Stories from playing Vidya

itt; Tell tories that happen through organic gameplay, that means
NO SHIT THAT WAS ACTUALLY PLANNED OUT BY THE DEVS

Feels good man

Good times

Another time:

What a retarded way to finish the game

To this day, I have no fucking clue how it happened. I gotta find the memory card someday because it's truly bizarre and I haven't seen it replicated anywhere else on the internet.

Eh, close enough.

that was probably 10 years ago

just tonight

I chuckled

Funnily enough none of the students ever complained, everyone just showed up to my useless no-spells class to have a laugh.

Weird, a female. Would touch her tits, though.

Maybe its a cuntboy with breasts o3o

>>>/bog/

Actually it looks like theyre in a >>>/hottub/ !

Watching a guard casually walk away from 9+ corpses lying on the ground was probably the most entertainment I got out of playing the game vanilla. It's still shit.

Well, Harry has always been a white supremacist.

Good thread OP.

I chuckled

You're shit at storytelling OP, and this is coming from someone who usually likes greentext stories
I'm tempted to just go back to sleep

good times

I don't think I'll ever beat that mission legit.

What are those giant-ass peppers on the lower right?

I know you'll probably just send me to lovers lab but mods please? if you still have any!

Here's some of my experience with helldivers.

Since that day when ever i have gone against the king of tanks, i have always mimiced that one guys anti tank build, bringing enough mines to hold the entire Maginot line with.

And that's how I kike balkanized P2W MMO cancer once.
pic related, actual shot of the Russian that leveled their accounts

>playing Skyrim with npc overhaul mods

I miss TF2 before all that hat shit.

What's the point of this thread besides making up stories ?

Tell me about it. Remember when the healing rate of the Sandvich was still untested and you could just outlast a sentry directly shooting at you? Or when Heavies would sit on the payload and ride it while eating and basically being fucking invincible?
I mean, giving a healing item to a class that wasn't of a support role was a retarded idea, but damn if people didn't know how to have fun back then.

Fuck, this entire decade has been great ideas fucked by the new generation. How did it go so badly so fast?

Holy fuck I was trying to find this game forever.

Airblast was a necessity to keep Pyro in the game and to give him actual purpose, but it took them five years to realize that oh shit maybe we should make it momentum based instead of M2-to-win. All unlockables are shit though because none of the changes took into consideration the original gameplay philosophy and just tried to get people to play other classes too (the Medic update happened because no one wanted to be a fucking mobile dispenser, so instead of fixing the problem they gave people a way to insta uber). Game wouldn't have stagnated if they had kept a bunch of constraints to their weapons, i.e. only support classes can self heal, offensive classes cannot have extra HP, movement must come at the cost of firepower or health, Sniper is the only one who can crit at a distance etc.

That npc mod isn't great. Way too many "look at how cool I am" npc's. If I didn't play a goodie character I'd probably kill half of the custom npc's.

Wait, wait. So you fucked your sister, then later married the resultant offspring to your daughter, then plowed the forehead baby grandchild that resulted from this abomination.

I can only imagine what the product of *that* coupling would look like, it's going to be an amorphous blog with one tooth sticking out of her forehead, and one eye.

A small one, but it cracked me up. I love when this kind of thing can happen organically rather than as a cutscene or something.

This was before syncing up songs to boss fights was even a thing. It was also my first playthrough of it on hard, making it extra memorable. My arm was sore at the part where it connects to my shoulder for days after, but I noticed that my arm actually got stronger afterwards, so now I can buttonmash at the speed of sound.

And that is how I became GAR.

Am I the only one who has experienced this particular bug?
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere OTI.

And that's the only thing i remember about that game.

To this day, I don't think I've ever had a closer call in that fucking game.