Synthwave Driving at Night

What game has this for PC? Don't tell me Outrdrive, that game is unplayable and gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

crilose.itch.io/takeyourtimeracinggame
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also don't tell me to get a car and a night, I already have those.

get a gun and kill yourself with it

You guys are faggots synthwave and driving at 3 in the morning feels amazing.

Getting my cock also feels amazing. Bend over.

Then why are you asking for vidya of shit you can legit do in real life?

Euro truck sim 2

die

To save gas, like Hitler would have wanted?

Oh boy I sure do love this Fedoracore 2.0 shit. Anyway go play Rad Racer, you bandwagoning faggot.

I have sampled the available synthwave themed driving games.
Neon Drive is a joke, simply a mobile style "move out of the way" game that has a car and synth aesthetic.
Power Drive 2000 is visually nice but just a single course.
T A K E Y O U R T I M E Is buggy and hilarious.

Moral: Don't do unity.

Synthwave is shit now. Post any current day synthwave song and I'm sure its shit.

what did he mean by this?

He enjoys receiving cock?

Fearcity is consistently good.

Back to your shitholes, you're blatant.

Free ride mode in NFS Underground 2 or Carbon may be up your alley since they both take place in night cities. Just don't forget to turn off in-game music and play your memewave in music player of your choice.

Thank you nice man.

Forza Horizon 3.

Droning neo folk is good driving music too, especially in the country.

Synthwave is cuck music

EnviroBear 2000

Plebs, the whole lot of ya.

But Hitler wanted the opposite.

Anyways on a more serious note you can go emulate a TXR game. Maybe GTA Vice City if you're more interested in cruising.

One day i was sleep deprived as fuck, the kind where you are even aware of your surroundings anymore, and started hearing this kind of shit, and i was really into it

When i tried hearing it with clear mind it was nothing but the same generic beat shit over and over

Some music genres are really meant for braindead junkies

Try again.

Sorry that multiple people think you have fedora-tier taste in music, kiddo. Must feel pretty bad. Come to /mu/ and we'll set you straight, so you don't have to listen to the bronycore of music.

You are all wrong about synthwave.

Nitronic Rush

Driving around in Gta 5 with custom radio in first person.

Going to /mu/ for music would be like going to /fa/ for fashion advice.

I'm pretty sure any game with immersive driving would work well if you put some synthwave on in the background. I don't know any particular games, but shit I love this dreamy retro-futuristic vibe. If you want something retro and low-poly, I always liked Streets of Simcity, but it's a bitch to get running on a modern PC and even then that's kind of an "if you're into that sort of thing". Has a free driving mode that can be kind of mindless and comfy. Someone else recommended GTAV? I've never played it but from what I've seen it had some pretty breathtaking and comfy first person driving. I mean I don't know what the fuck Rockstar is doing with it and I've heard they're milking it a lot, but it could be good if you just want something to drive around in.

Here, have a favorite song of mine. This shit combines dreamy and distant with energetic and youthful, and it's a damn awesome song because of that. I like clapping above my head along to the clap noises in the song because it feels rad

TBH, his music is pretty trash

Yeah Summer Love is pretty much his only good good song.

I meant user's taste, but summer love is probably the best track.

Disappear is good too tho

just get a car and a music player and drive around in real life you fucking autist
whilst you're at it get some friends too

That's nice and all but shit man gas is expensive at times if you're just burning it constantly as a hobby. Also friends sound fun but I've never really had one in real life before. Being a loner and playing vidya and enjoying nature on my own is /comfy/ as hell, so there's still good times to be had with this kind of lifestyle.

nice projection there retard

Jalopy with a music player in the background

Outrun/2019
for %%SEGA%%

This. Holla Forums are just a bunch of contrarian hipster faggots.

fuck of halfling, go back to your halfcave

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ halfcucks
You will never fit in

I go to /mu/
And /cyber/
Now fuckoff back to your shithole halfbreed.

I bet you like Death Grips as well

Holla Forums isn't one person and these (1) and done goons don't belong here in the first place.

How about kill yourself?

All synths are fucking generic you mongoloid.

better version.

I'm still mad that that game never came out.

Is this the point where you label literally everything that gets posted as shit?

nice projection again there fags

Did you fuck your sister later?

No. She's married to a very conservative German guy who lives in the backwoods in PA. They plan to make lots of white babies.

That's pretty dope. Thanks, Hitler.

only lonely virgins listen to synthwave while driving. real motherfuckers listen to eurobeat

what do you guys listen to when you drive, or play racing games?

What's the best Initial D game that it's possible to emulate and doesn't require too much knowledge of moonrunes? It doesn't actually have to be Initial D, I just want some Eurobeat-flavoured toge drift action.

You're probably not going to be able to emulate any of the arcade games. I had some fun with Burnout 2 on the Gamecube. No eurobeat, though.

>virgin synthfags < chad yurobeat
Vaporwave is better than both

This thread is shit now. Cap any post from this thread and I'm sure it's shit.

well there is this. Never played this myself and in the webm threads they say that it's not that good.

Unironically, audiosurf might be what you're looking for.

Go listen to nigger music

I've been going through all the of the suggestions, thus far T A K E Y O U R T I M E fits the best, but that's because it's clearly someone's half assed homework.

crilose.itch.io/takeyourtimeracinggame

All of them are excellent, and I keep CDs in my shitbox for all three.

Synthwave, however, fills a cruising niche that neither of the other two can. It's the ideal for my 45 minute commute, complete with aviators, toothpick, and gloves. I'm too far north for vaporwave to fit, and as of tomorrow, it'll be pitch black when I get out of work anyway - vaporwave is for sunset cruising, and has overlap with some synthwave in that regard.

Eurobeat is for when I take my car out onto snowy roads and pull hektik skidz in the middle of winter, or go out to a parking lot for donuts, an event that inevitably requires re-tightening the handbrake cable afterwards.

not an argument vstnigger

You're looking for Distance, though if you want more retro-style music go for Nitronic Rush (same devs)

Its as complete as I care about it being.

Vaporwave ia fucking dead now thats literally ironic meme music.
Now go back to poating Chad facebook memes back to >>>/reddit/

Heres an argument, you have no taste as you have yet to show it to the worldwide audience before you.

Heavily modded GTA SA
heavily modded GTA4 or nu-GTA5
Midnight Club 2
TXR series
auto modelista

PA is a good place for innawoods.

Any other racing/driving/flying/boating/drifting game where you replace the soundtrack with a playlist from SEB. You know this to be true. Initial D is pretty rubbish as a racing game series.

Well, no, I don't. I've never played an Initial D game, that's why I was asking which one to play. As for "Any other racing/driving/flying/boating/drifting game" I'm specifically looking for one focused on drifting and maintaining unrealistic high speeds. Bonus points for Japanese street racing aesthetics and fun, mostly pointless car ricing.

Most of the numbered Ridge Racer games can be emulated and probably has the unrealistic drifting at high speeds thing you're looking for. NFS Underground/Most Wanted/Carbon would have a bit of that and the riceness as well, not to mention they have PC versions which will allow you to replace the OST easily.

Drift Stage may be your thing. Still under development, but an alpha demo is out.

I like this synthwave song. I'm posting it here to let you guys know that I like it. I hope you guys like it too, but I don't think you will since it's not Initial D, and that's ok, I'll still listen to it.

This this this

Teknoparrot emulator lets you emulate Initial D Arcade Stage 6.
Stage 7 support should be public soon, too.