Trailers that backfired

Was wolfeinstein 2 No More Nazis trailer the new mighty number 9 crying like a Anime fan on prom night? Politicizing wolfeinstein 2 backfired so badly that even normalfags thought the Nazis were less savage and more likable than BJ and friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wazhh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

normalfags are getting sick of getting talk down to. That literal Nazis characters are becoming more appealing. What does that say about wolfenstien 2?

If nothing else, that trailer is so boring. Three minutes long, and it feels twice that.

What were they thinking putting on that thumbnail?

lol wolf2

Only two hours of gameplay? What is this? MGS4?

MGS4 had more shit to do in it despite its flaws

holy fuck. I heard it was bad but this is some top tier cancer. Can this even be considered a game when it plays like an interactive movie.

And no multiplayer. They wanted to focus on the single player experience ;^)

Even call of duty campaigns are longer than this

you know i'll give them credit for trying to make a single player shooter in this day and age. Tacked on multiplayer is always a shame. Not as much of a shame of making a game that is 50% cutscenes and walkin-talkin though. WolfTNO wasn't this up its own ass either. of course they'll blame bad rep on THOSE DAMN NABIZ and not the fact they made a bare bones game that doesn't bring as much to the table as their previous shooters like NuDOOM and wolfTNO

If wolfenstien 2 flopped this hard. Could far cry 5 flop as well? There a big difference between demonizing Nazis and demonizing Christians. at least to anyone else but the far left.

It's three hours long. That's less than your average CoD campaign, and they had three years to get it done.

far cry 5 will probably do okay sales but not enough to please big publishers, they'll blame it on FUCKING WHITE MALES
when really its just another ubi tower-climber game that even normalfags are getting tired of. My biggest concern with stuff like this is what kind of return it will make from pre orders alone BUUUUUUUUUUUT it isn't getting as much publicity as previous far cry games so maybe they know they'll take a hit.

key word "trying". it boggles my mind because NuDOOM had a decent length campaign AND had an arcade mode that stripped out all exposition and added a new way to play with kill combos and multiplers and somehow wolf2 doesn't even hold a candle to that. Thats not even saying nudoom is a great game or anything but they set their own hurdle with it and failed to jump it

We are getting to the point that the Western gaming industry will become the American comic book industry. Especially marvel comics. Which is funny. Because until the 80s. American Comics were never a liberal medium. Until hiring cancerous proto-SJW British talent Who refused to admit fans looked up to judge dredd.

I think that had a big effect on it, a lot of people buy games purely for the online mp and never touch the single player.

Yeah..at least you get to sneak around a battlefield in MGS4.

first two acts of mgs4 were fun and you could play with all the tools the game gave you, its everything following that that failed in level design

I got into an argument with some faggot who couldn't understand why people were upset with the advertisement.
At first, the faggot couldn't understand that the jab being made "Make America Nazi Free Again" was a direct jab at Trump voters/supporters. He believed the bullshit about "oh this is just a slogan we dug up from comics of that era!"

Then the faggot went on to say "well why would Trump supporters think of themselves as nazis!?"

And ya know what? The whole thing reminded me of that little thing about arguing with certain (((people))) that floats around here every now and then. Just the constant slippery dodging of points and squirming to other aspects to not ever admit the truth of the situation.

And now seeing that it is a 6 hour long game with only 2 hours of gameplay I will stop considering picking it up. I liked the last wolfenstien but I guess they shit the bed on this one.
So what is the rub on this one? Gameplay taking a backseat to story because these game developers want to be movie makers and push some sort of message?

Hey, remember when wolfenstien was about killing nazis in a castle and eventually killing mecha hitler? those were fun times.

Remember when videogames were about game mechanics? Good times

FraCry 5 is basically treading on tired ground rednecks and hillbillies are about the only "safe" group they can make fun of without shame and they've done it so long it's gotten old.

We've been seeing some pretty great backlash against leftists in games recently. I think they're working themselves into a corner. Even the normalfaggots I have to work with aren't responding like they used to with forced media garbage

Where is this meme ever originated from?
Entire Trump family was pro-jew since day1.

Can a possum really smoke a cigarette?

Tumblr

definitely a factor, seems rushed too. Like i said earlier they set a decent hurdle for improvement with TNO and NUdoom and took 3 steps back when they could in theory have improved

Some falseflagging campaign by lefties or something?

You don't hand out cigs to your local possums?

nice double dubs but "nazi" is a complete shotgun term now. It's an easy way to demonize people you don't like while maintaining a sense of moral highground. It's going to backfire on these brats when real neo-nazis get to call self-defense after stoving some college kids head in

But he's right, you fucking idiot: Trump voters don't identify as nazi. Those who do, missed the joke that nazi imaginery is only supposed to keep normalfags at bay: as for the rest, you are just an american proud of your white heritage.

Hide your powerlevel and stop getting triggered by fictional violence against nazis. You are the nation that beat them.

Because he's RUDE!

honestly why do they even make games with exposition and cutscenes
imagine how much cheaper it would be to just make a game a game
more games should copy older games, maybe a little text here or there, the rest should just be pure gameplay

There's a place for it, but maybe not in a fucking Wolfenstein game. The original big dumb shooty bang bang.

The only good thing is this..

Wish someone would rip that out of the game and share it. Holla Forums would have a blast

It always was, have you never heard of Godwin's Law?

anyone that isn't towing the progressive line is a nazi to the left.

It's just Wolf3D with some simple modded spritework and poor-sounding new voice replacement. Most of it is cheap low-effort changes you'd pass over in a shovelware disc.

It also has the nice side benefit of making normalfags more receptive to fascistic ideas. Run of the mill conservatives are Nazis, Bern victims are Nazis, and Nazis are Nazis, so even if you call out a real Nazi by accident it doesn't have the sting it needs to end the conversation.

