Turn based rpg where you have to solve math and physics problems to perfom an action...

Turn based rpg where you have to solve math and physics problems to perfom an action, the more powerful the action the more complicated the question

Yeah i know dumb weebshits would just look all the questions on a wiki but the values could be randomized and you would have to actually input them instead of choosing from an alternative

Why there are anygoodAAA games like this? Why must it all be aimed to the lowest pleb peabrain maze rat denominator?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rJA4g8iaQkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd just be making an educational game at that point.

I mean it might be fun but that's literally Bookworm Adventures but with Math and Physics

Pocket Mortys is a pretty good one

I mean some high budget shit not aimed at kids. Wanna do that 9999 damage attack? You better be the next Issac Newton

Pfff easy, you would have to solve the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture to used the ultimate attack.
I not saying the game would be that hard, but the smarter you are the less you would grind.

High or low budget it's still the same basic idea.

Yeah but i still would like to see one of these 100million dollarindus projects try something like this

I do agree there, It'd be kinda fascinating to see how people would react to a crazy AAA budget educational game.

My best bet is Rick and Morty embracing the meme and licensing a game like that

What if there was a Deus Ex-style game that had locked doors with codes on them, and the only way to figure out the codes is to solve a complex equation? Opening the door lets you skip whole levels, so you don't have to grind as much.

When games first started using Unreal Engine 3 every game had those mini games to open doors and loot chests. Apparently frogger is the epitome of complexity and would keep thieves and hackers away.

I dont like that idea unless shooting your way through is balls hard and would make normalfags cry

We teach all the maths in Europe, not just the one math you have over there.

But they are, user. For a definition of "education" anyway.

There's actually a shmup out there where the targets are numbers or something like that and you have to shoot the target whose number solves an equation on screen for extra points or something like that.
I can't for the life of me remembering its name, which is why I haven't posted about it yet.

Just learn how to play Go. The hardest part about the game is learning how to evaluate board position, not deep reading.

Fallout 4?

go pitch it to zachtronics or some shit

Due to the true nature of any given principle of quantum mechanics, if every point is the center of the universe and infinity fills every point. Then 2 + 2 actually equals infinity.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rJA4g8iaQkc
Go to 2:08

play DnD instead

USA, not even once.

Sounds cool but it wouldn't be an RPG because, in an RPG, character intelligence is a stat that has nothing to do with player intelligence. Your character could be as smart as Isaac Newton even if you're as dumb as Richard Dawkins.

Are you telling me I was watching smartoons

keep the s and keep the rapefugees