Call of Doody WWII crashing with no survivors

TOP FUCKING KEK

Post the tears, rage and smug this Hindenburger is producing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l3dUH
please
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield
wesearchr.com/bounties/encyclopedia-dramatica-legal-defense-fund
youtu.be/QbyhzQ-eQl8?t=14m35s
charlieintel.com/2017/11/08/call-duty-wwii-surpassed-500-million-sales-opening-weekend-sets-ps4-digital-day-1-record/
archive.fo/DvBMx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking how? It's an ugly, buggy, broken game by today's standards. I know the Pyro? update came out last week, but it couldn't have been that significant. What was the player count a month ago? How many of those are botters?

No thanks

This game is Steam only?

Valve is a drug dealer and TF2 is the free first taste with the various weapons and hats being the crack that burns a hole in your wallet and destroys your soul. At least, if you’re a Normalfag with no self restraint.

Heh, how fucked is this industry in CY+2?

cod was never a PC game. Come back with Console statistics and then we can have a >just thread.

And now

It's not looking very pretty

Most of the botters don't play the game, they act as trade bots. TF2 is an interesting Frankenstein of gaming atm:

So many models of both positive and negative traits would be virtually nonexistent without the success of Team Fortress 2. Definitely one of the most influential games in both recent memory and to the medium as a whole.

You kidding? Feels good man

I'm am saying the current state of the industry is extremely painful, but for them

To play devil's advocate, remember that people who play CoD are so casual that they play on consoles. I'd be interested in what the PS4/XB1 player count is like rather than PC player count.

First one was PC only for many years until they re-released it as CoD classic for consoles

Bear in mind this is the first update TF2 has gotten in a year, seeing that update was like seeing a fucking oasis with water in a desert.
Except the water was actually just Oil.
But even then a good portion of TF2's community is just competive children that overuse the word nigger to insult somone, and not in the sense of saying it to try and make a point like
I mean like
Or just other competitive bullshit.
Other than that TF2 really doesn't have a community anymore, calling that game's "community" a community is like calling the Chinease population that plays Playerunkown's Battlegrounds a community.

4 hour campaign if you were wondering. Someone compare this length to the length of previous CoD titles set in WW2.

I didn't even know it was out and not a single one of my normal fag console friends have even mentioned it

Yeah but don't worry we'll get a WW2 game where you can play as the New Zealanders eventually.

Consider that most of the major fanbase preferred the current/near-future setting of the Modern Warfare/Black Ops series to its WWII origins, enough that Advanced Warfare was hated for going all sci-fi in their eyes. Ghosts is deemed better to them. GHOSTS.

Most people play CoD on consoles. So, come back when you get those figures.

What was the deal with CoD DoG EditioN anyway?

It has a CIA/Bane scene in it.

Did they include womyn soldiers and nigger nazis?

Yes

Good times

Cod has never had huge numbers on PC. It makes all of its money on consoles.

I want it to fail as much as anyone else, but normalfags are hyped for return to WWII for some reason.

You forgot Mahvel, Yooka-Laylee, all of the Microsoft exclusives that aren't Cuphead and Mass Effect

Calladuty has been a puny minority on PC since after 2, and especially after World at War, the last one that was moddable and had self-hosted servers.

I miss the hardcore modding scene with COD 4, that shit was silly.

wew
I remember playing an older, non-retarded version of that back in the day. The one with the "Before the Dawn - Deadsong" title screen song. Good shit, introduction to a great band out of that.

Please tell me that's a boy.

That's actually impressive and sad, in both a heartening and disheartening way

playthrough vs cutscenes. come on.

first ever attempt at screencaping stuff pls no bully

>(((wolfenstein))) not even on the charts
>terraria is beating (((wolfenstein)))

Yes and no. You're looking at Inugami.

No one plays CoD on PC you stupid cunt, all the casuals play it on console. The last decent PC CoD was Black Ops 3 which was moddable and was made by (surprise surprise) Treyarch, the last studio making CoD games that aren't complete shit.

What the fuck is wrong with PUBG????
I've seen like ten minutes of footage and it's pretty much ARMA stripped of all the interesting stuff and having people on barefoot. Are those players all Russian/Chinese/Brazilians and bots?

What? You mean that you don't love playing the latest le ebin twitch streamer open world survival games???

fuck that sounds unfun.

Because China have no server for PUBG other than Steam.

We all start somewhere.

wew
All the kids are playing PUBG, no one cares about shitty CoD's 58th release

I wouldn't have bullied you but you just had to go ahead and say "no bully".

thats actually incredible

When will we finally get games again made for us?

