OSRS

peg me daddy

Anything with nice housing.

>Second Life
>Everquest 2
>Final Fantasy XIV
>Wildstar
>Minecraft

Any time there's a game that has housing, and in-depth decoration, I am all over it. Doesn't matter how bad or shitty the game is, so long as the housing is good.

Kingdom

What do you actually do in second life besides yiff? Are there servers that have actual games in them?

What a fucking shit taste casual, can't even get comfy right

There's sims that have actual games, but you probably wouldn't want to play them because SL is a laggy piece of garbage.

I just like making pretty homes and decorating them. That's literally all I do. I don't yiff because I'm not a furry, and not many people dig elf girls.

Is it actually good now? I heard about it back in 2014 and it was pretty shit when I tried it. Is it worth going to these days?

This. Nice to cool off after a 12 hour work day. Got to play it with my little sis today, that was comfy.

For shame.

I love Terraria, but it's not really the kind of game I get comfy with. Too tense.

I like Starbound more when it comes to housing.

Super Monkey Ball 2, especially when I play Monkey Target. I like the scenery of having that peaceful sounding BGM and the challenge of getting that gold spot for 1000 points while you're flying over the open sea.

How Starbound compared to Terraria?

Starbound has barren planets solely for the sake of building. So I can explore/gather/spelunk/genocide on other planets and then fuck off to my barren home planet without any worry of repercussions.

And having a ship full of migrant demons and catgirls is always fun too.

Why user? It's not really that hard even on hardmode. I've tried Starbound but I can't really get used to it and the progression is fucking terrible, having to visit different planets and abandon the one you built shit in is pretty retarded.
I never understood this, what's the point? I want to have like a really fucking cool castle in a planet. I guess you can always come back, but there's something that feels really off about that, like it's meaningless.

Most changes are the challenge, Starbound isn't a challenge whatsoever, and how the story progress, Starbound relies too much in quests, so it's a bit tedious, for me at least.

Dirt Rally is easily one of the hardes rally games and it's frustating to play, yet I like playing it while listening to some music. if I ever fuck up I usually go on or restart immediately since it's comfier not to play career more. I also used to play some NFS games for comfy.

Not a matter of challenge, so much as I hate when events happen when I just try to build shit and make things comfy.

I love Starbound and Terraria equally, but both are apples to oranges to me. I play Starbound and load it with racial mods/items/menus, and build colonies and cities.

Terraria isn't a comfy game to me. It can be comfy I guess, but that's not why I play it. I play Starbound for comfy, but I play Terraria because I like the progression and facefucking the entire world. Everything in that game is purely utilitarian, everything in Starbound is mostly fluff.

The only annoying event is blood moon, and when you reach moon lord, you can easily use the stardust dragon summon to kill anything that could bother you. If you don't want to reach that point you can simply use Builder's workshop, but that's cheating.
Any recommendation or download links? I want to give it another try.

Do you play it on Steam? Here are some of the Workshop items that I've subbed, for general quality of life improvements:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729726478
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730867662
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732681930
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729427436
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732384503
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738601381
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730852387
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729512636
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739703276
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737027388
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729426722

If you want the Catgirl race with semen demon accessories:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729429063
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732985336
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729429377
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729427301
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=835850220

Can you have benis girls with mods?

The Mega Man Legends series.
Don't forget that the artist/character designer did a bunch of Roll, Tron and Classic Roll lewds.