Heil trips checked

Hitler was pro-jew as well. See: Havara Agreement, holocaust not being real, reports of him being upset over what lower members of the NSDAP did to german jews on Night of Broken Glass. Hitler was merely controlled opposition under the Rothschilds, why else do you think wallstreet jews funded the party's development? Ironic that nazis are the best goys when everyone thinks they're massive anti-semitic racists.

I understand the merits of exterminationism, but come on.

I'll be honest I've been sort of disappointing with Wolfeinstein ever since as a kid that I discovered that it wasn't about a werewolf/Frankenstein monster hybrid.
Running around in a basement shooting dogs and germans sort of pales in comparison.

That's awful. They were half-assed even there.

so it's an accurate representation of the cutscenes in the game?

People are going to defend this in earnest and call anyone who says otherwise a Holla Forums comrade or a kike.

And Kotaku cried out "FINALLY, A GAME THAT FITS OUR POLITICS AND THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY!"

Have you even *read* Mein Kampf

Holy shit when I looked at that thumb I thought it was some kind of parody. Who in their right mind would put that thing there?
I stupidly answered my own question.

what the fuck

It's not the worst place to be tbh

wtf i love marxism now

Yeah..shame about the other Acts. I was hoping that every act would've involve sneaking through a battlefield, basically sneaking in the open…manipulating the battlefield to benefit you etc.

Shameful display tbh.

why stay on a sinking ship sometimes

Sweden is fucked. Anyone with a brain should make a run for it before the government shuts down the borders to keep their tax piggybanks within their grasp.

Australia strong

It actually facilitated it. People wanted someone to come along and stop all the Marxist chimpouts.

You're making a huge leap. Weak argument. Hitler did protect jews from people under his command (not very well), and he used Jewish funding. So what? That's reason to be suspicious, not reason to draw firm conclusions.

(heil'd)
"Mein Kampf" is not a confirmed writing of Hitler's. It's likely he was involved, but it can't be said to what extent. "Hitler's Second Book", however, is definitely the word of Adolf Hitler.

eeh, take this with a grain of salt. Also Japan seems to come out of fucking nowhere

This is why NuDoom is such a better reboot. No bullshit, no "ha ha fat person and black person sex am be funny," no politics. Just you, a shotgun, and pure evil to destroy.

Do you know how cool this could've been? You could've had some really great Saboteur kinda story, American saving Occupied America in here, but instead we just have a weird off-putting setting that tries to be a pulp fiction novel, bogged down with all this garbage where characters tell you about the nazis being bad, and you rarely see it. Also all this sex and nudity doesn't belong there. I'm fine with having sexy characters when it's warranted, but for fucks sake this isn't the place for it, and never is it actually arousing. It's presented in a weird, uncomfortable, and sometimes repulsive way. I haven't even played it yet, and all these trailers and scenes make me want to stay really far away from it and the first one, despite the fact I've had a relatively fun time with TNO.

All that battlebarding buffing them so much.

That's when robowaifus become real and inspire the hikkimoris to become men of society again to properly care for them.

I'd rather try to steer a ship towards the shore than let it all sink.

Even the worst places of Sweden like Malmo are still far better off than places like Chicago, and the country itself has a less miserable political and demographic situation than America did in 2016. I never thought America was doomed and that everyone should flee to the mountains to form underground communes to "brave out the storm" and all the other nonsense claimed by alarmists. I don't think that's the solution in Sweden either. That's total and unrealistic defeatism. Remember: on the surface, everyone loved Nicolae Ceaușescu in 1989. You're the kind of person that would've said that they should all just have kept quiet so as to not encourage the rage of the Securitate.

But this is super duper off topic, so I'll just leave it at that.

"muh birthrate" is always shit some one who doesn't even live in japan spews to try to get them to lax their immigration laws, as if a tiny island where old people never fucking die needs outsiders in it

brazil, is that you?

For comparison: RtCW cutscenes are 5% of the game, all of them are skippable too.
Intro cutscene with a runtime of 3:50 total establishes your character, what's your goal and enemies.

Great concept but fascism and natsoc are a bit different.
Fascism is basically

(((somechosenone)))

Night of the Long Tinnies when?

TNO has about 2 hours total, doom4 has about an hour (assuming these including walking talking segments). Just to compare to the recent bethesda shooters. Shits absolutely shameless, especially since those games were getting praise for being "old school" from most media and they decided to fuck up that ever tiny bit of forward momentum they had by shitting this out

while i'm looking at cutscene:gameplay ratios on youtube, i noticed the average playtime for uncharted 4 is around 12 hours with cutscene collection videos rounds up to 7 or 8 fucking hours. God i hated that game and i unironically enjoy uncharted 2 a lot

Having played W2NC, I can tell you that after completing the Wyatt timeline, I don't want to play through the other timeline simply because the only real difference to the story as it is, is nothing, you just get a different signature gun, the majority of cutscenes are just dull, you can compare the final cutscene of NO to NC to see the difference in how the game plays and the scope of things.

I played TNO and it ended with two boss fights, against mechs after storming a stronghold. I watched the finale of TNC and BJ walks into a room and initiates a cutscene to kill an old lady with an axe and then sits back and twiddles his thumbs while all the side characters talk into a camera. The audacity of the devs to think that was a good finale is baffling

new copypasta

oh i'm laughing

No because cigarettes are already shit and I don't want to fucking kill the poor things with worse stomachs than a fucking rabbit, faggot.

That guy is clearly too good for either of those retarded degenerates. Why?

They're not seriously doing some shitty forced subplot where Krillin wants to fucking cheat on 18 with 21, are they?

Watch as we slide down the list over the next 10 years. Those forecasts probably aren't taking into consideration how cucked even we are starting to get.

/liberty/ has gone too far.

This really calls for Pumped up Kicks.