Hopefully last of us 2 sells like crap though I don't have faith in that.

The only remotely popular game is pubg. That's crazy.

Go play Shadow Tactics.

What do people even like about the game, i dont get it!
I bought it to find the answer and i still dont get it

They are cash dispensing automatons that like what they are told to like.

I can tell you why CoD: WW2 became much shittier with just one image.

What's Raven Software doing these days anyway? Shitty DLC for this fucking game?

im fucking tired of these western dev cucks

Don't remind me user, I want more games like JK: Outcast/Academy but with disney at the wheel that's not happening.

Nobody could have seen this one coming.

Kyle Katarn is dead, they raped his corpse to make that filthy turd called Rogue One. EA still has exclusive rights and seemingly doesn't want to do anything but sit on them, and Disney will just fuck it up again when that contract runs out, just like they've been fucking up everything since the Jews took power.

Katarn died before Rouge One happened.

Is this real life? If yes when does the vidya jihad start?

RED ALERT RED ALERT ADD MORE NIGGERS TO THE GAME

get the fuck out muzzie

After Singularity all they have been doing is CoD DLC and such. It must be absolute hell to work there, making the exact same shit over and over and over for years, completely soul crushing. Singularity did manage to be fun despite being trapped within the confines of a modern shooter, I really would like to see what Raven can do with complete creative freedom, though I'm sure everyone of worth jumped ship years ago to prevent themselves from going insane.

Every time.

Post pics of black Nazis for WEposting

Go through this thread and just look at how many (1)'s have said the exact same thing trying to defend this piece of shit game. Activision is legit pulling damage control on Holla Forums of all places.

I guess it wasn't better than the Brave New World Expansion Pack.

Topkek

you people read way too much in to steam numbers

I see through your trickery, dweebagooneddit.

Holy fuck, I had no idea PUBG was that popular.
Anyway, it doesn't shock me it's flopping on PC, CoD aims towards the console market.

I'd love to see a Gondola edit of this.

Has her visiting a game dev ever accomplished anything? It just seems like they invited her to come in and preach then she's right back out the door

It accomplishes her goal of getting speaking fees, user. That's all any of this is about.

loot boxes, gambling, and the Chinese using it to mine

Only if your give two fucks about China. Other titles in that list do not include Chinese players because they have their own playground.

I think the playerbase doubled when China got into it. Hilariously enough, it started when they added lootcrate shit you could sell on the market, so a bunch of people just started AFK farming. For a week or two every game had 30-50 AFK players, out of 100 players.

user, you do know that fucking consoles are the ones that buy shit and keep it alive right?

Amazon reviewers fucking hate it and they're console normalfags too. The game is fucked.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Give us the numbers, user.

Shit, even Niggerfield 1 its still having to fight to stay a live despite being very ""good"".
CoD: Nigger 2 would need to out do Niggerfield 1 in many levels to compete, especially after the blunder of the last CoD.

archive.is/l3dUH

It's worth to note we will probably not have solid sales/player numbers for consoles until the 7-14 day cutoff, as that's usually when they release the numbers. The publisher and critics had super high hopes on a SJW piece of garbage but it's been a downward spiral (pic related).

Good thing about Steam/PC metrics is they're visible right away, and the overall picture does not look good.

see

Furthermore the console version has a fatal flaw: A 9gb patch to even play the single player mode. That's right, the game is a useless coaster without online, and it's worse with data caps.

After Ghosts was a enormous flop Activision started hiding the online player counts, and around the time of BO2 Activision went from saying "Our game sold X Million" to "Our game made X million dollars". With that said, the series has been on a downward spiral sales wise.

please use archive.is/articles/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-physical-sales-drop-/1100-6446138/

The official numbers haven't been released yet, but SteamSpy says it has 130,892 owners.
It's only been two days, mind you. It tends to go up a lot over the course of the first 30 days.
Wolfenstein 2 only had 43,000 owners two days after launch and now it's sitting at 160,000+ nine days later.

Every time.

AAA developers are so fucking lazy, holy shit.

Its anti-piracy, on a fucking console.

You're not very smart are you?

Fuckers are getting cheap on the Q&A, even more each passing year.

Probably better if the campaign is shorter if you have to play as a transgenderfluidotherkinpersonofcolor

Everyone i've talked to about it said its shit. It's hilarious tbh. A lot have mentioned how stupid it is to have so many assault rifles, and all the black characters. Game companies are so accustomed to their own shit they don't even remember how to properly assess market demographics and what actually sells among their audience anymore.

