Why I play a female character in games

I am a male and I play a female character in a video game whenever I get a chance. I've always asked myself why I do it. I am hetero as an arrow. I never have thoughts of actually being a female. I think the reason why I like to play a female character in video games is because I am a lonely, single beta. I think I develop some kind of strange companionship with my female character. In Skyrim, I spend an hour or more creating my female character's face in an effort to make her the perfect girl that I would date. I also got one of the nude mods so I can undress her from time to time and look at her perfect breasts, body, and buttox. When I first got the nude mod, I actually jacked of to my Skyrim girl just to see what it was like. It was okay, but I haven't done it since. I do, however, still like to dress her up in sexy clothes, my favorite being the Forsworn apparel.

When it comes to online games where I play with my friends, though, I play a male character. The reason why, I think, is because I don't want things to get awkward. I eventualy will play a chick online with my friends, but only when I am able to use the excuse of "I've already played all the other dude guys, so I'm only looking for variety".

Do you anons who are married/in relationships feel any need to play a female character in games? Have you ever jerkied to your female character?

Pic related. It's my Skyrim gal. Everywhere she goes, I go.

So when do you get your tranny surgery faggot?

Is blogposting allowed on this board?

Maybe, in a way, me playing as a female is my own virtual surgery.

no, just report and leave

No, but your faggotposting sure is.

cause ur a faggot cianigger

How many times are you going to make this thread OP.

Tits or GTFO.

Depends on the game. In skyrim where you can mod it to be lewd, sure. In games like DaS, no, because waimen can't lift the DragonSlayer.

Just a friendly reminder no matter how many times people post screenshots of skyrim and force you to play it, just remember this:
After days, weeks or months of fucking with mods you realize its still same shitty skyrim game, and you will uninstall it even if you put extraordinary effort into it.

>Take a look at my waifu Julayy
Consider suicide, OP.

No, he's homosexual not because he plays as a girl.
He's homosexual because he plays skyrim.

My experience of modding skyrim is finishing at the headless 3D figure in the body editors, before starting the actual game.

I only play as female characters when I want to fap to fantasies of them getting raped by monsters or villains or having sex with other girls.

what a gay

Gratz' you've got the gay

What game is that OP? don't tell me is Skyrim again.