youtube.com/channel/UCJ6KZTTnkE-s2XFJJmoTAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=weAFLcaa8nI
mega.nz/
sa-gccx.com/episodes/tag/segments-only?sortBy=number&sortOrder=ascending
ghostbin.com/paste/59r79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat.

Dynamite Shikoku

It's been so long I forgot how comfy this show was.

Why don't we have this in the U.S.? I hate our over-produced kike shit.

Just imagine a local version of GCCX with DSP as the main man…

We don't have things like this in the US because we've become fundamentally unlikable. Our kiked popular culture has churned out a generation without trust - if we don't hate ourselves then we assuredly hate our peers. Our uniquely American culture died in 1965.

This is what we get in the Kiked States of Weimerica.

It's so simple and pure, like an 80s anime.

Can you give examples of 1940s-1960s American culture? I don't know anything about burgerland

Fucking niggers was considered a disownable offense, for a start.

can you posted something that doesn't come from what sounds like stormfront?

How about wages were better. Family cohesion was more of a thing. Aesthetics for automobiles were nice. Even the every day auto had sleek curves and fins. Post war economy boom was the biggest factor in the entire scenario.

Cars, Blue collar life style/families, Protestantism, burgers.

Go back to Holla Forums, cuck.

Or maybe being a pants on head retard for every situation isn't the best way of dealing with shit.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if Holla Forums was acting like kneejerk Holla Forums newfags like you are to sow dissent. Considering they think they need to "liberate" boards from Holla Forums

It seems like fiction now, doesn't it?

Because no one watches TV in America anymore

Men acted and dressed like men, same for women. Gender roles adhered to their biological imperatives, and if you were a fag or identified as some trans shit you were rightfully regarded as defective.

So I watched the one where he went to America, and one of the first machines he goes to is a machine called "End of the Trail" and when you put a quarter in - it just blows some air over a diarama of a wrecked wagon so that the shredded tarp blows a bit. Totally non-interactive otherwise.

So I see the roots of "cinematic" gamelike "experiences" is deeply rooted into western development.

Youtube link?

Fuji TV instantly blocks Youtube uploads you newfags

He's not wrong though. The original started in 89 and the manga started in 86

I always used to think Robin Williams would have made a great AmeriKacho. I think he would have really enjoyed doing it, too.

Problem is in this day and age it'd have shit like

I think the real problem would be keeping viewership up. All that SJW shit could be avoided in theory, but honestly I can't see a show like this becoming popular enough to stay on the air for even one season in murrica.

What's the best way to get every SA-GCCX episode? I can't seem to find a winning torrent anywhere. I can't stand the Kotaku dubbed ones

WHAT THE FUCK

Don't even look them up

They were the first exposure to the west. They literally dubbed over the announcer.

my first exposure were the subbed ones, but as I was watching through them I reached the ninja gaiden one and once I heard the american voice I immediately turned it off.

That's why I desperately want all the subbed eps but the offical sa-gccx site is filled with broken links

Why would even dub over something, we have usable subs

No, those were the subs made by goons. I never someone attempted at doing an English VO.

Kotaku may be retarded, but to be fair, if I were trying to get Americans to buy something I'd dub it too. The reaction that the normalfags here have to even the mere concept of subtitles is phenomenal. Sometimes just mentioning the word is enough to send them into a rambling tirade.

This is what let's players are, user.
This is exactly what let's players are.

I have never seen this show before, and it is incredibly comfy, we need more of this kinda gaming content:(

Every single thing missing from your life, can be found in a Christian family. State, ideology, philosophy will be only words when you feel the warmth and virtue of your own group under Jesus.

When the jew hates something, seek in that direction.

Posting some of the reaction image crops I've personally saved from his stuff. I wish I had more, but I have more Gaki No Tsukai stuff because I watch it more often than GC:CX unfortunately

Also if anybody wants to make a single pic for these 5 pics so they flow better you're more than welcome to. I see potential in it and if you need more images I believe the specific content is within the first season but I don't properly remember where. It's been a few months.

Thanks for the laugh, burger.

I just wanna watch the ghosts and goblins episode, but its not there. Anyone knows a good site to watch it on?

You ever consider using a torrent?

Feel free to link to a torrent cos I haven't been able to find any

Where are you from?

I could do that yes, but I was planning to watch it together with someone online so a streaming site would be easier for me.

Prior to 1965 America was a white Christian nation - what is it now? A shopping mall? The modern American dream is coming here from some 3rd world shithole, stealing a citizen's social security number, getting paid less than minimum wage under the table and going on welfare. The United States of America is dead.

You're pretty shit then. I'm not spoon feeding you fags and I have every episode available (more or less) and I got the results from a simple google search. Teach a man to fish and all that.