It gives a weaker adrenaline rush than dayz because you spend a decent amount of gear kitting yourself up and surviving, and then pits you against someone, usually in an hour or less for a match. It's like the streamlined dayz experience, and it's the new big fad thanks to streamers.

The idiots probably think everyone has limitless internet. Or they're so entitled they didn't even consider that forcing someone to download a massive patch was a big deal after years of forcing PC users to do it.

Reminder paid shills on steam forums are a thing and if you can prove it it's an instant permanent ban for accounts being made at that IP.

Well to be fair everyone DOES have limitless internet*
Limitless internet only applies to our SanFran Bubble and we will continue suing every other state if they try to allow people to set up not shit internet, fuck you now keep paying into unions to flood money into our state while we call you racist *

Hasn't CoD always done pretty terrible on PC?

I hate degenerates like you who think it's okay to lie about things as long as you don't like them and that correcting those lies is not out of a love for truth but an act of defense instead.
Are you a jew?

I think your definition of "popular" needs some work.

I don't know where the fuck do you come from, I just know you have to go >>>/back/

Nigger you have to make an account to play FarCry 3/4/5 splitscreen.

Modern consoles are ass

not enough black nazis inshallah

Actually, it's probably antirental

Thats even worse

Can't you just sign in as guest?

LMAO
Wait, do you mean for free? Cuz thats just called sharing.

When you can start playing cawadoody as toehoes then it might get some players

Does everything evil come out of fucking california?

Nope, sign in on Uplay or no coop game or progress for you goy.

I don't see Wolfenstein, did it flop that hard

It's an incredibly fun game.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

It looks like WS2 will only get around 230-300k sales by the end of the year. From what I remember the first game got about 600k by the end of 2014.

Me & my cousin still rent games at this small shop that's managed to outlive all the big chain store outlets for rentals. It's pretty comfy to go for a drive, rent a game, play some couch co op while eating food and getting drunk, then returning it the next day.

Kill yourself

Usually? Yeah. California's basically the economic equivalent of a malignant tumor.

You're (1) to talk. Ironically so am I.

CoD WWII is a fail? I wonder why…

Give me a second.

Faggot

If even cod is doing terribly this might send investors into a panic. I can't wait to see how this develops.

I've never rented vidya, only movies.
And you really ought to kill yourself for being such a raging sperg.

They were really dumb using the WW2 setting again. Even the most braindead chad must have realized they have been playing the same game over and over again for over a decade.

Truly genius Bobby does it again

Pretend I'm posting some sort of sweating person reaction image.

The first game was PC only until just a few years ago.

Modern CoD was basically WW2 except with machine pistols and way more sturmgewehr tbh

Die slowly CoD
This is what you get for alienating your old school (COD3 and below) player base and pandering to mentally unstable subhumans with body dismorphia.

You really think a transsexual is gonna sit on its ass for 100 hours trying to prestige while being called a faggot ad infinitum just because you put in a cuck flag as customizable banner?

Ask the nu-Ghostbuster cast what happens when white men aren't paying for your garbage.

1000% smug

And also whilst the guns are probably poorly modeled and filled with innacuracies, taking a look at IMFDB, only the shottie with the box mag and the obscure polish gun are really inaccurate. You're thinking of battlefeel, we wuz kangs edition

No, just no

what

Low sales, spending way too much on her speaking fees, pissing off non-cultists and a shittier all round game if they take any of her "advise."

Noice

There were trench Mausers, so ones with a 20rd capacity did exist.

Why are there so many people playing PUBG?

It's owned by a chink company so probably bots.

Underrated.

CoD is a console shooter. It probably sold niggerbuckets on PS4.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

All me.
CIANIGGER FAGGOTS

Holy fuck, does this mean we might actually see the hellish game industry begin to repair itself?

AAA Games are crumbling, large studios are getting their agenda driven ass handed to them, I just have to see Far Cry 5 tank then it's clear to me my hobby might still have a chance to recover.

Lots of duds and lackluster performances the best couple of years. While it can't be entirely blamed on SJW/Marxism infection getting too cancerous, that is certainly a part of it. Nothing really new is happening in AAA gaming, at least there was a time when we had stuff like Assassin's Creed, Dead Space, Mass Effect being something a little different, even if they were casual games.

The main issue is that games have become hellishly expensive to produce, forcing publishers to stick with tried and tested formulas for content, and now starting to mine the microtransactions trend. Kinda like Hollywood.