He wasn't pro-Jew but he sure as hell had something shadowy behind his rise.
If Jews wanted him dead they would kill him before he got chance to become fuhrer.

Ironically Germany did more harm to Europeans than to Jews and niggers in both short and long terms.

Wouldn't know since I'm a filthy casual when it comes to fighting games but if he chats on that he deserves to be punched through the moon.

oops

People are being obtuse and arguing in bad faith in order to defend Wolfenstein 2's marketing. It's an even worse version of "You don't like the new Devil May Cry because Dante's hair isn't white!".

I had a nearly identical experience the other day, except it was a bit more earnest. The baseline "I thought the advertising was awful" was there, but I also said that they made me feel like I was fighting for the bad guy by presenting the "good" guys as violent anarchists and communists that'd usher in a nationwide Detroit, juxtaposed to the safe and industrious society that was there.

That's not pro-Jew you fucking idiot. He was removing a contagion non-violently, as any rational person would attempt before resorting to violence.

Oh yeah they should have just rolled over for the USSR with no resistance. I'm sure Europe would have done so much better had the commies taken the whole continent at once.

Has shitposting gone too far?

That's irrelevant though; it was published under his name and pushed forwards as recommended reading material. If Hitler didn't on some level agree with the message or the writings, why would he have gone along with that?

If it comes down to it, we can take the Japs easy.

Just mod Wolf3D. Easy peasy.

Does that mean we'll be able to get rid of them before 2020?

Yeah, it is. We have no reason to doubt the NSDAP when they claim he was the author.

Should of never let in the Somalis or lebs and killed all the abos when we had the chance.

that meme is dead

Can half-female military take on Japs?
So unprogressive, reported.
archive.is/Wazhh

But what if Japan starts breeding emus?

It's a mene, thief.

The game is marketed towards body-positive cucks.

wew

It's probably all those refugees paying for Italian pensions :^)

The only harm done by them is get war declared on them.

nahh
most of the trailer is the MC shotting guns at natzees, you can only see the graphics art design some of the emviroments and guns and little else,
the nigress looks ugly as fuck, her sight alone may disuade potential buyers from touching this game but it ain't MN°9 lvs of cringe
even the didnud fucking race mixing fatass came out as very lame comedy writing
the trailer just looks like a lame "Guardians of the Galaxy" style war movie

meh i just throw shit at these normalfags by saying the original was campi fun where nazis were no diferent from Doom demons, and the new game doesn't even have a mechahitler
then there was this other faggot who i told that i thought it was a game starring some of those antifa groups that are rioting all over the place

All conspiracies are true unless it's about Hitler.

Yeah, the series was dropped way before the SJW-shit.

This actually got a "Hmm" out of me

ELoEL

The whole world will end.

How come France is so high?

It only goes to show that the narrative has shifted in our favour and that the normalfags are waking up. The more they try to blatantly push their agenda the more the normalfags realize what our enemy really is and sympathize with us instead.

The mighty Ute protects the bronzed Aussie.

You know what really confuses me about these kinds of stories

Same as the first one.

Who is this meant to appeal to?

Really now?

The Jew always doubles down.

Vete a la mierda, terrorista separatista.

Commie Cat es ahora nuestra putilla que adora el capitalismo.

Your pic reminded me of something.

Catalonia's independence is a german attempt at doing Yugoslavia 2.0

because the devs are swedish cucks with no interest in making a coherent story.

I don't know. Even if Germany is a fucking dictator, I don't think they are retarded enouth to cause a massive independent wave all over Europe.

Also, even if Spain is the cocksucker of Germany, it could cause the country to leave the union or even cause a war.

(((Far Cry 5)))

They have had half-assed attempts in Southern Poland for years now.
Fucked up really bad this year because they were too scared to show themselves during a parade commemorating uprisings, so they start over with a new organization.

Probably not if only because I'd imagine it'll be longer than 5 hours.

At the risk that someone takes that seriously: The only Trump supporters who identify as Nazis are poorly socialized twitter LARPers who jack off to trannies and follow TRSodomites like """""Riechard Speennnnsssseeeeer"""""".

Huh. Didn't know about that. Add that to the list to ways they've drastically worsened the world building and attention to detail from the last game.Say whatever you want about TNO, but at least the world was fun and interesting with a pretty good attention to detail. You know, before you burned it all down and set back civilizational progress by a century.

Nah, it's not that they didn't care about making it coherent. That gives them too much credit. I think they deliberately ditched it all and tried to rush out a political statement. They have managed to make better things in the past that had some amount of consistency, so we sadly have to conclude that they fucked up on purpose so that they could fan their own balls with their four hour ANTIFA/BLM fan film. This is worse than just incompetence and a bigger middle finger to the would-be customer.

Here is the credits list I have put together again. Just go to Mobygames and give it a swirl there. Most of these people have only worked on TNO. The Darkness doesn't count for much, because it is basically a license gaem based on a comic book

Only good thing to came out of this game is that it makes me want to replay Return to Castle

Do you need the .cfg values?

Not him but what .cfg values are you referring to? What would you need to change?

I guess I stand corrected in regards to their track record then! That's what I get for giving them the benefit of a doubt. Stall, I'll attribute this more to malice than incompetence, although I think this just points at a disgusting marriage between the two. Either way, I've said it since the game was released: damn glad it's performing worse than TNO, I hope it utterly bombs, and I'm glad I didn't buy it.

There is a very, very easy explanation for the entire game actually.
The suits were old or saw the rise of Antifa and the very vocal protests against Trump and Nazis.
They saw a fuckload of young people aged 16-30 that want desperatly to fight against Nazis and defend America.

So quite obviously, a game that depicts that very fantasy with every single boogeyman of the Regressive Left present and accounted for, plus every possible message of acceptance (black women leader, interracial sex, etc) was seen as the best possible game you can make to sell in the current environment.
It's even better that you don't have to focus so much on the gameplay, since the whole point of the game is "the message". Not as a political statement, mind you, but as a selling device to actually get people buying the game. The more cutscenes there are depicting how awesome you are at killing nazis, the better the game will feel.

