Looks like Tail Concerto is getting an anime

looks like Tail Concerto is getting an anime

This isn’t vidya. This is anime. Go to /a/

But it's based on a vidya.

I guess this explain all the viraling for it recently.

an anime based on vidya, still not a game; do you see anyone discussing the Silent Hill or Resident Evil movies ever

Why not release a fucking new game instead?

How is this related to little tail Bronx

Yes, learn to hide threads you dont like you retard

No, fuck you, video games.

It takes place in the same universe.

MUH DIK

because the game sold mediocre, and thus the original publisher doesn't want anything to do with it, it's why solatorobo exists instead of a sequel.

There is only one way this thread will end up and I already don't like it. Will keep my eye on the anime though

>>>/out/

Wait this is just an ad for a manga.

It looks like they practically copied it.

The games don't sell. Do you know how hard it was to get solatorobo out of the door for CC2? Bamco just wouldn't have it.

Source?
This looks like its own thing completely, it doesn't seem to have any ties to CC2, it doesn't have the same name, the world looks different enough that I doubt it's even related, barring evidence it is. It has the surface similarities of the characters being furfags and it taking place in the sky. I'm pretty sure this is just an ad for some children's book.

Because it is, OP is a faggot as usual.

nice try, shill, but you are not fooling me.

Got my hopes up for nothing.

Fucking kemonofriends faggots, I bet well get more generic garbage because now they know theres 'people' who eat it up.

It's already begun. There is more and more CG in current anime and they aren't even trying to hide it.

LOL
It's shit.

Was getting ready for my dick to implode.
It's 3D shit. What a fucking waste?

at least this time they are actually kemono and not girls wearing animal cloths.

Find a way to make cheaper 2D cartoons, user.

I take tweened Flash animations over CG any day

See but those were designed from the ground up to be made in CG, and even then only used for about 5 minutes ever episode. Making anime grills in CG just look awful.

It being cheaper does not excuse it. Maybe they should go back to hiring Koreans in sweatshops.

Also OP is a faggot and this is just an ad for book, so it's not even an anime anyway.

Shit

ITS FUCKING TRASH

Don't blame Kemono Friends, you faggot. That actually had soul, unlike 99% of CG shit.

And it still looked like hot fucking garbage, and it's success is letting the japs know they can get away with using the most low effort shitty looking CG they want.

They have, but kemono friends is the most blatantly awful attempt I've ever witnessed, and it's just becoming more blatant across the board. Even fucking kizumonogatari had some pretty obvious moments. And it's japan, it most certainly will, they all play gachashit regularly, they have as much taste as the average western cocksucker.

Kemono friends is just as garbage as the new Berserker, the CG is too cheap and not well executed. Strange since nippon can have some really good CG,when its vidya related or its a movie, but keeps sucking when tris to go for the anime market.
Anyway
ITS SHIT

kemoshota

You got my hopes up, OP.

The things I would do to her like pet her

>>>/kemono/
At least sage, considering OP was a lying faggot.

Fuck off globalist shill

Whoa there buddy, I claimed Chocolat years ago

they'll become one in the same if you don't learn to fucking contain yourself.

Kemono isn't worse than trapfaggotry or futafaggotry honestly.

spoiler that fucking shit!

cg anime…

well that's no go-

READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE POSTING IT'S BOT AN ANIME OP LIED

*not

awesome!

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

3D images moving at 24 frames per second will never stop looking awful.

/a/ is a shithole. Also, this is not cuckchan, no need to redirect others to boards just because it's slightly off-topic. If we can have LOL threads this should be fine.