I desperately want to see the return of innovative, experimental AA games, but all we get are pretentious indieshit.

It's only expensive because they waste so much money on marketing, VA, and ridiculously short dev cycles that force them to employ a shitload of people.

Im looking forward to Farcry 5s release solely because its ubisofts last chance. The impending Vivendi buyout has ubisoft scared shitless, and they cant juggle fending them off and pushing the left agenda. They HAVE to make mechanically sound games if they want to stay independent, and they need to reassess their target audience if they want to profit. Ubisoft is in dire need of both, and they only had two chances to do it; Assassins Creed Origins and Farcry 5.
Playing Origins now, ive run into few gameplay issues. Its unoriginal as all fuck, without a doubt, but ultimately operable. Its also doesnt play like ANY of the other AssCreeds. Combat is Dark Souls Lite, no counters whatsoever. And the balancing is awful. After a simple 3hit combo, enemies will attack THROUGH your attack, taking ZERO damage. But im digressing.
My point is that Origins is 6/10 at best, so that one chance effectively squandered. Farcry 5 though, will be a spectacle. The chance they threw away before they realized it. Its narrative is so fucking blatant that it would have to be the most solid, polished game this earth has ever seen for it to be MAYBE a 6/10.
Ubisoft is most likely finished, and their flames will warm me as i sleep.

I think the bolsheviks are trying to destroy their companies from within.

Remember kids. SMASH CAPITALISM!

They holding your vidya hostage and hoping you hit them both.

Don't miss…..

Origins was their last chance, it's why they went all out, skipping the yearly release cycle and picking Egypt as the setting, and it flopped utterly. Far Cry is a second rate IP for Ubisoft, it's not going to save them unless it sells like crazy, and seeing how it's just the same old shit with a "punch a Nazi" angle I predict it will flop beautifully.

They are incapable of producing anything but AssCreed clones. Their every game is basically AssCreed with a different skin. They're fucked.

I guess the question then now is whether a Vivendi buyout would equate to better games from ubisofts IPs.

do they think it's so hard to fix their shitty job?

It won't, but I can still enjoy the shitshow.

Holy shit, AAA really went full nigger. Hell did the US army even allowed nogs as secretary/clerks/whatever at that point in time? Was there even airborne nogs to begin with it?

Anyone got the screenshot with the rainbow and other flags on it?

Slightly interested, what do you mean by that?

To be fair, Call of Duty has always had short singleplayer, since the appeal is largely in multiplayer. Although pre-MW titles were largely about the singleplayer, there was still a lot of appeal from the multiplayer.

If you look up full playthrough videos for other Call of Duty titles, you will see that all of them have almost the exact same duration +/- one hour, with Modern Warfare being one hour shorter WITH cutscenes

Overcharging tickets and food and wrapping enormous marketing campaigns around movies that continually fail.

Nigga im not playing 30+AUD a ticket just to watch a a movie.

Usually tickets cost around $15 at my movie theatre. I would assume the food sales would go directly to the theatre though?

People still go to watch movies?

On the occasions that a movie I want to see in a theatre comes up yes. Mine is located near where I get my car tuned up so it's easy to just watch a movie as well. I have job and money unlike a lot of underage faggots that shitpost here.

Money isn't really that much of an issue, it's just that there is fucking nothing to watch. I can't actually recall when I last sat down to watch a movie or TV show. About the only thing I watch on TV is Viasat History, and that only when I'm eating.

Quentins back.

I bet Kotick regrets destroying infinity ward about now.

Have fun being a wageslave bitch and paying for niggers, spics and faggots welfare, you cianigger.

They didn't fly so good.

Just depends on your taste and how bored you are I guess. I just watch stuff that sounds interesting. I got the Belko experiment downloaded in my library to watch when I feel like it. It's sort of like Danganronpa in a way so I'm interested in how it'll be.

I wouldn’t celebrate too much yet before seeing how it did on consoles. CoD has been on a steady decline on PC well before now. It all depends if the consoles eat it up or not.

I do think they hurt themselves some because a big part of their sales pitch was that CoD WW2 was a more focused throwback to the simpler titles in the series, with some nostalgia in there, but they ruined much of that with the Black Female Nazis and lootcrates, both of which were widely known and made fun of by normal people. That will hurt them some.

Sadly, there are plenty of gamers who are ridiculously pathetic pushovers and won’t have the fortitude to resist the micro transactions and lootcrates, let alone skipping the game entirely. Hopefully they grow a spine this time around, although I’m pretty doubtful of that.