I honestly believe there little to no actual agenda pushing here for the most part. Surely some people that worked on it saw the oportunity to do so and worked overtime for that.
But the suits that funded the whole thing, that aproved and marketered it, they didn't gave a fuck.
All they cared was about a potentially untapped market that was clearly just waiting for the right game to buy from them.
Just usual shekel grabbing.

If nothing else, please keep the stats related to this game as evidence that the Regressive Left does not play videogames and they do not support this industry, even when it panders to them.
Use this as a banner and exhibit number 1, not even the biggest fantasy of SJW's get's their support, why would any other game get it?

As an ironic detail however, many faggots probably were happy about how the game turned out and they believed it would sell like cupcakes, but didn't took the time\money to buy it themselves.
As it often happens with them, they take their success for granted and forget to actually chip in and do their part. This at least is something the Right does a lot better. Even when they win, they still keep doing their part.

What's actually funny is that the UN has tried to bury that, perfectly benign and well documented study, after the shitstorm it created (because the study implied if you import the third world population you import third problems with it… NO SHIT) and nearly immediately published "a corrective" (non-sourced) specifically for Sweden, which is what is now on wiki.
Since it's actually an official release they couldn't completely suppress it so you can still find it on the UN websites but it's hidden deep in the archives.

In case anyone had any doubt that Sweden is a lab rat for the world elite…

Reported for not even trying to hide your kikery.

set devdll 1seta fov 100 //VIDEO CONFIGSseta r_displayrefresh "120"seta r_customwidth "1920"seta r_customheight "1080"seta r_swapInterval "0"seta r_ext_swapinterval "0"seta r_mode "9"//MOUSE CONFIGSseta cl_mouseAccel "0"seta cl_freelook "1"seta m_filter "0"seta m_pitch "0.022"seta m_yaw "0.022"seta m_forward "1"seta m_side "0.8"seta sensitivity "1.15"//CONTROL CONFIGSbind F9 "loadgame quicksave"bind F10 "loadgame quicksave"//CLIENT CONFIGSseta com_maxfps "120"seta com_soundMegs "128"seta com_hunkmegs "512"seta pmove_fixed "0"seta cg_drawfps "1"seta sv_cheats "0"
As an autoexec.cfg
mode might be 1, or -1 rather than 9
it's related to preventing crashes and setting resolution/mouse sensitivity and FoV

Two super OT posts:

Another fun fact about HR: HR is a bullshit make work position that only exists to destroy families.

No. Sargon, Thunderfoot and other clowns who want to stay in the 90s are regressive. Those zombies are progressives. Progressives can't stop progressing. Stop using faulty grammar.

I'll disagree to some extent simply because I've dealt with HR departments twice so far and they do play out an important role.
They do a lot of background shit that keeps a company rolling, stuff that nobody else wants to do or even remembers is important until they have to do it.
However they are only usefull for medium-large corporations where it's hard to keep track of every employee and you really don't need 5 or more guys like you usually see. A team of 3 could easily handle a factory with 150 workers.

I don't think they want to stay in the 90's, user. Especially compared with the fuckers that want Nazis back so they have a Evil Guy to fight, faggots that want segregation in society for black people and even feudalism, as long as it's for the correct lord.

It's not bestiality if neither of them are human.

Well, that's all the proof I need to know that Trump's a jewish puppet. Thanks.

It's not like our military mattered much anyways
a) nobody wants to take this land by military force (now financially and culturally, the jews and the chinese have that covered), shoreline is wayyy too big to defend even if we did
b) we suck america's cock off enough so if somebody did try to attack they should help us

You need do a certain amount of HR work in every company. However that's mostly things that can be 90% automated, like salary/superannual calculations and time off management. A rising trend for small/medium sized companies is outsourcing their entire HR department to specialized companies or freelancers. These people then work by administrating company accounts in HR software, which is not a lot of work at all if the software is decent.

Smart companies downsize their HR staff, not inflate them.

Meant for

You know with the rise of computing, paper-pushing jobs only went up in numbers rather than down, bureaucracy is mostly going to propapgate more bureaucracy.

Correction: 100%. A japanese insurance company replaced their HR and Accounting department with an AI with return values of 45% or some such.
The problem is that this isn't that widespread yet and the algorythms are not only unreliable (as in, the bosses don't actually trust them) and too specific for their role.

It is quite a jarring sight when you read this in the news and then walk into an HR department for tech support and see a bunch of old crones that have problems opening their email and even manage to infect their company with that shit.
I can't fucking wait for the AI revolution so all those faggots lose their job and we can finnaly have "light's out" factories.

Daily Reminder that you will never have a dad as great as Mr Blazkowicz

And that you need 20 year old ditzes for that? Personnel departments can do these things without creating bullshit jobs for cunts with worthless degrees.

Have ever watched the kind of bullshit Youtube Fedoras are cranking out post Gamergays? I was talking about these motherfuckers. The other people I have been talking about want to progress into that cruddy city called NEOM where everyone is soy boy cuck and Shodan provides a pack of molten crap in each microwave and a butt plug inside each asshole.

It will end up with Earl the stoner doing your HR shit. The AI didn't replace the personnel department it only made Mami the office cow efficient beyond any human capability.

Only for 2 reasons, user.

Reason 1 is Data Aquisition, where a lot of information exists IRL and not online so someone has to manually input it. You can have your Excel sheet properly calculating the entire budget of your factory, but if nobody inputs values on it, it doesn't do anything.
It's hard to understand just how much data there is to gather unless you work on that field, but there's more than enough to keep all the paper pushers busy and then some more.

