sites" gets permabanned.

i get my shit from igg-games
don't bother with big torrents though since they split them up into 900mb max chunks, takes forever just to start them all

There should be a new rule: anyone who creates a thread for the sole purpose being a bitch nigga like you gets banned

user, come on now. How fucking new are you? TPB is for the mentally deficient that were introduced to piracy through mainstream news reports.

Try Torrentz2.eu, I feel a metaengine is the best bet for you.

what

wow OP you're sure are a retard
anyways
igg games
good old downloads
torrents.me is a good torrents searsh engine

next time ask on some random discord server or go to reddit piracy they have a nice list of piracy websites for everything

Must be nice to live in a lawless shithole.

i'd give invites if i could, sorry

by the way, does anyone have NEW version of Gothic 1 and 2 from gog? i ask new because they recently added more language options to it, that older version dont have. update was like month or so ago, maybe even less

Hello kike

I used to use Isohunt back in it's glory days, but then moved onto TPB primarily. I've found that 1337x.to and Rarbg.to are the best public sites that get recent releases the fastest, and TPB is a real shitheap today.