To crash the AAA gaming industry, all it would take is total fall sales to be a little lower, more people waiting for sales instead of buying Day 1, and a sharp pullback in virtual currency/loot box purchases from customers. Most people really underestimate how fragile and top-heavy AAA development is today. There would be massive changes and consequences in AAA game production if we had even a slight decline across the board in AAA this year, with most of them being great for us. Thankfully, there’s real potential here that this could happen this year, and a lot of signs are pointing that way, but we don’t know exactly how well some of these games are doing on console and how big the micro transactions are, so they could still pull it out this year still.

This year was a complete disaster for AAA gaming. I don't think they actually had a success to brag about. Next year is going to be even worse. What do they have to offer? More AssCreed and Call of Duty? They haven't diversified their IPs in nearly a decade, if not more, and Ubisoft clearly showed they are incapable of making a game that plays different from their flagship. They're fucked.

Yes, no wonder they are making sure to SMASH CAPTALISM by making a banking and scamming every single shekel for the "cause". At this point its a win-win, for them.

What is with all the faggots that know nothing about this game? The original 2 games were entirely based around the single player campaign, even a pretty long one at that. The second game alone had 6 discs.

This fucking explains it all.

yeah and neither is Overwatch
or Diablo
or WoW
I wonder why that is.

Really, game about running around with a gun and shooting people to death is and always was hi-test concept.
Trying to appeal to trannies in FPS of all genres was never going to work.

you're not telling me games get sold outside of steam are you? cod ww2 is doing objectively poorly because nobody ever buys games on other platforms or outside of steam on pc.

These aren't paid shills. These are neogaf users.

Based around it, yes, but there were still a lot of people that played the multiplayer. In fact, you will most likely still find people playing the multiplayer on the original. I get that singleplayer is the most memorable aspect and that it used to be the main goal, but you shouldn't act as if it is only one or the other.

Its because they all went all out with their marxist bullshit and not even normalfags want blatant propaganda injected into every single game they play.

user you aren't helping your case by doubling down. Destiny 2 is not sold on steam, it's on blizzard's own storefront. It's like wondering why titan fall or battlefield stats aren't on steam.

Anti Steam faggots are just as bad as Steamgoys, we have the proof right here gents.

It may be a bit early to declare cod a failure. From what I hear read, no citation ww2 is doing very well on consoles reaching good amounts of popularity.

Who buys cod on steam anyway?

go away shill/neogaf user. our metrics are infallible

yeah who would thought a console shooter isn't very popular on PC, most of those Steam players must be the unfortunate kids that got bought a PC by his tech savvy dad, cousin, brother advice, but he really just wanted a PS4

Ah yes, I'm sure, just like all the previous CoD games

I'm not army but that shit is fucking disgraceful

What

Don't mind him, he's retarded.

You should probably just kill yourself

Nigger read this which was what the Sonic poster was replying to

Oh, yeah.

How is the mp40 in this game?

Was Black Ops 2 really terrible even by CoDs shitty standards? What caused such a huge dropoff in sales like that?

2 was the first one that started going full future tech, which the normalfags all despised for some reason, hence the drop in sales.

I'd say it was more due to the fact that the previous game (MW3) was irredeemable shit and that turned away early buyers.

Burnout and the fact that 8th Gen started to become a thing.
Call of Duty is going the way of Halo soon

No that was Advanced Warfare
But yeah, BO2 was close future but still sold well because it was a direct sequel to 1 and normalfaggots loved BO and still thinl Treyarch is the good guy CoD developer.
Also closure since MW3 was over and people actually give a shit about the god awful plot of these games.

I've been out of the hardware market for so long that I'm not sure wtf is going on performance-wise anymore, and I'm in the market for a new gpu. I refuse to support the kikes at Nvidia, and it seems like the mining BS has taken a pause, so I'm looking AMD.

Is this 3-fan version of the RX 580 worth $70 over:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126193

the two-fan version?:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126199

I don't play AAA and don't care for ticking "ultra" on every settings box - I wouldn't even pirate this bullshit CoD game, I just emulate and have some AA that my current toaster can't handle. Maybe if waifu VR porn becomes viable in the next 5 years, or maybe if 4k comes down to where 1080 prices for monitors and such are right now I'd go for those later, I just don't want to have to buy another GPU for the next 6 years or so - my current one has lasted me 6 and is lagging for GC emulation at the resolutions I want, so I want to be able to fix that completely and emulate CEMU and PS3. Is the extra cost worth it, or would the two-fan version pretty much do everything I need it to do? Thanks

Also please ignore questions of CPU. I am intending to build a Ryzen computer, but want to see if just a card upgrade can hold me over for a while longer, my current card only has 1GB, so even modern AA is pretty unusable while having a dual computer monitor set up.

did you intend to make a new thread

Not really. MW3 still had stuff that exists now, but BO2 had big robots and drone swams and shit.