Luckily, the memetastic "internet of things" is going to ruin that crap, as there's a lot of sensors and communication between machines that automates data gathering, so even those jobs will be gone soon enough thanks to something as stupid as IoT.

Second reason is because society needs them to work, so a lot of bullshit jobs are made to keep people busy. Paper-pushing is only one, but you can find a crap ton of other jobs that don't actually produce anything, they just keep a huge messy side of an industry working or provide a service that only exists because some people have more money than sense, like wedding planners.
If these jobs didn't exist, you'd have massive unemployement rates, crime and terrible salary for most positions that still need someone to work them.

Just watch what happens to every cab\truck driver once self driving cars are allowed to actually exist.

Fuck, I'll never have a moustache as great as Mr Blazkowicz.

trips confirm this is a leftist propaganda movie in which you ocasionally get to run around and shoot ebil natzees

I don't get all the buzz around self driving cars. What makes it so appealing to the public?

Aka Human Resources. It's the same thing, only with a different name and less people.

Yes, and I'm not seeing exactly what you mean by "wanting to go back to the 90's". Thunderfoot's a fag that talks way too much, focuses too much on Anita but otherwise makes some neat videos about science, while Sargon so far seems to be pretty decent if you're not an extremist for either side.

Never heard of it, but it seems someone wants to start a new city where only "the best and the brightest" will live and contribute towards. What's wrong with that? Why would you shit on that while complaining about regressive faggots?

There's already AI that can flip CVs and pick employees, it's just not being used because "it has a bias against african americans" :^)

You don't understand my gist, for the same result we now need more people working than before even though the process is automated, the amount of jobbery is only on the rise, this is called corruption, waste. I am not talking about the new jobs created in data mining or data collection, of course Pepsi didn't have a Twitter analyst team back in the 50s.

Factory workers constantly lose their jobs because they are not the paper-pusher who can manipulate the system and pretend their job is still useful, but they would if they could. You would expect this sort of non-sense from the government since they are only spending other people's money they obtained at gunpoint so it's not like they have a high sense of morality to begin with but this is also seen in the private sector which prompt the question of the meme that private businesses are there only to make money, this is found increasingly false and at the detriment of society.

Firstly, safety. Self driving cars don't have to be 100% safe, they only have to drive better than humans, a fairly easy task considering how high mortality in the road is.
Being able to read your newspaper and drink your coffee on your morning commute or spending a whole journey talking with your family in your car is great too.

Secondly, Uber and similar companies are investing in it so they have 24/7 coverage instead of relying in humans being available. And since there's no human to pay, it's cheaper both for them and the client.
Imagine being in any urban center and knowing you can hail a cab with a phone app that arrives in 5 minutes and takes you anywhere you want real cheap with the privacy of driving alone instead of sharing a bus.

Thirdly, it's not for the public, it's for the private companies that manufacture a ton of stuff and need to move it around the country. Trucks transporting goods is a very important job currently done by humans with the downsides that they have to make stops every now and then, can only drive a certain amount of hours per day, etc. Plus their salary and availabilty.
Self driving trucks means you can load your crap in several trucks, input a destination and they'll drive there 24/7 at the cost of fuel only.
The bigger your company and the more you spend in transportation, the more money you save this way.

However an interesting effect of this is that, currently truck driving is mostly a "low-IQ" job. As in, even people who can't do anything else can at least drive a truck around. And theres a fuck load of people doing this who, when self-driving trucks enter the market, won't have anything else to do. Bosses might refuse to use this technology but they won't stay competitive with it, so it will happen one way or another.

OP just wanted a wolf2 thread, but here's a trailer that really showed how fucked the game was.

Links? I can't find anything

Except you're not getting the same result. You're getting tenfolds of it and exporting to several other countries too, something you didn't do before.

No, they lose their jobs because they are expendable and have no special skill that can't be easily replaced.
This is a side effect of Ford's "line of production", where each worker is only good at one specific task that doesn't take very long to learn. You can fire them, hire someone else and in less than a day you have a new worker that's just as productive because "experience" doesn't matter when you only have to perform a series of simple tasks like "put piece here, press button, take piece out".

Meanwhile, the paper-pushers require math and statistical knowledge or they know the law very well or they understand a modicum of informatics, skills you can only find for "sale" at a very high price compared to factory workers because there's more people willing to learn how to put a piece in a mold than learning calculus.
Think about that next time you skip on your homework.

Oh shit, I'm talking with an Anarcho-capitalist, I should have seen this coming. This discussion will go nowhere as you will utterly refuse the concept of intelectual property or the benefits of the state and why people contribute towards it.

So in your opinion it's more likely that private businesses exist mostly to keep people entertained with bullshit jobs than to actually make money.
You do know that part of being "private businesses" means being owned by someone else. Someone that is not the paper pushers and gains nothing from entertaining them? If that person had no use for those jobs, they'd be fired so maybe there's a reason they aren't? Maybe they actually contribute to the state of said private business in a way you don't fully understand?

I realize that, but I asked "for the public"?
It seems like whenever it's brought up some people think it's like an ideal and outside of safety I don't see the point of a public consumer being excited for one.
Simply put the prospect of someone deciding where these self driving cars should go annoys the fucking shit out of me.
I can't say for sure that's what's gonna happen if it becomes widespread but if it does, fuck.

That's nothing.

Oh if that's all, it's mostly for meme purposes, I guess.
It doesn't inherently make your trip cheaper or faster, but it can make it more comfy and safe, which is a positive.
Most people go along with the idea because it's such a nice pipe dream though and "science, fuck yeah!"

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be Open Source Gentoo Cars that respect your freedoms. :^)

AHAHAHAHAHAH
Please tell me they charged money for this shit per-stone and that someone bought a fuck ton of Time Stones just to say "There goes 2$ you spent!"

unfortunately not.

