Blunders Thread

Since 2017 is about to finish, which game is the biggest blunder of the year?
Pics related, these are my 3 picks.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/723090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_video_gaming#Game_releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mate, while those are not AAA numbers, you'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to think those two are even remotely comparable to lawbreakers.

Good.
Good.
It's okay to be white.

Wolfenstein was in development for 4 years man, 4 years and it can barely break 150k.
That's pretty fucking bad.

On the other hand I think Origins did surprisingly well, especially on Pc for some reason.

lmao what did the tranny want from the "alt-right"? To buy shit they don't like?

steamspy.com/app/723090
There are the only sales that matter anyway.

Oh, it's fake. Very clever to fake lefty shit, you frikkin douche!

WHAT THE FUCK???? I'm calling the police and directing them to this forum. We finally have a lead on the altrighters to have been putting this hateful poster all over campuses.

I wanna say Lawbreakers.
In fact I will say Lawbreakers. The fag hired a rick and morty VA after the Szechuan autism, bazinga is an absolute retard

This not being mentioned yet has had me go back and re-check if it's really been released in [CURRENT YEAR + 2]. I honestly doubt anything can top it this year, although Wolfenshit is probably coming close in number of sales, but Androgyna probably over-estimated their sales far more and consequently over-produced way too many copies. That being said, it could just be that Bethesda is better at covering up their shit.

This thread makes pc gamers look bad op, you better not be doing any console wars 🙄🙄🙄

pls

It sold about as much as Syndicate, and Syndicate was the second worst selling AC game in the franchise.

Is this on all platforms?
PC isn't exactly the go-to platform for people that play this.

What is?

Andromeda was pretty fucking bad and it's quite a surprised that EA hasn't shut down BioWare yet, and even given them two more projects. Other devs under their thrall got killed for far less.

Talking about PC, but it's indicative of how it's doing on other platforms too. Why would it sell more on consoles when its predecessor sold just as badly on the PC and was deemed a complete flop?

AC origins plato'd at 210,000 sales on steam it seems. Might crawl it's way to 300,000. That probably means roughly 1.2 mil sales in total which is crap.

wew

Ubisoft is gonna get fucked so hard by Vivendi. Frankly, they're already at rock bottom so anything Vivendi does will be an improvement. I will laugh my ass off if they cancel Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Article is fake, but Wolfenstein is definitive proof that anti-white filth doesn't sell.

Why are you replying to yourself Mr Shillstein?

Andromeda was released THIS year? It feels like that trash was released years ago. It's animation is throwing me off

Because I can and you can't do shit about it.

Someone should make a game called "Wolfe Stone Castle" where you are a heroic SS trooper invading a british castle off the coast of scotland and you rescue innocent indians and other minorities exploited by the british empire. The castle would be guarded by the most stereotypical english fucks you could imagine and the final boss would be Mecha Churchill with a bottle of whiskey and a tommy gun.

Down's Syndromeda was so bad that we already forgot about it. Or maybe Lawbreakers flopped more spectacularly.

Damn I can see it in my head and it's perfect

I can't wait to see how BioWare will fuck up Anthem and the next Dragon Age.

The way they fuck up everything - leftist pandering.

I want to believe it's real.

>reports are coming in from (((anonymous sources))) of ant-semitic attacks at several Gamestop and Best Buy locations targeting gamers who bought Wolfenstein 2
HAHAHAHA oh please be true. I'm sure it's jew nonsense though, assuming it's not pure satire.

Mass Effect Andromeda, no contest. It killed one of the largest franchises out there. Wolfenstein and Origins haven't confirmed killed anything yet and both are more the result of damage done by other games (Fallout 4 paid mods and Assgrass Unity respectively) than just by themselves. People had forgiven Mass Effect 3 long before Andromeda had come out.

philistines

So much happened this year I'd forgotten about all the good Japanese games released in the face of awful Western and AAA garbage. Have a look if you don't believe me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_video_gaming#Game_releases

We should make a month-by-month chart detailing all the good/decent games released this year and all the giant flops. I'd do it myself but I won't have time until tomorrow.

Shit i forgot about Andromeda.
That game was so shit, i forgot that it existed.

Of course Japan has been releasing good games lately but it the most entertaining to ever happen this year is seeing Western AAA games become huge train wrecks that are riddled with glitches, bad animations, and numerous virtue signaling. They deserved every amount of failure due to them caving in to social justice and hiring inexperienced dumb fucks that don't even like games but work there anyway because of MUH DIVERSITY.

It was a laughable trainwreck among the ranks of Limbo of the Lost and maybe E.T The Extraterrestial (without the plagiarism or the lasting crash effect respectively) but just having the Mass Effect title pasted on it and being shilled by kike media outlets with high reviews made sure the game got more sales than most japanese shit months ago.

I can't believe NuBioware outlived Visceral after shit like DA, ME3, TORtanic and Autismeda

That trainwreck was so bad it was probably the best thing to come from EA this year, if only because of pure schadenfreude.

Don't forget that they also had to put up with Odyssey coming out the very same weekend on top of what you listed.