I've tried the offical sub groups magnet links, i've tried all the different bays & even resorted to grabbing the torrents on the reddit page. If the link isn't dead, the particular torrent has zero seeders. Help a nigga out man

I think you can do better but fuck you I guess I'll just post this old hash that I don't use anymore from a list I never bothered to check up on dd01887289a1832d7195421042e1034c002fc5f4 In reality I don't remember how I got this thing, or if it's even seeded anymore. All I know is some of them are Kotaku English dubbed episodes which makes 5% of them unwatchable. But it's all I have and I don't have the internet speed to upload the better versions I got from who knows where, so this is what you get for begging I guess

What's your favorite episode?
Mine's the Takeshi's Challenge

thanks friend

Pretty fun episode so far. They really fucked with Kibe during this trip didn't they?

Udon noodle best noodle

I have the Japanese english subbed kotaku releases somewhere, I'd have to upload them though.

If every episode is pure subbed and not just 95% of them you should definitely upload them because apparently they're not common to acquire anymore.

I got them off nyaa iirc.

I visited that arcade and "played" End of the Trail when I went to SF. Good times.

Also .jpg if you prefer

????????????

The original and best game show ever, no needless swearing, no social justice bullshit, no gimme me patreon bucks crap. Just a simple guy playing games and actually enjoying it (and sometimes getting good).
Arino's great at puzzle games, I never beat Solomon's Key when I was younger, and he made it without too much trouble.
From season 5, I don't have the subtitles for the Bonanza Brothers episode, if anyone knows where to get it, I would appreciate.

did I just watch an extended lets play?

Its basically an hour long lets play interspersed with various gaming related segments.

tfw this show is genuinely heartwarming at times

(checked)

I'm really tempted to save that as arino ahegao.

are you new

I watched this shit back in 2013. It's still an LP, isn't it?

Thank you translator at gaming cx, this is great its been atleast a year since I watched Arino.

In this specific episode the challenge makes up less of the episode in favor of Arino going around game corners on the island.

Goddamn, I instinctively click "cancer" when I want to update a thread. I've done that half a dozen times now.
How famous is Arino? He gets recognized in the street occasionally, and has a large enough following at game shows, but is he actually well known across nipland?

Well, in Japan he is a celebrity known for stuff besides GCCX, primarily he is a comedian, he is half of the comedy duo "yoiko" and I'd imagine he does various stuff other than that.

I understand that Manzai section in the arcade a lot more now

Watching him overcome Bowser at the end of SMB after like 30 tries in the Budokan arena in front of a live audience is probably the most genuinely heartwarming thing I've felt in regards to vidya in a very long time.

The world is worse off for losing this.

This was a good episode, thanks OP. Sharing some screenshots

The kaicho's got swag.

My life pales in comparison

I wish I had a corporate overlord to tell me which things I'm going to like next

How did that happen? Did Azumanga use stock music, or is a parent company involved?

animu soundtracks are very commonly used as stock music in jap tv shows - not as a reference, it's just because the licensors want to milk as much cash out of it as possible.

Is he that popular among highschoolers, I thought that Tomoko liking him as just a nod to otakus

The kaichou is slick.

Well by the looks of it people are hating on this video which is good

Well, if an unrelated show is going to use Azumanga's comfy tracks, it might as well be this one.

What a wonderful show. How is japanese TV so wholesome?

Shit choice. I choose Whiskey Media era Vinny Caravella.

Yes, old things look old. People also die when they are killed, kek.

Kibe needs to be bullied more.

Getting trolled by a 40? 50? year old arcade game is a new low for the Kacho.

This segment was just so pure and wholesome. They're genuinely happy just to watch an old man play air hockey with some kids. No western celebrity would do this.

You can see the tiny lizard is playing along with Arino when he scares Kibe.
It sort of points it's claws in his general direction.

Kacho sure loves to bully the crew. It's nice that they all know each other so well. Maximum comfy.

End of dump.

You fags have almost a culture just like the fucking Britbongs and Canadians barely have one.
Funny as all hell that fucking Autralia is probably the only Anglo country with an actual culture.

That's pretty cute

Many thanks user. I'm bad at making these images.

which is why the entire world copies everything we do especially the bad stuff.

Here's the ghosts and goblins episode.
Password is faggot, just like you.
mega.nz/#!u1J12aBb!ZXoCNOuJR0XqFD0B1Z5MRH90IUJ_xCcSW0IPx1wqitQ

Shit choice it should obviously be John Cena

Like what?
Besides Hollywood, Mcdonalds and branding theres barely anything.
Are you going to force me to tip waiters now?