There is barely even an ounce of knowledge in your post, only pedantic black and white garbage, can you accept the idea of gradation in your mind? Sorry if I feel patronizing myself, but your post warrant it, you do not seem to want to share knowledge on concepts but rather display yourself like a whore.

Stay still and only reflect on this.
1. Computing is becoming increasingly accessible, reducing the use of paper
2. Classic administrative jobs are expanding

One would candidly think that if #1 is true, then #2 will be false, but both are true, and you try to avoid this by stating that calculus is hard. People become very good at justifying their job instead of being useful.

No I was pointing at the fact that private businesses are owned by humans, therefore prone to human characteristic one of which is being irrational, we cannot expect private business to exist only to make money, this is a meme that needs to die. Again, this is gradation issue, I think business are mostly there to make money, not entirely there, but if you can only perceive the world in black & white this will mean nothing to you.

You punk derailed the thread for the last time with my involvement.

What is that? Some kind of 4chan-buys-an-island pipedream come true?

Urbanite scum and progs are the same people. "Best" means "best opinions" and "brightest" means "most credentialed and most brown."

Point to where I'm being "black & white"

You mean that I prefer to talk on adquired experience instead of debating abstract concepts?
Why yes, I'd rather tell you what I've personnaly seen and experienced in my professional life instead of talking about abstract shit with a NEET underage pseudo intelectual faggot that's this buttblasted about being told that flipping burgers isn't actually a career. :^)

False. "Computing" for you is posting funny memes on Facebook. "Computing" for a company is using OEM software to cooperate with branches that aren't even in your country.
"Computing" is indeed becoming more accessible, working with a computer however isn't. On the contrary, it's actually getting worse and the reason IoT is making it's way into the industry is because people actually can't keep up with it. Funny, uh?

Also, it doesn't actually reduce the use of paper, you fucking moron. Paper is always necessary as it's an hard copy of records people keep around. Contracts aren't signed online either and there's a reason companies still have faxes when they could just send emails. You can't email a signature and have it recognized by a lawyer but you can send a fax and it's actually recognized by one.

Even more bullshit! Where are you getting this from?
I've moved on from a company that was actually downsizing it's whole administrative deparment because there was no need for so many expensive workers, and they were even hiring more factory-line workers that don't need paperwork!
There's expansion in production lines for contries that haven't yet massified their automation just so they can keep up with countries that did and there's expansion in the field of engineering and other specialized jobs where you need someone that actually learned something usefull in college to get shit happening, but administrative job is going down everywhere as just about anyone can do that shit now.

Thankfully they are both false because that's not how the world works outside of your head.

If calculus was easy, you'd have a shit ton of people learning it and getting jobs where it's used, lowering the salary for said jobs. As those jobs still pay decently, not many people adquire that skill.

You can only "justify your job" by being a net positive to the company revenue. And if you aren't, you'll be "down-sized" as there's no tenure in the private sector. That's why administrative jobs are going down, as the amount of work a single person can do thanks to PCs means you don't need so many people, just someone with an average education.

And the other being greed.

You best be fucking joking here. You want your gradation, here it is:
Private businesses exist primarly to make money by exploiting an untapped section of the market. This does not imply any evil intent, someone might just see a society that desperatly needs soap and makes a factory that produces soap, for instance.
This makes the secondary purpose being the satisfaction of some need that exists in the market, but it only exists as a purpose because it's a way to achieve the first, making a profit. The moment satisfying that need does not generate a profit, the company closes down.

You want more gradation? A boss might use their entire profit for whatever reason they want, including supporting the campaign of a political candidate they prefer. Even one that doesn't necessarily make them more money but instead exposes the same political leaning.
However he must have a profit in order to do so which means that the primary purpose of a private business is still to make money and everything else comes after and only if you actually made a profit.

In a way yes. The Saudi Government gave a bunch of globalist technocrats a patch of dessert where they can literally build their human mouse utopia on sand. If it is done, that huge experiment will be regulated by an ubiquitous computing and AI. These things are intended as trap for all the plebs so the Elite can have a natural life outside of the sprawl. I have heard of that shit from Jay Dyer's podcast first yesterday and I want to make a Holla Forums thread on that issue. As it stands now, I have to little material for a decent thread. Now let's go back to the topic, i.e. Cuckenstein and how its sheer shittyness is waking people up.

Don't argue with that clown. Simply billy him. That post alone proves that he is either a troll or stupid as fuck. If he is a stupid as fuck political automaton, he should reenact BME pain olympics to please is snek melon overlawds who drink loli pee.

Whats it called when two different non-human species mate?

sage for off-topic

Doubt it, you're too autistic to call it quits.

You know you can have Human Resources with less people as well, right? It's not because you called it Personnel Department instead of Human Resources that suddendly it loses employees. You'll also always have "office politics" in every and any department right down to the factory floor, pal.
I've heard workers sabotaging machines so the next shift doesn't make as many pieces as they do (since they are paid per piece)
Sure thing, xe.

One is suitable for a small company where everyone knows each other, the other is suitable for a company with 300+ people where workers come and go every month. It's far more apt to call them Resources because that's what they are for that company, however that has nothing to do with the inherent nature of said department, it describes the factory better than them.

Are you this mad I don't watch your extreme alt-right channel instead?

Self-solving problem with AIDS and "what you do on your bedroom is your business". Really don't understand why you want to regulate what someone does with their genitals, user.
The state should be secular and everyone should be free to pursue their religion. I'd rather believe in God anyway, but unless you're arguing for the government to crack down on atheists, I really have no idea what you expect here.
Actually, a lot of these "shit people" fucking hate Socialism. Sargon especially, he talks as if Che touched his butt or something. It's seen as an autistic pipedream of the regressive left by every moderate or liberal on youtube.