Oh yeah, also Battlefield stealing consumers from them
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield

The fact that it was shit.

There's also the fact that Treyarch stabbed the modding community in the back with Black Ops. They promised map tools, delayed for months and then didn't deliver, which pissed off a significant number of people within the modding community. This is even worse when you take into consideration the fact that this was in regards to multiplayer maps, since they had outright refused to give mods or map tools for zombie mode, which is where the biggest chunk of the modders was.

Yes really, BO2 was close future and had no jetpacks and exos even if SciFi shit, even if some people were put off by it it still garnered a shitton of buzz, much more compared to these latest ones.

The one they started lambasting was Advanced Warfare, thats when the more autisti normalfags started to get mad.

No. There was no other PC gaymen thread that was as pointless as this one, so I figured I'd fish for replies here. Making an entire spoonfeeding thread would've been a worse offense, the way I see it.

Relevant
user please

Just buy the standart version, unless you live in a really hot zone theres no fucking need for an extra fan for that price.

Great post. Contributing some smug as well.

I remember when IW was the good guy and Treyarch was the retarded brother.

I remember when I played these shitty fucking games, heard of Vince and Jasons firing by Activisions Bobby Cocklick and subsequent lawsuits, gave Treyarch a chance by buying and playing BO after playing the dissapointing consolized samey mess that was MW2 and dropping the series altogether after it for how it was the same exact game with a different coat of paint, all the while everyone cheered as Treyarch was the best CoD dev.
Good shit, probably at that time as well that I became self aware at how bad the industry and the gayman community had become as DLC and paid maps became the standart.
Bullshit, CoD 5 not only was paced differently from 4 but it also added gore, coop play and Zombies to the mix

5 was the last decent Call of Duty

I still think Peleliu is the greatest introduction to a mission in any shooter ever made. The sheer amount of gore and hype you get before you even control the character, then sending a salvo of rockets on enemy fortifications only to see the absolute devastation mere seconds afterwards sets the perfect mood for that no-brakes level.

I miss zombies.

I would argue Call Of Duty died at Black Ops 1

Believe me, you don't anymore

Nigger Call of Duty died with 4

Ill play COD4 with Nuke town modded in :^)

I know, I've seen what's become of it.

wesearchr.com/bounties/encyclopedia-dramatica-legal-defense-fund

SEND US YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

no thanks

but seriously I honestly think MW2 and Black Ops 1 are not bad COD games both had solid campaigns,side content, and multiplayer. It all went to shit at Ghosts.

THE FUTURE OF FREE SPEECH DEMANDS ON IT!!!!!

Yeah lets make games full forced walking and cutscenes now

When MW2 was released. It's biggest haters were COD4 SPERGS

I honestly do not get why people still rag on it the multiplayer was fun as fuck since it was unbalanced as fuck.

Cause it was full of faggot squeakers, MLG pro retards, and was an overall clusterfuck?

That was COD4 too you know. It might not have had kill streak bloat like MW2 but the fact that Apaches could still net you kill streaks and sometimes more Apaches was annoying as fuck

You fucking actual child. Get off the internet.

I know, COD multiplayer was like that for a long time and still is.

MW2 was the real progenitor of the MLG 360 noscope squeaker cancer that now infects all FPSes. it really was even worse than halo in how it encouraged every autistic twelve year old to act like a complete fuck

Nah, aside from MW2 Coop missions the games were fuckimg shit, mediocre at best.
You have shit taste lad, and I played these game to death.

You guys complain about nos scoping yet COD 4 pro mod made quick scoping extremely popular.

They are cattle in human form and exist only to serve

That came later and CoD 4 campaign was more than 6 fucking hours and actually good.

I hate every part of that sentence.

i never kept up with retardspeak. what the fuck are you trying to say to me

Never underestimate the power of loot box driven gameplay. Gambling is a hell of a drug for people's who's frontal lobes are still developing.

I remember when MLG parodies were still funny.
Reddit really does ruin everything

go away newfag.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Ooo the 8fags still try to defend their site when its only used for Holla Forums and Holla Forums

For single player FPS people have rediscovered Doom. Multiplayer people have Overwatch and shit like that.
CoD is pointless it wont be missed.