Could we please not turn one of the genuinely good threads on Holla Forums right now into yet another political shit-flinging thread?

there's an english speaking guy that does a similar thing, but nowhere as good

still, i like it

youtube.com/channel/UCJ6KZTTnkE-s2XFJJmoTAkw

If anyone here is a first-time watcher, and doesn't know where to start, the Sonic 1 episode, Lemmings 24hr Event highlight reel or the USA special are highly recommended

Most of the old torrents were on the old Nyaa site, but you can find the equivalent episodes (individually or in a large collection) on the Pantsu Cat spinoff.
Episodes that appear on the official US DVD set (aka. Retro Game Master) might be missing, specifically because the fansubbers (and a bunch of fans) wanted people to spend money on DVDs.
If you do find them, the files should be dual-audio (where one track's the partial-English dub that Kotaak used), and the subtitles should match the writing style of the usual fansubbers (since the lead translator of the fansubbing group was actually hired to help with the DVD script).

Gaming CX isn't involved with the translation; they just upload the episode to video streaming sites after the Steam group announces and posts the download links.

The dude's a playable 'character' in Super Mario Maker, and constantly appears on Nintendo's own YouTube channels along with his Yoiko comedy partner, Hamaguchi.
They're currently doing some kind of Minecraft-for-Switch "survival diary" series, but previously Arino did a bunch of mini-episodes for Nintendo Channel (including one that gets gatecrashed by Satoru Iwata), and Hamaguchi is doing solo challenges of brand-new games in his totally original show, Game Center DX.

I'm good, thanks.

Is the torrent link in gamingcx the "download link" provided in the steam group? 2.8 gigs must be a big special, nice.

Thank you for this post, user. I will try to find the Sonic 1 episode somewhere.

that was a good poker face

odds are she is a christmas cake and that makes it even better.

Fuck, I forgot how good Gamecenter CX is. I just spent 3 hours watching the pilotwings and fzero episodes and wrecked my productivity.

I do wonder about these subs sometimes…

you had one job you worthless faggot

Is arino homosexual? he has hoards of teenage japanese girls screeching when they see him, I'm sure if he wanted there's a decent looking girl out there. Maybe he realizes that jap girls are ugly, and no western girls know about him?

You're a fucking retard, he's married and has kid.

It's not my fault I don't look up whether things are true before trying to figure out why they're true

Yes, yes it is.

If I could choose not to be retarded I would but I can't so here we are

You can always kill yourself.

We're all anonymous here. Tell me how you REALLY feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=weAFLcaa8nI

What's important is that you accept your disability. Now come join the wait for when the episode where he plays earthworm jim gets put up someday.

nice css

The nation of Texas =/= the state of Texas.
Texas was not a part of the United States when the battle of the Alamo occurred. So much for you knowing history.

do you have the pre-2000 edition?

#F!lOxyiYYZ!9tWcoBPrInK-RfvX-WSHqw

mega.nz/

These are raws btw.

Aw fuck, I had srts. Where the fuck did they go? Damn it.

Oh wait, they're embeds, just flick them on.

If you could have Arino play a game from 2015-2017, which would you subject him to?

I'd want to see if he still likes Dhalsim in SFV.

I have a feeling Arino would be too polite and say everything looks neat and fun

He'd find a way to work some banter in there.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Arino get angry?

He is too chill.

Better download that shit quick,

There was an episode where he was given a stress ball sort of thing to relieve stress. He started getting into slamming it into the table before he decided to stop because releasing the frustration was making him more angry than the actual game.

>>>/gaschamber/

cuphead obviously

No. Also bump.

He'd probably never beat it, mainly because of the shmup sections, especially that GODDAMN ROBOT NIGGER

We're not Anglo, mate.

You have AVGN

Found this gem in an old episode.

are you talking about this? all subbed i believe though i havent watched them all yet

AHHh there are kotaku dubs in this torrent jfc i had no idea

Just a heads up - damn near every GCCX episode - including fansubbed non-Kotaku versions that were memory holed - is available on archive.org. I dunno who put them up there, or how long they're going to last.

I swear there is a song that plays in the early episodes that is straight from Megas XLR.

Nice, I grabbed a few I didn't have. Also, do you have the Mega Man X Part 1 episode. I've been trying to find it and the file on archive.org for it is corrupted.

Which ones? So far none of the ones I have downloaded in the older version with goon dubs are there.