I'd rather take my chances living in a city surrounded by engineers and medics than living in a city surrounded by ghettos and basic bitches, thank you very much.
OUT

"Middle-Eastern"

Bisexuals and blood transmissions say otherwise, also gays super duper pinky promised to keep the faggotry under wraps back in the 60s, just like Hart and Cellar super duper pinky promised that the 1965 immigration act wouldn't displace white Americans.
Wrrrrong, there should e a list of approved religions consisting mostly of Nicene Christian sects (and maybe paganism and atheism). Otherwise you get Semites hiding behind "muh religious freedom" as they fuck up your country.

Transfusions, whoops. Transmission is what happens when a fag gives blood.

Living in a large city is not a requisite to be progressive. It's just that being exposed to lots of different ideas and cultures tends to make you progressive since you stop holding your point of view on a pedestal and merely as the start of your personal journey.
I'd argue that you can find progressives in rural ambients, much like you can find conservatives in urban environments.

Nothing wrong with good credentials as long as they are indeed good (i.e. no gender studies).
Funny thing is that the Webm posted has mostly whites showcased on it, so there goes the "most brown" point. :^)

Mate, cities already have Smargrids regulating traffic and energy transportation. It's happening already in every major city even in backwater countries.
NEON seems to be someone wanting to speed things up by starting from scratch instead of having to deal with private property and the current infrastructure.
If they made the shithole you talk about, the idea would die there when every other country saw it devolve into the shithole it would become.
You'd have an easier time arguing that every country will model itself after North Korea.

Faggot. :)

(checked)
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Unless you're in California, it's not a problem. It's a crime for AIDS ridden people to have sex with someone without telling them about it, so you either sentence them to jail or you wanted it to begin with.

I'm assuming you mean transfusions which, again if you're not in California, the blood is tested first and only added if it's clean, especially if they request tests done before you donate.

Regarless of that, you're either talking about jailing\killing people for a crime you can't confirm unless you install a camera beneath the sheets of eveyr american or you're not actually suggesting anything except sneer in their general direction.

Decided and aproved by who? The state?
Great idea! In a few years when someone from another religion is elected and changes that list, you'll be executed for being a Christian because you gave that power to the government.

Also, religious institutions right now don't pay taxes as long as they stay out of politics. The moment you change this, the aproved religions are still not gonna pay taxes (don't want to tax the holy man, do you?) but they'll be free to influence the political sphere giving more power to the church.
Not surprising you'd suggest this, the Right always had a need for the Church to control the peasants and tell them it's a sin to revolt and cause an uproar.

How did he manage to escape imprisonment or deportation long enough to get into a party (or a union if this is my personal fascist utopia), ascend the ranks, run a campaign, and get sworn in? Why are the other officials not fucking blocking him?

What a retarded hypothetical and it's even more so for being the standard boomercon argument against muh gubbermint used completely out of any reasonable context. Basic bitch lolbergs not welcome, you must be ancap or woker to post here.

Maybe by not preaching his religion every 5 minutes? Is this that hard a concept to understand?

You have tachiya in Islam that lets muslims not pray and even swear over a Bible if it gets them elected so they can change that list to include Islam.
You have the whole jewish cartel that Holla Forums will insist has inflitrated everywhere in society and yet you think it's far fetched to think they'll reach high positions in government?

Yeah, it's indeed retarded to expect the government to be capable of monitor what every citizen does 100% of the time and even know their motives at all times.
Unless of course you'd rather give up all of your privacy for the chance of some more security. Maybe.

It's always in context in these discussions even if you faggots will try and dance around this.
You can't have any of these ideas\laws unless the state enforces them. You make being gay illegal and that means jack shit unless you have the government rounding up faggots and setting them on fire.

At the end of the day, you have an idea that requires giving more power to the government, something that will produce wondrous results now but you can't guarantee the same in the future when your leaders change, and then you'll regret giving that power to them.
You want a White Sharia because, just like a jew, you only think of now and today while pretending you're actually concerned about the future.

for what purpose?

No dude bans on homosexuality and pederasty never had any real effect, pride parades have always existed lmao
Laws are bad and also laws don't work but they're still bad because you can't be mean to sodomites :^)

Pretty good user but you forgot "We need to make weed legal because the law doesn't work people still smoke weed anyway." "We need to ban guns the terrorists wouldn't have guns if we stopped everyone from having them because we all know that things just stop existing if they are illegal.

ahah

Yeah, I have. It's the effect that happens to people AFTER THE GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED SOMETHING AS ILLEGAL AND PROSECUTED AGAINST IT.
How are you gonna have a "chilling effect" if you don't have the government enforcing the very law that causes it, faggot?

You guys never really think this through, do you? You always expect these ideas and laws to happen on their own, somehow.

Political discussion is always offtopic on Holla Forums, therefore it should always be saged.
Just because you can't argue at all anymore on Holla Forums (hard to argue when there's just one side), it doesn't mean you shouldn't observe proper imageboard etiquette, newfag.

How do you confirm that 2 guys just had buttsex inside of their house?
They'll tell you it was a business meeting or they were just "netflix and chill :)" and you can't deny it, even if one has sperm coming out of his mouth, because you have no evidence to support your claim.

Understand this, you CAN indeed ban being a faggot, but you can't reasonably ban homosexuality.

If they had, how come faggotry has managed to outlast those laws? :^)

You need to make weed legal because it's a great source of revenue, you ruin the market for street dealers and by letting people use mild drugs, they'll never have to jump to harder stuff, also solving that problem.
Or you can just keep on with your War on Drugs, that shit has been doing wonders and should be done any day now, amirite?

You what? Trump is hardly a fucking white supremacist. He's barely even a civic nationalist. White nationalists don't make it into office under ZOG, proving my point.
Because you do enforce it, you absolute cretin. You just don't have to oven/imprison every single fag. You're placing some retarded burden of efficiency on the law that doesn't even make any sense.

Because it isn't genetic, it is learned

Don't bother user he seems like the kind of person that thinks just because you make something a law means you need to be watching everyone 1984 all the time style to prevent them from breaking it rather than just using it as a kind of deterrence.