Then why the fuck are you here?

Holy shit >>>/reddit/

Since I use the superior boards on this site like /tg/ or /a/

Like pottery

Not trying to defend it or anything but COD stopped being popular on PC since what? 2008? I'm not surprised seeing these numbers on pc
also 2.5million PlayerUnkown's BattleGoys

I don't understand how people don't grok why TF2 is still played even after a decade. TF2 has fairly solid gameplay with distinct roles, with a tight selection of characters, each of which has a selection of weapons that allow them to fulfill multiple similar but distinct roles (e.g. the difference between vanilla Demoman and a Demoknight.) There's loot crate autism, but weapons are given out for free by playing the game, and cosmetics can be gotten by agonizingly crafting shit, plus most shit can be bought directly without having to gamble on keys, either through other players or from the Mann Co store. It has a ton of game modes accrued throughout its history, all of which are playable today, and a ton of maps accrued through its history. Most importantly, it has a server browser, and a console one can use to direct connect, so if Valve was nuked tomorrow, one could still play TF2.
TF2's direct competitors are

Even better when these shit companies don't learn from their mistakes and continue to lose money.

I dont have to shit on this image board since the regulars seem make threads get off topic real fast

Even /hgg/ and /monster/ are superior to that shithole
Back to >>>/cuckchan/ where you belong.

Thats great kiddo
Go >>>/back/ now

Then it's not used just for Holla Forums or Holla Forums then is it?

OH shit we got a table top role playing elf lord here guys.

Just bully the halfcuck since he apparently wasn't bullied enough on highschool.

Why doesn't Satan just resurrect the damn bunny? I mean that surly isn't outside his powers and it would save him from getting a BFG rammed up his ass.

How stupid do they think we are

nigger, people are paying triple digits for this garbage. they think we're stupid because the vast majority of the people in our hobby are

Are you retarded, do you seriously believe games that the whole userbase are normalfags like cod or ASC would have the same lowest point during the weekends?

"people"

By that point, it's the principle of the thing.

One has to remember that the canon Doomguy is actually a person of high moral standing. He got sent to Mars because he refused to fire on civilians (and also beat the shit out of the commanding officer who ordered him to do so). I imagine that the reason he got so righteously pissed when his bunny died is because it was a sort of symbol of innocence. The other soldiers were willing to lay down their lives; that's their job after all. But this little bunny who wasn't doing anything to anyone and had no power to do so was mindlessly slaughtered anyway. And there was no excuse or justification for that.

Bunnies make for good eating and Imps get hungry. Circle of life.

Goyim aren't people

There are still rental stores here and there, you know. What kind of magic they're using to stay in business, I don't fucking know. But they exist still in a few places.

They fucking sodimized the gameplay with constant patching. It went from a tight game to a fucking mess. I don't see how overwatch could be worse than a game with +10 years of broken patches

Broken? Eh they're about the same. But TF2 is still far more fun than overwatch for all those reasons the other user said and more.

An exceptionally stupid local populace who can't into computers enough to comprehend Netflix or any of the other myriad streaming services. Redneck places or inner cities overrun by niggers, mostly.

I do a lot of commuting through rural Nebraska, and these thimgs are everywhere. They're popular in some towns because of old people and no fiber optic

Don't forget /bane/ and Holla Forums! Biggood4U haha

Stop being so autistic. Current day TF2 is objectively shit and you are a massive homo-erotic faggot for shilling it here. Kill yourself.

Word filters are so κinο

I'm not the autist here. Overwatch just plain is not fun, whereas TF2 still can be.

I keep thinking that the only reason why piracy prospers is because of anti-piracy. Back around the PS1 era everyone had fucking rigged consoles, but everyone was also buying games from retail to avoid waiting for the fake version of them because it was just as convenient. Nowadays you have all these fucking hurdles just to play the game on day one.
First you have to preorder.
Then you have to use your credentials to login or get into your online account for verification.
Then you have to wait for a fucking patch to download (9gigs is terrible, but it fluctuates a lot) and it has to be in one sitting.
Then, most AAA games have fucking Denuvo or other invasive DRM measures that bog down your fucking console or computer.
Then you still aren't in the clear because lots of games will require you to connect to an online server to monitor your stats and if the game copy is still legit.
Then you fucking get to boot your game seven hours later when all of this procedure is finished and you're greeted with a bug that needs a day-one patch.
Then you find out someone had already dumped all the cutscenes and even a miniature playthrough online and you're just wasting your time and money.

