Homeless for the time being. Which play?

Heavily modified Morroblivion?
OR
Fixed Fallout 1?

for those fags that can't count, those are *two* options.

I think you may have your priorities completely wrong, or completely right, i'm not really sure which. I'd say fallout

three point zero five options! Dumbass

For clarification, it's the slow season in my industry. Moved to a new shop in a different county, so a co-worker is letting me stay at his place till I can find a new place. Looking to deliver pizza at night as a second job, so I can get myself a new car or two, and survive the slow season of my primary job.

Fallout:1
Morroblivion:0

Have you fucked?

Not in 3 years as of 11 days ago. Already fapped.

THen there is a lesson here. Save up for cases like these. Honestly your co-worker shouldnt give a fuck about what you are going through. Life is not easy. Because its a slow season? Excuses, excuses. Perhaps you should REALLY check your priorities, for start, stop playing.

Shucks now I'm so sad, cuz I could totes go apartment shopping and interview for a job at 10 PM on the weekend.

Nigger please.

Don't starve

I want the brainlets to leave. My question for OP is "why not both?"

So you don't have fun videogames to play? Sad, consider downloading doom 2 or something.

Bruh, figure out your investments. Cars depreciate in value rapidly, so they don't make for robust assets.

Underrated post.

This.

I talking used cars. Like "new to me."

You guys are retarded. This is /v, not /b. Contribute to the thread topic instead of filling up the page with your nonsense.

I move and change jobs every 3 months for the last 4 years, and not once I've been homeless since I can manage my finances to pay for actual house and rent while I'm on the move. It's a pretty shitty excuse and it should be treated as such.

glad to see /v is still a toxic wasteland
just wanted to see if anyone would actually respond to the thread

how about grow up, get a job and stop playing digital toys when you don't have a house you lazy bum

such admirable

lurk before poast, dip

If we're talking replay value you will get far more out of morroblivion. Fallout 1 is a very fun game but you can't get more than 15+ hours out of a playthrough.

God damn you are a fucking cunt. You posted that you are homeless in the OP and then you get butthurt when people respond to you volunteering that information? You didn't need to include that detail, you utter nigger. It has no bearing on what game you are going to play. No wonder you're homeless, you're a dumb sack of shit with a terrible personality.

get your fucking priorities in check and stop playing video games you stupid fucking moron. get a job. grow up.

what the fuck is wrong with you
are you just shitposting and pretending like id's don't exist

Do you think this is Tumblr or something you whiny little cunt?

Rottenredditor strikes back! ™

Go get on disability, THEN play vidya. Fuck me, how can you screw up being a neet?

T…Terry? Is that you buddy?

Sweet Home