Describe a game thread

Hey Holla Forums I figured in this thread we'd discuss the kind of game or experience we want to play, and then someone else would give us the name of a game that most closely matches what you're looking for.
I'll start so ypu know what I mean

are there ANY good space exploring games that have a realistically crafted and beleivable world similar to the overpopulated future we see in Cowboy Bebop﹖ Like im pretty sure this game doesnt exist but I fgured id ask because at the very least ypu guys pobably know some tasty space sims. like the closest i can think a game has come to a space bounty hunting ggame would be ASS EFFECT but those games play like garbage, have a shit story, and its not the kind of future I want for a space game its too high tech with not enpugh cyberpunk

There's a small wet blue croc that shoots out water and I wanna fuck it.

doubles

2D platformer with speedy combat, preferably with a lot of jumping involved.

i want a godsim where you start out by only being able to influence people/animals into doing things and as you get more followers you can eventually take on a physical manifestation
black and white just doesn't do it for me

Popoulus?

No doubles there

I'm looking for games that you can parry in.
Preferable games that you synchronize an attack with an enemy to parry.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEG :-D

I want to dress the MC in fancy suits as he laughs at peasant NPCs.
No American Psycho pls

Holy fug that's some cuhrayzee shit in that first webm

Open world game with mechs? Sounds like the most natural thing ever, yet here we are.

That first WEBM gives me momodora vibes, so that's probably what you're after. What is the source?
Also something about fairies.

Chaos Legion.

Saints Row franchise.

Copy Kitty.

The first webm looks really good. It's the framerate in the second fucked?

I want some weeb rpg's for the ds. Currently trying put Etrian Odyssey.

Cooking games that aren't simplistic and childish OR games with features and mechanics involving cooking.

Why not just cook stuff in real life?

So a shittier version of what I expected/what I played?

No, a standard recommendation thread.

A good Lord of the Rings RPG. One that isn't a skinnerbox for light RPG mechanics or microtransactions, one that isn't primarily a hack and slash ARPG, one that isn't just a copy of Final Fantasy X. A real, authentic Lord of the Rings RPG.

I want to play a game where i stomp on walking penis heads and punch bricks from below to reveal mushrooms that I eat to make me big. Would prefer if main protege was a plumber, Italian if at all possible.

Why sonic the hedgehog of course!

Oh boy, I see what you did there. I'm not going to reveal it so that others can have some fun figuring it out too!

Elite Dangerous

The Third Age game was alright.

Monster Hunter but with guns.

Monster Hunter has guns.

God Eater if you're too casual for bowguns

A hentai tycoon game where i can treat women and women with dicks like cattle, put them in a barn and milk their titties and penises

Free Cities, check /hgg/

Yeah no text based stuff if possible

*no text only

lost planet

Leaning to cook is the path to the Fat Side, user, especially when you're good enough that everything you make is fucking delicious.

Cooking leads to eating, eating leads to obesity, obesity leads to… suffering.

Anyway, what I want is: a modern city builder game that doesn't rely on an agent system to fully simulate individual entities.

Go suck cocks somewhere else

I want to build spaceships by welding bits of wreckage together into one. It cannot be predefined shapes like space engineers, reassembly, empyrion, from the depths, etc. I want to be able to saw/cut something off of a big space wreck and basically duct tape it to my own.

Fable games, especially II.

Well, first the OP will post cover art or a banner for the game logo. One of the first 3 posts will be some kind of shill who attempts to get guarenteed replies, regardless of what he is actually shilling for. Then depending on the game's reputation, the thread will usually devolve into shitposting and arguments.
Oh, OH. That's what you meant.

an open-world game with very many secrets, including entire secret dungeons
it also has a day and night cycle, is typically more dangerous at night when you're outdoors, doesn't have you level up or get more than 1 extra max hp as time goes on, and has very good music and atmosphere, and isn't a bunch of empty space between quests and such

alternatively, a sonic game that isn't sonic or freedom planet

bumpino for gambino

jump and fire down diagonally, oh yeah you are on a wanzer