Doesn't matter what he actually is, only what his oposition thinks he is.
They despised him, feared him and yet he still managed to become president against all odds.
It's just as far fetched as a [religion] man becoming president in a Christian state society.

Ah! At least one of you faggots goes the extra mile and actually says this.
Now you just gotta come up with a way to prove that someone is a faggot that's foolproof.
Otherwise faggots will keep being faggots behind closed doors as they always have been but now with extra resentment towards their country, ensuring easy traitors for other contries.
Oh and witchhunts! Lots of witchunts, you'll end up with more faggots than you know what to do with, and maybe some of them might even be actual faggots instead of "person I doesn't like".

Speaking of other countries, unless you can enforce these laws in them as well, good luck trading in the world market or even traveling there when every other country will deem yours a shithole that doesn't respect basic human rights.

Wew! If that's true, than anyone could learn to be a homosexual at the drop of a hat or even being straight. And yet you'll have as much success turning gay as gays have at becoming straight.

By the way, those laws are "learned" as well in the sense that they are passed from generation to generation, as is the spirit behind them. And yet those laws crumbled and made way for faggots, who didn't change their ways at all.
So even though, neither is physical, one stood the test of time, the other didn't. What does that say about those laws?

Here comes the strawman!

You can put policemen in every street to prevent theft, murder and other similar crimes.
But you can't put policemen in every single bedroom and public bathroom to make sure no buttsex is happening.
Some laws can actually be enforced and the means to do so either exist or they can be procured.
Other laws can't be enforced at all unless you're willing to spend a fuckload of resources in the greatest violation of personal privacy a country ever saw.

Again, you can ban being a faggot in public, but you can't ban being an homosexual at him, not because it's immoral but because it's unfeasible and it creates more problems than it solves.
We already have a huge issue with fake rape accusations, do you seriously want fake faggot accusations too?

Except you can't do that you stupid nigger you know how much time and manpower that would consume? Christ they already have trouble funding the police forces that already exist and nobody wants to join the police because they get in legal trouble for actually doing their jobs. This is why I say people shouldn't argue with you because you have no real understanding of how the world actually works.

If you can't even do this shit, how the fuck do you expect to police and enforce "no fags" rules when that would take far more time and manpower?

Says the guy suggesting that we should give power to the goverment to enforce rules they don't have the resources to actually enforce because it makes us feel good about something being outlawed and this in no way will be abused in the future.

Coincidentally, this is why I argue with you, because you're the one that actually has "no real understanding of how the world actually works". You just want your magical feelz police to take away all the things you don't like from the world.

Because again you tremendous faggot it is a deterrence not kick in the door of everyone and see if they're having gay sex. It's like you are actually retarded and can't understand that the very fact of it being illegal would stop some people from doing it.

Because this learning happens in early childhood and puberty, accompanied by hormonal imbalances. If homosexuality would be genetic it would have long died out. >inb4 gay uncle theorem

Of who? Random people? The guys that the neighbor said were totally having gay sex and you should trust him?

The only people you catch with that are actual faggots that can't just do their shit on their home, AKA 5% of the gay population in a country.
You can't reasonably distinguish between gay people and normal people, only between faggots and normal people, unless you start to account for lonely virgin unmarried man, at which point every NEET is a suspected faggot.

Do you enjoy spending your time online because you don't want to deal with 3DPD? Congratulations! Because some idiot had a problem with faggots, now the police is going to arrest you for "possible gay" because Stacy at your workplace is very offended you're not asking her out and getting hitched.
What the fuck did I told you about this shit screwing you in future?

You're gonna hate this bit, but you're just like the SJW's indeed.
You don't care about effective the enforcing of that law actually is or how many non-faggots are gonna be wrongfully accused, all you care about is the principle behind it, even if you only catch a minority of the minority.
Get fucked, go ruin some other society with your White Sharia.

What is it like being so insane you have to respond to every post with a paragraph?

Im okay with this

What's it like being so autistic you always gotta reply, even when you no longer have a point or argument to make?

user, I'd be okay with it too, but you gotta remember that you wouldn't pick WHICH Stacy you'd get.
You remember that monstrosity that exists solely to consume all food it sees and can't find a man because nobody has a fetish for land masses? Now imagine a cop arriving at your doorstep with "her" in a truck and telling you that you have to fuck that thing and make at least 3 babies or you go to jail.

You are deeply confused user, Stacys are the Chads of the female sex.

funny how that multicultural cesspit called canada is right near the top but that would break narrative too much to point out :^)

welp my dick is already in my hand

Hypothetically, wouldn't such a law apply to women as well? In that case, you'd have women who would fear being forced to procreate with a man below their standards too. The whole thing would just cause non-repulsive men and women to hook up with one another as soon as possible. If you are subpar, you end up with a sub-par partner, which isn't too far from how it normally is, only now you don't have women who go through their lives alone who end up buying six cats and marching around proclaiming why they need feminism.

Ohio user would like a word with you.

I think that entire image is bullshit, it would be completely retarded of the UN to publish the result of whatever hypothetical predictive algorithm they could have to determine the effects of multiculturalism, assuming they even have one, instead of just pushing their agenda. If you look at the actual HDI number instead of the rank, the difference isn't even that large. Germany being behind Greece is bullshit either way, Japan behind France even more so. Just a funny coincidence, that they derank sweden so harshly, the "data" is meaningless.

So the Holla Forums audience?

thats one of the most retarded things ive ever read here

and ive been to leftardpol

It basically is. Find country with ethnic tensions, heighten up said tensions to the breaking point and end up with more weakened countries ripe for the picking and ready to be pozzed.

thats what globalist jewish bankers do

This is America speaking! You're on your own until you replace the union jack part of your flag with "the Stars and Stripes"