[#01] Mystery of Atlantis - (Image 1) Shitsubbed by TV-N; their version is easy to find
[#06] Solomon's Key - (Images 2 & 3) Shitsubbed by TV-N; their version is easy to find
[#29] Ninja Gaiden - No fansub; official subbed episode is extra-long because it's the "director's cut" version from the Japanese DVDs
[#33] Bonanza Bros. - No fansub
[#39, 40, 41] Mighty Bomb Jack - Only the 'LIVE' section from #41 is fansubbed; they also removed the short MBJ segment in their release of #40
[#43] S.O.S. - Fansubs were released, and easily available, until the DVD announcement
[#53] Clock Tower - Fansubs were released, and easily available, until the DVD announcement
[#59] Super Fantasy Zone - No fansubs
[#61] 53 Stations of the Tokaido - Fansubs were released, and easily available, until the DVD announcement
[#68] The Wing of Madoola - No fansubs
[#81] Battle Golfer Yui - No fansubs
[#87] Golden Axe - No fansubs
[#92, 93] Shiren the Wanderer - No fansubs
[#96, 97] Ninja Gaiden II - Fansubs were released, and easily available, until the DVD announcement

Also, the goons decided to sub all the 'non-challenge' segments that only appear in the TV broadcasts, so that the "whole" episodes are translated in some way: sa-gccx.com/episodes/tag/segments-only?sortBy=number&sortOrder=ascending

here
password is faggot
like you
#!6hx1HaiI!HEWmj5pQOV3_1IwmczgaSCvbE5wTgsU4PWQeSRGBEww

So basically there's like 3 or so episodes that are worth getting if you got kotaku episode?

Dipshits, check the mega link.

こんなにゲームに追っかけらねるとは思えへんかった
こんなに this way.
ゲーム game.
追っかけらねる to chase after; It's a conjugation of 追う that I'm not familiar with, I had to use a translator.
思えへんかった is the negative past potential conjugation of 思う (to think) using Kansai dialect.
My translation would be "I never thought I'd be chasing games this way". Even incomplete, it's better than Kotaku's and I'm just a beginner.

(checked)
yeah, thx fam

when the fuck did mega start bandwidth limits

Thanks user, you are my greatest ally.

Use a VPN if you don't have a dynamic IP and that takes of it.

ghostbin.com/paste/59r79

Friend, you seem to know your shit when it comes to GCCX fansubbing lore. Are any of these files from my collection of interest? I remember autistically downloading everything I could a few years ago.

Also, if anybody is willing to host a DDL, I can upload my entire collection - but it's 128GB and I feel like it'd be duplicating a lot of stuff already available. I'm sure as shit not hosting a torrent for it though.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed that the Western titles and naming conventions are used for the Japanese versions on the games in the subs?

< That list
Your autism is admirable, but there's a few things you're missing:

>Nintendo Channel #09 - Super Metroid (uploaded in three 20-minute parts)
>Nintendo Channel #10 - Fire Emblem (original Wii VC version; you've got the later one where he plays on Wii U)
>Nintendo Channel #11 - Excitebike ("3D Classics" version on 3DS)
>[April Fool's] Quest of Ki LIVE - The 1st Hour (much like the 'Catch Copy Special', these subtitles are deliberately inaccurate)
>Game Center CX 10th Anniversary Press Conference (done by an user on halfchan's /vr/, pre-exodus, who was eventually noticed and invited to join the main subbing group)
>Special Message to Foreign Fans (promo for the English DVD box-set; was only published on Kotaku)
>Game Center DX #01 - Yoshi's Wooly World (the only DX episode fansubbed so far)

Everything else I can think of is minor (like the one-shot manga), untranslated (like the 'viral marketing' video for Arino's Challenge DS that fooled nobody), or only tangentially related to the show (I recommend looking up "Friendly Downtown with Yoiko").

What are goonsubs, and why do we fear them?

Members of Something Awful fansubbed the vast majority of these episodes and the translator (Nina Matsumoto) is on speaking terms with the show's crew - webm related. She even made a children's picture book with the show's producer, and was involved in everything official in the west - the Kotaku and DVD releases and I believe was involved in the DS game as well.

It's just a horrible feeling knowing that the Kacho is in such close proximity to purified cancer. The day he states his preferred pronouns before a challenge is the day I become an active shooter.

Those undertale dolls in the background. Nothing is sacred.

I just want to watch this guy's videos without running into cancer

I just downloaded the full torrent off tpb and skipped all the Kotaku dubbed ones. I wish they hadn't dubbed the Ninja Gaiden episode, I really want to watch it, but I couldn't last five minutes with their fucking awful Egoraptor sounding faggot replacing the legendary original narrator

Oh, is that where that shit comes from? Yeah, I already instinctively avoided anything with the new narrator without knowing anything about that.

Read the thread nigger.

Yeah, that annoys me too. Only time I'm okay with it is if the game was originally from the West.

I hope you realize japan fucking loves undertale.

I hope you understand that tumblr is cancer for society.

I was talking about the archive site explicitly. Nice digits though.

Never know that, and obviously all those spic flags are disparaging
**And it seems apart from Washington and Oregan, seems like Trump won everywhere that's German while the brits are race traitors

oy vey

Do you have any single fact to back that up?
Also.

I swear my torrent client always crashes when a GCCX episode gets uploaded and I completely miss it.

You know they fucking love CoD over there right?