But it's not even like all streamerbait shit. It's hours of fucking nothing.

Did I mention overcuck anywhere you dyslexic autistic shit? Both are terrible, but current day TF2 is objectively worse. There is no balance and everything is in favor of tryhard autistic soldier mains.

We are directly comparing the two right now, you don't have to mention it. And TF2 is more fun to just dick around in pubs than play any game mode in overwatch.

Even with sodomized gameplay it's still got tighter gameplay than any competitor. Overwatch (and Paladins too, since it's just a rip-off of Overwatch) is (are) ridiculously watered-down compared to modern TF2, nevermind what it used to be, and Bethesda sodomized Quake Live to make Quake Champions more than Valve has to TF2 in its entire history.
If you want me to stop playing TF2, you're going to have to come up with something better than this shit.

When you have over 30 characters, there's no balance. None. Zero.

You try watching netflix on satellite internet.

Overcuck has bad balance, but TF2 is worse. Out of all the classes, soldier has never been nerfed. The bison/b.a.s.e nerf were scapegoats.

Fine, but Soldier's potency is still checked by other classes being buffed recently. TF2's devs are biased for Soldier, but it's still a better situation than having ten million fucks in your roster, and only having some of them be viable. Honestly you would've made a better case saying that Demoknight is OP because Comp shitters would whine if he got nerfed. I'm pretty sure you've never played Overwatch, and you're so blinded by your hate for TF2 that you can't fathom the many ways Blizzard has screwed the pooch on the gameplay of its golden goose. Overmeme is that bad. I'm ashamed to say I've played it, but I can tell you this for a fact.
Who the fuck are you quoting?

confirmed being a cocksucking nigger who never touched the fucking game
Anyone who played TF2 knnows that the only class that is OP is demoman
Either way, if you git gud enough, you'd already eclipse most of the current playerbase's skill floor. Git fucking gud nigger

well ok
dogshit thanks to the mods
that place is a complete opposite of Holla Forums

The mods here are also too strict, every board here can take a lesson from Holla Forums and just let the users self-moderate.

Very funny

If you recognize that it's bait why are you giving him (You)'s?

Cause otherwise how will I let him know how not baited I am? :^)

make africa more divers, send whites now.

That's WW1 with the cockroaches user

Should mention that's in the campaign.

Why is Civ V still more popular than Civ VI?

Quick glance at Steam Store page reviews implies that the game is plagued by retarded AI and fundamental UI issues one year after the release.

link?

I miss him.

Wehrmacht did use captured soviet equipment but it's still a stretch to find one in Normandy. Altough some could argue that finding Korean fighting for Reich would be much more ridiculous (happened for real, some poor gook was conscripted by Japanese, captured and pressed into service by Soviets and then captured and pressed into service by Germans.)

Generally speaking captured equipment stayed on the front where you were likely to find shit for it or used in a place where you didn't expect actual action, i.e Thompsons on coastal AA emplacements. Late late war you'd find all manner of stuff in the hands of German militias.

That thing looks so retarded that it's cool as fuck.

Yes it would make so much more sense to use PPD-40 in Eastern Front.

/a/ may be the last of its kind but its not exactly in the position to be superior to everything here. Especially when it garbage connisseurs like you are using it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you even know how Holla Forums worked before moot cucked out?

Sorry it's a PPSh-41 not a PPD-40. Got mixed up with the box magazine. Guys stands over it here:
youtu.be/QbyhzQ-eQl8?t=14m35s

He picks up one later on iirc at a different place.

Turns out it's a PPSh-41.

Still, it shouldn't be there. And it's not just one, there are a few in the Normandy landing level.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME

a scathing indictment of the american educational system.

We could fix this with communism.

Or
Probably taking it from BF1. "Hey goyim children, remember this weapon?"
Can you pick up weapons? Would make sense to have these sorts of things from a business perspective I suppose.

>>>Holla Forums

Buy the game and try to play it unconnected … get the broken version.

It's Unofficial Online Required, even for single player campaigns. Release some broken shit, require a big day 1 patch. Boom, defacto requirement of an online check to play the finished product.

Cock sucking game "journalists" will let this slide as usual. Review what's on the disk faggots.

cod has never been a big seller on PC; the blithering retards who buy the same game every year buy it on console

charlieintel.com/2017/11/08/call-duty-wwii-surpassed-500-million-sales-opening-weekend-sets-ps4-digital-day-1-record/
archive.fo/DvBMx

These are pretty good numbers.
Fuck this gay earth, and everything on it.